Furniture In Fashion

Furniture In Fashion has a consumer rating of 3.99 stars from 295 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Furniture In Fashion most frequently mention customer service, good quality and coffee table. Furniture In Fashion ranks 29th among Furniture sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 84.3%

• The customer service team was very helpful, the delivery was ahead of schedule and the furniture beautiful.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Furniture In Fashion?

“Fab!”

Pamela B.
5/26/21

I had never used them before so was slightly worried purchasing online and not really knowing anything about them but I ordered a lovely coffee table and took a chance. The service was fantastic from start to finish updates by email and telephone calls every step of the delivery. I then with confidence purchased a breakfast bar and yet again excellent service. I'm just wondering what I should order next

“Absolutely Shocking Customer Service!”

Mark C.
2/7/21

Avoid this company and purchase elsewhere! I purchased an item early December, the item arrived damaged and the process to get it exchanged was like pulling teeth. The replacement item was then finally delivered which was also damaged! Once again the customer service was absolutely shocking with them using every excuse and delay tactic possible for me to return the item and get a refund. Do not purchase from this company with poor quality items and absolutely shocking customer service! You have been warned.

customer service (44)
pamelab1131
May 26th, 2021

Products used:
Coffee table and Breakfast Bar.

angelf95
August 25th, 2020

My experiences with Furniture in Fashion have always been positive.
Their website offers a vast selection of home furnishings and decorative items. Everything is reasonably priced. Online ordering is fairly standard and easy. I recently purchased an infinite splinter teal rug and it arrived at my doorstep within a week. The rug was good quality and looked just like it was advertised. I'm very happy with my purchase

nejatm
March 4th, 2016

I was looking side table for my living room and visited FIF. I like the collection and price range both. Although cost was bit high but worth of purchase. Finally my search is end with satisfaction.

Tip for consumers:
go for modern designs

clarkg25
January 21st, 2020

I've done a lot of shopping at Furniture in Fashion and it is basically the only place I really shop. They have a wonderful policy, very helpful and I'm glad they're there. And they stand behind their product and if there is a problem like a partner thing, they fix it. I have complete confidence in them when I shop there. I don't have to worry about anything that's broken or something that needs to be replaced immediately. They're wonderful, very polite customer service and I've never come across anything different. They're always pleasant.

anas252
June 25th, 2020

I love shopping at Furniture in Fashion for all things home decor. The range of items is endless and the price points are also well ranged so you are always able to find something in the budget. I highly recommend shopping at Furniture in Fashion when decorating your home. I recently purchased a new area rug for my living room, the colors and quality are amazing.

sophieg53
August 18th, 2020

So far I've purchased 8 dining chairs from Furniture in Fashion. I'd recommend them for:
1. Efficient service and delivery
2. Quality of furniture
3. Pocket friendly price

kiranw2
November 18th, 2020

Such a great store with very helpful and friendly staff! I really do appreciate this store so much. I will be coming back in the future for more of my furniture needs.

markc2274
February 7th, 2021
Verified purchase

Avoid this company and purchase elsewhere!
The replacement item was then finally delivered which was also damaged!

faisala115
September 18th, 2020

I'm so happy with my wardrobe, it's exactly as you see in picture. The quality is really good and was easy to assemble. Thanks FIF

masroofa
February 5th, 2021

I've been very happy with all the orders I have placed with Furniture in Fashion. Overall quality service, fast and efficient. Highly recommend.

selenec6
September 9th, 2020

Excellent service from Furniture in Fashion! The bed was delivered early, communication was great. Very impressed and would use this company again!

markd1840
January 31st, 2021

I Ordered A TABLE About 3 weeks ago I got a email saying it got damaged by delivery rung them up for a refund I'm still waiting

rubyg88
September 2nd, 2020

I purchased leather sofas online from Furniture in Fashion. They arrived on time in good condition with a great service. The men asked where I would like it & it was no trouble for them to take it to my desired room. They were polite, courteous and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who appreciates good service and value for money.

marshallc66
December 12th, 2020

A great furniture store with decent quality and lots of selection. You can get a good deal on sale items. Highly recommended!

