Review of TravBond

TravBond reviews

Tel: +91 9871577904

arpita1
6/18/19

Travbond is best travel agency out there. It was amazing trip and I am very happy with their management. We enjoyed our trip without encountering any problem. Great work Travbond

ishanim1
6/18/19

An awesome tour to Delhi. The guide Lalit was very helpful, jolly and punctual. The food and accommodation was nice. We were back with happy memories and a relaxed weekend.

sawanb
6/17/19

This agency has the best work-ethics. I recently booked my trip to Bangalore and had to cancel for some reason. The customer support was really responsive to my surprise and them immediately after my contact helped me with rescheduling the flight. That was a very good response from Travbond, I really appreciate their work.

rashikan
6/16/19

TourTravbond's Varanasi tour was really a great package for me. It encircled all the temples my Parents wanted to visit. Thank you Travbond to let me fulfill my parent's wish and also there were no problems in the traveling due to the help of our agency guide Shankar. Thankyou Travbond for assigning us such a great set of people who took care of us on our whole journey. Thanks

anishah2
6/14/19

The entire company is Fraud. They steal people's money. THEY ARE THIEVES. Contact me to file a police complaint

muskanr3
6/14/19

Recently concluded a trip to Andhra Pradesh via Travbond. I am very happy from the work of Travel agency and the way it dealt with Trip. The Guide and Driver were excellent at their jobs and knew around the places and even the hotels were excellent at that price. I am very impressed with Travbond's Services.
Thank you, Travbond for such a wonderful trip

ankitam6
6/12/19

I recently visited Macau with some of my friends, the trip went smoothly. Macau is called Vegas of China; it really has lots of casinos. Travbond is the best agency which has skilled crew and guides to let you enjoy your trips and tours to the fullest. Thank you, Travbond

sawank1
6/11/19

I recently visited Spain in summer, it is a wonderful country and very nice people. The matador country was amazing. I watched a new face in Spain, there we visited famous Football clubs and our guide was able to take us to places which were difficult to get in. Thanks, Tavbond.com for such a wonderful experience

devendrat4
6/10/19

I recently went on a trip to Istanbul, the turkey. My god, this Agency is so good at management. The Trip to Istanbul was like living a dream. Would love to take different trips from this agency again.

kalimk1
6/9/19

The tour is nice, it gives you an overview and understanding about Singapore culture and day to day living; different attraction and what to do in Singapore.The Travbond executive was very friendly and co-operative.

rahimk6
6/4/19

Destinations were very interesting and amazing, being our first time in Europe. Travbond and the driver were helpful, organized and accommodating, couldn't ask for more.

mdi33
5/27/19

As a solo traveller, I booked the 4d/3n tour with Travbond. From the booking phase 'til the day I left, they were amazing. My guide John, young English speaking guy, was fantastic: as I told him I was interested in a photographic tour, he tried to find each time the best place at the right time (early morning, late afternoon) for taking pictures. The accommodation at the Kool Hotel was perfect too. Temples around Siem Reap were amazing, Tonle Sap Excursion just average.

mikep598
5/25/19

We used TravBond Tour and Travels for a trip around Germany, visiting Berlin, Munich and Frankfurt. Our driver Smith was wonderful, very knowledgeable and a great conversationalist, not to mention a good driver on Germany challenging roads. The itinerary was exactly as we asked,We found the prices very competitive, as compare to other travel agencies.

durveshm
5/25/19

Our guide was Smith. He is a very dynamic and funny guide. We learned a lot of facts about Berlin.I highly recommend this tour to anyone !!!

roshank12
5/25/19

A wonderful experience with wonderful journey . They have taken care of everything from travelling to hotels. I have enjoyed my summer vacation without any hassle. Will definitely plan trip with them soon. Thanks Travbond for planning my trip.

swanandl
5/22/19

Don't go with them, they are cheating
Please check inclusion before fixing the itinerary.
I didn't get lunch and dinner. Also please check the payment mode please don't pay by link.
I paid 4 k extra.
Better don't go with travbond.

piyad
5/22/19

Our very first trip to travbond - what an amazing experience! Not just the country and its friendly people but the service from travbond Tour and Travel was excellent. Everything was perfect from start to finish. Our reservation was easy and we chose exactly what we wanted to do. Thank you - we will be back!!!

printstero
5/22/19

My tour was amazing all arrangement very good and I specially thanks to TravBond Tour Holidays and I will never forget this tour .Thanks TravBond Tour.

abhijeetp8
5/19/19
• Updated review

I am not sure about other's review but I can share mine.

From my experience better to stay away from these people. They can be better described as gangs of thugs/chors/cheeters.

These people Operate with a different name Travel Binz as well. Both has the same set of corrupt people and same policies they follow. Cheat and dot response.

End of this post I have pasted the contain that I had sent to Travbond people and waiting for a reply from them. Its been more than 7 days that they have not replied anything yet.No issues let the question be asked from our honorable court. Since I am going to file a consumer case against this Travbond Travel agency and a police case for cheat and forgery against Gagan, Jeevan and Akanksha, they have to answer now.This time I am entitled to get the compensation as well. The compensation amount which I have asked that they will come to know from the court Notice. I can see from other reviews from various rating websites that there are many people having similar issue with the Travel agency as mine. I have good amount of evidence which will prove them wrong at many places and the wrong practice that they do. I have collected enough evidence from the other people who were cheated by this travel agencies at many places.Those people who are suffered by the TRAVBOND and whom I am not able to connect yet can share your experience and other details to me so that I can put forward a very strong case against them.Those who wants to join me fight against this corrupt Travel agency can email me at Letseradicatetb@gmail.com (TB stands for Travbond/Travel Binz). I am not going to leave this Travel agency this time. They have to pay for their wrong doings that they have done till now.Soon I am spreading this in Facebook, Instagram , whatsapp and other popular social media platform.This similar post can be seen in other popular review/rating website also.Note: Connect me at Letseradicatetb@gmail.com
Below is the email for which I have asked for a clarification from Travbond.

