Review of EricDress

Contest to Win a Free Gift
Join Now

lindat370
5/19/19

Ordered a gown for an affair following the size chart to order my size. I needed it quickly even spent extra shipping to get it quicker. (Make sure you read every page of their shipping details) when it said 3-5 days...that didn't include the 15+ days to process the order. These items are coming from CHINA ! Thru many emails and a threat that if I cancelled the order they work charge me half of what I paid.... So I just let it go through. One customer service person ICE got the dress to me quickly...however...when I got the dress it did not fit. I quess it was made for a junior sized person. The arm holes are too small which does not allow you to pull dress down to waist in order to close zipper. Even friends agree it is made for smaller person even though we followed size/measurement chart. Btw.. A returned email stated I should not follow chart...WHAT??? how else would you figure out your size. So.. I attempted thru emails to request the proper return information. Now... They are refusing to take it back. Telling me to take it to a tailor to fix it. Well...ya can't fix a garment that's way too small. Also... They actually want to only refund half of what I paid for it. Please be cautious of this company.
Most of their practices are unethical.
I have yet to receive the return information
Even though return docs are included in package.

kabasns
5/17/19

These people are horrible liars and thieves. I ordered 4 items from them. They split my order into shipments and sent me the cheapest item first which was $16.32; the dress didn't fit the description. size was too small it could fit a 6 yr old(American). Mind due its supposed to be for an adult. I asked for a refund and they asked me to send them the $16.32 dresses first back to China. For which shipping is more than the item. Frustrated. I TOOK A LOSE with them and PayPal; I asked them to send the rest of my clothes now someone acting stupid with me like they don't understand what is going on. They are telling me some items are out of stock; I have picked replacement item, and still nothing is sent They want to take my money with out sending my clothes. Order was 108.19 and they only item sent for $16.32. They are refusing to send the rest of my items. Pathetic that's how they steal people's money. They cant be trusted they lie to PayPal and its rulled in their favor. Dont waste your money and time. Keep your business with genuine people. People who can fight for you. Now am taking it further am gonna contact my bank, show them all my emails with them as proof of occurrences.

As you can see; 4 items ordered. 1 delivered. don't even fit the description.

midhetak
5/15/19

I'm delighted. The products are in line with world fashion. Quality fantastic. I can not extract anything special, absolutely everything is fantastic. Very satisfied.

elizabethw338
5/12/19

I ordered a wedding dresses i saw on their FB ad page. But quality was worst I have ever seen. It looked nothing like the pictures. I tried to email them numerous times but no response, then I called 1-909-430-1315 and I got full refund within 2 days.

nadinew21
5/8/19

Dress in the left is what I ordered the dress on the right is I got. Sent messages six times no response. Tried calling no luck. Dress was for my sisters wedding. All I want is a refund and a return label to return their ugly ass dress.

bernadinew
5/8/19

I ordered a wedding dress from this company and I have not gotten any response from them ! Tried several times to email them and no one has responded to my concern!

geofreyc
4/28/19

I ordered a white dress more than 2 months ago and it has not arrived even today and zi sent them an email they have not reply

lydias32
4/26/19

If I could rate this company with 0 stars, i would. I placed an order for 4 different colors of this headband in Februarary. They couldnt even ship 1 of the items until March and the other items they didnt even have in stock, so they couldnt ship them at all. They refunded me for 3 of them, but a month after they "SUPPOSEDLY" shipped the 4th one i still didnt get it. So when i asked them to refund it for me, they ignored the question and now i am having to dispute this with paypal for a refund. This company is not trustworthy. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY with them.

shellyw50
4/24/19

I ordered the cutest heels on 4/6 for my outfit that I'm wearing next weekend 4/27. I paid for expedited shipping so overall I paid almost$100 bucks. Status today 4/21....they haven't shipped, I requested a refund by email which is fckd up, they tried to offer me the shipping of the order and 7usd. What the heck am I going to do with 7 dollars and no shoes. So no I want full refund period and I am not stopping until I see the funds hit my PayPal account which was my method of payment. DON'T WASTE YOUR $ OR TIME. FRAUDS!!!!

doesntm5
4/16/19

I was looking for a outfit that was african attire since the last Company I ordered from (Burlap) took my money and never sent me my product. I realizes quickly that after that I had better start researching prior to sending these websites I have never heard of my money. Im glad I did because you all just saved me money, time,& frustration. THANK YOU ALL. Shame on you EricDress.

taiwoo4
4/16/19

Absolutely horrible service. I ordered 2 dresses i saw on their FB ad page. Only one dress arrived which was awful. It looked nothing like the pictures. The dress is meant to be made of ankara, african textile, but it was made of polyester. The colours were completely off. The green was brown and the red was orange. I emailed asking for a full refund, they asked me to email them the pictures of the dress which I did, but the email kept bouncing back. They blocked my email address. I am yet to receive the second dress which they have charged me for. I will be involving my bank. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE BASED IN CHINA AND NOT IN THE USA AS THEY CLAIM.

