Ferns N Petals (FNP) reviews

Tel: +91 92124 22000
support@fnp.com

juliaf63
10/23/18

Not proper service... I had ordered for the first time on your website. My order I'd is 7516421, the cake was for my brother in law. I had mentioned the name too.. In spite of this a wrong cake was delivered. Spoiled my brother in laws birthday. I have posted the picture of the cake I received which is a wrong name...please check the details of my order... Very bad experience...

aafreena1
10/23/18

Flowers were never delivered. And my money was also not refunded.One of the worse service stay away they never deliver and also take your money.Higly .dissapointed

husainp1
10/23/18

I ordered butterscotch which was same as shown on site and very nicely presented. Only thing i got disappointed was name of the birthday boy was not mentioned. It really got shocked on opening...

sirib
10/22/18

Quality and standards! Varied options and timely delivery!"
I had the best experience.loved it
Thanks for the best service..Keep up the good work..Much love

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Siri,

We look forward to continuing our relationship with you and hope that we can serve you once again.

arunl2
10/22/18

I use Ferns and Petals almost mechanically when I need to send any item to India. They have a great product line, and a great customer service.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Arun,

It’s always a pleasure serving you and we certainly look forward to doing that in the future.

prajeshj
10/22/18

Love your Service , Product quality is so good ,Thank you so Much Guys ,Keep it up

That make's day of whom I have dedicated them.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Prajesh,

We value the trust you have put in us and would like to thank you for that.

rampas
10/22/18

Excellent option for sending greetings , service is good and number of options to select the gifts for sending to our dear ones

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Rampa,

On behalf of everyone at Ferns N Petals, we would like to thank you for being such an invaluable customer.

piag6
10/22/18

I decided to try them out after being disappointed several times with timeliness and quality of previous company. FNP delivered a delicious chocolate cake for my dad on his birthday within the time frame I had requested. The presentation (cake, greeting card, candles, knife) was very professional and my dad loved the cake! Thank you FNP for helping celebrate this special occasion across the miles!

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Pia,

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you. We value your being a part of the Ferns N Petals family!

inzamamuli
10/22/18

It was a lovely cake and the Candle, Card,knife was really a lifesaver.Thanks a lot Team..Everyone was delight with ur Service..

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Inzamamul,

We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve.

pinkyp9
10/22/18

Excellent service....on time...cheap... And... Tasty..... ....good platform for connecting and happiness to our loved ones...

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Pinky,

Your continued patronage and suggestions are a vital part of our growth. And for that, we are most grateful.

jyotiy
10/22/18

Miles become distance in mind only when you have ferns n petals with you to surprise ur near and dear ones... excellent services and stuff

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Jyoti ,

Looking forward to having you as one of our valued customers for many years to come.

tabrezq
10/22/18

FnP has always been there to make my day better by delivering the orders well in time and the products are liked my family. Love you guys.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Tabrez,

It has been a pleasure serving you. Our success comes from the continuous faith of our customers in the excellence of our products and services, something we are committed to and would never compromise on.

nehas75
10/22/18

Awesome services! I always had a great experience with you, timely delivery, product matches with what said on app.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Neha,

Please accept our heartfelt thank you for your support and encouragement.

tahseena
10/22/18

Thanks for delivering the cake on time. You guys really did a good job.Keep up the good work! It was a really good experience.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Tahseen,

Thank you so much! We are so happy that you are happy. Thank you for allowing us to deliver smiles.

priyas71
10/22/18

Prompt & Excellent service.. Customer friendly... Nd as promised delivery.. Wonderful experience with fern n petals team.. Wish them the best

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Priya,

Thanks a lot for your appreciation. We are so glad that you loved our products and services. It’s wonderful to have you as one of our valued customers.

daryar3
Darya R.
10/22/18

I bought the Chocolate Truffle Cream Cake and added a birthday card for my friend in Pune sitting at my home in Israel. Somehow, I couldn't make the payment with my credit card, so somebody from the customer service called me and sent me the PayPal link, so I would be able to make the order. Everything was very smooth and simple!
Thanks FNP for the wonderful surprise I could make!

