Ferns N Petals (FNP) reviews

sameetam
5/20/19

Order no. 10277882
-------------------------------------------
I have a home with a family of 8 family members at home. All I asked these frauds was to deliver Mother's Day Flowers for my mom placed the order 10th may to be delivered on 12th May 2019. All I see on their website is that they attempted delivery (out for delivery on 11th May) and not delivered till yet first telling me that no one was available on a sunday morning 10:30am at my house which was a pure lie as all my family members were home, not even 1 or 2 all 8 members and second they reattempted delivery which dsnt show on their website but according to them, my mom (with whom I kept checking and apologizing about flowers getting delayed ) shouted on the phone to not deliver the flowers again. Well - They need to get better excuses and find out other ways to keep people's money. Now after a week I thought they would some day deliver the product.. today is 21st May 2019, I check with them again and they mention that a) product cant be delivered b) they are not even refunding my money. Below is the latest chat that I have saved for reference and attaching a screen $#*! of their website before they change it there !

They did a similar thing to my previous order for my friend, telling a lie that she is not home when she was home all day since she was sick and then they delivered the flowers on next day. (Order no. 10255246)

I WOULD LIKE A REFUND AND A COMPENSATION FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE EMOTIONALLY + LIED AND CHEATED ON AN ORDER THAT I PLACED SITTING MILES AWAY FROM MY MOTHER TRUSTING ON THEM.

Mahima Chaudhary: Hi, my name is Mahima Chaudhary. How may I help you?
Sameeta -: Order no. 10277882
Mahima Chaudhary:
Are you still there?

Sameeta -: Now that you guys have managed to spoil my mother's mothers day
Sameeta -: and not deliver the flowers till date
Sameeta -: can I know why are you still keeping my money ?
Mahima Chaudhary: I will be glad to assist you!
Sameeta -: Will you be giving me intrest over it ?
Mahima Chaudhary: As I have checked refund is not possible, recipient denied for the order and however, its a perishable product redelivery is not possible.
Sameeta -: Oh really
Sameeta -: so you are saying
Sameeta -: my mother said I dont want flowers and hence you wont be giving my money also ?
Sameeta -: As first I know that you guys tried attempting the delivery and no one was at home
Sameeta -: and now my mother denied to take the other right ?
Mahima Chaudhary: Recipient denied to redeliver the order and said don't call me again. it is mentioned in our side .
Sameeta -: That is Hilarious !
Sameeta -: Do you even think you are making sense ?
Mahima Chaudhary: We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
Sameeta -: when was the attempt tried ?
Sameeta -: coz I only know that delivery was attempted once .. and I have that as wriiten proof from the other chat ..
Sameeta -: and after that there is no delivery attempted
Sameeta -: please return my money
Mahima Chaudhary: I am sorry refund is not possible.
Sameeta -: Ok. What is your escalation point
Sameeta -: You guys are just cheaters and deserve a bad review with escalation
Mahima Chaudhary: We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
Sameeta -: I asked for a escalation point and grievance
Sameeta -: forget about I am gonna put this online on Consumer forum
Sameeta -: ???
Sameeta -: ??
Mahima Chaudhary: I would request you to please mail us at support@fnp.com regarding the same.
Sameeta -: Great, Not just an email. Wait for it.. you guys think that you could spoil someone's occasion and then deny refund too !

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Sameeta,

It’s unfortunate for this to have happened. If you are not happy, we are not happy. We have your order number with us and we assure you we will get this resolved.

sravanir3
5/20/19

I have placed order for pineapple pastry for my parents anniversary. The cake delivered was cheap butter cream cake from a local bakery which costs rs:100. They charged me 5 times more the price and delivered a worst cake. Never ever going back to them.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Sravani,

We are sorry it happened this way. Thank you for letting us know. Please know we are here to help and we will get this resolved. Please let us know your order number.

sunilk50
5/18/19

They have very poor response for the delivery of online orders. They didn't do any delivery of order for flowers which I placed through online. No response from customer service. Rating should be least.. less than one.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Sunil,

We apologize sincerely and will get this resolved at the earliest. Please share your order number and we'll start looking into it right away.

dilira
5/17/19

The work done by you not so good..but i loved it..work hard..and keep up the good works..an u will succeed one day..and tgat day i will give you 5 review my boy.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Dilir,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you! Please let us know what went wrong so that we can get that resolved.