1. On 15th Feb, package was booked and I transferred Rs85000 to Travbond Invoice No. : BINZ-L1902012Date : 15/02/2019
2. On 23rd Feb, I sent Travbond Aadhar card and PAN card copy and also requested for VISA processing.
3. On 25th Feb, after 2days we got a reply from Travbond stating "Our reservation dept. will revert you soon for your bookings."
4. On 26th Feb we received the sample UK Visa Excel sheet from Travbond.
5. On 7th March, I sent Travbond the filled excel sheet of Abhijeet and Shruthi full details for Visa processing
6. On 15th March, Travbond asked for balance payment.
7. On 15th March, I asked Travbond to provide me the package detail with travelers detail and the tour plan.
8. On 18th March, after 3 days Travbond sent me trip itinerary. However Travbond didn't provide the complete package detail as requested.
9. On 20th March, I did the payment of Rs200000.
10. On 23rd March, I sent a reminder to Travbond asking for the invoice of the payment and Visa update
11. On 23rd March, after sending the reminder Travbond sent me the invoice copyInvoice No. : BINZ-L1902012Date : 23/03/2019
12. On 25th March, I sent a reminder to Travbond on Visa processing
13. On 25th March, after sending reminder Travbond sent me the Visa Application form for verification.
14. On 25th March, I replied with correction that needed on wife's application form
15. On 26th March, Travbond sent me confirmation letter and UK VISA form. Visa Appointment was taken for April 1st
16. As per the UK visa process they take 15 working days to process the visa, as per this logic visa will be processed and sent to us on 24th April only (2 days UK embassy was on holiday for Easter)
17. We got our approved UK visa only on 23rd April.
18. We rushed for Schengen Visa on 24th April.
19. As per the Schengen visa process they take 7 working days to process the visa, as per this logic visa will be processed and sent to us on 3rd May.
20. Since the date on our travel was 30th April, Visa got rejected for late processing.Question:
As per the above points, your team should have been aware that the visa processing takes more than a month to process and should have taken earlier appointment date for visa processing. This is completely your fault to process the visa so late.
I need an explanation as to why are we charged such a huge difference amount upon Travbond's mistake for late visa processing?
I need an explanation on the expenses done for this trip?
I need an explanation and full transparence on the difference amount?

Abhijeet:

“The biggest Fraud Travel agency”
5/6/19
• Previous review

The biggest Fraud Travel agency. Stay away from this agency. Gagan Saluja (Owner) is the biggest cheater(chor) and so as all his employee. Each and every step they will cheat. Forget about abroad trip, they will spoil your local trip also. Don't believe all the other reviews they are their own people who has given the ratings. They don't ever deserve a single star. I lost a lot of money, I don't want anyone else goes throw this.Stay away from the below people.Gagan Saluja: Operation HeadSumit Mehra: Operation Lead(left)Jeevan: Account team MemberAkanksha: Account HeadPriyanka: Accounts team memberNitin: Operation Team memberJyothi Kakkar: Reservation Team

samk198
5/17/19

I am giving 5star because they are providing awesome services and that can be a memorable moment of the life.

mohdf11
5/16/19

We used their service for all our transport around Dubai Tour. The service was excellent and also very competitive when compared with other travel agents and i booked all our our private car journeys with this company via email.

kirtim3
5/10/19

Recently went on London trip from Travbond. I am a traveler and therefore, I like to explore new things which the Travbond crew understood very well. The staff assigned with me knew everything which would be of interest in London and every time took me to new bars or places which I have not seen in my previous trips.
I have seen a new face of a London and now, feel motivated to explore more. Thank you, Travbond

sanchitu
5/9/19

Bali, a life-changing experience for me. Thanks, Travbond for this amazing service. The beaches were amazing but we were able to go to islands which were more isolated and the peace there was so great. I have never felt that relaxed in my life. All the stress was gone and all we could hear was the sound of waves and ocean.
So mesmerizing Experience, Thank you so much Travbond

ankitj16
5/9/19

I went on Hong Kong trip recently and it was so amazing, without any tensions of managing anything and everything just falling in place. This Tour was one of the best experiences.
The best part was the resort which I stayed in, the staff there was excellent and were kept in the knowledge of what I would like and prepared things accordingly.
Just the most relaxing Stay I have ever had.

kanikar
5/7/19

Travbond's Rome Package is like dreams come true for me and my wife. She was so excited when I Surprised her, but unlike most other Travel tours, this package was affordable and we both enjoyed the best time of our life. The beautiful sculptures in Rome, Heritage sites and a crew to manage things, the Travbond just made my Marriage life happy as ever.

Its a legal company but they are the biggest fraud company who cheat the innocent customers

By Sibi G.

No Don't trust. They are not trust worthy. They will just linger on your things

By Meenakshi N.

Yes, All are same. The group of fraud agencies. Gagan saluja is the owner of these companies. The head cheater.

By Abhijeet P.
Questions? Get answers from the TravBond staff and other customers.

1 Photo for TravBond