susanneh23
4/13/19

I ordered a dress from EricDress in a standard US size 6. The dress arrived and the waist size fit my 15 year old, size 2 daughter. The chest, however, was massive. When I tried to return the dress they company told me they would only refund $50, and I had to send the dress back to China. Their online return information does not state this, and is very misleading. So DO NOT buy from this company. You will get screwed.

nurser1
4/9/19

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE****
I sent this e-mail to the fake e-mail that was sent to my e-mail after ordering a dress off this website:
Hello Eric dress,
I did not receive one of my orders from Eric dress.
The order was placed by ...... It was placed through Paypal on March 21 at 10:09 pm. I have not gotten a tracking number for it also.
Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible. I have received of my orders according to tracking.
Rene'e
I RECEIVED BACK THIS E-MAIL:
550 Mailbox not found
Reason for error : The recipient you are sending does not exist.
Suggestions for improvement : Please confirm the correct email address with your recipient.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!! LUCKILY I PAID WITH PAYPAL****
THIS IS SO PHONY!!! EVEN WHEN I TRIED TO WRITE THIS REVIEW, IT WOULDNT GO THROUGH!

boobyg
4/9/19

I ordered a pair of shoes early March 30 days later, I'm still waiting for it!

The order's processing started the day after the payment was done and the delivery was supposed to take 10-20 days maximum.

I contacted them several times and they keep telling me to track my order and check with my local post office but the item appears as being stuck at the same export hub for a month now...isn't a convenient excuse for them?

I never had any issues with receiving any order before Eric Dress.

This is by far my worst experience! This is a scam company to avoid! Waste of time and money!

janniferr
4/7/19

I order a dress from this company and what I got was a GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT. I still don't have a dress. The dress' material was cheap, the plunge chest line was a mesh/sheer mess! The picture of the dress, I wanted was made with thicker material, the plunge neckline was cut out. The size was ridiculously misportionated.
The images you see on their website, are false representations, they send you something they are trying to copyright off of another companies designs.
I open the package and started trying to reach them. They refuse to give me information for my return. They try to stall so your timeline for returns will expire.
I ordered a jumpsuit order #2716700, I canceled that order but I have yet to get an email supporting my cancellation. I have emailed, called and texted, but they are ignoring me. They have charged my card for both of them.

kathih17
3/29/19

#7385391 order number
I will not be hassled about my return on this. I have followed the return directions and all I'm getting is BS. I expect a full refund. The dress is in the original bag with original tags. My son's wedding is 5/19/19 and since your dress was so disproportionate in size, I am returning it. I have purchased another dress. You will not get away with scamming me. I expect a full refund and a PROMPT resolution of this.

patricep11
3/28/19

I completed an order with them on March 15th. The orders processing started that day after payment was sent. I heard back from them on March 22nd about an out of stock item. How do you advertise something available when it is out of stock.? I responded back March 23rd stating that this was unacceptable to be hearing that my order hasn't been processed, nor shipped and that one of my items is not in stock after paying. I told them if I couldn't get the rest of my order by March 29th to cancel it. The customer service is very slow in response and they still haven't shipped my order and it's March 26. I'm trying to cancel the whole order now because I needed these items for an event on March 31st. They will not do me any good after that date.

fs62
3/7/19

Completely happy, took alittle long to receive item but once I did get it I was happy so I guess I'd say it was worth the wait

sethg45
2/28/19

I ordered a large mens jacket, and was sent a jacket that wouldn't fit a 10 year old girl. Their refund policy online says that you need to ship the product back, but insists that you call or email to get the return address. If that doesn't set off alarm bells in your head, it should.

I'm on my 5th round of emails with customer service and they refuse to give me the return address. But they have 1) told me I should have measured my body first because their clothes are designed for "Asian sizes" 2) asked me several times why I wanted to return even though I was very clear in my first email 3) offered an $8 credit if I keep the $100 adult garment that wouldn't fit a child and 4) continually refused to give the return mailing address.

I am not hopeful that this will be resolved. I will be opening a dispute with PayPal, which is my last line of defense against this company.

sapnag5
2/25/19

I will surely suggest and recommend everyone to go for. I really like this company, had a pleasant time ordering from them, my order came on time and they were able to resolve a problem for me very quickly. Love all the designs.

zahidh8
2/17/19

Overall, my experience with the EricDress was positive. I ordered my 1 dress of mine and another 1 for my Friend. They sent the product on time. When we open it we saw the product are as same as the online pictures. Awesome Customer Service. Amazing Collection. I'll Orderd here again and again.Thanks

samc267
2/17/19

I ordered a coat for Christmas in November it came in January - Not good!
Then it was the wrong size had to pay £11 to send it back and still no refund no correspondence nothing its been over a month since I have sent it back and still nothing they have taken over a £100 and still nothing!

