FurnitureInFashion reviews

Tel: 01204 792700
feedback@furnitureinfashion.net

davet431
12/9/19
Let you part with your money knowing full well they don't have it or can't even source it for a couple of months. Disgusting.
alanae7
12/5/19
As always, the product was good quality and delivered on time. I have ordered on several different occasions and never been disappointed. Plus their customer service department is extremely helpful. Thanks FiF
jonw192
11/29/19
We purchased a table on-line. There were numerous problems - which resulted in 3 separate deliveries - lots of waiting for them - and loads of phone calls and emails. A total shambles is being as kind as I can be. If you want zero custmer service this is the place for you.
ianr143
11/28/19
If there was an option of zero stars I would have used it!
Ordered my items 2 months ago and still have nothing,no contact from them at all to explain why except the rep (lies) to the emails and phone calls initiated by me with the last one being Saturday the 29th of July where the customer services representative promised me he would email directly after my phone call giving me the updated delivery time of beginning of August,guess what,it's now Monday morning and I'm still waiting.
Worst customer service ever!

Was contacted by them (first time ever) on the Monday after this review with the acknowledgment that 2 months was too long to wait and to give them 1-2 days to investigate,well here we are 5 days later from their email and yes you guessed it nothing at all from them!
This company has basically stolen my money and lied to me from the first contact with them,avoid at all costs!

The Saturday after the above happened I received a phone call from a them telling me that my order was in the warehouse and it would be despatched with urgency at the beginning of the week,here we are at Thursday and nothing from them!

We are now at the 27th of November (yes this has been going on for 6 months) and I have just cancelled the 3rd replacement table with this lot as the first two were damaged,obviously no quality control.
They told me 2 weeks ago it would be delivered by their supplier but as usual I have to go looking for info from them,they then tell me that their supplier didn't send it,no reason why and no answers to the questions i asked them particularly about my full refund and some compensation for the 6 months I've had to wait for a bloody coffee table.all they asked me was the old table in it's original packaging for pick up.

The WORST company I have ever had to deal with in my whole life,avoid like the plague!

