Ferns N Petals (FNP)

Ferns N Petals (FNP)

www.fnp.com

Ferns N Petals (FNP) has a consumer rating of 3.28 stars from 1,136 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Ferns N Petals (FNP) also ranks 9th among Flower Delivery sites. The most common issues with Ferns N Petals (FNP) are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• Excellent service both in terms of delivery process and quality.
  • Product quality very good & exactly same as displayed.

• It is the third time where Ferns N Petals(FNP) has proved that it will turn my best wishes to bad wishes.
  • When I told them that I am not ok with that, the customer service rep first told there is no other way but to cancel.
How would you rate Ferns N Petals (FNP)?

“Most trusted gifting site”

Tamanna S.
3/12/20

This is really a very trusted gifting site in this world of so many fraudsters . By practically observing their service I can confidently suggest everyone to go with this site as it has fulfilled my requirement in the best possible way . Don't depend much upon the bad ratings in internet , me too was very much worried after seeing that but when I observe it practically it was more than my expectations . Their communications to delivery everything was so much satisfactory .

“Disappointed”

Smita A.
2/14/20

Had a worst experience with these guys. I would never recommend this service to anyone. I've ordered sequin cushion on 9th feb and they have promised us that this product will be surely delivered on 13th feb but they didn't deliver. we tried to contact customer service team and they put me on hold for long time and phone got cut off. Now they sent me text saying the product will be delivered by 15th feb. It's so disgusting. I'm so disappointed with this company.

Reviews (1,136)

ferns n petals (100) customer service (105) customer care (76) order (642) cake (315) time delivery (36) delivery date (22) flowers (175) 9 pm (13) customer support (25) excellent service (23) delivery guy (17)
tamannas2
March 12th, 2020

Tip for consumers: If you face any problems at the time from ordering to delivery just give a reading to the FAQ and email your problem to the ( raise query ) option . You surely will get everything solved this way .

Dear Tamanna,

Thanks a lot for your appreciation. We are so glad that you loved our products and services. It’s wonderful to have you as one of our valued customers.

olivian43
February 1st, 2020
Very pleased with the cake.
Efficient service from ferns & petals
I had ordered for my brothers wedding anniversary and they were very happy.
Best wishes to F&P
Dear Olivia,

We would like to thank you for selecting our products and services. It was a pleasure serving you.

ishas16
May 9th, 2020
I live abroad but I never miss a chance to send cakes, rakhi and gifts to my loved one's on any special occasion . Thank you ferns n petals for being a helping hand in spreading happiness
FernsNPetals -. – Ferns N Petals (FNP) Rep
We are grateful for your support and encouragement.
swatees
January 29th, 2020
I had to send a birthday gift and was really confused. Came across Ferns and Petals, checked out all the products and chose. I was a lil worried if it will be delivered on time Or not, but the delivery was on exact date as chosen by me. Thanks a lot to the team and honestly loved your services. I gonna definitely avail your services in future and will recommend further too.
Dear Swatee,

Thank you for your kind words. They mean a lot to us. We really appreciate your encouragement and support. We will continue to not only meet but exceed your expectations.

jayak9
January 20th, 2020
Good experience with ferns n petals they delivered fresh flowers , beautiful card n chocolates on time. Worth it
Dear Jaya,

shakuntalab
February 22nd, 2020
Ferns and Petals is a God send to those who want to gift/ share happiness with their loved ones. Be it through flowers, cakes, cards...all are of high quality, and there is a huge variety in products and price range. Timely delivery is ensured and navigating the website is easy and smooth. I've used FnP on 5 occasions including delivery of flowers and chocolates in USA, and they have lived up to my expectations always. God bless the team.
Dear Shakuntala,

It has been a pleasure serving you. Our success comes from the continuous faith of our customers in the excellence of our products and services, something we are committed to and would never compromise on.

geetar5
February 9th, 2020
Great job by Ferns n Petals. My order was delivered within hours of my booking it. Keep up the good work.
Dear Geeta,

Thank you for your very kind words. Your support means the world to us.