judithp254
February 25th, 2021

A good selection of goods and many on offer. Speedy delivery too. Top service 5***
Defiantly recommend to my family & friends!

paulj1074
June 5th, 2021
Verified purchase

Was initially pleased with bathroom cabinet purchased even after waiting for about 6 weeks for delivery. After 11 months unit started to swell due to moisture contacted customer service and sent photos and was told it was wear and tear and not guaranteed. Would understand if I put a tv cabinet in a bathroom and it did this but not for furniture designed for bathrooms. Not fit for purpose be warned

dallasg31
May 8th, 2021

Disgusting... bunch of crooks, furniture in fashion should not be allowed to do business in UK.
They clearly have no business ethics, lies after lies.
No solution for damaged items or missing parts, they always lie on the phone they give you fake names. MARK HAYS Adam Alex Sam & David the call centre is in india and they have no idea how to conduct a phone call.
Iv done some research on the directors who are Asians and found they not even registered on google to avoid reviews.
Please avoid. These crooks are based in BOLTON

tinaj241
March 17th, 2021

I Wouldn't advise anybody to buy from this company!
The worst transaction I've ever had!
Received my order, lots of parts missing.
Took a week to collect.
I'm still waiting for a refund!
Customer service are atrocious!
Promised refund daily, and still I'm waiting.
They ignore my emails.
I've had to open a PayPal dispute to get them to get me my money back.
Feel totally let down, and no company should treat their customers this way.
I'm absolutely fuming!
Rating: A big fat zero!

malcolme21
March 4th, 2021

Hassle free ordering! Items came quickly and the quality met my expectations. I would recommend this company to family and friends.

paulinem175
March 7th, 2021

Nice products. Delivered on the day and time of my choice. Very helpful and friendly drivers. Would recommend Furniture in Fashion

carolynb601
August 5th, 2020

I was very pleased with both the product supplied by the company and their customer service also. I was particularly pleased with the way they dealt with replacing a part which was damaged during assembly. Anthony was fantastic, responding quickly to emails and resolving the issue very well. Would definitely recommend! Thank you so much!

gm444
April 7th, 2021

Ordered 2 items which declare on site to have "lots in warehouse" and qualifies for free delivery. I then receive email telling me that one item is out of stock so I cancel but that means paying delivery - fair enough - except that (Scots beware!) my postcode means paying additional fee. Looking closer, they deliver free up to 100 miles north of Edinburgh but 20 miles out of Glasgow deserves additional cost. My postcode is not on an island or requiring side roads, it's by the M8! Customer services wouldn't budge so I cancelled the order. No, I don't recommend.

Tip for consumers:
Check they really do have the stock before paying and check delivery postcodes.

zhangj12
March 5th, 2020

I was renovating a home and I heard about Furniture in Fashion from my brother-in-law. I have placed order online using their website and I'm happy with the products I've received. Thank you

susana1073
February 1st, 2021

Worst customer service I have ever experienced, bought a table £190, came beg of jan, never opened because I have been very ill, opened and was faulty, contacted company to explain my situation, all they keep saying is it's gone past 14 day consumer returns, I have sort legal advice so will comment again when I have got further with situation, I have given 1 star because it would not let me submit with No stars

mateoy3
December 31st, 2020

Great sofa delivery today from FIF and their delivery team. Professional, friendly service & particularly helpful! Thank you guys

I completely agree. They advertise the items and yet haven't even sourced them from the manufacturer yet, I have instantly requested a full refund. Hopefully I will see this.

By Dave T.
See more answers (2)

Should be based on Mars, where it would be safe from ripping people off!

By Steven L.
See more answers (2)

They answer the phone but just say you have to email them. Email doesn't actually work.

By John S.

Where is it

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Furniture In Fashion staff and other customers.

Shop furniture online at furnitureinfashion.net. Dining sets, living room, bedroom & office furniture. TV stands, bar stools upto 75% off, free UK delivery!

alexm133
Joseph M.
Manager

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Furniture In Fashion?

Have a question about Furniture In Fashion?