Review of Goibibo

Tel: 1-860-2-585858
content.disputes@goibibo.com

surajw
1/17/19

It is a big fraud company.The technical team in this company edit all information of complaint and prove u wrong.i would reccomend never ever trust goibibo.As well as they r not at all ready to hear from customer.When i booked my international flight from london to leeds their portal showed 2 baggage allowance bt when i contacted airlines they said their are no baggage allowance.When i reverted to goibibo they customised the page only.Shame on you.

sureshc4
1/14/19

After paying full amount. We were offered 2 person's room instead 4 persons family room at jaipur for the date from 11th Jan to 12th jan 19 in hotel metro in. I lost my whole money. Unwillingly I had to changed hotel and paid again

antarad1
1/6/19

Hi,
I booked a hotel in Puri Booking Id is HTL3XE5ZWU. First of all I want to mention why I booked the hotel. I wanted a decent sea facing room with AC ,
Good communication. In reality there was no mobile and data network in the room, No frequent public communication ,No stationary shop, no medicine shop.
Whenever I wanted to receive a call , I had to go out side of the hotel. I had to waited for long time for an auto or riksha, Event hotel staff told us
there was no wifi connection.I had paid the whole hotel fare 11500/- at the time of booking the hotel through Goibibo. Once I faced the problem I checked out from the hotel.
But Goibibo is telling now the problem that we faced is not related to hotel. So they do not refund the money . I provided them all the photos those are enough to proof my claim .
After investigating they are ready to refund the 25% of the hotel fare. But I demand for 75 % of the hotel fare.
Goibibo are demanding themselves as a intermediate between the customer and hotel. But I booked the hotel through Goibibo.
I came to know about the hotel through Goibibo website.So they are bound to take the responsibility for my harrasmentment . Even no photo of the surrounding of the hotel are posted on the Goibibo website from the hotel management end.
If I would have checked the photo of the surroundings I had not booked the hotel.But they do not want to take the responsibility for my harassment.After checking out from the hotel,
I had to move into a another hotel of the same amount of fare with all the facility that I wanted to have. Once I faced the problem I immediately checked out from the hotel.
They should check the hotels and surrounding of the hotel before permitting the hotel management to post the hotel details on their website.

shwetav4
12/11/18

I have booked Limra Desert Camp Jaisalmer from Goibbo for new year. At the time of booking i had crossed check that whether Gala dinner( worth 10K) is included in my booking or not,so at that time both Goibbo and Limra camp owner assured me that Gala dinner is included , i Dont need to pay any extra amount on checkin.
But few days before my checkin i called the owner for some other queries he told me that Gala dinner will not be the part of my booking.
I called Goibbo people and they also changed their commitment.
After taking endless followups they asked me that whether i have any recording either of Limra camp owner or Goibbo executive saying that Gala dinner is included.
I provided them that. But after sending those recording they never reverted to me.So i again approached Goibbo this whole process took 5 days. each day i used to take like 10 followups.
And atlast Goibbo told me that Gala dinner is not included. As they cannot hamper their relationship with the owner.But I guess they have nothing to do with their customer's interest
They are the biggest fraud in market today.
They are telling me few days before booking.During new year's camp rate raises like hell thats I why i have done the booking on May.
But before 20 days when camp rates have reached the sky they told me that in my package Gala dinner is not included. So atlast i cancelled my booking.

Now, after cancelling as per GoibBo policy money should be refunded in 5-14 working days. I had earlier experience so i started taking followups for my refund after 10 working days. So at that time executive told me to wait for 14 working days.Then after 14 working days they were like we have tried to refund you but the transaction got failed in our payment gateway.
SO we will raise another refund and you again have to wait for 5-14 working days.
I really got frustrated with the rude behaviour of their executive.
After 30 working days my money still not get refunded so filed a case against Goibbo on consumer forum and informed the same to Goibbo.
After filing the complain finally Goibbo refunded my money.
THANKS TO CONSUMER FORUM.IT IS BECAUSE OF WHICH MY MONEY GOT REFUNDED.

