Review of HSN

Tel: 1-800-284-5757
patrick_vonderhaar@hsn.com

krysc1
12/20/16

ordered a patriots t-shirt off their website. I guess it did resemble the picture but I was expecting something completely different. It was very poor quality and the decal looked like it had been washed multiple times, dull and faded looking. The size was also very awkward, not true to size. I sent it back for a refund and later found out they take $7.99 out of your refund for shipping, that is CRAP. Won't order from them again.

brennanw
12/17/16

I've placed several orders and have been happy with all of them. Fast shipping too.

laural135
12/16/16

I ordered a tablet off HSN and they delivered on time as tracking said. But UPS came in the evening when I was at work 4 times. I'm a mid shift. I left a note the second day stating I would not be home and asking for the UPS to come earlier yet he still came afterwards. Because of that my package was returned to HSN and when I called HSN they were extremely rude to me unwilling to mail the tablet back to me, and just have it delivered to UPS having me pick it up myself. They wouldn't even give me a discount on another tablet. And when I applied for a credit card and was approved I got a discount, but they said if I were to purchase something else the discount was already applied so my discount is used and over with. I opened an account for nothing pretty much. The supervisor also was no help or willing to budge to help. I feel HSN has ripped me off. I'm disappointed in this company, there service, customer service, and the experience. I will not be ordering from them ever again. QVC is my new top that's for sure.

jodyj13
12/13/16

Black Friday 2016 I ordered a TV with sound bar and Ethernet cable it shipped on 12/3/16. As of 12/13/16. No idea as to where it is or when it will be delivered ! Your customer service is terrible, they gave me a number to call for the shipper, meaning I'm doing all of my own customer service! HSN. I will never use your service again and hope this review serves people to what a logistical nightmare your company is ! Go elsewhere people, they reel you in with a cheap price, but without the item you ordered, your stress level will go thru the roof , Go elsewhere and save yourselves a ton of grief !

alexandrah11
12/12/16

Absolutely the worst customer service ever and I will not ever shop with HSN again. I ordered my tv in October the 19th received it broken called and he said they will send a label to send it back.. Waited a month and nothing.. Called again this time she said I'll get it in 3-5 days... Waited and nothing called back and the guy very rudely said oh well looks like it will take another 21 days and hung up on me!! What kind of service is this!! Can't even use my tv and now I have to make the payments on my credit card because it's due but they won't receive to tv in time to cancel the charge! This is getting so ridiculous it's utterly frustrating how hard is it to send a return label!!! I was just going to get a new tv but not now!! I want to cancel everything and will NOT ever order anything from HSN AGAIN!

peterl98
12/5/16

I know their shipping time may take longer than expected but I love love love their customer service. I placed an order online and the package ended up missing. I called their customer service to address this issue and they immediately issued me a replacement with no additional charge.

crystalb45
12/1/16

Great selection with low prices and flex pay it doesn't get any better than that

Tip for consumers: Be sure to catch each day's special

richardv37
11/1/16

received a zte quartz cell phone as a gift in june 2016 lasted to sept. 2016 kept shutting off and on by itself and display light would stay on received replacement from tracfone hsn would not replace with another brand or refund money that phone lasted until oct 3 2016 on third phone

walkerj7
10/30/16

HSN is a poor company to work for and is in serious trouble due to a culture of bad judgement,poor employee relations,and lack of vision. The corporate leadership is quick to make snap judgements and criticize its employees without first assessing the situation. They are currently in a panic mode, with most of the corporate big wigs in the TN facility,due to another multi million dollar infrastructure disaster decision. Employees and customers are leaving in droves. Employees due to long hours,low to average wages,and bad treatment by leadership.Customers are leaving due to poor service, late and very late orders, and realizing that HSN cares more about image than substance.They propogandize on every box that "it's fun here". Believe me-IT IS NOT!

lorim78
10/29/16

If I could write a post that would show up on your page I would say how your horrible your service is. First time you lied about a grill to us saying it wasn't available that our order was cancelled then showing that same grill on your website for 100.00 more, at least you fixed that. Then I order Joy Magano hangers on October 2nd, heard all sorts of excuses about your warehouse in TN wasn't up and running correctly. Then I receive a package that was supposed to be my hangers, it was some sort of pens, then when my husband called we asked that the hangers were to be shipped so we would get them Friday. Well here it is Saturday and they are not here yet. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau last week, I will NEVER trust HSN again their deceitful and obviously have no idea on how to conduct business period!! Oh yes it still says packaging on their website. This will be shared on my Facebook page as well so no one else goes through the same thing.

roberts484
8/22/16

bought 2 printers 1 hp and 1 canon said they came with full ink cartriges they did not they came with trial ones they refuse to honor ther comitment called them and got no where they lie lie on their presentations am done with hsn will shop qvc and amazon robert sturman peoria az

sharonw88
8/18/16

I've been a customer of HSN for 20 or more years. Was like, 3 days late on my credit card payment. I've never been late before, ever. All they could do was take off 15.00 of a 27.00 late fee. I will never order from HSN again.

debbier56
7/21/16

I've been a loyal HSN shopper since, 1986 and they just keep getting better with age.!!

samanthaj37
7/20/16

I ordered a item that was on flex pay and was told that my order was cancelled because there was a possible problem with my credit.How can they run credit if they don't have my social?This company sucks they draw people in with the flex pay& let you down.My advice to you just buy the stuff outright.

rong75
6/23/16

I love HSN, they have great products and I love the partial payment plan they offer on so many items. The partial payments are offered interest free and they're more than willing to accept returns if necessary.

