Review of Goibibo

Tel: 1-860-2-585858
content.disputes@goibibo.com

susiet22
6/22/19

I booked 4 flights via goibibo. 3 failed when i processed the payment so i tried once again. Then i found out that the failed bookings still processed my payment so i had double bookings. Then goibibo charged me the full cancellation fee after hours of more wasted money on international phone calls to their useless customer care centre.

aadhia
6/19/19

Bad servicing money debited bookings not confirmed,very bad site take care people.. customer care not responding this issue , 7 working days return this amount, telling, today bookings 7 days waiting ..people take care gobibo is fraudulent company..

shanmugapathym
6/16/19

I booked my room on 13/6/2019 through Goibibo by card payment but I got a confirmation message from MakeMyTrip , I don't know both work together . I thought i accidentally made a booking in MMT and cancelled that booking. I knew this entire scenario only after reaching Hotel and it's showing as cancelled. But in Goibibo app it's showing that I stayed in that hotel but I actually i dint. Above all the customer care is absolute crazy after I filed my complaint they are not picking my calls. That's the last time I'm using both Goibibo and MMT

priyankab18
6/14/19

DARE you close - 28085058 I NEED COMPENSATION OF 15000 INR because I HAD to BOOK A NEW HOTEL OF MORE PRICE/NO Lunch & dinner as I had. Suffering hpnd because of YOUR MISTAKE AND not my mistake. I will NOT bear ur mistakes#cheaters

kavithac
6/12/19

Our checkin was on May 29th 2019 and we called up on May 28th for an early check-in as our bus would reach by 6AM and our darshan was at 11AM. The Hotel staff asked us to visit and he would give the room.
We reached on 29th around 8AM and to our surprise the front desk staff Ms.Kasturi and along with her a gentleman said we will give early checkin and you have to pay 700/-. We said we were ready. Then she informed that the rooms in the range we had booked was not there and she would give other room and we had to pay more. We agreed to that. After 30 seconds she told us that she was sold out.
We requested her to give any room and then we could shift to our earlier booked room by 2PM standard checkin,. We only wanted to shower and go to Darshan as we had started the previous day at 10AM and we almost were on the road for 23 hours. She said there were no rooms.
My husband and I though we will talk to GoIbibo and though will sit in the reception. She said" Excuse me mam, can you please go now and come back at 2pm!" which literally ment "get out of my premises" . It was 42 degrees outside, and we went to the room opposite to Jivanta which is Marigold and booked. We did have it on mind that we lost our 4000/-.
I called up Goibibo who conferenced my call with Hotel Jivanta and she stood by her words saying there were no rooms added to this I informed her that I had spoken to a certain gentleman the previous day who had promised me and I was ready to pay, she said there are no gentleman working at the Hotel :-) I said madam I saw a gentleman standing next to you- she said there are no gentleman at the Hotel again :-)
Then I realized, a person hell bent upon cheating can go to the extent of calling a gentle-man as not even a man!
Then repeated calls happened to Goibibo- she kept on tweaking the factual and at one point she said I offered her a room and asked her to wait for 30 minutes and she would not wait.

Now this was the breaking point where she let alone was not agreeing to give a room started lieing ion customers. I have been asking GoIbibo for the first conference call- they have heard to the call recording and they know Hotel Jivanta is cheating but Goibibo is clearly supporting them. They stopped responding to emails on June 3rd, to the calls or even to Twitter or facebook posts.

HOTEL JIVANTA CHEATS PEOPLE BY CHANGING FACTS AND ALSO GOIBIBO- NEVER PREPAY! THEY SUPPORT CHEATERS. IF YOU LIKE THE HOTEL POST-PAY AFTER THAT.

priyankab17
6/11/19

Dare you close - 28085058, Need compensation 15000 INR

Hi GOIBIBO Team,

Guest Booking ID: HTLKPNUYZC
EXTREMELY DISSATISFIED With your services. After receiving booking confirmation and payment deduction almost 25 days before, When we reached the hotel, They said the hotel has revoked its services and many times informed Goibibo but the listing is still active. I am frustrated with the non-active work and lethargic nature that u are listed with dead hotels and the customer is getting fooled. My parents, aged 67 reached the hotel and found that the booking is not LIVE.

WHAT KIND of services are you giving. Shut down your business and sit at home. You guys dont deserve to be in market.