GOIBBO SERVICE IS PATHETIC,LAME AND THE EXECUTIVE ARE INSANE.

NO ONE SHOULD PLAN ANYTHING FROM GOIBBO.

touseefm
11/28/18

It has been an extremely painful and unpleasant experience to deal with goibibo and certainly the last deal with them.
A property that was listed as a 4start category hotel (Annex Executive Mumbai) with all the amenities turned out to be a lodge in a. dilapidated building with not even a lift or working shower not to talk of other facilities. It was a complete shock and when I requested an alternative of the category that I had chosen I was made to hold till 2 in the night and lied progressively. finally in the morning after holding for more than one hour on the call, 'Kamini' turned up and came to my rescue and gave an alternate location (Hotel Ibis), which was very kind of her. But no plans for a breakfast or a better room was availed. The room is too small for two people with no good space for luggage.
I feel cheated through and through and the only sincerely helping person in the organisation after 16 hours of suffering was Kamini.
Please find the screenshot of the amenities that were listed as present in annex executive and turned out to be completely false.

I am going to review the truth about this incident everywhere. Goibibo, u caused me mental agony and literally cheated. I don't think if it had not been Kamini I would not even get this less than mediocre room. Highly unprofessional and false services on part of Goibibo.

Wasim and Touseef

shahk4
11/17/18

I had made hotel booking with goibibo at Udaypur but the images of rooms in hotels which are shown in the website of goibibo are far away from real ones. Moreover there is no telephonic support from the side of the Goibibo....Never prefer this site...

mohdss
11/8/18

Goibibo.com is a a pro hotel website just there to fool the customers

booking id- HTLCJNWXNW.

1)We checked in after 2 hours ofcheckin time still room was not ready. This is what you

call a gostay

2)intercom not working (For all 3 days)

3)i have been seeing aggressive replies to negative reviews by the hotel proving

customers wrong all the time, which is sad. or all customers who did not like the hotel

are wrong. i do not think

4)so day 1 linen dirty karan informed at the hotel

5)policies are very rigid in the hotel, PRICES VERY INFLATED look for option cheaper and

better option available

6)Not posting my review on the website.

devendras6
10/23/18

Booked a hotel ticket and got cancelled automatically. When I contacted to customer service regarding reinstating my booking. I was asked to pay again for this on higher price. This is really disgusting and getting email from goibibo that issue has been resolved. I felt cheated and had to book hotel again and paid for this. Deleted the app and I would advise not to use this site.

Devendra Singh

soniyas7
10/8/18

Had a very bad experience. We booked a cab for 5 people from MG road to a resort for 07:00am and from Resort to Yelanchanahalli Metro for 6.30pm same day and this was done 2 days before the trip And was told that, would get CAB Details 2 hours before the trip and the booking was also confirmed And on the day of the trip when I opened the App and checked for the status . Morning cab Booking details were missing .Immediately I messaged the customer care and told them that I didn't get driver details and the booking details are not seen in My Bookings And the lady(Gia) whoever was chatting with me said that I have not done any booking . Was surprised, but for my luck I had a screen shot of the booking details which was sent to her. Later she told that the booking was under process and was not confirmed. I was really surprised as till one day before it was showing booking confirmed and was visible in MY BOOKING and suddenly the day of the trip it vanished. If I would have not shown the screen shot. Maybe they would have told I didn't book at all and would not get my money too. . I didn't have any Time to sit and chat with this lady as I had to check for an alternate for my travel. Before leaving I again confirmed if the evening cab was confirmed. She said yes it's confirmed. But again I didn't get any details on Driver and cab. In between of my trip I had to call these guys again for the details. Again the lady said will call back in 20 mins but never called back. Again I had to call them and she said will call back in 10mins. I clearly told them I need a cab badly otherwise we will be in trouble. She said will call back and she called back telling they are not able to find any cabs for us. I was shocked to hear this as we had booked it 2 days back and these guys are searching for cabs when I called and told them that I didn't get any details. We were 5 girls and was totally blank and didn't know what to do as resort guys didn't had cab facilities and this place was outskirts of Bangalore and no other cab facilities were available .Finally we had to ask for a lift from a stranger who dropped us till the Main Road (Thanks to him), otherwise we really don't know what we would do and how we would reach home safely. After all these once we reached home with great difficulty. I got a call from goibibo representative asking sorry for what happened and told that will add 250 cash point in my account which I refused as I was not interested in their apology at all. The damage was already done.. Seriously Guys.... was not expecting such a mistake from you guys. Please don't trouble people like this .Asking sorry is so easy but what we went through, your 250 rs will not recover that .Will never ever use your App for any of the bookings. Will also not recommend to anybody.