pradyp
5/17/19

I sent flowers for mother's day which were supposed to reach on 5/13. I assumed they would be delivered. Left on trip and returned 4 days later and checked with folks in India if they received the flowers. Nope. Checked the order status and it showed delivered. So clearly they completely scammed me or delivered it to a wrong address. They keep sending senseless responses to my case I opened with their customer service. Ridiculous they keep citing a 48 hour policy on perishables. What they don't get it was never delivered. They can not even provide the evidence of delivery and refuse to issue a refund. Funnily enough they send a canned response - We will better serve you next time. Don't you get it - fix this time first and then there will be a next time.
This is second time i used there service. First time it was an issue with duplicate order due to their website. Fine, i gave them benefit of doubt and used it again. This time - non delivery inspite of charging my card. Disappointing!!.
Just dispute all of the charges this company that are not valid and at some point they'll improve their service or customer service.
Order number 10357795

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Prady,

We are sorry to hear this. We appreciate your bringing this to our attention. We have your order number with us. We promise we will get this resolved soon.

deepaks71
5/15/19

These guys are utterly unprofessional.bad customer service. No escalation channels. An order placed for delivery 15 days prior was delivered one day later than scheduled. Explanation provided - we can't control delivery. BIG DISAPPOINTMENT. AVOID USING THIS WEBSITE.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Deepak,

We are so sorry to hear that. This certainly doesn't meet our standards. Please send us your order number and we'll get back to you as soon as possible with a further resolution.

lilyy13
5/15/19

I wish I've done more research and seen these reviews before I bought the birthday cake. It looks hideous and even a child could've done a better job decorating. The cake does not look like the photo at all and all placement are just random. Highly recommend no one buys from this place. I've attached photos of what I really bought and what got delivered instead. Disappointment guaranteed.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Lily,

yazadc
5/12/19

Bunch of liars and thieves. Never deliver on time and give false promises of time of delivery.

They don't know how to run a business - NEVER DEAL WITH THEM !!!

It's almost 8pm in India and the Mother's Day flowers have yet not reached - ridiculous.

They should shut down their business if they cant manage it !!!!

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Yazad,

Please know, we are so sorry to hear that you're not happy. If you'll please send your order number, we will get this resolved.

asifu
5/12/19

The "so called cake" must have been a left-over from a cake smash event, recipients could not decipher the mothers day wishes on it. If these people can run a business esp with their intelligent customer service team which cant get back to a complaint within 24hr to fix that day Im convinced anyone can be better. Picture of their awesomeness included

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Asif,

We're really sorry. That is not at all how things should have happened. Please send us your order number to so that we can look into it.

nitinr9
5/12/19

Worst service ever can't deliver products on time and request for delivery after the occasion
No response from FNP team as well

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Nitin,

We're really sorry. That is not at all how things should have happened. Please send us your order number to so that we can get this resolved.

suniln15
5/11/19

My product had to be delivered on 9th may still it is not delivered.Very bad service.Even other product whatever i had ordered from it that was also not up to mark,Simply taking more money from customers and not dealing with product quality and delivery and providing wrong expectations.I will suggest everyone don't go for it.There are several better applications who provide better service that it.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Sunil,

Please accept our sincere apologies. We will put all our efforts to see that we make this right for you. Please share your order number so that we can resolve this at the earliest.

vikrama6
5/10/19

Cake order was never delivered. Initiated online chat reg. order status twice..
still waiting on rsp

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Vikram,

We're so sorry that happened. If you'll send us your order number, we'll get this resolved.

akhilj2
5/9/19

An efficient trustworthy organisation enlivens festive occasions with timely delivery of goodies bringing cheer all around.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Akhil,

Please accept our heartfelt thank you for your support and encouragement. However, we would request you to let us know what stopped you from rating us 5 stars so that we can work on that.

juleea
5/5/19

1. I ordered half kg cake online, They delivered very bad quality, around 250 gms of cake instead of 500 gms.
2. We raised multiple complaints. Every time they closed our requests. They asked to send cake pics. So, we sent them cake pics with height of the cake and pics from all sides. Then they closed request id. Again after filing complaint, they asked us to send weight of the cake and we sent. These happens three times and they closed request id without taking any actions and Agreeing with us.
3. This happens second time with us. In 2017, they didn't delivered any cake which my brother ordered and didn't give our money back. This time, they delivered poor quality and less quantity cake. Please don't trust this website. There is no guarantee to get your cake to you or recipient. Instead go with "talash.com". They are far better with excellent customer service and delivery services.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Julee,

garimas10
5/1/19

Don't deliver on said date
If you want your special occasion to be ruined, please go ahead as my parcel delivered date was of today, and tracking I'd also said it will be delivered today, but it didn't got delivered and they say we are not authorize for delivery as it is done by third party.