With this I demand compensation of 15,000 INR as today on the day of check-in I had to book another hotel in DOUBLE the rate for the lesser service hotel that too with only breakfast. I am unhappy and I will take you to the consumer forum if you don't accept this.

Your Hotel Booking is Confirmed at Oyo 8660 Hotel Cozy Nook, Dalhousie, India,

Your numbers are not contactable., there is a lot of hold and other number says not active.

Thanks,
Priyanka

praveenv11
6/9/19

Plz plz plz ,if u r keep your journey safe so do not use this application ever...the team of Goibibo only misguiding us and enjoying our advance money which we pay for advance booking..

1 no gatiyya gatyia services..

Request to all of u.never recommended Goibibo ever to anyone.

sudhira
6/7/19

Even goibibo is not eligible for -1 rating..
Please contact me , if you want More information.
My contact number is : 8007600774

nageshp1
6/7/19

I booked the hotel in vijayawada in Gobibo, they have charged triple the amount than the hotel. When i went to hotel directly they are charging 2700/- from gobibo they are charging 6000.

dharmeshv
6/3/19

We got confirmed goibibo bookings for paro Bhutan hotel Pena yangsal. My husband trying to call them since 12 hours as hotel deny any such bookings via goibibo.

kiranm24
6/1/19

Pathetic customer service from Goibibo i would suggest not to make any hotel or flight booking from them as they are cheating the customers and provide no resolution after screwing a customers holiday.I only came to know about the transit visa needed in londan only during my chekin at the airport during my departure date.I was not sent in the booked ticket to malta and the airport authority refused to sent me in this ticked. As i would lose my job if i couldnt reach malta on or before 21st may 2019, i booked another ticket on emirates and went 7hrs later.I was mentally, physically and financially tortured and down due to your lack of professionalism. As im not a regular traveller i dont know the visa rules and regulations, its your responsibility to ensure everything is perfect till my destination, thats for what we are paying.

rajt16
5/30/19

GOIBIBO REVIEWS should have been read first before entering this poorly setup booking site.

I request GOIBIBO for complete refund on my booking id HSGMC77KT

NO TRANSPARENCY IN GOIBIBO SITE: If you see partial refund in goibibo website. It means they will refund you a peanut. Like in my case they refunded 177rs.

GOIBIBO POOR TECHNOLOGY / CHEATING : if you search for 10 Aug 2019. You may get a fare for 01 July 2019 written in small fonts. Obviously customer will see the lowest fare and go ahead with booking. BE PREPARED to face this.

GOIBIBO SLOW RESOLUTION : Till date i have not received complete refund.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BOOK FROM GOIBIBO WEBSITE, YOU WILL GET TRANSPERANCY AND EASY BOOKING FEATURES FROM BETTER FLIGHT BOOKING ENGINES.

imadk4
5/25/19

I had made a hotel booking on 25th april for the travel date 2nd May for one of my Friend (Mr.Venkata Murali Krishna) Booking ID HTLLWR4PMG till then i had no issue from goibibo.
once my friend reached the hotel after his tiring flight with his children , he was surprised to know that there is no booking at the hotel and another surprise that the hotel did not have that room type which i had booked available for next 3 days.
When I tried reaching goibibo customer care , going through there IVR is another tough task for the customer and later after 53 mins of IVR the pickup the call and Mr.Raj Sharma tells me that the booking is confirmed and after keeping me on hold for 10 mins he says he shall forward the call to his manager as he is not able to connect to the hotel, meanwhile my friend and his children had to wait at lobby for more than 2 hours , later Mr.Raj says he is no call with the hotel and will give me a call within 10 mins and disconnects the call. In meanwhile with the discussion with the lady at reception desk says there is no booking done from goibibo under my firends name.
As i had waited more than 20 mins for Mr.Raj's call he did not turn up , i had to make another call and again wait for 40-50 mins to connect to there executive and then another persons picks up the call and says he is working on it and he the booking is already made at hotel and he shall sort it in 10 mins I asked him not to disconnect the call as it is hectic to get an executive on call but he makes an excuse telling if he disconnects the call then only he could call up the hotel (surprising being such big company don't you guys have another phone to contact the hotel) and again he disconnects the call.
Later I get a call from lady or manager Ms.Pooja telling she can refund my money back for the hotel booking or give me an alternate hotel , for which my friend did not agree as his brother had made a booking in same hotel and were staying there so they did not want to change the hotel. As the room type which i had booked (Executive suite 2 bedrooms) was not available for next 3 days i gave Ms.Pooja an option to book 2 superior river view suite room , for which she said she shall check and get back to you and kept the call on hold.

