Ferns N Petals (FNP) reviews

Tel: +91 92124 22000
support@fnp.com

krishnak45
3/21/19

I had ordered 2 peacock flower arrangements for my mother on 19th March 2019 to be delivered on 21st March 2019. Total cost was over Rs.9000.
They did not deliver it and then simply sent me a mail asking if it's ok if they deliver it on the 22nd instead!!!
How is it ok??? I wanted my mother to get it on Navroze!!!
Then I looked up my order on their website and saw that they had just blatantly cancelled the order without even giving me a refund!!!
Pathetic!!!

Tip for consumers: Did not deliver or offer a refund!
Rs 9000 wasted!

rishabhd
3/16/19

Hopeless ,company working to earn profits and nothing else.they are overpriced and deliver broken goods and on complaining it's usual for them...

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Rishabh,

We value your business and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your order number so that your concern can be resolved as quickly as possible.

tanumoyc
3/14/19

Worst quality. I asked for a 2 kg printed cake. they took 3000 rs for that. Expected a good one because of the price. But they printed "out for delivery" and a green stripe at the bottom of the cake. Worst experience. Won't ever buy from them. Recommend not to buy from them.

Tip for consumers: never buy printed cake from them

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Tanumoy,

We're really sorry. That is not at all how things should have happened. Please send us your order number to so that we can get this resolved.

nadeemm6
3/12/19

Product as per the expectation... Delivery guy really made occasion more memorable... Awesome service Awesome Product.. Keep it up!!!

yathishs
3/10/19

DO NOT USE to book for your DEAR ones. no assurance, and no timely deliveries (they just say yes and do what ever delivery guy want to do). - 1st attempt - had to check multile times on timely delivery - but delivered a day before the big day spoiling the surprise. - 2nd attempt - this time they took note and acknowledged everything, but the delivery guy lied that nobody were home. -3rd attempt - after a quick repayment - went to wrong door and left a note saying customer dint answer the call.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Yathish,

We are so sorry to hear that. This certainly doesn't meet our standards. Please send us your order number and we'll get back to you as soon as possible with a further resolution.

priyas76
3/10/19

Worst Experience .. Fern n Petals has spoiled my special 1st month Anniversary day which I won't forget.. Ordered a surprise cake for my Husband with lovely message on card and the FnP team has sent wrong card, wrong message with some other Name.. And this is not happened 1st time with me, previously also they forgot to send card with cake but i didn't shared any negative feedback but this time they hv crossed everything.. I m not gonna use this app again in my life and will share with my family and friends also not to use this app..
I had complained about the same to customer care & the executive was unprofessional, I think FnP team doesn't understand someone's feelings and emotions, he should hv taken some steps to avoid this feedback, atleast he should hv given some alternate option or service recovery, I hv requested him to deliver the right card but he denied, which was not at all acceptable.. (FNP Team plz understand & better u guys keep this in your mind that we don't order or give our feedback for refund or for service recovery) we just want our order to be delivered correct and on time..
My order ID - 9548489

parths4
3/10/19

Exact and timely service as advised on website. 5 star ratings. Will order only through this website.

prithab
3/6/19

Very prompt and professional service. Have ordered from them several times. Was never disappointed. Best in league.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Pritha,

Your support means a lot to us and we are really grateful to have you as our valued customer. Thank you for believing in us!

abhays13
2/28/19

I ordered printed cushion which was to be delivered by 23rd Feb. They deliver it on 27 Feb and meanwhile kept saying that product has been sent to courier and it depends on courier. Then they printed wrong photo on the cushion. When I tried calling customer care. I kept waiting for a long time but no response. Just stuck in waiting queue. I couldnt gift anything to my friend due to them. Deeply disappointed.
Delivery: 1 out of 5 (Atleast it arrived. Though after birthday)
Product: 0 out of 5 (Wrong Product)
Customer Care: 0 out of 5 (Not able to contact them)
Website: 4 out of 5 (They make you believe that they will get your gift on time and then cheat you)

Tip for consumers: Dont Trust Delivery Dates
Dont trust product quality especially personalized gifts

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Abhay,

regimoln
2/26/19

Quality of Cake and flowers were great. Gift was exactly same as shown in the picture. Only issue was delivery was made earlier than the time mentioned (mid night) and due to unavailability of parking space the gift was not delivered in the door step. Instead, The receipient went down to collect it. Apart from that, should appreciate the quality and service of FNP

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Customer,

We would like to thank you for selecting our products and services. We really appreciate your taking out time to give us this feedback. We would request you to share your order number so that we can forward your feedback to our delivery team to take care of such things in the future.

nidheeshk
2/25/19

I have ordered a Cake with FnP (Order No. 9116807 | 11th Feb 2019) for my parents wedding anniversary which was on 12th Feb 2019.
As we can see in the website, I got confirmation that it will be delivered on 12th Feb between 11AM and 5 PM.
The Cake was not delivered and by 9.55 PM I got message that it got delivered. But When I checked with the recipients, they did not even get a call from the agents in this regard.

