Furniture In Fashion

Furniture In Fashion has a consumer rating of 4.23 stars from 207 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Furniture In Fashion most frequently mention customer service and good quality. Furniture In Fashion ranks 30th among Furniture sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 91.8%

• Great value for money, high quality furniture, pocket-friendly price and great customer services, highly recommended!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Furniture In Fashion?

“My experiences with Furniture in Fashion have always been positive”

Angel F.
8/25/20

My experiences with Furniture in Fashion have always been positive. Their website offers a vast selection of home furnishings and decorative items. Everything is reasonably priced. Online ordering is fairly standard and easy. I recently purchased an infinite splinter teal rug and it arrived at my doorstep within a week. The rug was good quality and looked just like it was advertised. I'm very happy with my purchase

“AVOID!”

Lauren N.
5/13/20

Avoid this company at all costs! They have the worst customer service I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with! I ordered a table £1300 which was advertised as 8 seater on their website, it came back only for it not to fit 8 seats around the table. Tried to tell me that in the picture the chairs are not under the table so ur not supposed to sit by the table with the chairs, basically to eat your dinner it would have to be on your lap. Trying to tell me I cant send it back and if I do I will need to pay. I'm really glad I paid through PayPal. Currently in the process of trying to claim it back. And also have spoken to trading standards. Do not deal with this company they are nothing but a bunch of con artists! Aboslutely disgraceful. They lie about their terms and conditions which are on their website. They will try and offer your £50 to keep the unsuitable item. Below are the photos. How they can expect someone to sit that far away from a table to eat their dinner is beyond me! Trying to get a refund or even a bit of sense from this company is like trying to get blood out of a stone!

customer service (44)
angelf95
August 25th, 2020
My experiences with Furniture in Fashion have always been positive.
clarkg25
January 21st, 2020
I've done a lot of shopping at Furniture in Fashion and it is basically the only place I really shop. They have a wonderful policy, very helpful and I'm glad they're there. And they stand behind their product and if there is a problem like a partner thing, they fix it. I have complete confidence in them when I shop there. I don't have to worry about anything that's broken or something that needs to be replaced immediately. They're wonderful, very polite customer service and I've never come across anything different. They're always pleasant.
anas252
June 25th, 2020
I love shopping at Furniture in Fashion for all things home decor. The range of items is endless and the price points are also well ranged so you are always able to find something in the budget. I highly recommend shopping at Furniture in Fashion when decorating your home. I recently purchased a new area rug for my living room, the colors and quality are amazing.
sophieg53
August 18th, 2020
So far I've purchased 8 dining chairs from Furniture in Fashion. I'd recommend them for:
1. Efficient service and delivery
2. Quality of furniture
3. Pocket friendly price
faisala115
September 18th, 2020
I'm so happy with my wardrobe, it's exactly as you see in picture. The quality is really good and was easy to assemble. Thanks FIF
selenec6
September 9th, 2020
Excellent service from Furniture in Fashion! The bed was delivered early, communication was great. Very impressed and would use this company again!
rubyg88
September 2nd, 2020
I purchased leather sofas online from Furniture in Fashion. They arrived on time in good condition with a great service. The men asked where I would like it & it was no trouble for them to take it to my desired room. They were polite, courteous and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who appreciates good service and value for money.
carolynb601
August 5th, 2020
I was very pleased with both the product supplied by the company and their customer service also. I was particularly pleased with the way they dealt with replacing a part which was damaged during assembly. Anthony was fantastic, responding quickly to emails and resolving the issue very well. Would definitely recommend! Thank you so much!
zhangj12
March 5th, 2020
I was renovating a home and I heard about Furniture in Fashion from my brother-in-law. I have placed order online using their website and I'm happy with the products I've received. Thank you
nejatm
March 4th, 2016
I was looking side table for my living room and visited FIF. I like the collection and price range both. Although cost was bit high but worth of purchase. Finally my search is end with satisfaction.

Tip for consumers: go for modern designs

rimbaj
August 31st, 2020
Great value for money, lovely looking furniture & well packaged. Will definitely buy from Furniture in Fashion again.
soniaa56
January 13th, 2020
Always exemplary service and great prices at Furniture in Fashion. The quality has always been as good or better than I expected. I look forward to whatever my next purchase will be!
janek239
July 23rd, 2020
I can not tell you enough how happy I am with the purchase.
Gerat quality dining table, affordable price and delivery excellent.
Highly recommend this company and it's products.
aqsaas
July 26th, 2020
Great quality furniture is worth every pound and looks great in my living room. Very pleased with the furniture I have purchased from this company
gavint20
March 2nd, 2020
I have placed several orders in the last 10 days for bedroom furniture. Customer service is great and products quality is good. Overall good experience!
mikew986
March 10th, 2020
I had a wonderful experience and received wonderful customer service as well. I was able to view a wide range of various types of furniture items. I enjoyed my time shopping there and would definitely go back again. I love the price and I liked that the furniture was high quality, unique and fit my personality spectacularly.
glorial143
May 15th, 2020
I was slightly nervous about buying a piece of furniture online without seeing it first, but I needn't have worried. The bench is good quality, very solid with a beautiful finish to the wood. Easy to assemble, I managed it within ten minutes. Postage very reasonable and well packaged.
kristiana10
May 15th, 2020
Just wanted to say thanks for the perfect 10/10 Service. You and your chosen delivery team are a credit to online retail.
I will definitely be checking out your store the next time I need some new furniture.
scarletth13
April 10th, 2020
Delivery was as specified, we love our new oak table it also goes well with our existing chairs
And would definitely recommend.
mariaa870
June 4th, 2020
Beautiful table. Looks great in my dining room. Don't know why some people submitted negative reviews. Great experience for me
zaybag
May 1st, 2020
We will be buying more furniture from you. Quality product delivered on time. It is lovely just what I wanted
libertyc11
October 14th, 2020
I had a great experience at Furniture in Fashion! The overall quality and value for the furniture is amazing. I really enjoyed shopping here. I can't wait to order more items for my home from this store.
delj2
September 30th, 2016
Hi everyone I've been looking on furniture in fashions site and I've found some lovely furniture I really want, the settee looks soo nice and trendy, also a TV cabinet with shelves with led lights. I've nearly completed my order but just when I was about to put my card details in to pay £997 I stopped and thought... this shop is not in the UK how do I even know this is a real company? So I decided to look up the reviews and what did I find? So many bad comments and alot of negative feedback! There's also alot of 5*S which I find a load ov bull... that's obviously them! What shall I do?
khadijan2
March 23rd, 2020
I'm very happy with my experience with Furniture in Fashion. Everything seems to be very well made and holding up well, so far. In addition, I corresponded with the customer support via email because I had some specific questions about the sofa and they were very quick to respond and very good about communication.
evera2
August 3rd, 2020
I would definitely recommend Furniture in Fashion for excellent service right through from website, ordering, delivery, and customer service.

I completely agree. They advertise the items and yet haven't even sourced them from the manufacturer yet, I have instantly requested a full refund. Hopefully I will see this.

By Dave T.
See more answers (2)

Should be based on Mars, where it would be safe from ripping people off!

By Steven L.
See more answers (2)

They answer the phone but just say you have to email them. Email doesn't actually work.

By John S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Furniture In Fashion staff and other customers.

Shop furniture online at furnitureinfashion.net. Dining sets, living room, bedroom & office furniture. TV stands, bar stools upto 75% off, free UK delivery!

alexm133
Joseph M.
Manager

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Furniture In Fashion?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.2
Have a question about Furniture In Fashion?