As it was almost more then 3 hours of waiting at reception with children and they had some sightseeing activity at 6 PM local time my friend decided to make new booking from Expedia and get check in and i informed Ms.pooja that we are making a new booking and she will have to refund me the amount which we were paying for the hotel through expedia.
so goibibo had to refund me the amount of original booking i.e 64513 + booking from expedia i.e 1,25,907.96 , total 190420.96 is to be refund for the trauma and hassle you guys have provided the customer .
Later they had asked me to share the invoice which he had paid to expedia so that they can validate the same with hotel I had sent it 10 days ago and they are still validating the documents from past 10-15 days and still there is no conclusion
After number of calls and mails marking there CEO (ceo@goibibo.com) there is no response on mail or calls they tell there management team shall call back within 24 hours but such 24 hours have already been passed and there is no resolution nor call from there end , request you to check the below screen shots attached .

And the worst part is they never respond to a customer in well mannered way, I had also a chat session twice with there executive Mr.Rohit arora and Mr.Tushar agarwal even after informing them not to close the chat session or ticket until they give me a solution they close the chat session telling there team shall get back, not sure which team they talk about and when the hell there team gets back go knows. Its better to hire customer centric people than paying such pathetic employees

hassans41
5/24/19

I have booked a ticket from KUL to AUH. Booking ID GOMUPKGINTMOBA8C8500
I have paid Rs 14020, after I got booking confirmation email, they cancelled the ticket and refund me Rs 5216. Why they cancelled ticket and why they refund me only this amount, no response.
I have sent many emails and my contact no but same answer and same question send your alternative contact no.it cheating us
Hassan

atanug
5/20/19

I bought a plane ticket from Kolkata(CCU) to New York(JFK) on Goibibo, on 5/13/2019, as it was offering the best price for the travel date of 5/14/2019. After I purchased the ticket online, there were no acknowledgement or confirmation on their behalf either in email or phone. After more than 10 hours have passed, I started calling the customer service. Everytime, they asked me same questions and repeated same jargon like a automated machine. All of them promised to resolve the issue within 2 hours and get back to me, but it never happened. After 7-8 calls with different customer representatives, they even stopped receiving my calls. After a few days of the scheduled departure of my flight, they finally called me up and offered me partial refund. In my opinion, they are incompetent and unprofessional bunch of people with terrible service.

harjaad
5/17/19

I made two booking Delhi to neemraa booking number CARPWFC8DB7Z3SH for yesterday that is 16th may instead of coming at rhe agreed time of 18.30 hours the driver calls me in the morning to say if I am coming exact at 18.30 or not I Told him if he wants to come late then he shouldn't delay beyond 7 PM the drive ddint come even at 7 PM and then I left in another can then he calls me at 7.30 PM that he has come to pick me up and I told him to get lost

As per my earlier booking I had booked one more cab booking numbeer CARPWFC8DLSTY83 neemrana-jaipur the driver was to report today at 12 PM he shamelessly arrived at 12.25 PM to add fuel to fire upon boarding the cab he told me that he has now to go for filling CNG as he has no gas I had no option and while writing this reveiw I am still at CNG station. ONE OF THE WORST EXPERIENCES All of their competitors are sure that their driver reports at least 15 minutes before the designated time

Tip for consumers: Don't book cabs through goibibo

aakshis
5/5/19

Worst company ever i had dealt with. I have booked an airport cab and paid money in advance. But at the time of pickup driver denied the drop. Seriously daily i am following up with their customer executives and not getting any output. I had not taken their service and not even getting my money back.
Pathetic service and management.

neilj55
5/4/19

Rubbish company. Poor management. I have booked my air ticket and for the return journey my flight was cancelled due to JetAirways issue. It's Goibibo's responsibility to inform me but I came to know when I checked on the airline's website. After then I tried to call them too many times but heard a same tape again and again that Go on online or Go through app (then why are you promoting that we are supporting 24*7????) Okay, I followed up on website and as a web developer I found some funny things. They didn't build their website properly yet (This is INDIA's fastest growing company right now... SURPRIZE). On website at the end result they are telling to call them (Buddy I called you. You sent me on this website and now you are telling me to call you!!!!!)

