Review of HSN

Tel: 1-800-284-5757
patrick_vonderhaar@hsn.com

carols125
3/2/16

These people are selling inferior products at such a high price. and charge 26 percent interest for their card...stay away

danielles63
2/9/16

Been buying from Home Shopping Club Network for over 10 years. It is a great place to find deals. Bought a wireless canon printer recently and it was beautiful. My mom had the same one and paid twice as much for hers. So glad I found mine on hsn.com.

nadirar
2/4/16

They suck!!!!!!!!!!!! I have ordered from them for years and keep saying I will not anymore. I moved over a year ago and changed my address on their site on my account, yet each time I place an order via my phone/phone number, they ship it to my old address, which is not anywhere on my profile on-line. It goes to show how antiquated they are that their phone orders have not been updated to match my on-line profile, I emailed them about this about a year ago and got stupid generic customer service responses that I had to amend my address myself??????????Hello, I did, my old address is nowhere on my profile and when I order online at HSN.com, my orders are sent to my correct address because that is the only thing on my profile, YET, when I order via TELEPHONE, they send it to MY OLD ADDRESS, which I personally deleted on-line from my address book. How is it that orders placed via the internet goes to my correct address and orders placed via my phone goes to my OLD address. I MOVED OVER A YEAR AGO?????

williamm184
1/14/16

I order a printer and they stated my card was declined and I checked and this is not true. I placed the order by phone on 1/2/2016 and contacted them on 1/14/16 to find out what was wrong at no time did they call or email me anything. I would never buy from them as they sound great to order and that's the end of it. In the past I have ordered and never had a problem. Must be someone new is in control. I would say if when you are done there was NO deal.

janinam1
1/11/16

HSN cancelled my order. When I called customer service to ask why my order has been cancelled, the CS rep told me that my account had been closed because of suspicious activity! This was my first order with them and it was only worth $30, plus my credit cards are all clean. They won't tell me what the suspicious activity is... and they haven't returned the money that was charged to my account. Never again. Sticking to amazon.

lorettan2
12/24/15

I ordered a drone in November. When I ordered it I was told it would be mailed. A week later I received a telephone call saying it would be received Dec 23. It never arrived. When I called on 12/24 they said it would be received Jan 25. They should not be selling items they can't deliver. This was a Christmas gift. Don't count on them. They don't keep their word.

mikeh199
12/23/15

The ONLY reason we ordered from HSN.com was because their site said they could deliver our granddaughter's gift by 12/22 - as we were leaving to spend Christmas with her on 12/24. I even got on chat with their rep a week before Christmas to ensure it would be delivered in time- and was told "YES, by 12/22". Turns out they didn't ship it for over a week after it was ordered. I have now been told it will be delivered by Christmas Eve. That doesn't do us any good since we will already be gone!

BTW - customer service said they would gladly accept the item back for a refund. How nice of them to give me a refund after they screwed up our Christmas gift.

I guess I will be going shopping tomorrow for a replacement gift for our grandaughter.

lesliew24
12/19/15

i am devasting .I ordered a xmas present for my kid and used flexpay only to find out it was cancelled and they still ahve my money and i cant get it from my bank ,mind u this was all the money i had for his gift .Y did they take my money if they cant give it back as fast as they take it and christmas is in n 4 days what am i going to do this is awful.Couldnt u at least warn people that if it doesnt go through and your order gets cancelled that it may take days to get your money back .My kid will not have xmas now cuz of HSN.That is theft!I want my money back theres no reason it should take this long..I rented a car a week ago and they held a hold on the deposit and it was bank in my bank in24 hours ,so u cant tell me that it depends on my bank cuz my bank does it as soon as they see the hold released.Y do u say that from what im seeing on here that some people its took weeks for u to relaese there money!Thanks for ruinng my childs christmas!!!!!!! If i had my money back i could use it to buy them something else.How is this legal?

jeffl80
12/16/15

My wife ordered a trac phone against my better judgement, and had nothing but a run around on numbers, and accounts that had to be set up, and pin numbers, that she couldn't find and no one counld tell her where to get it. She sent the Piece of $#*! back. I would never order from these people again. They won't help you, and Suck on customer service. I am blocking the hsn, and qvc channels from her. You get what you pay for from these fly by night scammers!

