Review of EntirelyPets

sales@entirelypets.com
2018 Customer choice award

andrewb537
2/16/19

If they have the product in stock no problem. Good price they ship it right away.
The problem I have with them is there inability to communicate with you. Many times they don't have the product and they're not very honest in there communication or is it the company is so inept that the shipping and or buying department doesn't communicate with customer service. Either way I'm tired of dealing with them and there are so many choices out there that I'll just take my business elsewhere. Eventually if you do enough business with them your 5 star opinion will turn into 1 star and this company really doesn't care.

charlotteh105
2/15/19

Each order gets better and better. Great company. Barkworthies product always in stock. I appreciate that!

carlaz9
2/14/19

I placed an order on 1/30. The next day they told me that my shipping address cannot be different from my billing address. Which makes no sense to me. I do this all the time.I told them to ship to my billing address. Two weeks later I still have not heard back or received my order. I emailed them and they said they still needed to run a final verification of my credit. So apparently that takes two weeks when for most sites it's done instantly. So it is now 2/14 and my order still has not shipped. Stay far away from this company.

sarae57
2/12/19

The deals they have are AMAZING and change all the time. I'm not sure I've paid full price for an order once! I'm a sucker for good deals and this site has got me hooked!

susanv234
2/10/19

Easy ordering, reasonable prices, fast shipping, friendly staff. I will be ordering from then again!

rajats17
2/5/19

They have soo many products that I love to get for my animals that I cannot find anywhere else! Every order I've put in has gone as smoothly as I could ask for, so they're an easy recommendation for me.

rozerd
1/29/19

I just got my order and everything arrived in perfect condition! My little man is having a ball trying out his new toys right now, so I'd say the order was a success. :)

lindah731
1/25/19

First, their shipping is by horse drawn cart. Took 8 days to arrive! Now for the product review - the CET Enzymatic Chews are suppose to be flavored with either beef or chicken flavor - my order had none and one package had a huge hole in it. Tried to return and was told I had to pay shipping. Then was told to take a picture of the product - how dumb is that as if a picture could let them smell the product.

NEVER BUY FROM ENTIRELY PETS - SAME PRODUCT IS ON AMAZON WITH NEXT DAY DELIVERY.

melissab374
1/17/19

Same order, 5 years in a row with free shipping. Ordered Dec. 31, 2018. Shipped 3 days later according to website. Went to post office inquired 10 days after ordering. Contacted them again and finally received email today that no free shipping on this item anymore. They would not honor invoice with free shipping notated.

If I had not gotten in touch, who knows. Told them lost a long time customer, I'll shop elsewhere now. Asked to speak with supervisor and of course none there.

Tip for consumers: They will lie on order about free shipping. As you wait and their website says item shipped. It has not. After inquiring, they told me finally 16 days later, they could not ship free anymore for this item. Wanted $38 more. No apologies. I told them this 5 year plus client will never do business with them again. Be careful! Especially if you need medicine for pets and are in somewhat of a rush.

jillh162
1/16/19

I have been ordering from this website for years. Their prices are always excellent. If I had to make a criticism it is that their regular shipping costs (although I usually get free shipping) takes some time to arrive, so if you need it quickly you'll have to pay extra. But, if you aren't in a hurry or you can plan wisely, they are a good company to deal with.

carlosd100
1/11/19

Stay away from this page. I tried to buy a medicine for my dog twice. And like 5 days later of my purchase they didn't have any clue about it. When they look for it the reason was "we needed to verify your purchase", which I did in every f****ing way possible. In the meantime, my dog didn't get his medicine. Worst customer service and worst sales service ever in the internet.

risag1
1/7/19

Easy website, great pricing and products!
Received my order in record time! Didn't have to contact customer support but have in the past and they were very helpful!

rebeccaf121
12/30/18

My dog loves the bumble balls. Was great price and well packed and came with some nice extra treats and gift cards! Will be a depeat customer. Great job guys!

karenw502
12/29/18

I have been using Entirely Pets for a long time. They always have the lowest price and their delivery is always within 4 days! Love them!!! And both my 4 legged family members Busta and Delina agree!