jasminek57
January 14th, 2020
Ordered A Surprise Last Minute For My Friend..Believe It Or Not It Reached Sooner Than Expected When I Had An Issue During Payment Process .. I Got A Call From One Of The FNP CS n He Was Very Polite n Answered All My Queries Patiently Good Job Guys Thank You So Much FNP Team For Not Disappointing Your Customer Would Love To Shop Again n Again And Guys Those Who Are Having Doubt DON'T Just Go For It The FNP Team Won't Disappoint You
Dear Jasmine,

smitaa4
February 14th, 2020
Dear Smita,

We're so sorry that happened. If you'll send us your order number, we'll get this resolved.

sindhup4
May 23rd, 2020
Amidst lockdown challenges fnp delivered my order for my parents's 50th anniversary promptly. Customer follow up was excellent. They reassured me ahead that the order will be executed. Their response to my queries was very fast. Hats off to the team. Thank you Ferns N Petals team.
jaspreett
January 24th, 2020
Thanks you so much for helping in giving surprises to your family when you are away. After receiving the surprised gift and cake on birthday my father was happy... the cake was delicious plus the personalised pen engraved with his name was awesome...
Dear Jaspreet,

Your support means a lot to us and we are really grateful to have you as our valued customer. Thank you for believing in us!

gayatrik1
January 22nd, 2020
Ferns N Petals are giving excellent services . I don't have to chase them for my order and even to make a changes in order is very easy with out any hassle I send my bouquet and chocolates on time .and the customer services are excellent I can say It's a prompt and professional service
Dear Gayatri,

nikitac8
May 23rd, 2020
I ordered a cake for my sister in law and they ordered it on the day I wanted. With the current tough time, I absolutely understand the delay as long as the product is delivered. The delivery guy was very nice. A big thank you to him for his service and stepping out during such time to provide us with happiness. God Bless Him!!!! Thank you FNP for your service
shaliniw
March 14th, 2020
I am from USA and ordered flowers for my niece . I had to tell the communication was on point . I did not have to track anything. As promised they were delivered on time . This is the best site I could have used with no issues. Thanks so much !!!!
Dear Shalini,

Thank you for your kind words. They mean a lot to us.

sangeetas22
March 4th, 2020
I ordered flowers and a cake for my mother who lives in Guwahati, Assam (India) around 1 am (her time) on her birthday, from Houston, USA. She received them early in the afternoon! This is the first time I have been able to send fresh flowers to Assam from the USA and I am thrilled! You made my day. Thank you!
Dear Sangeeta,

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you. We value your being a part of the Ferns N Petals family!

priyankab23
March 5th, 2020
I used this app for the first time and I ordered a cake for my younger brother's birthday.
Actually the cake that was delivered was in a melted condition but the taste was good.I really felt bad for this so I contacted the customer service for this and was happy to see that they responded very quickly and they revert the cake.
So happy to share this experience and satisfied with the app.
Dear Priyanka,

We do apologize for the initial disappointment. Thank you for giving us a chance to fix this. Looking forward to having you as one of our invaluable customers for many years to come.

yogeshc3
January 11th, 2020
I had ordered a potted plant with "World's Best Sister" inscribed on it. However erroneously one with "World's Best Brother" was sent. On informing the firm sent the replacement immediately free of cost and left the earlier one too.
A very rare response in today's world.
Dear Yogesh,

We are so happy that we could get this resolved for you. Customer Satisfaction is something that we never compromise on. Looking forward to serving you again soon.

tajinders5
February 11th, 2020
They've been making my valentine worth each year, not only valentine but their valuable suggestions for birthdays, anniversaries have always saved me. I never had to put so much efforts in thinking for gifting ideas, they suggest you cool ideas and we just have to proceed with Payments, then just sit and relax, fnp takes care of everything else (right from packaging to delivery). My girlfriend was super impressed when delivery guy called her that there is a package for you maám but I can't disclose who sent this, please take this and enjoy your surprise.

Also, since I live in abroad, India is 8 hours ahead. So it happened to me when I ordered like really last min, with no hope that it will deliver today itself, but fnp did. Not only today but within next 3-4 hours they delivered it. Excellent and highly recommended service.

Thank you for everything FNP.

