Ferns N Petals (FNP) reviews

Tel: +91 92124 22000
support@fnp.com

bhartruharim
1/16/19

The item quality is good.It was a properly packed and delivered on time by a professional delivery boy.This is an awesome way to gift dear ones.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Bhartruhari,

We would like to thank you for selecting our products and services. It was a pleasure serving you.

atins1
1/12/19

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Thank you for your kind words. They mean a lot to us. We really appreciate your encouragement and support. We will continue to not only meet but exceed your expectations.
latikat1
1/12/19

Bad quality
Different from the photo given their
Totally mood spoiling....
In future i never order anythng from ths site

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Latika,

We are sorry it happened this way. Thank you for letting us know. Please know we are here to help and we will get this resolved. Please let us know your order number.

sachinv9
1/11/19

Please don't go for Ferns N Petals otherwise you will regret.

I ordered something for my sister in Chandigarh and I choose a specific time delivery which was 8 AM to 12PM and I paid extra for that. you know they delivered it at 2:11 PM.

Very poor service. their delivery people dont know about google maps and all.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Sachin,

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. We are feeling miserable about the trouble that we put you through. If you'll send us your order number, we'll get this resolved.

lindab1092
1/10/19

In December 2018, my uncle passed away in Goa, India. I placed an order for a sympathy bouquet to be sent for the funeral. My family in Goa did not receive the bouquet. I reached out to the company and they kept saying the person delivering the bouquet could not find the address or no one was picking the phone, which was a lie. All other bouquets that were sent via other family members and by using other flower companies reached but the one from FnP for some reason, they could not find the house. I asked the company to refund my money. They say they do not refund people's money back. No fault of mine. Their delivery person was not doing a great job. I cannot believe such a huge company is refusing to pay back my money. How do these people do business? If the bouquet was not delivered at no fault of mine, I should have been reimbursed. The worst company and I will never work with this company. Also, customer service is so poor. I am still hoping they will return by money.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Linda,

Thank you for letting us know what went wrong. We are here to help and will make things right for you. Please share your order number so that this can be resolved.

vikasv3
1/9/19

I want to buy below bag of cost 1279https://www.fnp.com/gift/bagsy-malone-mustard-monochic-handbag?pos=57 same
bag on amazon and flipkart is 899. I have coupons get from Yatra, but
after applying those coupons still cost doesn't meet to 899 it is
greater than that So there is no use of coupons and discount on your
site, Just making fool to customer and waste of time. Bad experience

Tip for consumers: Don't go to this site just waste of time

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Vikas,

Thank you for letting us know why we failed to meet your expectations. Your feedback is very invaluable to us as it will help us in improving our products and services.

sharmilees
1/8/19

Cake was delivered on time. But it was totally damaged. If you can't deliver the cake on particular location with good quality please deny the order. Don't spoil our special day with this poor service.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Sharmilee,

We're so sorry that happened. If you'll send us your order number, we'll get this resolved.

ravinderd
1/7/19

Very bad customer service! They delivered the old flowers as a birthday gift and do not bother to fix it. Hard to communicate when they disconnect the phone while talking. They Do not call back, even though they call u back 100s time before the payments are made, but not after. They are just money chaser, can't trust!!!

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Ravinder,

We are so sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. Thanks for reaching out to us. Please know we want to help. If you'll send your order number, we'll quickly get this resolved and do what we can to make things right.

sanvirs
1/7/19

Order not delivered on time
Upon that tje dekivery team is not picking the call of customer care executives
What a fun
Its a $#*! service company

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear SANVIR,

lakkimsettis
1/7/19

Delivery was good but the delivered gift was bad.
See the attached gift card that was delivered by fnp

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Lakkimsetti,

Please accept our sincere apologies. We will put all our efforts to see that we make this right for you. Please share your order number so that we can resolve this at the earliest.

chitis
1/7/19

Never fails to deliver the orders.amazing experience at all times.hope you are able to cater to each corner of india.all d best for growing.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Chiti,

Looking forward to having you as one of our valued customers for many years to come.

jasmeenk4
1/6/19

I am vey much satisfied with each and every order delivered by FnP. I would like to express my gratitude towards whole FnP team to make my family and dear ones happy with their fantabulous service and quality products.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Jasmeen,

It has been a pleasure serving you. Our success comes from the continuous faith of our customers in the excellence of our products and services, something we are committed to and would never compromise on.

madhulikas
1/4/19

It makes sending flowers to outstation so easy! Such a wide range of beautiful choice of flowers and economic too. Just love it !!!

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Madhulika,

Your support means a lot to us and we are really grateful to have you as our valued customer. Thank you for believing in us!

debalinac
1/3/19

1st and foremost they were supposed to provide a delivery of a cake and candle costing Rs1200 on 1st January midnight which they delayed and tried to deliver it on 2nd Jan midnight. They do not know what the meaning of the word midnight means. I tried calling them as well as emailed them within 24 hrs since its a perishable item however no response. Then after a day again when I contacted,they said re delivery is possible but not in change of address and if I inform them by today they will redeliver on same address. Then today when I contacted them they said redelivery on same address is also not possible nor refund. These people are thieves and have extremely rude Customer Service. They think they can extort money from customers and not deliver and get away with it. Also when asked to connect with their senior managers they say escalation not possible. I am filing a complaint on Consumer forum against Ferns and Petals. No one should be harassed this way. Completely pathetic service and extortion of money. Also don't try to say in the replies please give order ID we will resolve cause I've been in constant phone email and chat communication all which I have saved and no resolution has been met.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Debalina,

neilp61
1/2/19

The cake was damaged..and u are taking extra money for standard time delivery and we expect a good quality of delivery it is annoying if we gift a person online and u deliver a damaged cake