md230
12/24/18

They have made mistakes with more than one of my orders.
I gave them one more shot 2 months ago... They never mailed my order. I sent mulitple emails and then they finally "remembered" to send it (3 weeks after I had placed the order)... Except they never sent it at all when they said they did.
In the 2 weeks after that, I sent 6 more emails and called twice (once was on hold for 10min, the next time was on hold for 45 min-- nobody answered either time). I receieved ZERO response to my 6 emails. They finally responded on the 7th email when I said I was contacting my bank to dispute the charge, since it was now over a month since I had placed my order. They said my package got lost (no, they never sent it) so they mailed it again. It fonnaly arrived 5 weeks after I placed the order. Btw, this was a VERY small order: ONE 6-pack of dog chews.
When I opened the box I was disgusted to find bloodstains all over one of the bags of chews.
I contacted them again. I've just had it.
I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau.

timl239
12/23/18

EntirelyPets has tons of products and great prices. It's a super easy site to use. Easy recommendation.

kellym465
12/19/18

I ordered a prescription for my dog and one week later it still hadn't arrived, although they deducted the full amount from my checking account. When I contacted customer service, they claimed to have emailed me several times that they were out of stock (their website said in was in stock). They sent the emails to a .comu account. Don't you think they'd realize their error? Apparently not...nor were they concerned about this obvious mistake. I wished I had read previous reviews of this company before ordering from them!

reneeg73
12/11/18

I am a multiple times returning customer. Always pleased with products, discounts and shipping. Will be back again.

narutos3
12/6/18

I ordered a product that got put on backorder, which was disappointing, but I was very pleased with EntirelyPet's customer service. They notified me within just a few hours of me placing the order and gave me several options of how I wanted to proceed. The wait didn't end up being that long so I just got the product a bit later than expected, but I was still impressed with the effort the put forth. I'll definitely be a return shopper.

aldwinr1
12/6/18

Never ordered anything before now, Very happy with the service and product! I will be back! Prices are great too.

jameso243
12/3/18

EntirelyPets have a huge variety of products, all at a great price. i've always been able to find everything I need for my cats, and I love that every shipment comes with a few treats inside. Easy recommendation from me!

ceces5
12/3/18

Clicked email link to confirm that I received my purchase which I thought was a cool follow up due to the blight of porch pirates. Silly me, it connected me to "sitejabber" so I can leave a review. So I thought "why not"? I have always received great service and value. A star rating and a few words are NOT enough. A 100 character comment is required. Photos are optional. Seriously, I will continue to make quarterly purchases but won't be clicking the link again. Omg. Now I have to REGISTER to leave my review. So Now I'm displeased enough to want my opinion known. A truly misleading email from Entirely Pets.!

dawns266
11/28/18

My husband order the vanilla mint toothpaste for our dog who has specific medical needs and can only use this particular flavor. Instead of the vanilla mint entirely pets delivered beef flavor. I received an email asking me to post a positive review. Instead, I contacted customer service and let them know that we received the wrong flavor. We never heard back from them. So I followed up with a phone call to customer service. I sat on the phone for 15 minutes waiting for them to answer. When Gary finally answered and I explained what had happened he looked up my order and told me that WE had ordered the wrong item! When I said that in fact it is the only flavor she can tolerate and the only flavor we would have ordered, he said the best he could do was to have US pay for the return shipping and they would not charge US for the restocking fee (for this wrong item). It is not worth the money for us to ship it back. ($8) We suspect what happened was they were out of stock on the vanilla mint, because many places were out of stock when my husband was looking, so they just sent us what they had. I would never order from this company again. :(

jena39
11/27/18

I chose to purchase from Entirely Pets because they had the best price (with coupon). The product arrived quickly and was exactly what I ordered.

marciap57
11/25/18

I love EntirelyPets, they have low prices and fast shipping. I will be buying all of my pet supplies from EntirelyPets. I recommend EntirelyPets.

Yep. After 2 months I finally contacted them back and told them to cancel the order I ordered the same product from Walmart today and it shipped out today it will be here in 6 days. free shipping. And less expensive in entirely pets.

By Vincent S.

This is www.EntirelyPets.com.

By Dillan B., EntirelyPets Representative

This is www.EntirelyPets.com.

By Dillan B., EntirelyPets Representative

Questions? Get answers from the EntirelyPets staff and other customers.

10 Photos for EntirelyPets