Response from ericdress e., EricDress Representative
Hi,
So sorry to hear you had some problems with your order.
Our representative has emailed you to confirm your order details so that we could help you further.
Please don't forget to check it and send us a reply and we believe your problem could be resolved soon.
You could also email us at reviews@ericdress.com for any questions.
Thank you.
taruns10
1/26/19

Excellent place to buy quality clothes online.
This site has variety of products at reasonable prices...good customer service and very satisfied from Ericdress.
I loved it

lucillef7
1/26/19

Great selection on different items . Great customer service..love their styles..always respond same or next day when I need a question answered..very reliable..

stephaniej118
1/14/19

I have been waiting over a month for my coat I ordered. I have messaged them several times only to get the same messages sent over and over again. Word for word. They have told me everything but how I can talk to someone on the phone and when my package will come. They make me so sick. All I did was donate over 100$ to someones pocket somewhere. I have tried to be patient and I am sick of waiting now. First they told me it would be 4-5 days and it would be shipped and then 2-3 days and then right back to 4-5 days again over the course of a month. This is the worst scam I have ever had to deal with. Never ever buy anything from this place. And why is the better business bureau not shutting this scam down. We need to do some major complaining. People it's time we do something !!!! We didn't donate our money to a charity we bought something and paid it in full. I want my coat or I want my money back. At this point I want anything I can get. And if we can shut this thing down it will be worth ever penny!!!!

Helpful answer -1

Dear friend, Thanks for your mail. We have checked your order and your payment has been passed. Our support will send you the related email about your order, please pay attention to your email box and junk mail box, which you registered on our site. Your support will be highly appreciated. Best regards, Ericdress Team

By ericdress e., EricDress Representative

Hi, dear friend, Thanks for your question here. If you need your items in urgent, then you need to order them in advance and choose the fastest shipping, then you can get them soon. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@ericdress.com or service@ericdress.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Ericdress Team

By ericdress e., EricDress Representative

Dear friend, Thanks for your question, After you signed up and you can login your account. When you are placing your order, you will see on the right above of your pages,If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@ericdress.com or service@ericdress.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Ericdress Team

By ericdress e., EricDress Representative

Dear Sara, Thanks for your question here. Our size charts are for foreign countries.If you want to order, please kindly visit our size chart so that it would be more accurate. Some buyers bought items without referring our size chart. Hope that you could understand. Any other questions, please feel free to let me know at service@ericdress.com or reviews@ericdress.com. Have a nice day. Ericdress Team

By ericdress e., EricDress Representative

HI, dear Natasha, Thanks for your question here. For the size, you could order according to our size chart details, there should be no problems about it.Any other questions, please feel free to email us at reviews@ericdress.com, I would be able to help you. Have a nice day. Ericdress

By ericdress e., EricDress Representative

Dear Vickie, Thanks for your question here. We are a popular store now and we have lots of customers around the world. If you want to order from us, you neeed to know the follwing: For the shipping,expedited shipping is 2-5 days,standard shipping is 4-8 days and the super saving is slower than others. You can see the processing time for the products you need on the products page. Total tome would be processing time plus the shipping time. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@ericdress.com or service@ericdress.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Ericdress Team

By ericdress e., EricDress Representative

avoid this company, the sizing is inconsistent,,small being very small and the large extremely large. Even when you use their sizing guide there does not seem to be consistenency from one style to the next style of dress. YOU WOULD BE VERY DISAPPOINTED IF YOU ORDER FROM THEM.

By Helen P.
Helpful answer -1

Dear Janery, Thanks for your question here. We have a huge amount of customers around the world and also we have many policies on our site. If you want to buy on our site, please refer to our size chart, which would be correct. Thanks. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@ericdress.com or service@ericdress.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Ericdress Team

Helpful answer -2

Dear friend, Nice day. we are very sorry for the unpleasant things happened on you. But our persons have emailed you at:o_lindsey_o@hotmail.co.uk for 2 times, we didn't heard from you. Please just check your mail box and send a reply. We need to know your specific delivery address so that you can get the items you ordered. Please let me know as soon as possible. Have a nice day. Best regards, Ericdress Team

By ericdress e., EricDress Representative

Dear friend, Thanks for your question here. We are a well online store with good reputation and we have lots of customers around the world. For more, you can also visit our site also, please feel free to write us at service@ericdress.com or reviews@ericdress.com. have a good day. Best wishes, Ericdress Team+

By ericdress e., EricDress Representative
Questions? Get answers from the EricDress staff and other customers.

EricDress?