I had made a plenty of calls in between the day to make sure it will be delivered atleast by midnight, but I was getting response that 'Unable to reach the delivery Agents. Sir ,it will be delivered ASAP' . At last after a week of fight, they kindly offered me a re - delivery date.

Simple my kind advice: If you really want the product to be delivered on your expected date for any occasions, then try different service providers.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Nidheesh,

We are sorry to hear this. We appreciate your bringing this to our attention. We have your order number with us. We promise we will get this resolved soon.

cassandrad36
2/17/19

The Bouquet delivered for was not as shown on the website.it was different and not worth it. The colour of the flowers was different.Also the msg was written on paper no card was used.

Thou I should say the good thing is it was delivered on time.

Below are the pictures of what was on the website and what was delivered to me.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Cassandra,

We are so sorry your gift was not as you expected. Please send us your order number. We would like to assist you with this.

sonikas
2/16/19

You are cheating people. I ordered cake and card but you delivered in finished cake and a slip of paper instead of card. And when I lodged a complaint you made a false promise to resolve the issue. Instead you closed my complaint without resolving it.
Hopeless service...

Sonika sangwan

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Sonika,

We apologize sincerely and will get this resolved at the earliest. Please share your order number and we'll start looking into it.

avanishs3
2/16/19

Ferns N Petals are successfully doing an organised loot.
Never faced such pathetic service from any of the service provider in the market.
Continuously they forced you to call for your complaint status and later they again raise different complaint for the same order.

I have ordered one gift and they had committed to deliver that by the same day but it had not been delivered. Then surprisingly got a mail by next day at 4 PM that order has been delivered at 15:59 but i didn't get any thing. Again at 9.31 PM i got another mail that product has been delivered at 21:30. I am not able to understand that i had not received anything and they sent me two mail of delivery at different time.
Now they had not delivered anything and also declined to refund my money.

I have ordered from FNP for first time and my experience is the worst i have ever faced.

Never ever order from Ferns N Petals guys, they will not serve you and will loot your hard earned money. See the screen shots where i have not received anything and they had delivered the order twice.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Avanish,

We are so sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. Thanks for reaching out to us. Please know we are here to help and we will get this resolved.

gurvinders2
2/16/19

These people are not at all professionals. they will commit and then not full fill it...they will on top of it have audacity to say that they will deliver it after a week.. when the occasion for which you had planned has passed.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Gurvinder,

We're really sorry. That is not at all how things should have happened. Please share your order number and we assure you of a resolution at the earliest.

prems8
2/15/19

I ordered a gift with order number 9087311. It was supposed to be delivered on 14th Feb. The product has not been delivered yet and the status on site is showing "Out for Delivery" from 12th Feb itself.
Moreover their site keeps on changing the chat hours. So in a nutshell, they wont allow you to chat with their executives. On raising a query I demanded for the tracking number for the product. They gave me a blue dart tracking id 20071019522, which was invalid. I am quite certain that I have wasted my money.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Prem,

shefalis2
2/15/19

The picture is much better than what is actually sent. The actually bouquet is not worth even half the price. It was Valentine's day and I was sending a chocolate bouquet for my fiance, the surprise was spoilt completely as the company person called my fiance and asked if he has received it or not and also described the parcel.. "SURPRISE" Is meant to be a surprise and revealing all details of the parcel doesn't make any sense just bcoz they couldn't track their delivery boy..also the message on the card that I had written to be sent, was not written in the same way.. not happy with the service.. would not recommend , especially for days like Valentine's where a lot of people order something special for their loved ones, cos these ppl provide bad service just so as to complete their orders.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Shefali,

Thank you for letting us know what went wrong. We are sorry it happened this way. Please share your order number so that this can be resolved.

azeems2
2/15/19

I placed my order (9147840) for some flowers and a card on the 13th to be delivered on 14th to my wife who is in india. It is still not delivered as of now. Tracking is a joke and customer service guy says "don't worry" like 100 times. I want to understand the challenges they might face but this is totally unacceptable when you pay more to get a promise day and then no update on where it is. I got an email at 11 PM IST saying that it was out for delivery - is this a joke?? Good that they didnt deliver it and i was atleast hoping that they would update me today on when it would be delivered but this guy from customer support has to say don't worry it will be delivered today and i see its almost the end of the day.

