TravBond

TravBond has a consumer rating of 4.03 stars from 186 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. TravBond also ranks 9th among Travel Deals sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 65.9%

• I am really very happy with this travbond travel agency.
  • It was booked from Travbond holiday travel company.

• Very well managed sales team, who will cheat & make u fool by telling lie in every sentence...
  • Will never suggest anyone to go with such a fraud company.
How would you rate TravBond?

“Nice experience..”

Evans A.
1/10/20

Absolutely friendly staff, very good and correct handling of rental and return. We are also particularly pleased that the staff is constant. Have a very nice contact. Its a great service because you can look up everything about travelling conveniently in one website and that really simplifies the travel process for me. Booked 3 flights this year. Best price always on this site.

“Trapbond”

Sankalp S.
4/25/20

Fraudsters, cheaters, Liars are some one words which are perfect for them. Really traps you as they are trapbond not travbond. Didn't delivered what's written. Please connect with me on *******114 for any clarification. I will update you about how they can cheat you.

travel agency (14) sales team (8) trip (95) travel company (9) fraud company (4) burj khalifa (4) dubai tour (4) tour guide (8) singapore trip (3) advance payment (3) group tour (5) reservation team (4)
evansa12
January 10th, 2020
varunk27
January 4th, 2020
Quality and food was good

It was an amazing experience which was planned too well by these travel agents. The whole trip went so smoothly. The hotels in the package where of standard quality & food in the meal plan was delicious. Thanks for planning and making the trip worth it. And I wish i will come back again.
vikashs23
February 7th, 2020
TravBond Bangalore arranged a Italy tour wonderful 2 week trip to Italy for us. Milan, Bellagio, Venice, Tuscany, Florence, Amalfi Coast and Rome. Everything was top notch! Accommodations, Transfers, Tours and Activities. Probably the best part of the trip was the high quality of the private tour guides. The guides and drivers were all highly knowledgeable, friendly, engaging & quite humorous.
sankalps3
April 25th, 2020
minis8
January 1st, 2020
Can't complain at all, it was a great tour with nice conversation and good times! I Would definitely recommend to all my friends
jadak7
February 20th, 2020
Recently went to Hong Kong and macau with my family on a personal holiday designed by travbond my kids wanted to see Disneyland from a long time. What great fun. My wife's luggage got lost on the airline but our tour operator did everything possible from his office in Mumbai to help us. We got the bag later in 3 days and we are happy with the service. It's as good as the reviews I read online. Food was fantastic we travelled to so many beautiful scenic sites and we had requested for a convertible car for one day. Travbond team support our dream and we got a convertible ride at additional cost.
spencerc48
February 11th, 2020
Last December, I visited Dubai along with my two other friends. Our tour was planned by TravBond. They made a customized tour package for three of us which made the trip budget-friendly. They provided us all the airport assistance, accommodation, tour guides, etc. as promised.
We got a chance to attend the Dubai Shopping Festival and it was great fun. We explored the city and covered most areas of Dubai. Our vacation was very memorable. TravBond provided us with much necessary assistance that we needed and they made our traveling experience comfortable & trouble-free. Thanks, Siddharth.
snehan7
January 5th, 2020
When booking the trip to Bali for me and my husband, I find the trip a bit expensive but on experiencing Bali, it was totally worth it. We went to bali with Travbond on a couples special tour and Phuket was our favourite destination. Wish we could stay there for longer. I and my hubby fall in love with bali sunsets and used to have dinner at the beach everyday. Good on Travbond's part to choose beautiful locations to stay. I recommend this same trip to my best friend and even she had the same experience. Yes, it seems a little overpriced, but worth every penny.
kavitam7
January 14th, 2020
Pls dont book any tour with them they ar le big Fraud Group they will take the full money and not deliver the promised iternary and you will be let in middle of nowhere in an International country

