Review of EricDress

Contest to Win a Free Gift
Join Now

fs62
3/7/19

Completely happy, took alittle long to receive item but once I did get it I was happy so I guess I'd say it was worth the wait

sethg45
2/28/19

I ordered a large mens jacket, and was sent a jacket that wouldn't fit a 10 year old girl. Their refund policy online says that you need to ship the product back, but insists that you call or email to get the return address. If that doesn't set off alarm bells in your head, it should.

I'm on my 5th round of emails with customer service and they refuse to give me the return address. But they have 1) told me I should have measured my body first because their clothes are designed for "Asian sizes" 2) asked me several times why I wanted to return even though I was very clear in my first email 3) offered an $8 credit if I keep the $100 adult garment that wouldn't fit a child and 4) continually refused to give the return mailing address.

I am not hopeful that this will be resolved. I will be opening a dispute with PayPal, which is my last line of defense against this company.

sapnag5
2/25/19

I will surely suggest and recommend everyone to go for. I really like this company, had a pleasant time ordering from them, my order came on time and they were able to resolve a problem for me very quickly. Love all the designs.

zahidh8
2/17/19

Overall, my experience with the EricDress was positive. I ordered my 1 dress of mine and another 1 for my Friend. They sent the product on time. When we open it we saw the product are as same as the online pictures. Awesome Customer Service. Amazing Collection. I'll Orderd here again and again.Thanks

samc267
2/17/19

I ordered a coat for Christmas in November it came in January - Not good!
Then it was the wrong size had to pay £11 to send it back and still no refund no correspondence nothing its been over a month since I have sent it back and still nothing they have taken over a £100 and still nothing!

Response from ericdress e., EricDress Representative
Hi,
So sorry to hear you had some problems with your order.
Our representative has emailed you to confirm your order details so that we could help you further.
Please don't forget to check it and send us a reply and we believe your problem could be resolved soon.
You could also email us at reviews@ericdress.com for any questions.
Thank you.
taruns10
1/26/19

Excellent place to buy quality clothes online.
This site has variety of products at reasonable prices...good customer service and very satisfied from Ericdress.
I loved it

lucillef7
1/26/19

Great selection on different items . Great customer service..love their styles..always respond same or next day when I need a question answered..very reliable..

stephaniej118
1/14/19

I have been waiting over a month for my coat I ordered. I have messaged them several times only to get the same messages sent over and over again. Word for word. They have told me everything but how I can talk to someone on the phone and when my package will come. They make me so sick. All I did was donate over 100$ to someones pocket somewhere. I have tried to be patient and I am sick of waiting now. First they told me it would be 4-5 days and it would be shipped and then 2-3 days and then right back to 4-5 days again over the course of a month. This is the worst scam I have ever had to deal with. Never ever buy anything from this place. And why is the better business bureau not shutting this scam down. We need to do some major complaining. People it's time we do something !!!! We didn't donate our money to a charity we bought something and paid it in full. I want my coat or I want my money back. At this point I want anything I can get. And if we can shut this thing down it will be worth ever penny!!!!

nidhij6
12/27/18

I read a lot of comments, I know I should buy a big size. After receiving the goods, I think my idea is correct. These sizes are in line with the size of Asians, so in the future purchases, I always buy large size, obviously, very suitable. The quality is not bad.

alisterj
12/11/18

scam. I ordered 3 jackets, continually I asked when are they being sent. the response we have a very busy time, difficult to source materials. well overdue I cancelled the order & asked for a full refund, no response!! THESE ARE CROOKS, DO NOT USE THEM AS YOUR THROWING YOUR MONEY AWAY.

lorettal26
12/5/18

I too ordered from EricDress and have received the orders (2) one product does not look anything like the website picture and the second product is way too small for a XL, which looks like a medium size. HUGE MISTAKE & LESSON LEARNED and I will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau, maybe someone can shut down this website and/or company. CUSTOMER SERVICE sucks badly (they only email and no way to call them).

Should be a zero star for them, as they do not deserve the 1 star at all.

I tried to call them without success as the number is in China and no one answers that number and there is no US number to call. I sent a dispute via the website and have not heard anything from anyone concerning refund instructions. Paid $200 for nothing - items were not true size and wig was wrong color ( I am going to donate the dress and throw away the wig) They offered to give me $10 back from a $27.00 dress and $60 back from a $175 US wig. DO NOT SHOP with this company unless you want to give away money like a did.

I will never shop with them anymore, as there are so many sites to order from that are reputable, affordable, and customer friendly. Return shipping is really expensive and the only way they were going to give me a refund was for when I delete this review.

