Review of GoodRx

Tel: 1-888-799-2553
help@goodrx.com
2018 Customer choice award

Legitimate

GoodRx has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

jamesc196
12/7/14

The reviewer who called this a scam is way off. If the pharmacist had trouble with the coupon, I suspect he/she did not use it for whatever reason, and charged full cost. It would have been nice if the reviewer had identified the store.

We have used goodrx coupons at Target, Walgreens, Kroger, and WalMart, and have gotten the prices shown on the site. We have several elderly cats, and have saved hundreds of dollars on their prescriptions. Yes, you can use these prescriptions for pet medications! Our vet now tells all of her pet owners about the site (no insurance for pet prescriptions!).

Another hint: if you are on Medicare, by law (thank you, Democrats) you can not be offered any incentive, like coupon discounts for co-pays or even Target's 5% off rewards program. We have found many prescriptions are the same cost or cheaper without Medicare (often not even needing the Goodrx coupon). We instruct the pharmacist NOT to use Medicare when processing the prescription, and get the discounts. Using Medicare is not required.

alanp44
12/7/14

Goodrx used it for first time very good saved me lots of money. Went to cvs at first I had another discount card they told me with card would cost 72.00. Went on Goodrx online found it online at walmart for 23.50 printed card. Got it fill at walmart no problem . Walmart was the cheapest . Cvs want 58.00 . Check it out good deal. Thank you Greg

jackieg15
10/29/14

It's a scam. They do not honor their advertised coupon price. My prescription price was double the coupon price and they said "oh we're sorry, the coupon for $180 is just an estimate". Since when something that costs double the coupon price an estimate? In addition, the pharmacy had a difficult time processing this.

Response from GoodRx R., GoodRx Representative
Sorry for the inconvenience. Our prices are based on contracted rates that pharmacies have agreed to accept. Thousands of Americans use GoodRx every day without an issue. Typically, if there is a problem, it's a pharmacist who either misunderstands or simply doesn't want to provide our discount to the customer. We'd love the opportunity to look into this issue for you and resolve on your behalf - we're quite good at it. Please email info@goodrx.com if you'd like us to resolve. Thanks.
dianam19
9/23/14

Excellent!! I am so happy I found goodrx. I don't have insurance & now I save a lot of money every month for the same prescriptions I've been paying big bucks for. one of the few REAL discount drug sites. Thank you GoodRX!!

heatherb32
1/30/14

very useful site and I have tried it a couple times now and they have saved me quite a bit of money. The only drawback was that the first time I used the site the pharmacist seemed very confused by the coupon and it took awhile before he was able to give me the discount. Not the sites fault though and the next time I tried a coupon it worked. .

bobr23
4/2/13

I've been using this site for about a year and have saved a lot of money. This is not only for people but also pets, that's how I found it. My one dog is on phenobarbital due to having seizures. The monthly pharmacy prices ranged from $17 to $32 a month. That gets a little expensive on a yearly basis. NOW I pay between $7.15 to $9.47
The drug industry is like the stock market, it fluctuates monthly. No gimmicks here. Just find the lowest prices at your local pharmacy and print out the coupon. Check it out, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

If you have any questions, we're here to help - please email help@goodrx.com and we'll get back quickly. Pharmacists have the discretion to honor or refuse controlled substance coupons, but most of them (like 99%) will take them, which is why we list them (and indicate that they may not be accepted). Hope that helps.

By GoodRx R., GoodRx Representative

Yes we do. Just present coupon to save. Have a nice day

By GoodRx R., GoodRx Representative

Hi there - can we help you? Head to our help section for information on how we do business.

By GoodRx R., GoodRx Representative

It takes very little time. Immediately after sign up you'll receive the information you need to purchase at our discounted rates.

By GoodRx R., GoodRx Representative

Every pharmacy we list accepts our prescriptions. If you're having issues, please email us at info@goodrx.com so we can help.

By GoodRx R., GoodRx Representative

Walmart is contractually obligated to accept GoodRx coupons. Please email us at info@goodrx.com if you are having issues. Apologies.

By GoodRx R., GoodRx Representative

Hi guys - both answers above are incorrect. GoodRx does not pay pharmacies; pharmacies simply agree to accept a negotiated discount. Publix DOES that GoodRx coupons; some pharmacists are simply mis-informed and we've spoken to Publix management to resolve.

By GoodRx R., GoodRx Representative

Sorry - were gonna need more info to help here. Please email help@goodrx.com.

By GoodRx R., GoodRx Representative

Yes - go here - https://www.goodrx.com/trulicity/savings-tips?drug-name=trulicity

By GoodRx R., GoodRx Representative
Questions? Get answers from the GoodRx staff and other customers.

5 Photos for GoodRx