Review of Hotwire.ca

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

billu1
10/30/13

They are in the process of letting a member of theirs steal from me. They have been alerted to a fraudulent transaction which is pending in my account and they refuse to discuss it with me. Put me through to a voice mail. I do not have a HW account, I have never used HW, but they a billing my credit card because someone else used it fraudulently. They are aware of this and are unwilling to stop the transaction because I cannot verify the info in the account., Well of course I cant, I didnt create it. Account has my name and CC number but some other persons email, phone, zip etc. Because I can not verify that info they wont discuss, But I can read the Card number and my name and that is correct . Clearly fraud but they want nothing to do with it. Stear clear of this company. They do not care once the money is flowing. They have no easy avenue to correct issue with your account.

Questions? Get answers from the Hotwire.ca staff and other customers.

Hotwire.ca?