Review of Travbond

meenakshin
1/12/19

They are cheaters
Cheating innocent travelers
I got a quote and after receiving token money they changed their words and not refunding my money now.
Chasing from past many days and now they are attending calls even

ramap5
12/17/18

Our first time in crazy India was made easy by the trip organisation Travel India One day. Thanks to Zahid from the Backpackers Heaven @ New King who planned a whole 11 day trip for us in very short time.
And thanks to our driver Sanjay who drove us safely where we wanted to go and showed us very nice places and restaurants.
As two girls traveling this whole trip made traveling around Rajasthan easy and safe

ranap1
12/17/18

Simply completing an astonishing excursion through Rajasthan and Varanasi with India Tours!!

Everything was finished with perfection!..places and inns chose were the shown ones !..From landing we felt secure and OK with our vehicle driver Freddy who endeavored all endeavors in fulfilling our tight itinerary!..we completely prescribe India Tours to anybody willing to visit India. From the minute you touch base to Delhi and until flight you feel sure and fulfilled!

A debt of gratitude is in order for a stunning adventure on our lives!

Ram Pratap

gopals14
12/11/18

Best Sri Lanka trip. Our guide was fantastic and our fellow group was awesome. Food on time and activities that I liked very much on this tour.

ishans10
12/10/18

Hassle free booking. Sudden plan to visit Sri Lanka with friends has been successful for TravBond Team. We enjoyed our trip very much.

riyab9
12/9/18

Travbond office stuff's are just awsome they are really good, Very provisional for their job. I really loved it.

abhikm
12/6/18

Enjoyed very much with Natasha's friendly and helpful manner. She was so much enthusiasm and have good knowledge about the city. We explored interesting facts about Thai culture.

ayushn1
12/6/18

Our trip to Goa has been well organized and everything was smooth. No waiting at hotels and food on time. Good work guys!

ravis74
11/30/18

Thanks a lot to Akansha for arranging my Thailand tour package so well. She was in touch with me during the entire tour. The sightseeing tour guide was very careful for me. The meal, which was served to me in the hotels during the tour, was very delicious.

laljeey
11/30/18

Thanks to provide me suitable dubai tour... All arrangements are good.... Best trip ever... I want to book again with travbond

vishnuj1
11/26/18

In our trip to Dubai, everything was impeccably managed from beginning till the end. The 24x7 availability of your customer representatives provided us a great peace of mind. Besides being satisfactory, your packages are affordable too. We greatly satiated our wanderlust by visiting every amazing place.

No Don't trust. They are not trust worthy. They will just linger on your things

By Meenakshi N.

Questions? Get answers from the Travbond staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Travbond