Tip for consumers: Go somewhere else to stop, unless you want to give your money away.

shawnw130
10/30/18

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM erricdress. I brought a jacket that did not show, in any photos, the badge it had on the left sleeve. I contacted ericdress and said I felt misled as the badge wasn't shown and that I wanted a full refund and for them to cover the return postage cost. After several weeks and several emails where they tried to claim the badge was visible and that they would not cover the return postage cost, they agreed they were in the wrong and would refund me in full including postage. Note that they said the badge was visible because looking at the jacket from the front you can see the edge of the badge in the site photo. This is true but the photo shows the edge of the badge which was about a millimetre thick and barely noticeable. You can't see what the badge looks like, you can just barely see the edge of something on the sleeve. You can't even identify it as a badge. So I was refunded the cost of the jacket but they went back on there word and said they'd only cover part of the postage cost and not the full cost. This really annoyed me because they I have it in writing that they would give me a full refund including postage.
Ericdress is not an honourable company. In fact they outright lie. From the moment I tried to return the Jacket they have made it as difficult as possible to do. And even after making promises they now refuse to honour that promise.
I will never buy anything from them again.

ianj57
10/23/18

I ordered two items from this company and never received it after being fobbed off in several emails they told me to wait 45 days for a refund, they then lied to me and told me the package was still in transit then they told me they would send the items again which I agreed, i then recieved an email saying if I paid another £30 they would then send the items, I then recieved another email saying it is not their fault and they might give me 15% off my next order, do not buy from these people the care and support is terrible the emails they send are like an infant has written them and they are just robbers behind a keyboard.

Response from ericdress e., EricDress Representative
Hi, So sorry to hear you had some problems with your order. Could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you? Thank you. You could also email us at reviews@ericdress.com and I promise your problem could be resolved soon. Have a nice day.
marylouc2
10/12/18

Terrible experience in attempts to return a dirty tight coat that I purchased in August 2018. It is October 2018 now and I am still trying to obtain a refund for the dirty tight coat that I received. I have sent over seven emails to Eric Dress Customer Service, they are very unprofessional and try to accuse the customer of not following the sizing chart then try to wheel and deal the amount of the refund they are willing to propose to you after they receive the returned item. I have sent a photograph showing the dirty stain on the coat that was prepackaged with the stain. They insist on accusing the third party shipping for making the stain during delivery. Then they offered me a $10.00 discount if I ordered another coat and keep the stain dirty coat as a so called "gift." This is the most ridiculous customer service product return experience I have ever encountered as a consumer who places orders on-line. Customer Service refuses to give me the return address for Los Angeles, CA as I understand Eric Dress has a return/distribution center in Los Angeles. They are very sneaky in dealing with unsatisfied customers; and do not offer prepaid product return labels to their customers like Macy's and Amazon.com does.
Below is an example of the poor English language email communication I recently received when I asked for the seventh time for a return address to return the defective coat that I received from them. It is like talking to the bloody wall trying to get customer service to actually offer customer service to an unsatisfied customer. A Big Scam! Never Again!
"Thanks for your concern of Ericdress.The item price be paid on this item 3109794 is 22$ $ (shipping fee on it is 8$ )
As we mentioend in last email ,the dirst problem caused during the transit ,also it is just a little .
The main problem is the size be chosen does not fit you well .
10$ is the most we can apply for you on your new order if you can accept it .
We can also accept your return for refund ,but sorry to tell you that we have no return lable ,the customer need to pay the returning cost according to the policy. The full item price should be refunded on once we get it ,but we applied for you with 25$ if return .
Please kidnly understand that and let us know your final decision
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will reply you as soon as possible.
Customer Service Department.Email:service@ericdress.com

10/11/2018
Below is the most recent response from EricDress.com after posting this negative review of my horrific lack of customer service experience with them. They are now trying to bribe me into accepting a full refund for the defective coat ; only if I agree to remove this negative review. Unbelievable! They should of offered to give me a full refund from the very first time I contacted their customer service department.
Dear Customer,
This is Summer from Ericdress customer service team and hope you have a nice day today! We are so sorry for your inconvenience and as a customer service representative considering customers' reviews very valuable, I have immediately informed our related department the problem you had mentioned in the review on Sitejabber.We are so sorry to hear that the item(Ericdress A-Line Pleated Slim Coat12441281 )didn't meet your expectations.I just talked this with our manager and i am willing to refund product price for you. which be $30.63 and you can keep it at the same time. Our colluague has already refunded $6 as compersation for you. Have you received the refund ?Here is transaction ID You could track the refund using it with playpay.
As for the rest of refund , i am willing to issue the rest of refund $24.63 for you.If it was accepted, please remove the review on Sitejabber.Once the review has been removed, please let me know and i will immediately refund for you. Thanks.
Customer Service Department.Email:service@ericdress.com

marilynm140
10/5/18

I was dissatisfied with one item that was totally different from the image on the catalogue. But I fell in love with this one dress. I can't tell you how much I loved it! It fit a little tight but looked absolutely stunning!

