Review of Flair Air

Flair Air reviews

Tel: 204-285-0844

aw314
11/18/19
Do not book with this Airline. Extremely disorganized and their flights are almost ALWAYS delayed. Our flight was delayed 6 hours with no notification letting us know. Because of the delay, we missed our first night hotel stay and car rental, as well as lost 2 hours of our fishing trip that we had booked for the next day. They didn't compensate in any way and could care less. Would not recommend. Nor did they let us know why there was a delay. Its cheap for a reason, don't fall for it
dawns252
8/21/18
....after my sons finally arrived at their destination via another airline...they had to find their luggage that went ahead of the flight that left without them. To no one's surprise they had to wait an additional 2 hours until someone on their 2 hour lunch break arrived to help them retrieve their bags....once again...DISGUSTING, DEPLORABLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!
paulk60
7/9/18
My wife and I are seniors and both travel by air extensively. This trip involved a family reunion and I decided to pay for my immediate family's tickets...I thought I would try the new airline that was extensively advertising its services as a discount airline..Thinking that I would save some money, I bought tickets through Flighthub...What a mistake..When all was done, i was nickel and dime'd into a fare that was equal if not more than the same flight with West Jet...They charge you for carry on because it expedites boarding...WRONG...We were delayed a half hr. because the on board staff couldn't get a proper head count...some babies were on their parent's lap and some were in the seats so the final announcement was aggressive and basically said, 'If a baby is supposed to be on your lap, put it there and if it's supposed to be in the seat, put it there.'..
The plane looked tired with some seats refusing to recline, magazine pouches had holes in them, and the coffee cart was branded, 'easy jet'..obviously a hand me down from the european discount carrier often referred to as 'sleasy jet'...My son had to dance over screaming babies(toddlers) playing in the aisles while trying to maneuver his way to the washroom...There is no flair when flying this airline..Perhaps if one flew 'naked', one might save a couple of dollars and overlook the discomfort, but for me, it was a one time experience...
cardk
7/5/18
I booked a flight through Cheepoair for Flair air in Dec. The flight was June 29/18. Got to the airport and flight was cancelled a month before. No one contacted me. Flair AIr said they contacted their customers. They said they also contacted third party agents. Cheepoair told me they were never informed of the change. I met another person at the airport with the same problem. The Flairair representative informed me that there were a lot of people that day with the same situation. That to me confirms FlairAir did not contact anybody. I had to book another flight at a much higher price. I contacted them for a refund last week and still have not heard anything from them. UPDATE. As soon s I sent this review in I got an email from Flairair telling me they will send a refund cheque.

Questions? Get answers from the Flair Air staff and other customers.

Flair Air?