Ferns N Petals (FNP) reviews

Tel: +91 92124 22000
support@fnp.com

vivekb11
11/16/19
Thank you FNP. I used the service for the first time and was impressed by the overall quality of service and keeping me updated on the status. Highly recommended
Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Vivek,

sumar1
11/15/19
Ferns n Petals team ensured to deliver my gift on time. Since the person was not available on first attempt and the product being a perishable item ,they could have just said sorry we are unable to deliver it again. But the team was kind enough to call both the sender and receiver and fix an alternate time and deliver promptly.. Thank you team for bringing smile on both the sender and receiver. Love you all for your great work.
Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Suma,

On behalf of everyone at Ferns N Petals, we would like to thank you for being such an invaluable customer.

jenq7
11/15/19
Being in the UK I did not for one moment think it would be that easy and quick to get a thank you gift to someone in India - this company is amazing! Loads of great choice, fantastic value for money, amazing delivery and overall an excellent experience - thank you so much !
Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Jen,

We look forward to continuing our relationship with you and hope that we can serve you once again.

gayathric
11/15/19
I'm really happy with their services! Had ordered a cake and some flowers- they both were delivered on time and looked beautiful. The cake was delicious and looked exactly like that in the picture on their website. Even the flowers were fresh and were arranged into a pretty bouquet (again as shown on their website). Needless to say, I will be ordering stuff from them again :)
Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Gayathri,

Thank you for your kind words. They mean a lot to us. We really appreciate your encouragement and support. We will continue to not only meet but exceed your expectations.

chandanb4
11/15/19
YOUR BOYS & GIRLS ARE VERY HELPFUL TO CUSTOMER(S) WHO ARE NOT TILL DATE DIGITALISED. MOST OF UR STAFF ARE LIKE ""OLD / BLIND'S CHADI"" FOR NEW CUSTOMER. VERY RESPONSIVE.
MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND ALL YOUR STAFF TO PROSPER BOTH IN ATTITUDE/CARING/ WEALTH IN ALL THE COMING DAYS AND LET THE COMPANY ROLL-ON SO THAT ONE DAY YOUR FIRM SHALL BECOME > THAN AMAZON-----
ALL MY ASHIRVAD FOR U
arunkumarr2
11/14/19
I don't have an option for providing you people without a star, that is why am giving this single star. Lack of proper planning to deliver the products in time for placed orders. Despite i placed an order online through www.fnp.com ( ferns and petal website order number 13273636) on Nov 6th 2019, giving them enough timing to deliver the order on 14th of November they failed to dispatch the order through courier prior 12th of November 2019.
Even though i have followed up with them several times to ensure it is send on time they desperately failed on this. The special occasion was on 14th November 2019 and the order is still in transit for which the order will be delivered by 15th of November 2019. That too not a guarantee!!.

I am never going to prefer this site again believing them to deliver any items to me ,nor refer to my friends for preferring Ferns and Petals.

Come on guys you being a firm responsible to deliver goods on time especially for special occasions, you seriously should have competent staff who does proper planning!!!! Unfortunately you failed me!!!
Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Arun,

We are so sorry to hear what happened. Thank you for sharing your order number with us. We would like to assure you that we are looking into this and we will be contacting you shortly with an appropriate resolution.

pallavib3
11/12/19
I ordered cake and rose my hubby for wedding anniversary to surprise me. I made it because of FNP team tq u so much to make surprise best memory in life tq u so much
Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Pallavi,

Thank you so much! We are so happy that you are happy. Thank you for allowing us to deliver smiles.

nishum1
11/11/19
Brilliant collection delivery ontime product Quality superb
I ordered multiple times and i get just wow experience
Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Nishu,

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you. We value your being a part of the Ferns N Petals family!

meghad1
11/11/19
Kudos to team... Delievered on time in such a bad weather... Person who delievered was completely wet but still he delivered on perfect time and to perfect person..... Very happy with your service.
Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Megha,

seemas22
11/11/19
Really awesome.. value for money product.
Would suggest to go for it.
Many great gifting ideas here!!
Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Seema,

Please accept our heartfelt thank you for your support and encouragement.

charlesm747
11/11/19
I'm a repeat customer because I was so happy with the first order. My wife was absolutely thrilled, and the truth is that each flower arrangement I've ordered has been absolutely gorgeous. Very good quality and highly recommended
Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Charles,

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you. We value you're being a part of the Ferns N Petals family!

thangv4
11/10/19
totally delighted with the consistency of their promises for order to be delivered at a specific time.
Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Thang,

We really appreciate your encouragement and support.

nann5
11/10/19
The product delivered is exactly same as that of the image shown in app. Very happy with service. Would look forward to shop more
Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Nan,

We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve. We will continue to not only meet but exceed your expectations.

chandrap17
11/9/19
Had tried few times and was always happy and satisfactory on the services and similarly the guests who received was also surprised and pleased
Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Chandra,