P.S. I believe that items are bit overpriced, but many times it's worth for their efforts. They make sure to deliver your surprises really on-time and exactly as shown in pictures.. and its worth for such efforts.
Dear Tajinder,

saurabht6
January 14th, 2020
Amazing platform for sending online gifts and cakes.Excellently satisfied with the service.I also suggest do order online from ferns and petals to spread happiness in the life of your loved ones.
Dear Saurabh,

pinakd
February 23rd, 2020
So... I ordered a gift for my fiance on Feb 7th. I specifically requested for the order to be delivered on 14 Feb. But today is 23rd Feb as I am writing this review and there is no sign of the delivery. And, guess what? In their website it says its already delivered. I have been calling them everyday, begging for the order. Every time they just say it will be delivered by tomorrow. Horribly company. No integrity. Only cares about stealing money from customers.
Dear Pinak,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We have your order number with us and will look into it right away.

deepikak12
March 14th, 2020
Awesome delivery experiences with fern and petals. I have been using their services for almost 3 years now. And never got any complaints.
Flowers and sweets have been fresh and top quality. Happy to have fern n petals doing what they do the best... Cheers
Dear Deepika,

anchala
February 10th, 2020
Not happy with the service. They delivered the partial chocolate gift and when I complained then they said they have delivered the complete product. Even though I had shared the picture of the partial delivered product. Will not recommend this service to anyone specially on occasions like Valentine's week when they mess up with the gifts and customer has to suffer.
Dear Anchal,

Please accept our sincere apologies. We will put all our efforts to see that we make this right for you. Please share your order number so that we can resolve this at the earliest.

aashkad
January 26th, 2020
I really appriciate the service offered by Ferns and Petals. It is highly recommended. Best quality products and Always on time delivery.

Keep up the good work.
Cheers!
Dear Aashka,

It’s always a pleasure serving you and we certainly look forward to doing that in the future.

merev
March 14th, 2020
Very satisfied with the experience. Sent Roses and cake to my brother in Atlanta ( l live in Mumbai). Was delivered on time.
Dear Mere,

Thank you so much! We are so happy that you are happy.

neenas2
February 22nd, 2020
Am very happy with the services provided by Ferns N Petals as they deliver what they promise. The flowers are beautiful and Fresh. The cakes delicious. Will definitely recommend it to every one to use their services and witness their professionalism yourself.
Dear Neena,

Team Ferns N Petals

Don't order with them. They will take your money and then ignore you and give you all stories of why it couldn't be delivered. Rather go to another website. They are also handing out 20% discount vouchers for reviews, so all of these 5 start reviews cannot be trusted at all!

By Joanie B.
See more answers (9)

Dear Kakkarla, We would like to assure you that our customer's details are secured. You can make the online payment without being worried. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -.,

I can't say if they are fraud or not, but their service is terrible. Only 2/4 of my orders were delivered. Their customer service is non-existent. Just ignore the emails and mark it as spam. Don't order with them. Avoid!

By Joanie B.

Dear Richa, We appreciate your sharing your concern with us. We want you to know that we always strive hard to not only meet but exceed the expectations of our customers. Please give us a chance to serve you. We promise we will not let you down. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

See more answers (9)

Dear Sonali, We would like you to know that your order has been delivered. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

See more answers (3)

Dear Rimpi, We would like you to know that you can place an order to be sent to India. Further, we would request you to visit our website www.fnp.com to place an order. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

See more answers (3)

Dear Himani, We would like you to know that Next Day Delivery is a mode of delivery. You need to place an order one day prior to the date of delivery for the products which comes under the category of next day delivery. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

See more answers (3)

Yes they do. There services are very good. I recently ordered cake and they delivered exact at 12 :00

By Tarn P.
See more answers (3)

We would request you to share your contact number on support@fnp.com so that we can get in touch with you to assist you better.

See more answers (2)

Dear Jagriti, We would like you to know that you can place an order on our website www.fnp.com for Rakhi to be delivered anywhere in India. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Ferns N Petals (FNP) staff and other customers.

Flowers, Gifts & Cakes - We promise a delivery in 4 hours across India with FREE shipping!! Order from Ferns N Petals, India's largest online florist catering to personal, corporate floral & gifting needs.

FernsNPetals -.
Customer service
Typically responds within 6 hours

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ferns N Petals (FNP)?

Have a question about Ferns N Petals (FNP)?