Ferns N Petals (FNP) reviews

Tel: +91 92124 22000
support@fnp.com

shriyamt
8/18/18

I am happy with the purchase..the delivery time is very accurate..and the product quality is also good .thanks fnp

namid
8/18/18

This was the first time I ordered from FNP, happy to see that such websites exist. Order was delivered on time but it wasn't the same flavour of chocolates as per what the website said. It was supposed to be Lindt White Chocolate, Cadbury Bournville (x2) - Cranberry. The delivery included none of these flavours but Lindt Caramel Dark Chocolate and Cadbury Bournville (x2) 50% Dark. All the rakhis, box of ferrero rocher and indian sweet (kaju katli) was ok and as per order. The only reason I chose this particular option was because of the variety and flavour of chocolates but was left disappointed that it wasn't delivered as advertised!

rachitam
8/18/18

I live abroad and miss on most occasions to be with my immediate family. Ferns & petals help me make those occasions special for my family back in India. From birthdays, anniversary to rakhi - they not only have a great collection but I am always rest assured of the quality of the stuff. Overall a 10 on 10 experience - tried n tested multiple times.

nitina8
8/18/18

Its awesome service by fnp and fresh cakes. Its always helpful to order even last minute. Thanks to fnp.

ankitag10
8/18/18

The gift was awesome..my brother loved it.
The mug was just perfect as I wanted it to be . I would love to buy many product soon.

rikens
8/18/18

I really love to have gift purchase from fnp...
They are such a fast n good serices.... And excellent product....

charishmac
8/18/18

In love with ferns and petals, I have been using it for 6 months now and I have never been disappointed with any of the order. My family and friends who received the gifts and hampers loved it and the smile on their faces where just speechless. Thank you so much ferns and petals team. Great Job.

alpanaj2
8/18/18

Collection is amazing and always guaranteed service. Whether it be for official or personal occasions its always nice to have someone who you can count on. The customer care is also so very helpful.

lathak2
8/18/18

All delivery has been done properly in time and correct place.varieties of products are too good and value for money.

abhisheka13
8/18/18

Very nice and timely only query was I sent it for anniversary but on cake there was a clip of happy birthday

pallavim3
8/18/18

Whenever I need to send a gift item to my loved ones, I rely on FNP because it has variety of quality products and is committed to timely delivery.

santanud1
8/18/18

I ordered the Kitkat Cake to be delivered to Udaipur to a loved person. Being outside the country, I was feeling if the service would be timely, cake would be good or not etc.
Service was excellent. Cake was delivered on time as scheduled. The quality of the Kitkat cake was awesome and everyone praised it. The writing on the cake was done nicely too and delivered in perfect condition.
Very happy with the service and will order again.

vinodb4
8/18/18

My trusted partner for delivering flowers & cake for my loved ones. Was really happy with the service and would always refer to my friends & colleagues.

naimab4
8/18/18

I'm always using Ferns N Petals services, and it's really recommanded to use them to send gifts in India.

saxenak
8/18/18

It is very good to have an app like FNP & I really appreciate the work that had been done on time . Such a awesome collection of gifts n stuff here.. I loved it

anushreep
8/18/18

I have always been extremely happy with FnP due to ease in ordering, accepting orders until very late hours & most of all delivering products that look so similar as in their website. Thank you for everytime, without a single exception, for delivering with excellence and adding joys to my loved ones' occassions.
PS: This time I just ordered a butterscotch cream cake

sanyiay
8/18/18

I loved their service and product and price is very reasonable and I have purchase before as well and was always delivered on time and good quality

binuv
8/18/18

Very good Service and quickly done... Great! More Birthday Gift options for Younger children along with Flowers and Cakes required.

arung11
8/18/18

The whole process from ordering to delivery was great. It's best way to surprise someone as being so far from them still you can gift them with anything.
Thank you for your service!!)

nidhit6
8/18/18

Would like to order more from here as the service was superb and on time too. I will definitely tell others to order from here as they will never disappointed

mohitas
8/18/18

Thankew fern and patels for always help me ...u always discrease the distance bwtween me and my love ones..I appreciate the service and quality...

ravindras4
8/18/18

It was my very first experience & I'm thoroughly satisfied with the Fern & Petals . Fabulous, but its a small request before sending gifts/ cakes etc please cross check the details with the senders , as in my case the senders name was missing on the packet otherwise overall experience is just fine .

killerm
8/18/18

I am happy to say that the products that are delivered to my friends, family is excellent. The quality is never compromised and delivery is on time.
I will definitely refer this website to my colleagues, family & friends to order the gits to their loved ones.

vandanab2
8/18/18

It was easy to select and order a bouquet of flowers. There was a large variety of all types of flowers and gifts and cakes. They suit all types of occasions. Delivery by then was prompt and on time.

khushboot2
8/18/18

Regular buyer of ferns and petals. They give good quality items. Every time I order get the same in reality i.e same as they show in pictures. It is always great to order from ferns and petals.

I can't say if they are fraud or not, but their service is terrible. Only 2/4 of my orders were delivered. Their customer service is non-existent. Just ignore the emails and mark it as spam. Don't order with them. Avoid!

By Joanie B.

Don't order with them. They will take your money and then ignore you and give you all stories of why it couldn't be delivered. Rather go to another website. They are also handing out 20% discount vouchers for reviews, so all of these 5 start reviews cannot be trusted at all!

By Joanie B.

Dear Rimpi, We would like you to know that you can place an order to be sent to India. Further, we would request you to visit our website www.fnp.com to place an order. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

Dear Himani, We would like you to know that Next Day Delivery is a mode of delivery. You need to place an order one day prior to the date of delivery for the products which comes under the category of next day delivery. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

Dear Richa, We appreciate your sharing your concern with us. We want you to know that we always strive hard to not only meet but exceed the expectations of our customers. Please give us a chance to serve you. We promise we will not let you down. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

Dear Sattu, We apologize sincerely and will get this resolved at the earliest. Please share your order number and we'll start looking into it right away. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

Dear Jagriti, We would like you to know that you can place an order on our website www.fnp.com for Rakhi to be delivered anywhere in India. Flowerly yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

Dear Chandu, We would request you to share your contact number and email address onto support@fnp.com or you can contact us on 9212422000 so that we can assist you further. Flowerly Yours, Team Ferns N Petals

By FernsNPetals -., Ferns N Petals (FNP) Representative

No, they don't. I'm waiting now already 2 days after the due date. Rather go to some other website

By Joanie B.

Same thing happened to me. They said because they use external couriers they cannot guarantee it will be delivered on the date requested. Then I asked why they give the option of a delivery date if this is the case and they didn't respond. Then I asked why their website doesn't say it could be a day before or a day after and again they didn't respond. I'm on my 3rd day waiting for a delivery. Terrible service!

By Joanie B.
Questions? Get answers from the Ferns N Petals (FNP) staff and other customers.

42 Photos for Ferns N Petals (FNP)

Ferns N Petals (FNP)?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other incentives in exchange for reviews about this business. We wanted you to know because offering incentives has been shown to skew the overall ratings of a business. This behavior contravenes our guidelines as it might have a misleading impact on the rating and consumers.