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Darya,

Your support means a lot to us and we are really grateful to have you as our valued customer. Thank you for believing in us!

rupalis6

A BIG THANKU!!
you bring smile and happiness in our lives .. extremely satisfied wid your service n keep your of delivering at the promised time.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Rupali,

Thank you for your kind words. They mean a lot to us. We really appreciate your encouragement and support. We will continue to not only meet but exceed your expectations.

madhavar
10/20/18

From the time I placed the order till it was delivered,I found the process and the persons behind the process,caring.Specially whe my first attempt at payment did not go through.The gentile reminder for comleting the process and the helpful link offered for completing the payment process ,gets my vote.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Madhava,

shwetam11
10/18/18

Loved your service and product quality. It's appreciable. I have ordered 12 stem rose bouquet,and it was so beautiful. Thank u so much! That make's day of whom I have dedicated them.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Shweta,

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you. We value you're being a part of the Ferns N Petals family!

nanditaa
10/18/18

I purchased a Stylish Personalized Picture Cushion. I gifted it to my mom dad on their anniversary. The print was very nice and everyone liked it. Thanks FNP for making their day special.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Nandita,

nachikett1
10/18/18

Excellent service and value for money..
I am regular customer of FnP and like there service and product... Thanks alot

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Nachiket,

We would like to thank you for selecting our products and services. It was a pleasure serving you.

priyah2
10/18/18

I had issues uploading a photo for a photocake. Sarabjeet was soo helpful that he ordered the cake for me over the phone. He even trimmed the edges of the photo to make it look nice. Also had a very good experience with another order with Rahul when i had problem paying with US credit card. Rahul followed up till the order was completed. Have been ordering from FNP for a couple of years now. Great Cake, Awesome service!!

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Priya,

On behalf of the entire company, I take the privilege of thanking you for showing confidence in our services.

somyaw
10/18/18

Coupons should be avialble to the valuable customers.It will gove a boost the site..It will make it more popular worldwide

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Somya,

We really appreciate your taking out time to give us this feedback. We are working on improving our products and services and your feedback is very invaluable to us.

merinv
10/18/18

Awesome service and customer satisfaction. I've always trusted them while gifting someone, their on time delivery has always impressed me alot.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Merin,

bindur3
10/18/18

Easy to order from anywhere and surprise your loved ones in just one click. Wide range of gifts and surprises

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Bindu,

Team Ferns N Petals

Don't order with them. They will take your money and then ignore you and give you all stories of why it couldn't be delivered. Rather go to another website. They are also handing out 20% discount vouchers for reviews, so all of these 5 start reviews cannot be trusted at all!

By Joanie B.

I can't say if they are fraud or not, but their service is terrible. Only 2/4 of my orders were delivered. Their customer service is non-existent. Just ignore the emails and mark it as spam. Don't order with them. Avoid!

By Joanie B.

Dear Rimpi, We would like you to know that you can place an order to be sent to India. Further, we would request you to visit our website www.fnp.com to place an order. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

Dear Himani, We would like you to know that Next Day Delivery is a mode of delivery. You need to place an order one day prior to the date of delivery for the products which comes under the category of next day delivery. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

Dear Richa, We appreciate your sharing your concern with us. We want you to know that we always strive hard to not only meet but exceed the expectations of our customers. Please give us a chance to serve you. We promise we will not let you down. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

Dear Vaibhav, We regret to inform you that we do not have cash on delivery option available. However; we would request you to share your contact details onto support@fnp.com so that we can assist you with your complete concern. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

Dear Tina, We would like you to know that we do deliver in Sacramento. Further, we would request you to please share your contact number and email address onto support@fnp.com with us so that we can arrange a call back for you from one of our executive, who will assist you in placing the order. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

Dear Sattu, We apologize sincerely and will get this resolved at the earliest. Please share your order number and we'll start looking into it right away. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

Dear Jagriti, We would like you to know that you can place an order on our website www.fnp.com for Rakhi to be delivered anywhere in India. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

Dear Chandu, We would request you to share your contact number and email address onto support@fnp.com or you can contact us on 9212422000 so that we can assist you further. Flowerly Yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Ferns N Petals (FNP) staff and other customers.

Ferns N Petals (FNP)?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other incentives in exchange for reviews about this business. We wanted you to know because offering incentives has been shown to skew the overall ratings of a business. This behavior contravenes our guidelines as it might have a misleading impact on the rating and consumers.