udayaa1
10/1/18

Really worst site. Booked ticket and the bus is cancelled. Then they are now saying, i need to goto operator's offices and need to fight for refund.

joselj
10/1/18

I have booked a ticket for my parents, using my dads email address, these f**kers cancelled the ticket after a week, without any confirmation, and deducted Rs. 6000 as cancellation charges.. the tickets rate was Rs.8000 something.

Please dont use this site....fake, fake, fake

jxxkdkd
9/29/18

Worst site worst worstworstworstworst worstworstworstworst worstworstworstworst worstworstworstworst worstworstworstworst

arpitg2
9/20/18

I booked the tickets for the 29th Sept to 1st Oct in Hotel with free cancellation till 26th Sept. Now today i changed the dates as 30th Sept to 2nd Oct and they cancelled my 29th Sept night stay and did jot extend for the 2nd Oct night Stay.
Now no one is replying from their team and supporting each other because they did wrong booking. I clearly mentioned on call that i want to cancel 29th night and want to extend for 1st Night and in your 24*7 support also i clearly mentioned these dates ( see the attached files) still doing fraud and only generating revenue for your company by giving fake services. Are you going to user's valuable money from your pocket ??

michet
9/20/18

I've made a hotel reservation with this company and chose to pay through Paypal due to the large amount of negative reviews that they already have.
The payment went through, I received a confirmation from Paypal, but on their website it said that the transaction failed. I didn't find any way to get in contact with them via email and the support system doesn't allow foreign mobile numbers, which is weird as I used it for the booking. So there is no way to contact them and ask for a refund. I have an email address through Paypal, already contacted Goibibo through it without reply, have to wait a few days and then I will escalate the issue with the Paypal resolution team.
All in all a very disappointing experience, they are just after your money without any kind of support or help, so basically they are thieves.
It's astonishing how such a company is allowed to operate.
I advice everyone to stay far far away from using any of their services and use a travel agent with a good and safe reputation instead.

nutang
9/8/18

ok so goibibo and make my trip are serious scammers as in they are both owned by the same group of company, they reduce their rates, create an illusion of slashed rates, they play the game of good cop, bad cop, but by the time you check out they have jacked out their rates under different heads. The flights do not allow you to re schedule without your having to call them. when you need to re schedule, they take hours , increase the pries difference and cheat you into paying them almost the same amount of money for a re scheduling as much as you paid originally..they take whole day or at times 2 days, increase and tweak their website..oh its a very disgusting experience of non transparency and being cheated. so if you are an alert booker, you get the scam...please dont fall for their low rates...

vivekanandanv
9/5/18

I BOOKED A TICKET FROM MADURAI TO CHENNAI IN BLUE BIRDS TRAVELS, ON 2.8.18,THE OPERATORS WERE VERY MUCH CO-OPERATIVE IN ALL ASPECTS VIZ, RESCHEDULING THE TICKET, ARRANGING BUS IN TIME, STOPPING IN A GOOD HOTEL FOR TIFFIN, PROVIDED EXTRA WATER BOTTLES ON DEMAND, AUDIO AND VIDEO..ETC. EVERYTHING ARRANGED UNDER THE DIRECT SUPERVISION OF THE OWNER HIMSELF AT MADURAI, THE JOURNEY WAS PLEASANT AND KEPT UP THE TIMINGS ALSO. I RECOMMEND THIS BLUE BIRD TRAVELS FROM MADURAI AND FROM CHENNAI FOR A COMFORTABLE JOURNEY.