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Neil,

dollyv2
1/1/19

Overall Good experience Just a Suggestion that the team should add option to upgrade individual items plus there is no more choice to send gifts to their grandparents.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Dolly,

We really appreciate your taking out time to give us this feedback. We are working on improving our products and services and your feedback is very invaluable to us.

aliaf1
12/30/18

Ferns N Petals have delivered three orders of mine, from 2017 until date. They were flawless in terms of customer service and even called me (I'm overseas) when I left something in my cart and didn't finalize the payment. They communicated in a timely manner with the recipient too

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Alia,

Please accept our heartfelt thank you for your support and encouragement.

preethis2
12/27/18

I ordered a truffle cake yesterday for my special one. The cake was delivered on time but the cake was different from the one that was ordered.The appearance was not pleasing. The writing on it was very bad.poor color.Waste of time and money.The customer care people called me asking if they could give me some complimentary cake / flowers and I mailed them asking for refund instead. And I never got any response. FNP are totally fake.They don't value your feelings.I dono why the maintain a site when they have poor delivery system.The support team which comes and asks for complimentary is also fake. Please don't order anything in this site.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Preethi,

We're really sorry. That is not at all how things should have happened. Please send us your order number to so that we can get this resolved.

shrutik7
12/26/18

Would give zero rating if there was such option. Ordered a beautiful hoya plant from Ferns N Petals and what they delivered isn't even what I ordered and damaged.The quality was bad,leaf was broken off and present separately in the box and pot contains only soil. I requested for return and sent them the photos for reference. The customer service is so pathetic that they are not responding through mails or chat or calls. they are just saying from 3 days that they are resolving the issue and its under process. And the mobile app of FNP is not working properly. The product is deliverd by deliver boy on 25th dec and its updated on the app that product is delivered @ 26th dec. Do not order from Ferns N Petals. Its a waste of money and bad customer service.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Shruti,

letnac
12/26/18

Please don't order any items from ferns and petals to your beloved ones .

I ordered cake for my daughter's birthday .on the day of birthday they said they can't send that order .extremely worst experience which I ever had .so please don't go with this .

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Letna,

shaship6
12/26/18

Xmas Rum & Raisin cake had no Rum & a small sprinkling of raisins on top. Half Kg for Rs 899 was too sweet cheap quality cake. When complained with image, they refused to refund or replace. Big cheats. Only offered a small chocolate box worth Rs 60 with apology card. Full marks for PR though.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Shashi,

arunm13
12/24/18

Please do not pay for this service, they are absolutely fake, they cant deliver anything aanywhere...and they have no idea if their products exist in reality or imagination. But their payment service works though....If I do not receive my refund in the said time I am approaching consumer court.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Arun,

debap
12/21/18

I have ordered for more than 3 times now. Each time, a good experience. Absolutely, love the mango cake. They also give a small card with a personalized message which makes it special.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Deba,

Please accept our heartfelt thank you for your support and encouragement.

deepak9
12/19/18

Thanks for d beautiful roses n cake .... really good service ... surprise to my husband felt very happy ...

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Deepa,

Thank you for your very kind words. Your support means the world to us. Thank you for allowing us to deliver smiles.

kumarg14
12/17/18

I am a regular customer of fnp...but this time...i got totally disappointed by the quality of product they delivered.I ordered a mixed flower bunch which costed Rs.699 for my closed one on her birthday.
.and they delivered bad quality flowers with wrapping material torned.It totally ruined the occasion.they also delivered dairy milk chocolates instead of kitkat as i had ordered.I am attaching the photographs.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Kumar G,

We are so sorry to hear that. This certainly doesn't meet our standards. Please send us your order number and we'll get back to you as soon as possible with a further resolution.

Team Ferns N Petals

Don't order with them. They will take your money and then ignore you and give you all stories of why it couldn't be delivered. Rather go to another website. They are also handing out 20% discount vouchers for reviews, so all of these 5 start reviews cannot be trusted at all!

By Joanie B.

I can't say if they are fraud or not, but their service is terrible. Only 2/4 of my orders were delivered. Their customer service is non-existent. Just ignore the emails and mark it as spam. Don't order with them. Avoid!

By Joanie B.

Dear Rimpi, We would like you to know that you can place an order to be sent to India. Further, we would request you to visit our website www.fnp.com to place an order. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

Dear Himani, We would like you to know that Next Day Delivery is a mode of delivery. You need to place an order one day prior to the date of delivery for the products which comes under the category of next day delivery. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

Dear Richa, We appreciate your sharing your concern with us. We want you to know that we always strive hard to not only meet but exceed the expectations of our customers. Please give us a chance to serve you. We promise we will not let you down. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

Dear Sonali, We would like you to know that your order has been delivered. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

Dear Bhumika, We would request you to share your order number so that we can help you with your concern. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

Dear Vaibhav, We regret to inform you that we do not have cash on delivery option available. However; we would request you to share your contact details onto support@fnp.com so that we can assist you with your complete concern. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

Dear Tina, We would like you to know that we do deliver in Sacramento. Further, we would request you to please share your contact number and email address onto support@fnp.com with us so that we can arrange a call back for you from one of our executive, who will assist you in placing the order. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

Dear Sattu, We apologize sincerely and will get this resolved at the earliest. Please share your order number and we'll start looking into it right away. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Ferns N Petals (FNP) staff and other customers.

Ferns N Petals (FNP)?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other incentives in exchange for reviews about this business. We wanted you to know because offering incentives has been shown to skew the overall ratings of a business. This behavior contravenes our guidelines as it might have a misleading impact on the rating and consumers.