Review of EricDress

EricDress reviews

Tel: +1 585-206-8522
reviews@ericdress.com
More collections up to 85% off, more......
Claim Deal

kellip9
12/12/17

Got the dress tried it on that night, zipper came apart and all they did was state how great there dresses were, and the offered a 10 off and now won't answer emails also my wedding is here and no dress.

laekwamd
12/12/17

This by far is the worst website I've ordered from. #1, the chat service is terrible and very unprofessional. I made an order for a few different clothing items. Almost two weeks later, an item that was ordered was said to not be in stock any longer, although it was previously paid for. I still have not received a refund for that specific item. I was told it will take another 2 to 3 weeks for the funds to be given back. This is now going on the third week and I have only received one item that was ordered. The one item received was TERRIBLE!!! The material was very CHEAP. When trying to put the sweater on it ripped instantly! I am still waiting on the other items I paid for and I expect a DISAPPOINTMENT!!! I will never order from this site again, and I would definitely WARN you to stay away. FRAUD business!

angelab213
12/10/17

Can't recommend enough. My fellas daughter got married earlier this year and he paid £1700 for her dress. As its our 2nd marriages I looked and ordered mine and its very similar apart from price. Not expecting a lot as I only paid nearly £126. Mine is far better than his daughters. I've seen the horror stories on various sites and was a bit weary, but honestly its absolutely gorgeous. I wouldn't hesitate to order again.

tiffanyk31
12/9/17

I Ordered a coat almost a month ago and still has not shipped. I have had to email the company multiple times asking when my order was going to be shipped. They said that they were out of stock of the fabric and we're getting more in and they had to take time to make my coat. My question is why did they let me order it if the fabric was out of stock?!?
My last email to them I threatened to cancel my order through PayPal if my order was not shipped out. The next day I get an email saying that my order has shipped so I thought great, well now the tracking number they gave cannot be found. It said it could take a couple days for the tracking number to show up but it has been 6 days. So I sent another email today saying if they did not respond to me in 24 hours I am canceling my order, which I don't really want to do because I was excited about this coat, but at this point who knows what the quality is going to be from the reviews I've read and when I will actually receive it.
I guess I've learned a really good lesson, and that is to check out a website and read reviews before i order anything. And by the way there was nowhere on the website that said that it was a company from China, I would have steered clear.
All I can say is I am beyond frustrated and feel like it's a scam!

Update- my tracking number finaly worked and shows that my order is on its way to the U.S. I do find it interesting that both times I have emailed threatening to cancel my order through PayPal the very next day its resolved...either this is good customer service or its fishy...verdict is still out

almag15
12/2/17

Got it on time and I love it I ordered it on the 1st. And received it on the 28th. Great timing thanks be blessed

rogerd71
11/25/17

Emails sent to service@ericdress.com are returned as undeliverable due to an SMTP error at their end. The chat service is with someone called Rita whose command of the English language is poor and her training in Customer Service woeful. She does not answer questions she does not like and her replies are virtually unintelligible.

I placed an order for two items. A week later I am told one is out of stock and that I should order an alternative by emailing them at the above address that does not work. I ask for a refund and am sent an email confirming a refund in a currency I have not paid in (US Dollars) for a much smaller amount. After spending a further 15 minutes on a second chat session I finally received an email confirming a refund of the correct amount. Whether they will actually do what they now say they will is dubious, but at least I will be able to open a dispute via PayPal if they do not.

No idea about the quality of the items they offer for sale but their administration and customer service is an absolute shambles.

UPDATE: I received a very quick refund via PayPal for the full amount I paid, so there are people in this company who conduct themselves in a professional manner.

Response from ericdress e., EricDress Representative
Hi,
So sorry to hear you had some problems on your order, I could see that your order has been full refunded and I think you should receive it, if you still have other questions, please feel free to let me know. Have a nice day.
rosangelp
11/24/17

My dress was as beautiful as I expected. I love my wedding pictures and everyone was enchanted with my dress. Thank you!!:)

mathee
11/20/17

I've received the shoes for my mom and she did love it too much. At the beginning, I am not sure if this site is good enough to have a try. However, I took one chance and tried it with a smaller order. It proves that it is a good site definitely. I think I'll have much possibility to use it again in the near future and will also recommend to my friends.

courtneyb85
11/8/17

I bought a dress from this website for $148.I received it over a month later and was horrified.

