TravBond

TravBond has a consumer rating of 4.06 stars from 186 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. TravBond also ranks 8th among Travel Deals sites.

• This was our first trip to Greece, so naturally we wanted to use a travel agency.
  • They made a customized tour package for three of us which made the trip budget-friendly.

• Once the advance was paid their sales team Mr. Raman, Mr. Manvender stopped picking my phone calls.
  • I just want to inform you that #Travbond is a fraud company.
How would you rate TravBond?

“Excellent Travel Service For Private Cars”

mohd f.
5/16/19

We used their service for all our transport around Dubai Tour. The service was excellent and also very competitive when compared with other travel agents and i booked all our our private car journeys with this company via email.

“Money thieves”

Anisha H.
6/14/19

The entire company is Fraud. They steal people's money. THEY ARE THIEVES. Contact me to file a police complaint

travel agency (14) sales team (8) trip (96) travel company (9) fraud company (4) burj khalifa (4) dubai tour (4) tour guide (9) singapore trip (3) advance payment (3) group tour (5) reservation team (4)
spencerc48
February 11th, 2020
Last December, I visited Dubai along with my two other friends. Our tour was planned by TravBond. They made a customized tour package for three of us which made the trip budget-friendly. They provided us all the airport assistance, accommodation, tour guides, etc. as promised.
We got a chance to attend the Dubai Shopping Festival and it was great fun. We explored the city and covered most areas of Dubai. Our vacation was very memorable. TravBond provided us with much necessary assistance that we needed and they made our traveling experience comfortable & trouble-free. Thanks, Siddharth.
anjalis25
September 30th, 2019
The tour is nice and hotel pickup and there's plenty of stops to explore Singapore tour Need to improve commentary for each stop. If you do your research for the major attractions & are willing to explore on the go, then you can have a great day.Thanks TravBond.
rajeshs63
November 20th, 2019
So glad we booked our honeymoon special package with Travbond. Such a lovely trip it was. Bali is paradise and was on my and my wife's list for a long time now. The arrangements made were adorable and with the help of the Travbond team, I had planned some surprises for my wife at the beach. They extended full support to make it happen. The food and the accommodations were as nice as expected. We're coming back for more fun.
kavitas22
January 12th, 2020
Thank you team travbond mumbai team for arranging such a wonderful honeymoon trip. All hotels were perfectly chosen outrigger in koh samui is beautiful resort..le Meridien at sentosa and park hotel at Clarke quay Singapore..were just perfect.. my sincere thanks to travbond mumbai team for making my honeymoon trip a beautiful memory for us.
snehan7
January 5th, 2020
When booking the trip to Bali for me and my husband, I find the trip a bit expensive but on experiencing Bali, it was totally worth it. We went to bali with Travbond on a couples special tour and Phuket was our favourite destination. Wish we could stay there for longer. I and my hubby fall in love with bali sunsets and used to have dinner at the beach everyday. Good on Travbond's part to choose beautiful locations to stay. I recommend this same trip to my best friend and even she had the same experience. Yes, it seems a little overpriced, but worth every penny.
ujjwalas
April 27th, 2019
Travbond Tour Packages In Delhi offers & delivers the most comprehensive service needed for India! I highly recommend and assure you will be in safe hands with this tour operator who knows the best and quality deals whatever your interest!
nehas114
January 1st, 2020
We revealed the beauty of Switzerland with the help of Travbond. We created awesome memories that we will always cherish. Anyone who is looking for a good trip to Switzerland. I would recommend Travbond for them.
varunk27
January 4th, 2020
quality and food was good

It was an amazing experience which was planned too well by these travel agents. The whole trip went so smoothly. the hotels in the package where of standard quality & food in the meal plan was delicious. Thanks for planning and making the trip worth it. And I wish i will come back again.
rahulg40
May 3rd, 2019
Awesome tour all the hotels which was provided was very good.

