Review of TravBond

TravBond reviews

Tel: +91 9871577904

nishuk
3/18/19

Travbond is best travel company. I'm very satisfied with their staff,they are very helpful nd humble, i just want to say thanks to Travbond to give me amazing memories to me. Keep it up nd all the best .

sandeepk70
3/18/19

Best travel planner for your trip they help me to make my trip easy for me nd making ot memorable for me.

naveenp9
3/14/19

Travbond is reliable, resourceful and always did everything they could to make sure we had a great experience. I travel quite often and have great experience with Travbond . I have never experienced a company so thorough and eager to help and make the trip feel as enjoyable and safe as Travbond did. Cost of the trip was quite reasonable compare to other travel agencies and I booked all at a reasonable price. Every moment of the trip was enjoyable and fantastic. We highly recommend this Travelbond for your trip planning & touring

rajatb4
3/14/19

I recently visited South India bookings through Travbond and frankly saying it was a journey that will remain fresh in my memory for years to come. The accommodation and local travelling facilities were beyond my expectations.All the staffs including drivers and guide are very polite and nice person.
I personally recommend Travbond for all your dream travels to any part of India or abroad.

rohanb27
3/13/19

Best travel company #Travbond The guide travel with us and putting all his effort to make the trip awseome. No restiction full enjoyment, handle by the professinols . Actually they are event maganer also, so they well know to mange all the things

arshr
3/13/19

Extremely pleased with all aspects of the safari break we booked through Travbond. Everything that was promised happened. We were picked up from Nagpur airport and taken to our accommodation at Irai Safari Retreat, and enjoyed 4 safaris over two days, before being driven back to Nagpur. We will admit to a few nerves as we initially waited at the airport on arrival (for about 5 minutes only!) as we had booked on the internet from England and paid fully upfront, but there was no need for any concern as all arrangements were fulfilled seamlessly.

vasantg
3/12/19

Travbond provided an excellent trip......the guide and driver were fantastic.....they were always available for our needs and offered options along the way. The staff personnel at Travbond were very personable, very attentive and checked in by email as our trip advanced for any questions or specific needs we might require.
Our itinerary was perfectly designed.....the hotels were outstanding and the restaurant were an excellent choice

anukrutis
3/10/19

It was a very pleasant experience. Got a good deal through TravBond portal thanks to Rahul my friend my colleague who booked this package for me. Everything was just perfect & awesome!The coordination of the entire trip was very nice. we enjoyed to our fullest.We recieved very warm hospitality from Travbond.

sibig
3/7/19

Travebond, Travel Binz and ITH destinations are the biggest fraud group.. They keep on opening new companies because of bad reviews and make their own employee type the reviews for the newly opened companies making the poor customer fall in the trap. They are very good in pre sales. But once you pay them the advance they make sure to make your life hell . They will either give a very bad service or may not respond to your call at all resulting in loosing your hard earned money. I booked my trip to Singapore and they paid them advance of Inr 75000 and now neither they are booking the package and nor picking the call. Instead they are demanding more money and less facilities.

shubhiy
2/21/19

Thanks you for your great service Travbond and also for providing a very good memorable trip for me & my family. The type of accommodation good quality and mode of travel was excellent.

sanshis
2/7/19

Thanks Guys for Making Delhi to Mumbai Trip on a short notice, Everything was Great. Hotel was Nice, even food was good. I really enjoyed my trip. Thanks

meenakshin
1/12/19

They are cheaters
Cheating innocent travelers
I got a quote and after receiving token money they changed their words and not refunding my money now.
Chasing from past many days and now they are attending calls even

ramap5
12/17/18

Our first time in crazy India was made easy by the trip organisation Travel India One day. Thanks to Zahid from the Backpackers Heaven @ New King who planned a whole 11 day trip for us in very short time.
And thanks to our driver Sanjay who drove us safely where we wanted to go and showed us very nice places and restaurants.
As two girls traveling this whole trip made traveling around Rajasthan easy and safe

ranap1
12/17/18

Simply completing an astonishing excursion through Rajasthan and Varanasi with India Tours!!

Everything was finished with perfection!..places and inns chose were the shown ones !..From landing we felt secure and OK with our vehicle driver Freddy who endeavored all endeavors in fulfilling our tight itinerary!..we completely prescribe India Tours to anybody willing to visit India. From the minute you touch base to Delhi and until flight you feel sure and fulfilled!

A debt of gratitude is in order for a stunning adventure on our lives!

Ram Pratap

gopals14
12/11/18

Best Sri Lanka trip. Our guide was fantastic and our fellow group was awesome. Food on time and activities that I liked very much on this tour.

ishans10
12/10/18

Hassle free booking. Sudden plan to visit Sri Lanka with friends has been successful for TravBond Team. We enjoyed our trip very much.

riyab9
12/9/18

Travbond office stuff's are just awsome they are really good, Very provisional for their job. I really loved it.

abhikm
12/6/18

Enjoyed very much with Natasha's friendly and helpful manner. She was so much enthusiasm and have good knowledge about the city. We explored interesting facts about Thai culture.

ayushn1
12/6/18

Our trip to Goa has been well organized and everything was smooth. No waiting at hotels and food on time. Good work guys!

ravis74
11/30/18

Thanks a lot to Akansha for arranging my Thailand tour package so well. She was in touch with me during the entire tour. The sightseeing tour guide was very careful for me. The meal, which was served to me in the hotels during the tour, was very delicious.

laljeey
11/30/18

Thanks to provide me suitable dubai tour... All arrangements are good.... Best trip ever... I want to book again with travbond

vishnuj1
11/26/18

In our trip to Dubai, everything was impeccably managed from beginning till the end. The 24x7 availability of your customer representatives provided us a great peace of mind. Besides being satisfactory, your packages are affordable too. We greatly satiated our wanderlust by visiting every amazing place.

Beware of Travbond, travel binz and ITH destination all are group companies cheating customers

By Sibi G.

Its a legal company but they are the biggest fraud company who cheat the innocent customers

By Sibi G.

No Don't trust. They are not trust worthy. They will just linger on your things

By Meenakshi N.
Questions? Get answers from the TravBond staff and other customers.

1 Photo for TravBond