Tip for consumers: Give yourself a few extra weeks for shipping and size yourself a half size to a full size more than your actual size to allow tailoring if necessary.

carold255
10/4/18

I PLACED AN ORDER TONIGHT ORDER NUMBER IS2605847 WHICH I NEED FOR A WEDDING BUT WAS NOT SURE OF THE SIZE AND MEASURMENTS AND HAD A LIVE CHAT WITH PEARL .. SHE WAS JUST SO GREAT ,, I WOULD SAY MORE LIKE PHEMOMENAL.. SHE WAS SO KIND , HELPFULL BUT MOST OF ALL VERY PATIENT WITH ME . THATS WHY I LIKE SHOPPING AT ERICDRESS.. YOUR CUSTOME SERVICE IS GREAT.. I AM USING MY WORK COMPUTER SO IS UNABLE TO SUBMIT PHOTO .. HOWEVER I AM A REGUALR CUSTOMER OF YOURS . MY NAME IS CAROL DAWKINS , MY NUMBER IS 3473427589 , I LIVE IN NEW YORK CITY . DONT KNOW WHAT THE CUSTOMER ID NUMBER IS. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE PEARL.

Tip for consumers: IF IN DOUBT DO A LIVE CHAT WITH AN AGENT , THEY ARE VERY HELPFUL

lindaf364
10/3/18

I made a significant order for 16 shoes with Eric Dress and I was so disappointed. The first 3 shoes arrived and the first one had 42 written on it. China 42 is supposed to be UK 6.5 but the shoes were in reality a UK size 8. I tried insoles but this can never help as the shoes are way too big for me. The next batch of 7 shoes were hurriedly manufactured and of the poorest quality you can imagine. The advert said leather' but none of the shoes were leather. The finishing was extremely bad and I have attached some photos. The sad thing is this Eric Dress takes photos from other sellers and advertises them as theirs. In manufacturing, they never get it right. The next batch of 8 is yet to arrive even though I made a payment on 23.08.2018. It is now 1.10.2018 and Eric Dress have not been able to give me a satisfactory explanation for the delay. I asked for the process for making a review and the Customer Care Team either didn't respond or tried to fob me off and addressed every issue but the question I was asking: How do I make a review? To say that I'm disappointed is an understatement. I was to attend a wedding and this is long gone now. I missed the wedding. The quality of the shoes are a huge let down as UK has shoes of the best quality so it was a wasted venture buying from Eric Dress. I saw bad reviews about Eric Dress but thought I should give the company s chance but even the bad reviews have not persuaded Eric Dress staff to try and address customers complaints/ concerns by making changes. I made strenuous efforts to bring my observations to ERIC DRESS BUT if is obvious that ERIC DRESS has no understanding of the concept of customer care as the staff have failed me in every way
Thanks

Response from ericdress e., EricDress Representative
Hi,
So sorry to hear you had some problems with your order.
You could also email us at reviews@ericdress.com for any questions.
Thank you.
elotgnabs
9/26/18

Thanks for an excellent service rendered by your team, great product, timely delivery and good customer service. Definitely will return here for another purchase.

ziaurr2
9/20/18

EriDress is the best store . I am buying a lot of thing here for me , My Friend and My family , Especially electronics.EricDress has very good pricrs and wide range of good . My first order was a Dress that came to me in two weeks , very quickly . EricDress also has very good customer service , staff is very helpfull and answering very quick on all queries.

hostert
9/11/18

I have attempted such a large number of sites and applications for shopping however Ericdress was outstanding amongst other encounters I have ever had. A great many items. High caliber and popular looking. Furthermore, in great costs. Truly suggested. I have requested a few things for me and my family and I will arrange to an ever increasing extent. Much obliged to you.

joanas18
8/23/18

I ordered a casual dress on this site and I would say that it fit me perfectly. I'm able to find what I'm looking for in just minutes. They sell a variety of clothes at the most reasonable price. Great App in total. :)

youmnaa1
8/16/18

This is the best clothing site I must say. The cloths is exactly like picture, it fits perfectly and looks awesome . Thief customer service is the best. They are quick to respond.

johnm2237
8/14/18

I have tried so many websites and apps for shopping but Ericdress was one of the best experiences I have ever had. Thousands of products. High quality and fashionable looking. And in good prices. Really recommended. I have ordered some items for me and my family and I will order more and more. Thank you.

jenc88
7/27/18

I ordered a bridesmaid dress/casual wedding gown on this site. The quality ended up being very poor and the sizing chart was far from accurate, making the dress much too large to wear. There is also a small stain on the train, so I imagine Im not the first person to have an issue with this dress.

