Review of EntirelyPets

sales@entirelypets.com
2018 Customer choice award

christineh373
10/12/19

Please avoid ordering anything through Entirelypets.Com !! I've experienced backorders from them in the past, but that was before Chewy. com was around to show us how a company should really treat their customers. From what I have seen through the years, Entirely Pets ties up multiple Google ads from successful companies so that their ads show up at the top of your google searches, but they don't actually carry the items you are ordering. Then they put you on infinitely backorder until they can get the product in stock to ship out to you. They've done this to our company until we told them to stop using our name & products' names in their google ad without our permission & I've experienced it myself personally. I ordered an item on September 30 and still have not received it, nor have I received any communication on when the item will be in stock & ship to me. EVEN WORST- I called them on October 3rd and spoke to customer service. They were supposed to check on the back ordered item & call me back. Today is October 12th and I haven't received my item, nor did I ever receive a phone call back!! YOU ARE 1000% failure as a company IMO. BTW, I ordered something on the exact same day from Chewy.com and received it 3 days later! Canceling my backorder & will order it through CHEWY!

larryg297
10/5/19

Ordered a Rx medication and asked that it be expedited. It happened and delivery was fast. Entirely Pets processed the Rx order out the door in 2-days and USPS delivered the package in 2-days. This is in contrast to a previous Rx order that took 5-days to process at Entirely pets and 6-days for FedEx delivery. Lesson learned - Order early in the week.

adrianao11
9/27/19

Competitive prices but orders take too long to be filled and client communication is very poor. I placed my order a week ago & I didn't receive anything. I emailed them & they said my payment had been declined. It would've been helpful to be made aware of this when I submitted my order. But they said nothing! By now my cat is ill again without her meds. I am so angry. Such poor customer service!

karlb90
9/27/19

Ordered some meds for my dog on 09/14. After not hearing a thing for a week and a half I called to check the status and was told they were waiting on approval from my Vet. I was told they would call again on Mon., but I called mid week and still nothing. Called another time and was told they left a message for my Vet. Called again they finally called while I was on hold, got approval. I'm now two weeks in and they said it would ship the next day. Received an email the following day saying it was on back order. I would never buy a pet product from this company again. Also, the employees on the phone don't seem to care or show much attempt at helping, sound like they are being put out when you call.

anonymousa773
9/25/19

I ordered from them to save a bit of money, but now wish I had saved myself the wasted time and stress instead. It took them over a week to receive approval from my vet, despite the fact that she spoke with representatives and left voice mails three times giving approval. I have called them myself one to two times per day for the last week to check in with what is happening with my order and have been told different accounts each time. Today I was told that the approval was just received today and my order would ship tomorrow, which was also what I was told yesterday as well. Each customer service representative has given me varying, unapologetic, excuses and have offered no solutions. The advertisements for other products that play constantly while you wait on hold are another fun bonus. Do yourself a favor and order from a different site.

js876
9/20/19

Entirely Pets is the cheapest place for my dogs meds and quick delivery.
One down fall, I ordered a dog tag and the lettering on it was so small. If they could print on both sides, that would work, but they do not. I called and was refunded the money so I can get it locally. Great customer service.

cathyk100
9/13/19

Unacceptable customer service. Do not make the mistake of ordering medicine for a sick animal. It will not arrive in an acceptable time frame and management is not ethical in their responses.

ruthe58
9/10/19

My dog requires Azodyl which needs to arrive cool. This is my third order from this company. This order was shipped on a Tuesday and did not arrive until the following Monday. My husband and I stayed available for pickup throughout the weekend and put tracking on USPS to notify of delivery. I contacted the company on Saturday and was told that on Monday they would reissue for lateness of product that if it did arrive to open the product and smell it. On Monday when delivered I contacted again and was told they do not reissue that the shipping was fine 4 days delivery is 4 working days and Monday delivery was within their timeframe so basically stuff it. I was told if they might reissue I would be contacted that day via email and called if they would not - still nothing.

Also their web-site I could not get to function and receive the Labor Day discount. Anyway, if you are counting on a live probiotic for your dog order closer to home. USPS also put the product in the sun...our summer heat here in Texas is over 100.

I am now stuck with 2 bottles of Azodyl that I have not clue if the probiotic is live. Will not use this company again.

eleanorem2
9/5/19

To save a few $$ I made the mistake of ordering flunixin here - plus expedited shipping. It is something my mare needs daily, and I ordered in plenty of time with enough here to spare. But EP neglected to let me know that - in a weeks time - my vet had not responded to their fax. I only found out because I called EP to see what was going on with my order. Had I known, I would have called my vet. Terrible customer service. Never again. Allivet will continue to get my orders from here out - a bit more expensive, but they will contact you if they've not gotten a fax back to ok the Rx and get the order to you VERY quickly, even without expedited shipping. Now I will have to get flunixin from our vet because I will not receive my order from EP (via HEARTLAND PHARMACY) for another week. 2 weeks... Don't order anything here that you need in a timely manner. Ever.

bradl103
9/5/19

My experience with EPP was poor. I wasted so much of my time to get my pets Rx finalized and shipped, was not worth the savings I got from going to another more well known online provider. The service wasn't there... Very little communication along the process.

rumid2
9/4/19

I ordered a dog food Aug22 and status has been pending for a week. After a week I called customer service and I was told it was shipped today and I'd get tracking number by email.
Another week passed and I called again.Then guy said it will be shipped from dog food company directly and they didn't know if it was shipped or still at warehouse.

