Review of FlyFar.ca

Tel: 1-888-775-1099
sales@flyfar.ca

deborahh315
9/16/19

It was very easy to book on this site. And very fast for conformation.I'd use it again and I'll tell my family and friends how easy it was

jayp304
9/16/19

Never buy a ticket from Flyfar Canada (Flyfar.ca)

1. higher price compare to others
2. cancellation fees $75/person in ticket...doesn't even matter if you want to cancel within a 5 minutes of making a payment.
3. Refund will take 6 weeks or more....really.
4. customer service are horrible.
5. hidden fees.

DO NOT DESTROY YOUR TRIP!!!

paigen15
9/15/19

Needed to change flights in Rome to NY. Apparently I didn't understand it would take 6-8 hours to disembark a ship and get to the airport.! Was assisted in cancelling my reservation and scheduling a new one with a different airline. what a relief, Thanks.

whitneyk20
9/15/19

I am flying to England for a friends funeral so my ticket was very last minute. With this site I was able to have multiple, affordable, options and am very pleased at how convenient it was for me to book a flight.

danv68
9/13/19

I accidentally chose my seats which ended on a charge of 90 dollars extra for my flight. I was annoyed by this but it was my mistake. I called to fix this thinking i would spend a long time on the pohne explaning this and what not. To my surprise, the lady i talked to was super nice and they fixed the issue very quickly! I figured the answer would be "you have to cancel the flight and re-book it" but in a matter of minutes it was all fixed!

christinag166
9/13/19

I had booked through this service on a flight for Spirit who is notorious for charging you extra to breathe air on their flights. Even though I was super careful making my reservation they still managed to charge me $400 for daring to answer their question of whether I preferred window or aisle seats (the question was forced and there was nothing indicating I would be charged either way I answered). When I asked FlyFar to please just refund the flight so I could make it again and try to be even more careful this time, instead they asked what had gone wrong and offered to refund the extra charges for "seat selection". No manager needed, no yelling, crying, or even pleading required. Thanks.

patrickm496
9/11/19

Very good service and booking with no hassles, great price and easy to use, highly recommend this service

andrea53
9/11/19

Really nothing. I was able to book. get on the flight and enjoyed my vacation and came back. I'm not computer savvy but it was easy. I would use this app again. Sorry others had a hard time.

christianm166
9/11/19

I was totally satisfied with the attention I had and the treatment he gave me. He was fast, attentive, very professional And simply excellent

tomr366
9/11/19

Who are you? Are you legit? I was booking thru Kayak and you popped up and took over my booking which scares me a lot. I am not sure I have a seat on the plane. What confirmation can you assure me that I have booked a airfare to Denver on Oct. 17th?

Please, Tom Reichert

angela124
9/10/19

I hope everyone gets to read this review an avoid dealing with these people, you better off getting tickets directly from the source

sandran125
9/10/19

I love the price and the most important was the same price at the end. The price have not change. Nothing extra.

gowris1
9/9/19

I was unnecessarily charged US $ 45 for clicking on an option "any seat". ($69 for the ticket and $45 for this "any seat" selection). When I called FlyFar customer support, I was told the airline (Frontier in this case) has charged that fee. But the confirmation email I got from Frontier said "no seat selection, seat will be assigned after check-in" and showed a fee of $69. This means that FlyFar has cheated me $45. I am demanding that they refund this amount ($45 that they have unnecessarily charged) to me right away.

alexandrao18
9/3/19

I paid $72 to be able to change my flight. When I called to make a change, the cost of making the change was more than buying a new ticket. Rip off!' I was looking at the ticket price on line and asked why so was not getting the online price. they told me When I change a flight I no longer get the best price on line, I get a higher change price. The difference between the 2 flights was about $60 and they quoted me $385!!! This insurance is a bait and switch. They never intended to honor it. I want my money back!

miladm
8/16/19

they will charge you extra after you put your credit card information. and i called them waiting 30 min not resolved they charge me 70$ extra

bobbyj78
8/5/19

It was great to be able to plan and order our flight from Paris, France to Rome, Italy from the comfort of my home here in California. FlyFar made it easy to research and select our flight.