2 days more have now passed and no reply back asking about my refund,only message I got from them was to ask to put a label on the package and to warn me that there will be a 35 GBP charge if I'm not in when the courier comes,after all I've been through with this company that is just brass necked at its best
blakew45
11/27/19
I recently purchased about four furniture items from Furniture in Fashion, all separately. I love everything I got. Everything was received in a timely manner. Thanks FiF
irfana21
11/26/19
This order was just one of many. The quality of the products is high, the descriptions are accurate, shipping is fast and customer service is quick to respond and resolve issues when needed. I've recommended the site to everyone who admires our remodeled living room and even people who have yet to see it. So, basically everyone I talk to. So glad I discovered it!
mylap2
11/22/19
You will not find a better company to deal with online than Furniture in Fashion. Their products are top notch, delivery is quick and their Customer Service is outstanding. Thank You so much.
pearlr22
11/20/19
I tried Furniture in Fashion and liked it after I used it for the first time. Their website was easy to navigate and they had a lot of good things on there. Their products, prices, quality, and availability are comparable to other stores that I considered. Moreover, I was able to take advantage of special discounts. I love shopping on FIF.
dylany7
11/16/19
Very positive experience. TV bed arrived exactly on time in great condition. The items were even better than expected. It is highly likely there will be another order placed in the future with this company.
jackr300
11/15/19
Cannot express how satisfied I am with Furniture in Fashion, a lot of choices, reasonably priced, excellent quality and best of all free shipping. Thanks you FIF
jamesm2280
11/11/19
I was looking for specific pieces of furniture for our home and it seemed that Furniture in Fashion was the only place that had what I was looking for. I ordered a wardrobe and high gloss coffee table from them and my experience has been good. Best quality and reasonable prices.
anilp19
11/9/19
Furniture in Fashion believes in nothing but the best furniture for my home and my complete satisfaction. I always find the help and guidance I need to properly choose the furniture I need for my home. This website offers only some of the highest quality furniture and accessories for the home with great customer services.
elijahw14
11/3/19
My first time ordering from furniture in fashion I ordered a dining table and chairs. Extremely happy, exactly as advertised. Delivery was right on schedule. Great service. I would for sure order from furniture in fashion again.
orlaa4
11/1/19
Furniture in Fashion is convenient and not really expensive. They have many types of furniture that is very nice and organized. It was easy to find the type of furniture and design I wanted. I like how everything is neat and is clean. I also like the amount of furniture the store has and different designs. It was a great experience.
jakec157
10/30/19
Since I started buying items from Furniture in Fashion, I have had a great experience. The products are well made and prices are good. Furniture in Fashion is now one of the few websites I use online to purchase items for my home. Keep up the good work!
davida1325
10/30/19
FIF is easy to navigate and offers a wide varieties or products that can fit with anyone's budgets! Everything I have ordered came earlier than expected and was true to desperation. Very good company!
masons66
10/27/19
I've only made a couple of orders from Furniture in Fashion so far, but each experience has been fantastic. I plan on ordering more from Furniture in Fashion and have already recommended friends to order from here as well. Great company! Great Prices! Great Product!!!
ariaa5
10/23/19
Good quality computer desk, great customer service. Will definitely purchase from furniture in fashion again.
joshuaw303
10/23/19
Absolutely love my chairs. They were better than I thought they would be. I will definitely buy furniture from this website again.
robynh58
10/18/19
Have purchased a number of items like dining chairs and bar stools. Everything that I have bought has exceeded my expectations, including the shipping and service and the price has been good on the items. I will definitely shop with them again.
macintosh
10/18/19
Great shopping experience. The website was simple to navigate. The product I purchased was great value for money. My purchase arrived on the day it was promised and was very well packaged. All in all I would use Furniture in Fashion again.
sharons651
10/16/19
I have been extremely satisfied with every purchase I have made from Furniture in Fashion. Everything I have purchase has been exactly what I expected and the cost of each item was very reasonable. I would highly recommend Furniture in Fashion to anyone.
johnc3062
10/16/19
Our experience with Furniture In Fashion was extremely positive. Website and ordering process were customer friendly. Item was delivered before the expected date and came as described. Would definitely order from Furniture In Fashion again!
danielc1008
10/12/19
Dire customer service and even worse product.

Delivery showed up three hours late at 7pm, with damaged packaging. The person I hired to build the huge two door wardrobe had to leave. I rang the next day and complained but they have since denied the conversation happened.

Eventually when the guy did come come back days later to again try build it he found pieces of wood in the delivery that were warped and other parts that had damage on the surface layers, but it was either press on, or he would charge us twice for the work.

The quality of the back panels in the wardrobe is atrocious although not surprising for flat pack rubbish like this.

I have tried to talk to them to complain, but they are taking no responsibility for the botched delivery or the issues, telling to dismantle it and send the damaged parts back, ignoring everything I have told them.

If you order from this company, don't accept delivery if it turns up late and expect the parts to be damaged or broken as the quality is dreadful and the company they use to deliver it are incompetent.
muhammada169
10/10/19
We ordered a computer desk and glass tv stand. They both arrived right on time and are absolutely beautiful. Wonderful quality and price. Delivery man was very polite and kind. Would definitely order from Furniture in Fashion again.

I completely agree. They advertise the items and yet haven't even sourced them from the manufacturer yet, I have instantly requested a full refund. Hopefully I will see this.

By Dave T.

Should be based on Mars, where it would be safe from ripping people off!

By Steven L.

They answer the phone but just say you have to email them. Email doesn't actually work.

By John S.
Questions? Get answers from the FurnitureInFashion staff and other customers.

6 Photos for FurnitureInFashion