lisae43
12/14/15

Confirmed order total and submitted. Emailed summary from HSN was $25.00 more and customer service said there was nothing that they could do about it. A discount that they themselves included disappeared. A bait and switch game. Dishonest people.

joannec29
12/10/15

HSN is the rudest shpping channel ever, rude customer service and they close your acct. If you return to many items and will never open it again! Go to QVC, the BEST!!

barbaran33
11/25/15

I have had it with HSN. Horrible Customer Service! I've had numerous problems with them. Today just topped it off. I put in an order and it kicked out my card saying address didn't match because I had changed my PO Box and the bank must have still had the old one. So I updated the billing address and it went through. Then I noticed it also changed the shipping address and the order was already submitted. So I called Customer Service and was told they couldn't change an address without canceling the order (which I thought was ridiculous!). But fine, I said go ahead and cancel it. The agent then offered to re-place the order for me. I asked if the card would be double charged and she said it will until the other credit is processed. I told her I didn't want to chance my balance on my debit card going negative so I'd put the order in myself and use Paypal. So I put it in myself. Today I received two of the identical order. When I called they told me that they did cancel my order but also put it in again! I explained I had said not to. They apologized but said I was double charged and I would have to return the item if I didn't want to pay for it. They said I'd have to either bring it to UPS or give it to the mail carrier. I told them I live in an apartment and don't see the carrier as there is a mail unit on the property away from my unit. I asked if they could arrange pick-up since it was their error. They refused saying they could do that and I'd be responsible for doing it if I wanted a refund. I asked for a Manager and spoke to Debbie (ID#116919). She again told me they apologize for the error but they couldn't have the item picked up. So I have to spend my time dealing with their error. I think the proper way to have handled this error on their part would have been to have arranged for pick up of the item at my address, or even better to have said to go ahead and keep the item as a courtesy for the inconvenience. (It was only a $39.99 item which probably cost them about $10 if that). If this was the first issue, fine, but like I said it's been several other problems with them as well. I guess they have so many customers they could care less if they lose one. Sad! Where is good old Customer Service!

micheles32
11/18/15

Got the Pixma mg7520. Had no problem setting up. Called Cannon support they talked thru they said call Apple for phones and IPads tried pictures photos beautiful. Also did receptors. Joe and Michele we are both seniors in 70 plus

chellsc
11/3/15

This site literally ripped me off 27 dollars for nothing I called them and they said there hasn't been any charges but on my bank account it obviously says hsn. I ordered something I was Gona pay 7 dollars for and ended up paying 27& my order was cancelled.

oscarn8
10/12/15

I buy them online when they are not on TV

erics116
10/11/15

"I had been shopping for a computer for six weeks. I had gone everywhere within a twenty five mile radius of where I live, found absolutely nothing. I was watching TV and had seen on the guide that HSN2 was selling a HP All in One. I wasn't really interested in an All in One or even buying anything off a "shopping channel" for that matter but, I watched anyway. The more I watched the more I became interested. At the end of the segment, I had some questions that I needed answered to finalize my decision. So I called the phone number and told the person on the other end that I had a few questions and wasn't ready to buy, she answered all my questions in a timely manner and was very nice and pleasant, but still not ready to buy. The next day, I went to the next town over and three more stores, still nothing. When I arrived home, the HP was on HSN2 again, called the number, a couple more questions, she had me sold and I ordered it. She said it would take seven to ten days, wasn't to happy about that but was very content about the purchase and I would try to be patient. As soon as it was shipped I received my tracking number and was very surprised and happy that I received it in only two and a half days. Since then I have been very happy with the HP All in One and all the great service I received from HSN. "

conniee6
10/6/15

I like HSN, because I like more trendy merchandise. However, I have had awful customer service with them. For some reason, my payments on my flex-pay was not going through. They were saying that my payments were returned. I had problems for 2 months with payments. I had to call them at least 5 times and nobody was able to tell me why this was happening. I was told to go to Comenity Bank, which I was already there on the HSN site. I was just given the run around and nobody seemed to want to spend anytime trying to help me figure out what the problem was. By accident, I found out that my bank information was incorrect. This was a pain to get this straightened out. I do not plan to do a lot of further business with them.