rajeshk67
9/2/18

THIS IS A FRAUD COMPANY THESE PEOPLE CHEATED ME OF RS. 65000/-THEY TAKE MONEY BUT DID NOT GIVE ME TICKET, BE CAREFULL

dharad
8/28/18

We wanted to book FLT from TRV to BOM, GOIBIBO gave suggestion as per lowest fare for 2 different airlines & suggested us to book same, with 2 hrs gap TRV to BLR & BLR to BOM with 2 different carriers. Unfortunately the 1st Leg FLT got delayed by 1 Hour, Hence at BLR airport 2nd leg airline operations closed the flt hence they could not check in us. We tried convincing both airlines for the next available flt but they asked us to contact GOIBIBO for the same, so we did same @ 1AM @ BLR airport GOIBIBO just raised their hand & informed we cannot do anything as you booked two different airlines, (but payment for both airlines GOIBIO took together ) & suggested us that book tickets till Pune as for Mumbai all FLTS are full & asked to Pay 13000 which was almost same AMT what we paid from TRV to BOM, there was no initiative or any assistance from GOIBIBO side, by grace of GOD and really helpful staff of 1st LEG Airline they helped to get tickets as HALF the quote given by GOIBIBO to Pune. Our 4 to 6 HRS journey became almost 12 HRS Thanks to GOIBIBO Suggestions and money making strategy. They are just not bothered fro Passenger's inconvenience, loos of time or money, even if they are travelling with kid. Totally inhuman behaviour.

NEVER BOOK TCIKETS WTH GO IBIBO
BOOKING NO REF
TRV -BOM --GOMUPKG2319732593143

sanjeeva6
7/27/18

Todays journey reminded me of ancient days, delhi airport to Agra , still continued bcoz of some EXCELLENT performance by MONKEY JAMAAT.Above n all their one of the senior EXECUTIVE AKAASH says , sir CAR chal toh rahi hai na??

ankitj8
7/24/18

Be careful while booking online hotel, especially from goibibo.com. Driven by the zeal to beat the competition, they are no less in digital marketing and claiming the attractive offers but they do not have the strong enough channels to ensure your dream stay at the so called dream prices in the hotel, which you booked after a hard effort of few hours so as to make your journey hassle free.
Leave the customer feedback on comfort experience and the quality of food, which is something expecting too much from goibibo. I would share the real experience with them, at the most crucial time of a very important official meeting at Delhi, I was denied to even check-in into the hotel even after the full payment in advance 3 days before and I was waiting outside the hotel for almost 2 hours to settle my luggage so that I can leave for so important meeting, but hats off to these business tycoons who screwed my day badly and suddenly converted to immature enough to understand the impact of the serious level of suffering and offered 500Rs to compensate and in fact to subsidize the impact diplomatically without any cost.
Though i understand that there might be some unexpected mistakes but they should handle such escalations fairly.
Its not about the money but about the feeling to be cheated and should be escalated enough to teach such smart businessmen a good lesson to deal in ethical way to sustain in Indian Market, a place of intellectualuals, and not the lazy consumers who would accept the crap from their hard earned money.

shawnt87
7/16/18

I booked a ticket on goibibo website (PNR LFRMOM). Before booking the ticket i called the exicutive of go ibibo and ensured that there is a students baggage allowance of 40 kg. The name of the executive is Kevin. As per his instructions i booked a ticket and i did not get any allowance rather 30 kg only. I reported this issue with the customer support in less than 30 minutes of booking.
That customer support agent told me it can be resolved by updating the VISA COPY, PASSPORT COPY AND ADMISSION LETTER. I mailed it to them and the next day they are saying that the airline declines my baggage allowance.
I called the airline and they clearly told that i would have got this offer if i would have done it though their website or yathra website of students universe website.
I am denied with this offer only just because i booked it through goibibo.