This dress was a $10 piece of crap. The cheapest material and it didnt look like the photos online. I emailed them for a refund and they said they will only refund me $50. Are you kidding me???

So you pocket $100 and i pay for return shipping?!?Save yourself the hassle and NEVER order from this website!

Response from ericdress e., EricDress Representative
Hi,
So sorry to hear you had some problems on your order. Our representative has emailed you several times, would you mind checking it and send a reply? Looking forward to your news. Any other questions, please also feel free to let me know at reviews@ericdress.com. Have a nice day.
tinan42
11/7/17

Bought a dress, having issue ( problem ) with the lace, they send back an email, asking me to give them the right measurement???? THE LACE ALL COOKED and off, I even send them the picture of the dress and how the lace had sew.the problem never solve but this stupid site sending me around with all wrong question. please anyone DO NOT GET ANYTHING from this site.

Response from ericdress e., EricDress Representative
Hi, Tina,
So sorry to hear you had some problems on your order, could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you? You could also email me at reviews@ericidress.com and I believe that your problems would be finally resolved. Looking forward to your reply.
irenek34
11/4/17

After some email to and fro, I got a partial refund which is fair since some of the items were ok. They responded fairly quickly to my Sitejabber review and after that responded fairly quickly to my emails.

alys637
11/3/17

EricDress is excellent,his products and also the prices are really nice. His products arrangements are very well done. I really love that.

marlissah1
10/29/17

Still waiting for my dress!! But love that i found it so quick and easily on line!! I will recommend Eric Dress to my associates!! The price was incredibly reasonable!!

annabelles6
Annabelle S.
10/29/17

I did recieved the dress today and we love it. the order number 2279141.
The material was first class and the workmanship and detail was also first class.
I knew my daughter will love it. Just wanted you to know that I love the dress and I bookmarked your web page Ericdress I will recommend your website to everybody.

nancyb249
10/26/17

Buyer beware...... I ordered 2 different dresses of the same size, both did not fit the same and I wanted to return them. They wanted me to have them altered and the cost would have been almost the same cost of the dresses. Their web site does state that they accept returns but apparently their policy is to only refund 50% excluding shipping which their website does not state. I also suspect this is a Chinese company masking around as company from the UK.

Response from ericdress e., EricDress Representative
Hi,
So sorry to hear that you had some problems on your order. Could you please let me know your order number at reviews@ericdress.com so that I could help you? Looking forward to your reply and hope you have a lovely day.
donnad121
10/25/17

I was a little worried abt the dress i ordered after reading the reviews. It was just like the picture and it took just a couple weeks to receive. I love it!

sandrak77
10/22/17

I have now become a consistent buyer as the products I've bought so far are really awesome.
I am looking forward to wearing my wedding gown. It fit like a glove. The fabric is also amazing

ashleyb222
10/12/17

I purchased some shoes today from this site. After reading the reviews, I'm terrified to see how long it takes to get here and if they'll even fit. They charge an arm and a leg for shipping so I don't understand why it would take so long!? I tried getting information from customer service but it seems they don't speak English very well. I don't understand what they were telling me. Ugh I just hope I get the shoes soon and they fit perfectly! We'll see

Response from ericdress e., EricDress Representative
Hi, Ashley,
Good day. I've checked your order,the processing time id around 7 days and it has been shipped out on 16th by super saving. I think you should get the tracking information in your email box. As this is the international shipping and was shipped by the post office, it will take some time for them to renew the shipping information, you could check it again 3-5 days later. If you still had some other questions, please feel free to let me know at reviews@ericdress.com. Have a nice day.
madelinek6
9/21/17

I highly recommend this site to all my friends and family. The shoes I ordered fit perfectly and are absolutely just cute and sexy

cheryly13
9/17/17

Custom measurement dress that fit me perfectly. Customer service was splendid and they addressed my concerns promptly and The reviews of the dress were accurate and I am definitely buying my next formal gown from this site. Shipping time was prompt.

krystler5
9/17/17

Wow what an amazing dress I received ! Ordered my wedding dress and it is beautiful !! Every detail on the dress is perfect !! Its well made ! And just like the photo shown !! Will shop again

francescao3
9/8/17

Enjoyed shopping at this website. Found the prettiest baptism dress for my goddaughter at a very affordable price. I highly recommend this website to anyone shopping for a beautiful dress for any special occasion at a reasonable cost!