johng349
6/19/16

They show you an electric acoustic guitar then send you a cheap plain acoustic guitar from China when I call in they say sorry we ran out of the electric ones we'll give you 25 dollars off . Its fraud people

reniew
6/18/16

Beware of Specials, especially Two - fers, They are getting rid of unwanted merchandise. Today I watched an item that I was interested in, and the Rep said it was a customer pick. Since I've learned not to buy anything without reading reviews first, I went on the website to read them about this item - THERE WAS NOT A SINGLE CUSTOMER REVIEW. These reps lie like hell.
I've made many purchases from HSN that I'm very satisfied with, but I've returned more than I kept. I will purchase from them, but I am very, very careful. Return shipping is not free

lucyl41
6/3/16

ordered AC unit on May 31, called on Jun 1 to cancel the order. was told it had already shipped and could NOT be cancelled, i would have to wait for the item to be delivered THEN return it using the enclosed UPS label. NO ONE told me AT ANY TIME that there was a charge BY UPS to me to return anything, nor that HSN had (supposedly) 'waived' the return fee THEY also charge. ($10.40 to UPS and $9.95 MSN fee, so in total it WOULD of been $20 to actually NOT get a thing). I am told by UPS that their fee is for PICK UP of the item, which is much to heavy for me to move box much less put into my car and take to UPS store. HSN claims they DID waive their return fee....this remains to be seen once they process the refund (approximately 7-15 days they told me. Funny how they can CHARGE my card immediately for the item, but cant refund THE DAY THEY TAKE DELIVERY OF THE RETURN and immediately CREDIT MY CARD.). HSN rep PATTY hung up on me when i TRIED to explain to her that UPS was charging me for pickup which i was NOT told by anyone at HSN they would do. Interesting side note, UPS rep (who was VERY professional and polite AND informative) told me i could of just REFUSED the order when driver came with it, since i was HERE at the time. that way, there would of NOT been a charge by UPS to me at all.
i ll not be ordering anything ever from HSN again.....they are fast to take your money and slow to explain in FULL, their return/cancellation polices and i find THAT totally unacceptable business practice.

sarap52
5/31/16

I am advancing people not to oder from HSN because if you live in an apartment or someone that has lived at that address before you had a debt they will not let you order. I don't think this should be so it is a separate account people with a different name, card, email, and most of a different social security number. You can tell that this is a different person not the person with the debt. And it gets better they will not hold the product in till the issue is taken care of. Thank you for not letting me order because of someone I don't even know, I really appreciate it. This is a company policy that should be changed or you are going to keep losing business.

johnd572
5/17/16

I called customer service to inquire about an order they were terrible! Both customer rep. and supervisor very nasty and sarcastic. Never again HSN.

irisb7
5/15/16

I placed an order that was supposed to be free shipping. Called back requested an adjustment and was told of that happens at midnight. What??? I just placed the order at 10 am. Let me speak to a supervisor. She was worse. I asked tip cancel the order and the credit card i was just approved for and she transferred me to limbo. ×have tip love great service.

georgeinej
5/5/16

I recently purchased Joy Manganos comfort set wit dust ruffle attached to sheet set..IT is such a disaster. It is such a mess to refold which you need a masters degree for ,I would have returned it.IT is just not useable hard to wash and dry impossible to fold .Very dissapointed.

rosanned2
5/4/16

Lots of easy pay and Diane Gilman jeans. They pick up return shipping 6 times per year.

cynthiab51
4/23/16

I purchased a retina a kit from HSN . Today. I was updating my credit card information when the rep said You don't have to order on line I'll take your order. Igave him the order and he charged me 7.65 more for the kit without telling me. I can't believe that he did not let me know the charge was more off-line. It might not make a difference to someone else but it really made a difference to me. I just can't afford to pay extra. Watch out for customer service rip off people on HSN

monicab48
3/28/16

I have been dealing with your customer service for over 12 hours to resolve 2 accounts that needed to be merged and then change of name. Only to find out payment name was not changed and payment would not authorize because of the mismatch. After SIX customer service attempts via CHAT, EMAIL, PHONE, I had all accounts deleted so I could start a new fresh account. I created a NEW ACCOUNT, ordered my item, added my payment method and pressed the check out button. The next problem.......BAD ADDRESS! Apparently another person who lived in my house prior to my ownership of it had a bad account! I have lived in that residence for approx 8 years and have ordered with HSN IN THAT TIME AND NOW THERE IS AN ISSUE WITH THE ADDRESS??????????? Thank you - NO.
I HAVE SPENT AN ENTIRE DAY TO RESOLVE THIS FOR A SILLY DEAL. FAR MORE TROUBLE THAN IT IS WORTH. I am done with this site. I will be sure to leave this feedback wherever I go.
As a business woman, I have never dealt with so much run around and issues in trying to make a purchase. What a disgrace.

22 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

They tell u how long u hv to activate that phone! It's called 'pay attention'. I've been with them over 15 yrs. I do a lot of shopping online. Can't beat the returns or customer service. Watch ur items for 30 day price decrease. They refund the difference!! I hv a blast getting $$ back.

By Linda D.

Contact attorney general of your state and Florida.

By Robin t.

I cancelled my order online at one time and they refunded the money within 24 hours to my bank. Otherwise I would suggest you call Customer Service for further details. As far as I know I never had any problems with HSN.

By Kim L.

Shipping Problems are completely different from selling shoddy merchandize!

By Richard V.

Questions? Get answers from the HSN staff and other customers.

6 Photos for HSN