amits111
5/1/19

Very bad experience with Goibibo. It seems that their whole business model is to somehow fleece money from unsuspecting consumers.
I tried booking a bus ticket using their app, which did not go through as the operator declined to book. However, the amount was charged to my credit card. When I requested for a refund they credited the money to goibibo cash account, which is pretty useless if you do not want to avail their third rate services again. it has been over 2 weeks chasing them for crediting the amount back to the credit card, but they are not responsive at all. They are just trying delaying tactics.
Am thankful that the amount involved was not big, and this has been a real eye opener for me. I will never use this site again and will advise everyone to stay away from this well organized scam. Am not sure how they are allowed to operate and the promomters are not in jail.

smarti1
4/30/19

It's a complete cheat - its relationship with its partners is horrible. At times you will NOT EVEN GET THE HOTEL after reaching. Worst, should shut down.

harshk19
4/22/19

Extremely appalling service. This company needs to realise that customer service, specially for after sales is a big necessity. I had a lot of enquiries about cancelling my booking - however they keep redirecting me to FAQs that don't have my query. When opting in for online Chat, you get matched with a chatbot called Gia who constantly sends the same message and is not responsive at all. When selecting the option to write to management, they ask for a service ID, which you cannot receive until a case is opened - but who would open this case? So i called them and when I selected my option on the IVR, it said that they're facing a high volume of calls and have sent me a message with a link on how to go about my query. To no surprise at all, this link took my to the FAQs page.

Without any assistance, i had to cancel my booking online. When I did this, I received an automated cancellation email that said for any assistance I can send an email to the address they have shared, I did this without thinking twice. But as soon as I thought I'll finally get some clarity - I get another automated reply that this is a non-responsive email.

I'm literally stuck right now with no help from this 'website' or any human on the other end to advise. I can already see this company going under soon due to their lack of investment in customer service.

Well done on being an unacceptable and unreasonable company Goibibo - you won't be getting any business from me, my friends or family, ever.

bhavyab1
4/16/19

Worst in terms of user experience while using the website. I am trying to reach out to customer service and its been an hour no way to reach them. When I call, it goes on auto IVR and when I do online chat then it again goes into auto mode... $#*!ty website

kumaresanr
4/15/19

MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCENever ever book through Goibibo. Better book through hotel or airlines website. I cancelled a flight. I received their confirmation mail also on this. But I have Not received the refund. Tried to contact customer care repeatedly for past 5 days. Getting a voice message that due to high volume of calls cannot connect to customer care. All the numbers they have given in their websites says on this message. They are not replying to mails. I have written atleast 5 mails on this. No reply. About Rs. 90000 under stake. Also I am coming through lot of similar complaints on GOIBIBO. Going to initiate legal actions on them.

NEVER EVER BOOK THROUGH GOIBIBO. THEY ARE CHEATERS. THIS IS MY GENUINE PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

KUMARESAN RAMASWAMY

brahmareddyk
4/15/19

I booked bus ticket from addanki to HYD two times, booking is not confirmed but cash was deducted today is 6th day i am not receive my cash untill

mdc3
4/11/19

Hey guys. I bought an domestic ticket of SPICE JET from them , kolkata to hyderabad. Did not get Indian visa on time. That's why I needed to contact them for cancellation.

If you call the international customer service number, the IVR will say that we are experiencing high volume call, then cut the line.

They said that for security reason, they will send a 4 digit text message to my cell phone number, but it never came to my USA cell phone number. Tried to do web CHAT. But failed because I did not received the 4 digit pin at all.

This is a totally bull $#*! customer service by GOIBIBO.

Bought a ticket at around 5500 INR with an extra cancellation fee provided. Spice Jet said that they will give me 1800 INR through GOIBIBO. I dont know these freaking guys will send me that amount to my credit card or not.

Dont recommend to do business with this company at all.

please don't book from this app. because they alway cut a balance from your account and they will not give you back. goibibo is cheapest and fraud company

By Lovely B.

I can only share my experience with hotel bookings that they canceles after a month with no reason and they did not pay tha exchange rates of the original booking added on the total cost. I would not recomend any collaborations as their contact service to resolve the whole issue I did not validate any proffesionalism or trustworthiness. Be very carefull with any transactions, this is my advice.

By AIKATERINI P.

Questions? Get answers from the Goibibo staff and other customers.

Goibibo?