If you need any details if how the hook and cheat customers you can call me on
*******507
arvinds25
February 17th, 2020
Me and my husband went on a vacation to Europe this winter. We did our bookings on TravBond.
Well, I never thought our vacation would turn out into such an amazing experience because the Europe is a perfect holiday destination.
This place is so beautiful. The traditional yet modern vibe in their culture is so heart-warming.
The tourists sites such as the national parks, museums, historical sites etc. were not so crowded which was a plus point for me personally.
I would say Europe is quite an attractive tourist destination.
And lastly, I would thank Raman from TravBond for making our vacation so comfortable and satisfactory.
kavitas22
January 12th, 2020
Thank you team travbond mumbai team for arranging such a wonderful honeymoon trip. All hotels were perfectly chosen outrigger in koh samui is beautiful resort. Le Meridien at sentosa and park hotel at Clarke quay Singapore. Were just perfect. My sincere thanks to travbond mumbai team for making my honeymoon trip a beautiful memory for us.
nehas114
January 1st, 2020
We revealed the beauty of Switzerland with the help of Travbond. We created awesome memories that we will always cherish. Anyone who is looking for a good trip to Switzerland. I would recommend Travbond for them.
rewanta
February 5th, 2020
Trip to Singapore and Malaysia was one of my worst experience because of such a careless and fraud travel agency. Will never suggest anyone to go with such a fraud company. Waste of money
anubhavr2
January 1st, 2020
We are travel with travbond in dubai this agency provide tour packages very good service, excellent, response with me about package then i prefer my friends and relatives.
komalk16
December 24th, 2019
Giving 1 star as there is no option for zero stars.
Totally unprofessional
1. The time you book holidays till you go, absolutely no interaction from their side and when u call, everytime a new person will attend
2. Will ask for money always on "urgent" basis
3. Will not give anything that is promised... On my Singapore tour, as per iternary I was to be given 3 star hotel but they could not find same so they said they'll give superior room in other hotel to compensate... But when I checked the room was nothing bigger than a bathroom with no ventilation. On cruise, I was informed I'll get balcony view room, but I m being given interstate room which is lowest version (this room details given only after I started my tour... so that then I have no option but to accept)
4. As per iternary by sales team, your included certain places but these were dropped in final one(here also final iternary Was shared just 4 hours before departure for tour so that again no option but to go ahead)
5. Overall worst experience, neither will book myself nor recommend others
rajeshs63
November 20th, 2019
So glad we booked our honeymoon special package with Travbond. Such a lovely trip it was. Bali is paradise and was on my and my wife's list for a long time now. The arrangements made were adorable and with the help of the Travbond team, I had planned some surprises for my wife at the beach. They extended full support to make it happen. The food and the accommodations were as nice as expected. We're coming back for more fun.
priyam24
November 15th, 2019
This time me and my friend decided to planned to visit beach place and at least destination should be international. So we chose Thailand as it is cheap as well. So we saw ad of travbond so we contacted them. Sales team was prompt reservation team was also prompt. All the issue sorted immediately. The person in Visa team was not prompt due to that we faced little problem. Rest everything was OK. But yes they deserve appreciation.
sumankumars1
January 13th, 2020
The most wonderful time to visit London is during Christmas, but it's crazy expensive and so I planned this trip for my family along with varun from sales team of Travbond like 7-8 months before flying and he got us the best deals. I am so glad I could book this early and get the best flights and accomodations without creating a hole in my pocket. Christmas in London was magical, everything was covered in snow, we shopped a lot and experienced a lot of countryside. The local tour guide was fantastic and Travbond does have good people in their team, you just be lucky to connect with the best ones. The Christmas lights were so beautiful and there was something for everyone to see. Bin ben, the royal palace, the wax museum and the airport itself are so charming. ThanksTravbond for making our Christmas and new years special.
anjalis39
January 23rd, 2020
Maldives was my first and favourite destination and i always wanted to go to maldives to have a nice holiday. I chose my anniveraary time to plan a holiday but i was not sure about which travel company should i choose as i never wanted to ruin my holiday. So on my cousins recommendation i contacted travbond team. As he had really good experience with the them. So after speakingb with them they gave me good options of hotels and other activities. On their recommendation I stayed in the water villa and it was excellent, providing great amenities and access to snorkelling from the villa.
Staff was really nice. The premises we stayed and surprised at how environmental friendly it was and facilities provided to staff was also good. Though this trip we have seen a different side of hotel industry as well. Food served in the hotel was also very nice All thanks to travbond team
marines7
January 1st, 2020
Excellent tour in all aspects. Great experience with my family. Thanks Dubai " for arranging such a wonderful trip.
nikhila10
November 7th, 2019
Guys. Please dont trust them, they are the number 1 cheating travel agents.
I booked for a turkey trip and because of their reservation/operation teams poor service i cant able to go for this trip.
I have paid 48000 rs as 1st installment amount and till now they are not refunding my amount. I have called them, mailed them but they are not at all responding.
One person named *, through him only i booked this package. After booking there comes * and because of him only my trip was spoiled.He purposefully keep
On delayed our visa submission process
Now if we asked about * (another person) is telling that * has left their organisation 14 days back.
I need my hard earned money back.
Their common method of cheating the customers is they will take the advance amount from the customers and then they wont respond to anyone. Because of this the trip will get
Cancelled and they wont give the refund.
Please dont fall in their trap.
I am attaching my documents here to show that i have booked a package.

They are the number one frauds... Please dont book any travel plan through them... please dont, they will cheat you and loot your money...

*Personal information redacted by admin
drenaa
January 18th, 2020
We booked a Thailand Tour from Travbond Mumbai office as my office is very near to them and I heard good reviews. So I went further with them. We travelled last month. We were 5 couples & 1 child. The tour was designed very well. Just before the travelling date I made some additions, which was done in few hours only and we were given the vouchers. People from Travbond team is very knowledgeable and guided us in details about Thailand, which was very helpful, when I was there. They were supportive to arrange for a special airfare for 11 of us with, when I found the rates are pretty high online on other websites. They were very kind to help us. We booked 3 days before departure and it was just hassle free. Tour was very well organised and we covered many tourist attractions which were on our list. We wanted to make some sightseeing alternations, which Travbond team immediately helped us, with minimal cost. No doubt Travbond is just awesome to travel through.
deepakk84
January 1st, 2020
We had a wonderful experience we booked our Singapore trip all arrangements was good. We wil definitely come back.
ankitas34
November 15th, 2019
Verified purchase
The week we were gone to sri Lanka was jam- packed and filled with so many activities. It was a bit tiring but good fun at the same time. I wish travbond could remove some things from the itinerary or make it optional so that whoever wants to sleep and relax can do that as well. Rest it was beautiful., no complaints. Sri Lankan safaris are the best i have ever experienced.
mohitg25
January 20th, 2020
I always make booking with Travbond which is very authentic and reliable for me. They do booking for me when i go from Chennai to Dubai very easily and quickly. One of their staff helped me to find out the suitable flight and booked at an affordable rate.

Travbond is a legal or genuine company i took a package from travbond. Good people to be associated with am highly satisfied.

By fiza k.
See more answers (8)

Yes as per my experience with them. I was also dice before confirming but when I experience it is good.

By Brijesh K.
See more answers (8)

Not sure actually but I tried to find better deal than them when I was in a stage of booking I personally didn't get. In terms of services it is considerable.

By Brijesh K.