Furniture In Fashion

Furniture In Fashion has a consumer rating of 4.03 stars from 172 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Furniture In Fashion also ranks 32nd among Furniture sites. The most common issues with Furniture In Fashion are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• I recently purchased about four furniture items from Furniture in Fashion, all separately.
  • I have placed several orders in the last 10 days for bedroom furniture.

• I emailed their customer service but with no response.
  • I ordered the milana high gloss coffee table at a cost of £449.50 .
How would you rate Furniture In Fashion?

“I've done a lot of shopping at Furniture in Fashion”

Clark G.
1/21/20

I've done a lot of shopping at Furniture in Fashion and it is basically the only place I really shop. They have a wonderful policy, very helpful and I'm glad they're there. And they stand behind their product and if there is a problem like a partner thing, they fix it. I have complete confidence in them when I shop there. I don't have to worry about anything that's broken or something that needs to be replaced immediately. They're wonderful, very polite customer service and I've never come across anything different. They're always pleasant.

“AVOID!!”

Lauren N.
5/13/20

Avoid this company at all costs!!! They have the worst customer service I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with! I ordered a table £1300 which was advertised as 8 seater on their website, it came back only for it not to fit 8 seats around the table. Tried to tell me that in the picture the chairs are not under the table so ur not supposed to sit by the table with the chairs, basically to eat your dinner it would have to be on your lap. Trying to tell me I cant send it back and if I do I will need to pay.I'm really glad I paid through PayPal. Currently in the process of trying to claim it back.. and also have spoken to trading standards. Do not deal with this company they are nothing but a bunch of con artists!!! Aboslutely disgraceful. They lie about their terms and conditions which are on their website. They will try and offer your £50 to keep the unsuitable item. Below are the photos. How they can expect someone to sit that far away from a table to eat their dinner is beyond me! Trying to get a refund or even a bit of sense from this company is like trying to get blood out of a stone!

customer service (41) coffee table (13) trading standards (8) company (62) ticket system (7) 2 months (6) 2 days (6) dining table (7) refund (31) customer care (4) 2 weeks (4) order number (5)
clarkg25
January 21st, 2020
anas252
June 25th, 2020
I love shopping at Furniture in Fashion for all things home decor. The range of items is endless and the price points are also well ranged so you are always able to find something in the budget. I highly recommend shopping at Furniture in Fashion when decorating your home. I recently purchased a new area rug for my living room, the colors and quality are amazing.
zhangj12
March 5th, 2020
I was renovating a home and I heard about Furniture in Fashion from my brother-in-law. I have placed order online using their website and I'm happy with the products I've received. Thank you
laurenn90
May 13th, 2020
soniaa56
January 13th, 2020
Always exemplary service and great prices at Furniture in Fashion. The quality has always been as good or better than I expected. I look forward to whatever my next purchase will be!
delj2
September 30th, 2016
Hi everyone I've been looking on furniture in fashions site and I've found some lovely furniture I really want, the settee looks soo nice and trendy, also a TV cabinet with shelves with led lights. I've nearly completed my order but just when I was about to put my card details in to pay £997 I stopped and thought...this shop is not in the UK how do I even know this is a real company? So I decided to look up the reviews and what did I find? So many bad comments and alot of negative feedback! There's also alot of 5*S which I find a load ov bull...that's obviously them!! What shall I do??
gavint20
March 2nd, 2020
I have placed several orders in the last 10 days for bedroom furniture. Customer service is great and products quality is good. Overall good experience!
mikew986
March 10th, 2020
I had a wonderful experience and received wonderful customer service as well. I was able to view a wide range of various types of furniture items. I enjoyed my time shopping there and would definitely go back again. I love the price and I liked that the furniture was high quality, unique and fit my personality spectacularly.
glorial143
May 15th, 2020
I was slightly nervous about buying a piece of furniture online without seeing it first, but I needn't have worried. The bench is good quality, very solid with a beautiful finish to the wood. Easy to assemble, I managed it within ten minutes. Postage very reasonable and well packaged.
kristiana10
May 15th, 2020
Just wanted to say thanks for the perfect 10/10 Service. You and your chosen delivery team are a credit to online retail.
I will definitely be checking out your store the next time I need some new furniture.
scarletth13
April 10th, 2020
Delivery was as specified, we love our new oak table it also goes well with our existing chairs
and would definitely recommend.
mariaa870
June 4th, 2020
Beautiful table. Looks great in my dining room. Don't know why some people submitted negative reviews. Great experience for me
zaybag
May 1st, 2020
We will be buying more furniture from you. Quality product delivered on time. It is lovely just what I wanted
khadijan2
March 23rd, 2020
I'm very happy with my experience with Furniture in Fashion. Everything seems to be very well made and holding up well, so far. In addition, I corresponded with the customer support via email because I had some specific questions about the sofa and they were very quick to respond and very good about communication.
ronig8
March 14th, 2020
After much research and deliberation, I decided to order the Sofa and Chair for my living room. I was looking for a product that was stylish and durable. I was not disappointed! The whole experience, from ordering to delivery to follow-up from the staff, showcases this company's outstanding quality and customer service.
somiyag
May 4th, 2020
I can't control my addiction. I've just ordered another piece of furniture from these great guys at Furniture in Fashion.
I will never shop anywhere else.
Great product, great value and great customer service. Cheers
andreas871
February 1st, 2020
Excellent buying experience. The selection and quality is hard to beat. So comfortable bed. Easy to use website and great customer service.
leonan2
June 17th, 2020
We bought a beautiful leather bed. It is very comfortable and looks great. It arrived slightly damaged and I rang Furniture in Fashion who immediately offered to send me a replacement part or a partial refund. No hassle, very quick, very polite and friendly.
phoppyp
July 4th, 2020
I can highly recommend this seller as I have bought a few items from Furniture in Fashion, and have never been disappointed, both the service and quality of goods is second to none. The delivery is also very fast. Exceptional company
nickl231
April 29th, 2020
I love the bedside cabinet from Furniture in Fashion. The finish is lovely and the drawers run very smooth, it is a gorgeous piece of furniture I love having in my house. Delivery was faultless communication excellent. I would certainly purchase more furniture.
oliverj54
April 16th, 2020
Good quality furniture and excellent service. I have recommended this furniture company to many of my friends and family members.
jensonl5
February 27th, 2020
Bought five items at Furniture in Fashion and the quality of products is good. The website is easy to use and customer service is helpful. Happy with the company. Thank you.
kyled121
January 30th, 2020
Furniture in Fashion carries very nice and quality items. The website was very easy to use. Very good company.
natalief75
February 17th, 2020
I am very pleased with my vanity. It makes a big difference in my bathroom. I love it. Thank you Furniture in Fashion. I would recommend this item to anyone looking for a great look in their bathroom.
kaarinak
April 8th, 2020
Great company to deal with. Delighted with our purchase of a nest of tables. Will definately use again.

I completely agree. They advertise the items and yet haven't even sourced them from the manufacturer yet, I have instantly requested a full refund. Hopefully I will see this.

By Dave T.
See more answers (2)

Should be based on Mars, where it would be safe from ripping people off!

By Steven L.
See more answers (2)

They answer the phone but just say you have to email them. Email doesn't actually work.

By John S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Furniture In Fashion staff and other customers.

Shop furniture online at furnitureinfashion.net. Dining sets, living room, bedroom & office furniture. TV stands, bar stools upto 75% off, free UK delivery!

alexm133
Joseph M.
Customer service

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Furniture In Fashion?

Have a question about Furniture In Fashion?