I am sure (100%) that i had clicked the students fare before booking the ticket. It took almost 4 days to escalate the issue to the respective team. I am not new to the goibibo phone application. Before going to the final i had even a trial booking also. After 4 days an executive told me that they had crosschecked with the recording of the call and they told me my claim was true. Ie they have heard my recording on my query about students baggage allowance before booking. Now the same guy is saying that when they contacted the technical team of the website they found that i have not clicked the students fare option. But i am 100 % sure that i had done it in the exact way how they have advised me. They are asking me to sent the screenshot of the same if i have (showing that i have clicked the students fare). They are cheating me. I am really trapped. Please help me to resolve this issue. i am a student and i am flying for the first time I have lot of things to be taken to Ireland. Please help me to get out of the trap.

At least i would request whoever reading this note, not to book any tickets through goibibo and fall into traps. I was trapped by showing the promotions.

Similar complaints are also there regarding the same website on the web. please take this type of complaints serious because they are literally trapping people.

Tip for consumers: DONT FALL INTO THE GOIBIBO TRAPS, They are cheats. Only to grab your money they live.

tanyav22
7/16/18

I was booked my ticket from your side but still now I did not received my refund amount and 24 days is complete today .i request to no buddy use this side because they have very bad service.

vikrantg1
7/4/18

I book international flight from Delhi to Johannesburg for two people and it didnt get confirmed at the same time. So I waited for few hours and received one email that ur booking didn't go through with 2nd leg as airline is not operating the same. And GoIbibo will process the full refund.

When I called them they said dont worry will get it resolved.

Same night I got the PNR and e-ticket no as well.

Next day when I checked PNR on airline website, I got cancelled status .

I called again and found still this ticket is not confirmed. 15 days I called daily to customer care and every day they promised to resolved things in a day or two.

Neither they were ready to process refund nor giving the alternative flight. They made me keep waiting. And They didnt resolve till we started for Airport.

Finally I got another PNR ticket which was not in synch with Airport guys system.

Again at airport we waited for 1 hour to sort out this issue.

Airport guy also said this Goibibo.com guys are really stupid they dont know how make confirmed trip. He had faced this issue many time with Goibibo.com in past weeks.

It was very stressful where neither you are getting ticket refund nor alternative ticket till you at the counter of airport.

sheekhan
7/2/18

The customer support executive juhi.sharma_ISNG00519 helped me get all documents related to an insurance for which I had entered a wring name she also helped us with a new E ticket related to that. It was not their fault at all and still they were kind enough to rectifuy my mistake and helped us so much with the booking. The other travel partners have NEVER done anything like this for us.
Thanks a bunch JUHI.:)

manpreets10
6/27/18

Goibibo is the worst site, I have came across. Please don't believe it guy's, they are just concerned about the money. These bastard's are just to make money. It's not at all customer centric company. Even if you try there customer service, they won't respond. They make you wait for long hours and never turn up with solution. Even if it is not your fault, they won't agree and give you refund (don't give your own money back). If you want me to simply end up giving review,then I will just say they are $#*!s. $#*! them!!

please don't book from this app. because they alway cut a balance from your account and they will not give you back. goibibo is cheapest and fraud company

By Lovely B.

I can only share my experience with hotel bookings that they canceles after a month with no reason and they did not pay tha exchange rates of the original booking added on the total cost. I would not recomend any collaborations as their contact service to resolve the whole issue I did not validate any proffesionalism or trustworthiness. Be very carefull with any transactions, this is my advice.

By AIKATERINI P.

Questions? Get answers from the Goibibo staff and other customers.

14 Photos for Goibibo