shaynaw
8/16/17

If your Willing to wait the time depending on where you live it's all worth it. My dress took about 2 to 3 weeks because I live in Iowa, but once it got here I was extremely satisfied with the results. My dress looked amazing, the material was perfect, the size was perfect, and you could definitely tell it was that "one of a kind dress" all girls talk about. I was definitely worried when I got on this site because I never heard of it but I was able to track my package so I wasn't too nervous. I also got a phone call from SF express (the shipping company) saying the packaging information was incomplete and they would like to get it situated and make sure it got to the right customer so I was definitely pleased with that. I give Eric dress a 10 out of 10!

katherinec50
7/29/17

At EricDress, I had so much fun finding the perfect outfits for my upcoming concerts. Everything, from the dress to the accessories, was perfectly priced and easy to find. I can't wait to see my new purse, earrings and dress! I'll definitely shop here often!

lidiag7
7/23/17

The dresses I buy from Eric are good for me. I am petite so they fit me well. I like the styles and the colors and the fabric, They have good quality cotton and good quality linen dresses, sometimes beautiful silk dresses. My order was never lost. Their customer service needs improvement. You can exchange the item in your order which is not available anymore for something else or you can get a credit. The sandals I bought are very light and comfortable, love them. They also have beautiful winter scarfs. I buy them for the presents and my friends love them.

Dear friend, Thanks for your mail. We have checked your order and your payment has been passed. Our support will send you the related email about your order, please pay attention to your email box and junk mail box, which you registered on our site. Your support will be highly appreciated. Best regards, Ericdress Team

By ericdress e. [EricDress Rep]

Hi, dear friend, Thanks for your question here. If you need your items in urgent, then you need to order them in advance and choose the fastest shipping, then you can get them soon. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@ericdress.com or service@ericdress.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Ericdress Team

By ericdress e. [EricDress Rep]

Dear friend, Thanks for your question, After you signed up and you can login your account. When you are placing your order, you will see on the right above of your pages,If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@ericdress.com or service@ericdress.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Ericdress Team

By ericdress e. [EricDress Rep]

Dear Sara, Thanks for your question here. Our size charts are for foreign countries.If you want to order, please kindly visit our size chart so that it would be more accurate. Some buyers bought items without referring our size chart. Hope that you could understand. Any other questions, please feel free to let me know at service@ericdress.com or reviews@ericdress.com. Have a nice day. Ericdress Team

By ericdress e. [EricDress Rep]

Dear Vickie, Thanks for your question here. We are a popular store now and we have lots of customers around the world. If you want to order from us, you neeed to know the follwing: For the shipping,expedited shipping is 2-5 days,standard shipping is 4-8 days and the super saving is slower than others. You can see the processing time for the products you need on the products page. Total tome would be processing time plus the shipping time. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@ericdress.com or service@ericdress.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Ericdress Team

By ericdress e. [EricDress Rep]

HI, dear Natasha, Thanks for your question here. For the size, you could order according to our size chart details, there should be no problems about it.Any other questions, please feel free to email us at reviews@ericdress.com, I would be able to help you. Have a nice day. Ericdress

By ericdress e. [EricDress Rep]

avoid this company, the sizing is inconsistent,,small being very small and the large extremely large. Even when you use their sizing guide there does not seem to be consistenency from one style to the next style of dress. YOU WOULD BE VERY DISAPPOINTED IF YOU ORDER FROM THEM.

By Helen P.

Dear Janery, Thanks for your question here. We have a huge amount of customers around the world and also we have many policies on our site. If you want to buy on our site, please refer to our size chart, which would be correct. Thanks. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@ericdress.com or service@ericdress.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Ericdress Team

By ericdress e. [EricDress Rep]

Dear friend, Nice day. we are very sorry for the unpleasant things happened on you. But our persons have emailed you at:o_lindsey_o@hotmail.co.uk for 2 times, we didn't heard from you. Please just check your mail box and send a reply. We need to know your specific delivery address so that you can get the items you ordered. Please let me know as soon as possible. Have a nice day. Best regards, Ericdress Team

By ericdress e. [EricDress Rep]

Dear friend, Thanks for your question here. We are a well online store with good reputation and we have lots of customers around the world. For more, you can also visit our site also, please feel free to write us at service@ericdress.com or reviews@ericdress.com. have a good day. Best wishes, Ericdress Team+

By ericdress e. [EricDress Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the EricDress staff and other customers.

83 Photos for EricDress