So I called the Taste of the wild and just was told it was only Entirelypets know the details and dealing with it. I don't have a time to waste more for hungry husky so just disputed and ordered at Petco. It was only like $5 cheaper and wasted 2 weeks so I wouldn't recommend to anyone or buy from this company.

georgel273
9/2/19

EntirelyPets has better prices than any of the major chains, and even my local family-owned pet stores. I've got 5 animals, so shopping for all of them is a pretty big bill and I really appreciate being able to save money whenever possible. I've only been shopping on the site for about two months now but I know I've saved at least a few hundred dollars when compared to the prices I was getting in town. I haven't had any issues so I doubt I'll be shopping anywhere else anytime soon!

sandyo35
8/29/19

Entirely Pets are efficient from the very beginning using their website, to communication regarding my order, to super fast shipping! We are very pleased! Thank you!

jt259
8/27/19

Ordered Meds for my cat, after 1 week and my veterinarian contacting them 3 times. They finally acknowledge approval for my order. Waited an additional 3 days nothing shipped. Contacted them an additional 2 times to find out what was going on with my order. Was told both times I would receive a call back, never heard from them.

johnm3219
8/23/19

I ordered medications online, only after they accepted the order and charged my card did they say it wasn't in stock with no date as to when it will be available. I waited a few weeks and still heard nothing. I've been got a new prescription from my vet for a higher dose that was available. I spoke with someone in customer service who needed to fill the new prescription and credit my card the remaining balance from the original order. According to that person it was all said I would receive an email that day confirming the order has been shipped that was three days ago still haven't heard anything. according to that person it was all set I would receive an email that day confirming the order has been shipped that was three days ago still haven't heard anything. The original order was placed on July 2 it is now August 23 is this still has not been resolved. I was in the air this is resolved I will not be buying any prescriptions through this company again . My advice , stay away from these guys
John Morissette

johnw1767
8/19/19

Used their services for a number of times and never had any issues with the purchase or the delivery. Most important, all of the goods are always of the highest quality. Already recommended them to my sister, who has four pets and was recently looking for a reliable online store.

lb302
8/13/19

Site offered a discount shown on final screen before completing sale. When I got the emailed receipt, I was overbilled $6. I telephoned and person said he would correct the error; I asked for a corrected receipt which he emailed me in a few minutes. BUT he never issued the $6 credit to PayPal. It has now been almost 2 weeks and he has not responded to PayPal or two a second email I sent. Worse case I will submit a complaint through Bank of America but what an aggravation. It also appears they have shipped only half of my order but cannot confirm that til delivery later this week. Also no reply to an email inquiry regarding shipment.

scottb767
8/13/19

I've ordered from this company for several years and I am now just sick and tired of their constant incompetence and screw ups. They don't follow your instructions, they tell you items are in stock when in fact they are not, and rarely return a phone call or email. This is one of the poorest excuses for a company I have seen in my entire 71 years. I wish there was a zero star or negative star rating. Do yourself a favor and buy your pet medications elsewhere.

tracys341
8/12/19

My go-to website when I need something for my pets. So far I have placed orders for a wide range of products training aids, dental care products, toys and I never experienced anything negative. The customer service reps are friendly and supportive.

marka737
8/7/19

It feels like they have new sales and deals just about every week. It's amazing, because the base prices are already better than what I can find in my local pet stores. I've saved money buying my dogs BETTER products!

davidj821
8/6/19

STAY AWAY... needed meds for my dog... though 2 meds ordered (on same order) I only received one. They claimed to receive only one prescription/approval from vet... Hmmm...had them request again and 4 days later still nothing so called... still say didn't receive. Spoke with vet who assured me that he had sent approval twice. Had to cancel the one and get elsewhere (reputable company Chewy.com) and am still awaiting refund form cancelled item. Most interestingly, they never communicated anything to me, i had to wait for order to come missing one item then chase them down to find out what happened... Terrible customer service and no communication...VERY FRUSTRATING

larryj182
7/25/19

Super smooth experience. The store was really easy to browse, shipping was quick, and everything arrived in perfect condition. I look forward to shopping with EntirelyPets again in the future.

judys151
7/23/19

I have used Entirely Pets a few times. They have always delivered promptly. The products are neatly packaged and arrive without any problems.

karenb1039
7/22/19

Waiting patiently. Was told it was on back order. I realize it the manufacturer & not the distributor. Hoping it arrives soon as I will not have a happy cat nor his human mama. Thanks

benk128
7/21/19

When you have a house full of animals, all with different needs and dietary restrictions, shopping for their supplies can become a hassle. After doing a LOT of research, EntirelyPets was one of the only sites that could get everything I needed in one place. They were certainly the only one that made it affordable! Shipping was standard and everything arrived in one piece. The only thing I wish they would add is a system that would allow me to place the same order automatically every 3 weeks. Sorry if this is already part of the site and I just didn't see it.

This is www.EntirelyPets.com.

By Dillan B., EntirelyPets Representative

From what I have seen through the years, Entirely Pets ties up multiple Google ads from successful companies so that their ads show up at the top of your google searches, but they don't actually carry the items you are ordering. Then they put you on infinitely backorder until they can get the product in stock to ship out to you. They've done this to our company until we told them to stop using our name & products' names in their google ad without our permission & I've experienced it myself personally. I ordered an item on September 30 and still have not received it, nor have I received any communication on when the item will be in stock & ship to me. EVEN WORST- I called them on October 3rd and spoke to customer service. They were supposed to check on the back ordered item & call me back. Today is October 12th and I haven't received my item, nor did I ever receive a phone call back!! 1000% failure as a company!

By Christine H.

By Christine H.

This is www.EntirelyPets.com.

By Dillan B., EntirelyPets Representative

Questions? Get answers from the EntirelyPets staff and other customers.

11 Photos for EntirelyPets