Don't know why the hell there is option to choose delivery date than, if they are not responsible for meeting the dates.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Garima,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We have your order number with us and will look
into it right away.

lala1
4/22/19

My order was delivered within the time frame given. The site is easy to navigate and the choices are awesome.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your very kind words. Your support means the world to us. Thank you for allowing us to deliver smiles.

karthikm9
4/20/19

Easy to order gifts/flowers to our loved ones. We will make happy our loved ones by ordering surprise gifts/flowers from FNP.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Karthik,

Thanks a lot for your appreciation. It’s wonderful to have you as one of our valued customers.

tanujab
4/11/19

The service is too bad. Please not opt for it. They fool us. I had selected a different cake while ordering but some other cake got delivered. On asking for replacement to the customer care they are saying they cant do anything. it was a expensive cake I lost my money like wise it was my babies birthday, had ordered a cartoon cake for her but someother photo cake got delivered, which was not at all good in appearance . Plus cost being too high!! Highly dissapointed. i dont feel like giving any star to such company who dont even know to address the customers queries properly.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Tanuja,

samv48
4/9/19

They charged delivery amount not delivery to person.Even customer service people also not responding properly. I don't suggest to anyone guys.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Sam,

ankitag11
4/1/19

Ordered 4 gifts each to be delivered on particular date but these people delivered all on the same day. Their customer care executive Mahima also assured me that gifts would be delivered as per the date chosen. Still when I track it says order is in transit. WOW... worst service ever.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Ankita,

We're really sorry. That is not at all how things should have happened. Please send us your order number so that we can get this resolved.

swethak
4/1/19

Excellent service by FNP, planned surprise party for my in-laws and FNp helped to deliver cake and gift on time

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Swetha,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It's been our pleasure to be in your service. Looking forward to serving you again soon.

srinivasb1
3/30/19

Original order was for Rs 1048, but fnp charged Rs1147. Fradulent company and stay away from this. Never going to use this service any more.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Srinivas,

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your order number so that we can get in touch with you regarding your concern.

aditij3
3/28/19

Ordered cake and it was not fresh at all and stinking very badly.... Although charged huge amout for such stale cake..... Worst..... This company will close soon if they will cheat people like this.....

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Aditi,

sadias7
3/26/19

Close your eyes n order anything. The quality amazing, fresh and blooming flower along with awesome delivery.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Sadia,

Thank you for your kind words. They mean a lot to us. We really appreciate your encouragement and support. We will continue to not only meet but exceed your expectations.

tt130
3/25/19

They will show you something & will deliver something else. Order from them only if you want to SPOIL your special day. They have pathetic services & not at all reliable.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Customer,

We are so sorry your gift was not as you expected. Please send us your order number. We would like to assist you with this.

Team Ferns N Petals

Don't order with them. They will take your money and then ignore you and give you all stories of why it couldn't be delivered. Rather go to another website. They are also handing out 20% discount vouchers for reviews, so all of these 5 start reviews cannot be trusted at all!

By Joanie B.

I can't say if they are fraud or not, but their service is terrible. Only 2/4 of my orders were delivered. Their customer service is non-existent. Just ignore the emails and mark it as spam. Don't order with them. Avoid!

By Joanie B.

Dear Richa, We appreciate your sharing your concern with us. We want you to know that we always strive hard to not only meet but exceed the expectations of our customers. Please give us a chance to serve you. We promise we will not let you down. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

Dear Rimpi, We would like you to know that you can place an order to be sent to India. Further, we would request you to visit our website www.fnp.com to place an order. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

Dear Jagriti, We would like you to know that you can place an order on our website www.fnp.com for Rakhi to be delivered anywhere in India. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

Dear Himani, We would like you to know that Next Day Delivery is a mode of delivery. You need to place an order one day prior to the date of delivery for the products which comes under the category of next day delivery. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

We would request you to share your contact number on support@fnp.com so that we can get in touch with you to assist you better.

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

Dear Kakkarla, We would like to assure you that our customer's details are secured. You can make the online payment without being worried. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

Dear Sonali, We would like you to know that your order has been delivered. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

Dear Bhumika, We would request you to share your order number so that we can help you with your concern. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Ferns N Petals (FNP) staff and other customers.

Ferns N Petals (FNP)?