Review of TravBond

TravBond reviews

Tel: +91 9871577904

vijayk78
12/5/19
I booked their a trip through Travbond. They offered us very good deal . Also they provide best facilities to us.I happy with Travbond services.
rajeshs65
bobm548
12/3/19
I gifted a trip to my children to Malaysia after their HSC exams and since they were not very grown to go on their own, I decided to approach Travbond for their group tours.
gilatarr
narenderk5
12/2/19
I booked my Dubai trip through travbond in May 2019 i.e. almost 6 months in advance (for four adults) for my travel on 24th Nov. 2019. Air tickets I arranged myself. The deal was finalized for Rs. 1.12 Lacs. for 4 Nights trip. I was asked to pay an advance of Rs. 35,000/- and balance 10 days before start of trip. Once the advance was paid their sales team Mr. Raman, Mr. Manvender stopped picking my phone calls. I did not get any information from their side.
They never reply to your mails also. I wrote them 82 mails, they replied only 11. They even do not acknowledge the receipt of mail/documents.
Almost 2 months in advance before the travel date I asked them to confirm my hotel booking which was Flora Inn a four star hotel as per my itenerary given to me at the time of confirming the booking. One fine day I got a call from Mr. Dheeraj that this hotel can be booked and he suggested few 3* hotels while I had paid for a premium 4 star hotel. After lot of arguments he agreed to book Flora Grand which I suggested to him . He sent me the hotel confimation coupon also.
After that I had to travel to their Mayur Vihar office to sort out and understand their issues. I met Mr. Gagan Saluja their Manager who assured me the all arrangements will be done as per my itinerary.
This is end here, as more surprise was still to come. Four days before my travel date they call me again and one Mr.Siddarth called me that now Hotel Flora Grand also can not be booked. I was really astonished and frustrated with this just 4 days before my travel. I had to rush to their office again for the second time as till now I had paid full amount to these cheaters and had no other option.
On reaching their office at 1 pm , I met Mr. Siddarth who said because this hotel (Flora Grand) has some issue with their breakfast so this can not be booked and their vendor is refusing to book it. I told him that he should not worry about any thing, you go ahead with the booking. Then he suggested me to opt for some 3 star use less hotels. I refused to accept them as they were poorly rated. I was asked to choose other hotel below the price of Flora Grand Booking.com price. After searching for more than 1.5 hours , I suggested them few hotels which they refused straight forward saying these did not fit into their budget. In the mean time Mr. Gagan Saluja also joined but of no help. Finally he suggested me Hotel Ramada Plaza. I had no option rather than to accept it as it was better than hotels suggested by them earlier but still much inferior to either Flora Inn or Flora Grand hotel.
Mr Ordeal does not end here as the worst was yet to come. After chasing and calling them at least 20 times, I was sent final sightseeing / activity plan only 20 hours before my travel. On going through it I found 1) My arrival time at Dubai was wrong 2) Two sightseeing activities named Burj Khalifa and Miracle Garden were missing from my itinerary. When I called them (Mr. Siddarth and Gagan Saluja ), they never took my call. I had to pay Rs.26450/- extra from my pocket to cover these activities.
Similar story was narrated to me about them who had travelled to Dubai from Mumbai and met me during Dubai city trip organised by Travbond.
The team of Travbond is meticulously trained to cheat people. They are all liars, cheaters, unethical and fraudsters. Do not be fooled by the reviews which you see on their website. These are all paid ones or self given. If you still book with them you will surely repent later. May God help you!
You can contact me at *******932. NK Aggarwal
rishik18
11/29/19
Brijesh has been working in the field of tourism for quite a while. He has been very helpful during my stay in India. He has helped me with accomodation, booking, trains, getting information about different places. Thanks for your kind heart.
simrank24
11/28/19
I gifted a trip to my children to the Asia's cool capital Singapore and Malaysia after their HSC exams and since they were not very grown to go on their own, I decided to approach Travbond for their group tours. I was explained everything by the sales team in a very nice manner and I was convinced that they're the best for my kids and this trip. The trip spanned over 7 days and my kids had a wonderful time. As parents sitting at home and concerned about their kids safety, we were also convinced that they're having a great vacation. Thank you Travbond, we will plan a family trip next time.
vijayk76
11/28/19
We have availed the service of Travbond for a group tour, to Rajasthan. It was one of the best tours form me. Thank you Travbond Travels team for all your efforts towards organizing a perfect trip.