Friendly -staff,
good room service,
polite cab driver,
we felt no problem....
ashishk63
December 25th, 2019
TravBond offers good trip they offers and discount on our tour package sales person raman was good he is very cooperative whole over the trip. Some issue like driver are not on time. I highly recommend it. Very Cheap tour packages and best travel agency.
kunalk20
November 12th, 2019
Christmas holidays in Australia a new experience to see the Christmas decorations and functions all being done in summer. There were ice-creams and cold drinks and Christmas was being celebrated on the beaches and Kangaroos used instead of reindeers. Thankyou Travbond for the experience.
raushanc1
January 5th, 2020
It has been a great travel agency that has been offering the top-notch services since years to all the travel enthusiasts.
adiyak
November 14th, 2019
Verified purchase
It was 8 nights 9 days trip gone for europe, we are couple recently got married so we decided Europe for our Honeymoon destination. Travbond provided us multiple options. We took group tour and everything was perfect according to their commitments
rajanl1
November 15th, 2019
A delightful tour to Singapore.My mom and dad described their experience wonderful. Actually I booked this tour for my parents. Everything went well and sorted. It was amazing trip for 4 night 5 days. A great Thanks to them.
vijayk78
December 5th, 2019
I booked their a trip through Travbond. They offered us very good deal . Also they provide best facilities to us.I happy with Travbond services.
sandeepa16
October 10th, 2019
We travelled to Bhutan in September. We were two families travelling with Travbond tours. Had a great experience discussing the package with Travbond tours. We travelled to Paro, Punakha, and Thimphu and had an absolutely fabulous experience in terms of travel, food and stay.
gilatarr
December 3rd, 2019
Travbond was extremely friendly and provided a comfortable and safe journey.He helped us a lot during the trip
sanayas1
April 27th, 2019
It was an excellent tour arranged by Travbond. From each & every corner it was
perfect. Excellent tour itinerary given by them. I would recommend others who really want to go for Maldives without any headache
brijeshk8
April 28th, 2019
We had a honeymoon package to Mauritius from 18th April 2019. We enjoyed at lot and service was very good and staff was very cooperative, Hotels categories are also good. Thanks to Travbond team.
anukrutis
March 10th, 2019
It was a very pleasant experience. Got a good deal through TravBond portal thanks to Rahul my friend my colleague who booked this package for me. Everything was just perfect & awesome!The coordination of the entire trip was very nice. we enjoyed to our fullest.We recieved very warm hospitality from Travbond.
kirtim3
May 10th, 2019
Recently went on London trip from Travbond. I am a traveler and therefore, I like to explore new things which the Travbond crew understood very well. The staff assigned with me knew everything which would be of interest in London and every time took me to new bars or places which I have not seen in my previous trips.
I have seen a new face of a London and now, feel motivated to explore more. Thank you, Travbond
ankitj16
May 9th, 2019
I went on Hong Kong trip recently and it was so amazing, without any tensions of managing anything and everything just falling in place. This Tour was one of the best experiences.
The best part was the resort which I stayed in, the staff there was excellent and were kept in the knowledge of what I would like and prepared things accordingly.
Just the most relaxing Stay I have ever had.
mohdf11
May 16th, 2019
shivanis10
April 11th, 2019
Dubai tour
I am very happy to visit in Dubai. Dubai is a one of the most popular city of UAE. Mostly famous for the Burj Khalifa a skyscraper in Dubai, Dubai is full of Shopping malls. It has a wonderful view and a mesmerising experience. You get the best view from there. I suggest u go through with Travbond.
rishik13
April 11th, 2019
It was a wonderful experience with treasure of himalayas. Specially thanks to travbond who make this journey more memorable. You get lots of tips too about where to eat and what to do.

Travbond is a legal or genuine company i took a package from travbond .Good people to be associated with am highly satisfied.

By fiza k.
See more answers (8)

yes as per my experience with them. I was also dice before confirming but when I experience it is good.

By Brijesh K.
See more answers (8)

not sure actually but I tried to find better deal than them when I was in a stage of booking I personally didn't get..In terms of services it is considerable.

By Brijesh K.