We would like to thank you for selecting our products and services. It was a pleasure serving you.

mohds29
11/7/19
we live abroad far from loved ones but FNP always help to send love to loved ones on time and has a good customer support.
Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Mohd,

ivanf37
11/7/19
The bouquet which I gifted in the morning was really liked by the recipient with beautiful roses and chocolates
Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Ivan,

It’s always a pleasure serving you and we certainly look forward to doing that in the future.

brijoet
11/6/19
My wife and I have visited the website of Ferns N Petals several times over the past year to send cakes, flowers, gifts to our loved ones and I was not disappointed at all! A great collection to choose from, serious value for money and prompt and one-time delivery - once you try Ferns N Petals, you wouldn't choose another. Honestly I'm surfing the website right now cause I want to send something special to my wife. And I'm sure Ferns N Petals will give me the best ideas!

Tip for consumers: Check out their offers! Serious value for money!

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Brijoe,

It has been a pleasure serving you. Our success comes from the continuous faith of our customers in the excellence of our products and services, something we are committed to and would never compromise on.

mitalip
11/6/19
It was a great gift.Third time using the site. Flowers could be better though .That said customer service was excellent.I was aware where my parcel is at every step. Promptly after delivery I got the text along with the snap of delivered items, which I found quite unique customer service compared to other online sites! Thanks
Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Mitali,

Thanks a lot for your appreciation. We are so glad that you loved our products and services. It’s wonderful to have you as one of our valued customers.

sangeethan1
High quality products
Pictures on website are the same getting delivered and always on time. I have been ordering for months and will keep coming back for more.
Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Sangeetha,

partikas
11/6/19
It was far better way of representation than actual picture on the site. Thanks a lot for this elegant delivery.
Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Partika,

pratikb5
11/5/19
I usually order flowers for my loved ones, and cakes and chocolates occasionally.
FnP has always delivered on time and the quality of the flowers have been good.
I have been a customer for about 4 years now, and each birthday, mother's day, father's day and anniversary has been made special, thanks to FnP.

I normally refrain from ordering sweets, dry fruits and other edible items; normally I would like to choose such things personally. Nothing against FnP though.

Tip for consumers: Try to book as early as possible,even though they accept next day delivery orders, it is good to prepare in advance.
Try not to order any eatables, except for cakes and chocolates.

Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Pratik,

ebrahimk1
11/5/19
I use to send flowers and cakes to all my relatives on birthday s during last few years.
This time my usual agency responded as they have no service to a particular place , I approached the co. I found ferns and petals did an excellent job and the quality of supply was also good .
Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Ebrahim,

sunnys87
11/3/19
Good work done pic printed was very nicely done overall very good experience............. just go for more
Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Sunny,

Thank you for your kind words. They mean a lot to us.

kanchank5
11/3/19
I am thrilled on using this site. Its my first time using it. But it satisfy your needs. I hope my refund get back soon too as I was charged twice for it. I trust this site for future celebrations.
Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Kanchan,

Thank you for your appreciation. Further, we would request you to share your order number so that we can check and help you with the refund status.

urmis
11/3/19
On time, delicious and filled with happiness.
I was surprised at the promptness even though I ordered at the 11th hour.
Response from FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Dear Urmi,

Your support means a lot to us and we are really grateful to have you as our valued customer. Thank you for believing in us!

Team Ferns N Petals

Don't order with them. They will take your money and then ignore you and give you all stories of why it couldn't be delivered. Rather go to another website. They are also handing out 20% discount vouchers for reviews, so all of these 5 start reviews cannot be trusted at all!

By Joanie B.

I can't say if they are fraud or not, but their service is terrible. Only 2/4 of my orders were delivered. Their customer service is non-existent. Just ignore the emails and mark it as spam. Don't order with them. Avoid!

By Joanie B.

Dear Richa, We appreciate your sharing your concern with us. We want you to know that we always strive hard to not only meet but exceed the expectations of our customers. Please give us a chance to serve you. We promise we will not let you down. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

Dear Rimpi, We would like you to know that you can place an order to be sent to India. Further, we would request you to visit our website www.fnp.com to place an order. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

Dear Himani, We would like you to know that Next Day Delivery is a mode of delivery. You need to place an order one day prior to the date of delivery for the products which comes under the category of next day delivery. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

Dear Sonali, We would like you to know that your order has been delivered. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

Dear Jagriti, We would like you to know that you can place an order on our website www.fnp.com for Rakhi to be delivered anywhere in India. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

Yes, they deliver and the best thing is on time delivery as selected at the time of ordering.

By Faisal H.

We would request you to share your contact number on support@fnp.com so that we can get in touch with you to assist you better.

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

Dear Kakkarla, We would like to assure you that our customer's details are secured. You can make the online payment without being worried. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Ferns N Petals (FNP) staff and other customers.

Ferns N Petals (FNP)?