lokeshr3
11/26/19
I wanted gift my wife a surprise for our upcoming anniversary and wanting to go to Paris. The sale team in the travbond office suggest that we take instant paris tour because of our budget and days. We want a short but romantic trip. My wife was very happy with the surprise and the tour. Great fun
sumans28
11/22/19
Enjoyed the entire trip arranged by Raman from travbond and Lalit who drove the car helped us to explore the places......will be recommend to our family members..
rajeshs63
11/20/19
So glad we booked our honeymoon special package with Travbond. Such a lovely trip it was. Bali is paradise and was on my and my wife's list for a long time now. The arrangements made were adorable and with the help of the Travbond team, I had planned some surprises for my wife at the beach. They extended full support to make it happen. The food and the accommodations were as nice as expected. We're coming back for more fun.
rks17
11/20/19
It was great trip. Loved the hospitality of team. specially Raman and driver Lalit. It was booked from TravBond Bangalore.
pratibhas6
11/20/19
Travbond is an amazing company that provides great trips to people at an affordable price. Really amazing service.
laxmis10
11/20/19
I really thank travbond for providing me with such a womderful trip bali.The trip was organised really well.I really like the service
prashants31
11/16/19
An amazing service by travbond enjoyed the trip to Goa. Throughout the service was amazing and agent was very helpful. Would love to recommend travbond company to my friends.
rakeshj8
11/16/19
My agent Arvind from Travbond made my second visit to Delhi a very pleasant and exciting one.The itinerary he put together for me included all the great monuments in every city i visited.Thankyou Travbond for making this a memorable one.
rajanl1
11/15/19
A delightful tour to Singapore.My mom and dad described their experience wonderful. Actually I booked this tour for my parents. Everything went well and sorted. It was amazing trip for 4 night 5 days. A great Thanks to them.
priyam24
11/15/19
This time me and my friend decided to planned to visit beach place and at least destination should be international. So we chose Thailand as it is cheap as well. So we saw ad of travbond so we contacted them. Sales team was prompt reservation team was also prompt. All the issue sorted immediately. The person in Visa team was not prompt due to that we faced little problem.rest everything was OK. But yes they deserve appreciation.
ranjeetk5
11/15/19
Travbond was extremely friendly and provided a comfortable and safe journey.He helped us a lot during the trip and made trip a memorable trip.
vinayt6
11/15/19
We had decided to spend our honeymoon in London so we contacted Travbond for their packages. They suggested that we take the package called Glimpses of Europe' This was not very expensive and it covered the whole of Europe not only England.
We loved the trip. Europe was beautiful and there was romance in the air.
But what we liked best was a Bouquet on our wedding day from Travbond. We were thrilled , Our friends and relatives were amazed. Thank you Travbond. You can be sure of many more guests on your list . You deserve much more than 5 stars .
nishat8
11/15/19
One of the best holidays we had.Good place, excellent stay and staff. Sure come back.Thanks you TravBond
ankitas34
11/15/19
The week we were gone to sri Lanka was jam- packed and filled with so many activities. It was a bit tiring but good fun at the same time. I wish travbond could remove some things from the itinerary or make it optional so that whoever wants to sleep and relax can do that as well. Rest it was beautiful., no complaints. Sri Lankan safaris are the best i have ever experienced.
adiyak
11/14/19
It was 8 nights 9 days trip gone for europe, we are couple recently got married so we decided Europe for our Honeymoon destination. Travbond provided us multiple options. We took group tour and everything was perfect according to their commitments
princet16
11/13/19
The best place we can visit from India is Thailand.So my friends planned and we went there.All the things were pre-booked and didn't find any problem during the tour.
kunalk20
11/12/19
Christmas holidays in Australia a new experience to see the Christmas decorations and functions all being done in summer. There were ice-creams and cold drinks and Christmas was being celebrated on the beaches and Kangaroos used instead of reindeers. Thankyou Travbond for the experience.

Travbond is a legal or genuine company i took a package from travbond .Good people to be associated with am highly satisfied.

By fiza k.

yes as per my experience with them. I was also dice before confirming but when I experience it is good.

By Brijesh K.

not sure actually but I tried to find better deal than them when I was in a stage of booking I personally didn't get..In terms of services it is considerable.

By Brijesh K.
Questions? Get answers from the TravBond staff and other customers.

6 Photos for TravBond