rhaissae
9/23/15

I ordered on HSN.com and paid extra for express shipping. The Website says it would take about 3 days. When I check the shipping the delivery is delayed due to HSN paying the wrong shipping and therefore my packages will not be delivered when promised. I spoke to Evelyn from UPS and she confirmed that the method paid for by HSN was not expedited. I am very disappointed that the last 2 times that I have used this company both times I have had one issue after another. I hope as a valued customer my concerns are taken seriously. All they did was give a $3.00 credit...now I have to go out and buy another gift and stay stuck with this one since I could care less for HSN credit. Shop QVC...HSN has terribly priced shipping rates..all separate and don't ever pay for Express or Expedited it's useless.

I am still waiting on my pkgs however they have accommodated me with a refund for the inconvenience. Emailing customer service is the most effective way to get your issue resolved I will give one extra star for handling my issue but I still would not recommend. I've had a similar issue with them before and I don't feel I could trust this company. If the deal is good enough we will see.

cherib5
8/28/15

I purchased luggage in March for a trip in June, used the Joy Mangano Luggage ONCE and the straps broke. They had no more in stock so I returned but they will only give me HSN credit, for what MORE defective items. Oh and I only have 30 days to use the HSN credit. Do not shop with as the return policy is not consumer friendly. I have no luggage and no money!

stephaniet33
8/24/15

I purchases two sets of Comfort and Joy pillow sets. Not only did they not perform in the manner described I ended up with an injured neck from sleeping on them two nights.
After two nights I boxed them up and returned them expecting, foolishly, to receive a complete refund since they did not perform and promised. I received appx 70% of what I paid plus a month of chiropractic bills and pain.
They are a bunch of crooks.
stbooks@comcast.net

howardp18
8/19/15

I called HSN many times to make sure I was paid up and was told no problem. Never once told to check with credit card people. They called many times but never once left a message . my credit got hit hard for nothing. I don't answer 800 numbers unless they leave a message. I CANCELLED THAT STUPID CARD. A word to the wise buy nothing from these people the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. I paid in full and asked them to contact the BUREAUS and clear me,and was told they can not do nothing !! They can do it if they want to. If you have a card cut it up you can get a much better deal on E BAY with no trouble at all... This is what i can do, SLAM them !!! Not once left a message what a company !!

kiml52
8/8/15

I started to shop from HSN for about over a year now and I'm quite impressed with some of their products like vitamins from Dr. Andress Lessman, beauty and kitchen wares. They have good customer service and their return policy is very flexible. Definitely will continue to shop online with HSN for years to come.

cristad
8/2/15

Their customer service is below average. They won't refund the difference if something goes on sale even if you purchased it at full price recently. They don't care if they loose customers. I will do business with QVC. Much better company and they treat their customers like customers should be treated.

gloriaa13
7/16/15

I purchased a guitar. Received No. 1 guitar --damaged goods unrepairable. Returned
I was sent a 2nd guitar. Damaged goods unrepairable. Returned
Now HSN has my money and their damaged goods and will not return my money to my account which says to me that I have been dealing with a company that puts greed above quality and good customer service. Gloria Ashton

tatianak1
5/17/15

HSN wont let me place any more orders, due to too many returns. Even though my purchases way exceed my return average. All my returns were either item defects, or poor quality. As many of you are aware that shipping is not free.

22 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

They tell u how long u hv to activate that phone! It's called 'pay attention'. I've been with them over 15 yrs. I do a lot of shopping online. Can't beat the returns or customer service. Watch ur items for 30 day price decrease. They refund the difference!! I hv a blast getting $$ back.

By Linda D.

Contact attorney general of your state and Florida.

By Robin t.

I cancelled my order online at one time and they refunded the money within 24 hours to my bank. Otherwise I would suggest you call Customer Service for further details. As far as I know I never had any problems with HSN.

By Kim L.

Shipping Problems are completely different from selling shoddy merchandize!

By Richard V.

Questions? Get answers from the HSN staff and other customers.

1 Photo for HSN