Bobby

yasmeend
8/4/19

I was surprised how clear the layout was and easy it was to get through to the payment. However, the only complaint is the hidden seat fare. It was NOT obvious. It was asked as a preference and then the price was not listed, so I also got charged for a seat. Thankfully, they were wonderful on the phone, and got the charge rebuked without any fees or need to cancel the flight. I would say this was one of my best flight booking experiences, and if they take this advice about the hidden seat fee and make it straightforward, their amazing flight prices and layout could get them very popular on the internet!

markr812
8/4/19

the agents were professional and courteous. a problem cropped up that they worked directly with the airline to fix almost immediately.

belindab84
8/2/19

First time using this site for booking and so far so good. You do have to pay attention to the seat selection & additional fees though. Much easier to select your seat through the actual airline.

reubeng15
8/2/19

It was an easy transaction and saved me couple hundred dollars. I was happy with the ease of use, and got my email confirmation almost instantly. I'd definitely use flyfar again

steb1
8/2/19

This site was great and easy to use. Booked a flight from calgary to Puerto Vallarta. And Saved some money. Quick return on query and results. Thanks

maureenl73
7/31/19

I booked a flight to Paris today with the help of a customer service rep and can honestly say it was a completely delightful experience. I called the number noted on the Flyfar website because I was having trouble buying my tickets on line--the search kept reverting to 1 adult even though I kept changing the number of passengers to 4. I was lucky enough to get the best rep I have ever talked to in any industry. Varun was thorough, patient and so personable, by the end of our conversation I felt like he was a friend (almost)! He was so patient--waiting while I texted my friends to get their birthdays, explaining every option in detail--I felt a little guilty taking up so much of his time. And I ended up with a great deal! I would absolutely use this service again.

kwasib
7/31/19

Am very very happy about your service, thank you well surely do business with you and I will tell my friends about your service am very happy thanks.

flos8
7/31/19

First time. I think it went well.
The prices were affordable compared to other airlines companies. Would love to see more affordable prices when the tickets are reserved months ago.

jasonj190
7/30/19

I was skeptical because I read the reviews before I booked, but everything was as advertised. I found the flight on skyscanner, which directed me to flyfar for the review. I did not like that the booking said "major airline" instead of a specific carrier, but within minutes of booking, I received a confirmation from Southwest, which was the airline advertised on skyscanner. I have no experience or comment on trying to change a flight or obtain a seat, but for my southwest flight, everything went great.

Hi there. Which email and numbers are you referring to that are not working? I can check into that for you as we've had no reported issues. Emails can take up to 48 hours for a response so please keep that in mind. If you are calling within North America the number to reach us at is 1-833-786-5832. If you are calling outside of North America, you can contact us at 1-858-877-5178. We also have a local number which is 1 (888) 775-1099. Our email address is sales@flyfar.ca. Cheers. ..

By Courtney R., FlyFar.ca Representative

Hi there, please send me your email address and telephone number and I will have someone reach out to you. ~ Courtney

By Courtney R., FlyFar.ca Representative

Hi Shoaib. I've sent your inquiry to our schedule change department. If there is a cancellation by the airline the airline is responsible for the reimbursement. We would need to wait for the money to be returned to us from the airline in order to send it to you. Nonetheless, I don't have the details of your file nor when the cancellation request was initiated so I will have someone contact you to clarify everything :) . Cheers.

By Courtney R., FlyFar.ca Representative

Hi there. There are no hidden seat selection fees. On our payment page it is clearly outlined that there will be (a) a "Seat Selection Fee" of $X.XX and (b) a "Total Seat Selection Price" of $X.XX which is the cost of our fees + the seat charges (if any). This is also clearly mentioned after your flight is booked. You can find this information directly under the seat selection area on our page as a summary under the "Seat Selection Overview". Best ~ Flyfar

By Courtney R., FlyFar.ca Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FlyFar.ca staff and other customers.

13 Photos for FlyFar.ca