IF YOU CANT HANDLE IT DONT TAKE CUSTOMER'S MONEY!!

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Azeem,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We have your order number with us and will look into it and get back to you at the earliest.

abhishekt15
2/15/19

I order gift for valentine and they deliver on same date i.e 14feb, i want to gave 5 star but 1 deducted for its order track functionality and cancellation process U can do some better but at the end thankl you so much your site is fully trustful for me

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Abhishek,

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. Your feedback is very important as we are constantly looking for ways to improve ourselves.We will continue to not only meet but exceed your expectations.

ashimaj
2/15/19

My husband ordered a surprise for me which was supposed to be delivered yesterday . They didn't deliverd it and no one from customer care is responding at all .They keep the call on hold and then disconnect it .When we are asking for a refund ,they are not even ready to refund it.Order Id 9180498

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Ashima,

It’s unfortunate for this to have happened. If you are not happy, we are not happy. We have your order number with us and we assure you we will get this resolved.

nakshatral
2/15/19

supposed to deliver from 6am to 2 pm . got it at 9:30 pm. there was on message on top . I dont recommend this to anyone . this is regarding order# 898575001

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Nakshatra,

shailjad
2/15/19

They have not delivered flowers for my wife and ruined my first valentine day..Dear FNP team please value the emotion not money..I will never recommend this site to anyone..

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Shailja,

Thank you for letting us know so that we can resolve this. Please send your order number to us and we'll follow up promptly.

nalinis4
2/14/19

Would never consider doing business with ferns and petals. They are not professional and they ruined me and my husband's first Valentine's day. They charged me a hell lot of money but delivered products not even worth half of it. Customer care and complaint centre is impossible, they don't respond and nor do they refund your amount. They are shameless, i will lot let anyone in my circle ever do business with ferns and petals. They are cheap and worst.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Nalini,

vandanas11
2/14/19

Cake was delivered on time and was of great quality. Will definitely use this again! But please give specific time slots so that gifts for special occasions are delivered on time.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Vandana,

amreenf
2/14/19

I will never order it AGAIN on this useless website. I have placed my order from Canada on Feb 12, 2019 and wanted to send flowers and cake to my husband in India. Now its February 14, 2019 time 11:45 pm , it has not been delivered till now.

I received email now saying ORDER IS ON THE WAY STILL.

WHAT A $#*!ING PEOPLE THERE. NO POINT IN CELEBRATING VALENTINES DAY. JUST RUINED EVERYTHING.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Amreen,

Team Ferns N Petals

Don't order with them. They will take your money and then ignore you and give you all stories of why it couldn't be delivered. Rather go to another website. They are also handing out 20% discount vouchers for reviews, so all of these 5 start reviews cannot be trusted at all!

By Joanie B.

I can't say if they are fraud or not, but their service is terrible. Only 2/4 of my orders were delivered. Their customer service is non-existent. Just ignore the emails and mark it as spam. Don't order with them. Avoid!

By Joanie B.

Dear Richa, We appreciate your sharing your concern with us. We want you to know that we always strive hard to not only meet but exceed the expectations of our customers. Please give us a chance to serve you. We promise we will not let you down. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

Dear Jagriti, We would like you to know that you can place an order on our website www.fnp.com for Rakhi to be delivered anywhere in India. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

Dear Rimpi, We would like you to know that you can place an order to be sent to India. Further, we would request you to visit our website www.fnp.com to place an order. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

Dear Himani, We would like you to know that Next Day Delivery is a mode of delivery. You need to place an order one day prior to the date of delivery for the products which comes under the category of next day delivery. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

Dear Kakkarla, We would like to assure you that our customer's details are secured. You can make the online payment without being worried. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

Dear Sonali, We would like you to know that your order has been delivered. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

Dear Bhumika, We would request you to share your order number so that we can help you with your concern. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

Dear Vaibhav, We regret to inform you that we do not have cash on delivery option available. However; we would request you to share your contact details onto support@fnp.com so that we can assist you with your complete concern. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Ferns N Petals (FNP) staff and other customers.

Ferns N Petals (FNP)?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other incentives in exchange for reviews about this business. We wanted you to know because offering incentives has been shown to skew the overall ratings of a business. This behavior contravenes our guidelines as it might have a misleading impact on the rating and consumers.