I attempted to return the item immediately by contacting customer service, per the instructions. Despite the website saying returns can be made within 7 days, they refused. According to them, this standard size 6 dress that I ordered from a drop down menu on their site, is a custom order and does not qualify for a return. Ive continued insisting and now theyre offering a 50% refund so they can cover their labor, or offering to pay me $20 to keep the dress.

The above tactics are extremely deceptive business practices and Im not sure where to turn next. They dont give you any contact information, other than an email address, and their responses are slow and hard to understand. Im pretty sure they just keep saying no returns until people become so discouraged that they just keep the item that theyll never wear.

Response from ericdress e., EricDress Representative
Hi, So sorry to hear you had some problems with your order. could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you? Thank you. You could also email us at reviews@ericdress.com and I promise your problem could be resolved soon. Have a nice day.
tonys311
Tony S.
7/27/18

Ordered item and once they got my money via PayPal they emailed stating item was out of stock and to pick another item. Didnt offer refund or anything. Stay away from this Chinese company and dont purchase anything from them!!!

Helpful answer -1

Dear friend, Thanks for your mail. We have checked your order and your payment has been passed. Our support will send you the related email about your order, please pay attention to your email box and junk mail box, which you registered on our site. Your support will be highly appreciated. Best regards, Ericdress Team

By ericdress e., EricDress Representative

Hi, dear friend, Thanks for your question here. If you need your items in urgent, then you need to order them in advance and choose the fastest shipping, then you can get them soon. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@ericdress.com or service@ericdress.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Ericdress Team

By ericdress e., EricDress Representative

Dear friend, Thanks for your question, After you signed up and you can login your account. When you are placing your order, you will see on the right above of your pages,If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@ericdress.com or service@ericdress.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Ericdress Team

By ericdress e., EricDress Representative

Dear Sara, Thanks for your question here. Our size charts are for foreign countries.If you want to order, please kindly visit our size chart so that it would be more accurate. Some buyers bought items without referring our size chart. Hope that you could understand. Any other questions, please feel free to let me know at service@ericdress.com or reviews@ericdress.com. Have a nice day. Ericdress Team

By ericdress e., EricDress Representative

HI, dear Natasha, Thanks for your question here. For the size, you could order according to our size chart details, there should be no problems about it.Any other questions, please feel free to email us at reviews@ericdress.com, I would be able to help you. Have a nice day. Ericdress

By ericdress e., EricDress Representative

Dear Vickie, Thanks for your question here. We are a popular store now and we have lots of customers around the world. If you want to order from us, you neeed to know the follwing: For the shipping,expedited shipping is 2-5 days,standard shipping is 4-8 days and the super saving is slower than others. You can see the processing time for the products you need on the products page. Total tome would be processing time plus the shipping time. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@ericdress.com or service@ericdress.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Ericdress Team

By ericdress e., EricDress Representative

avoid this company, the sizing is inconsistent,,small being very small and the large extremely large. Even when you use their sizing guide there does not seem to be consistenency from one style to the next style of dress. YOU WOULD BE VERY DISAPPOINTED IF YOU ORDER FROM THEM.

By Helen P.
Helpful answer -1

Dear Janery, Thanks for your question here. We have a huge amount of customers around the world and also we have many policies on our site. If you want to buy on our site, please refer to our size chart, which would be correct. Thanks. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@ericdress.com or service@ericdress.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Ericdress Team

Helpful answer -2

Dear friend, Nice day. we are very sorry for the unpleasant things happened on you. But our persons have emailed you at:o_lindsey_o@hotmail.co.uk for 2 times, we didn't heard from you. Please just check your mail box and send a reply. We need to know your specific delivery address so that you can get the items you ordered. Please let me know as soon as possible. Have a nice day. Best regards, Ericdress Team

By ericdress e., EricDress Representative

Dear friend, Thanks for your question here. We are a well online store with good reputation and we have lots of customers around the world. For more, you can also visit our site also, please feel free to write us at service@ericdress.com or reviews@ericdress.com. have a good day. Best wishes, Ericdress Team+

By ericdress e., EricDress Representative
Questions? Get answers from the EricDress staff and other customers.

EricDress?