Review of EntirelyPets

sales@entirelypets.com
2018 Customer choice award

kathys574
7/14/19

Merricks has discontinued the Cowboy Cookout in the 3 oz. cans. The website should not be advertising this product. It is not coming back. My order cancelled as soon as I placed it. And when I tried another site, it cancelled there too, saying it was "backordered." It is not backordered, it is not being made any more.

jamesd955
7/11/19

Very poor business practices. I placed an order for Cosequin at a very good price. They accepted the order knowing full well that the product was backordered but failed to inform me until a day or two later via e-mail. In the meantime they put a hold for the full price against my credit card. I subsequently canceled the order and ordered from another vendor (Amazon).
Most online companies, for example Amazon, Inform you during the ordering process if a product is unavailable and will not allow the transaction to be completed.

gailv45
7/7/19

Even though I did receive this product and ample time, I continue to wait on a back ordered item from 3 months ago!! I continue to be told that the item is out of stock?? Three months? Not very happy with this company at this time!

cynthiaa145
7/3/19

The amount of products they have is ASTOUNDING. I'm able to get my dogs higher quality food than I ever was able to in my local stores and at a cheaper price than what I was paying for lower quality kibble!

jw442
7/3/19

Simple Rx, ordered on the June 6th, over 2 weeks later get an email saying it's on their way. I emailed back to tell them FORGET IT, too late, and called. Three weeks later, there's the charge on my account and STILL NO Rx. They think 3 weeks for an Rx is great. We can't give a refund...blah, blah. Really?

Good job.

johnathonc16
6/26/19

When our veterinarian prescribed brushing my dog's teeth to enhance her dental health and oral hygiene, I did a lot of research and eventually stopped on EntirelyPets.
The products are of highest quality and vet-approved, the prices are reasonable, the shipping is fast.
Great customer support they will take the time to explain the features of products to make sure you get the right solution for your beloved pet!

sharonshayw
6/26/19

I ordered much needed supplements on this website and I needed them in a hurry. The price was slightly better then Amazon and they let me use my PayPal credit to pay for my online purchase. The order got to me early which was a blessing in disguise.
Was very happy with this service.

marcial60
6/26/19

one of the best places to show on line. I think all should try this out to get treats for there animals.

billyt52
6/18/19

Shopping for my pet supplies online has been so much better than going to the pet stores in town. My dogs have different food sensitivities so I always had to go to different stores and try to get them to order special food for me, which sometimes they weren't able to. It's nice to be able to order online and know that they're going to have everything I need in stock every time.

brendomt
6/3/19

Entirely Pets is a LIFESAVER. Being able to get everything delivered at ONCE in bulk has made my life so much easier. No more trips to every pet store in town to get everything I need and no more hauling everything to and from my car = happy me!

scottf265
6/3/19

I'm really picky about what food I give my pets, and EntirelyPets is one of the only places that I can find everything I need in place. I've had nothing but great experiences ordering from them!

phyllisg58
5/31/19

My dog was out of a particular medicine that was on backorder all over. Entirely pets had it but gave it to someone else with a current prescription. Now they do not have any. If that wasn't bad enough, when I got my doctor to fax it over again and all was go, I received an email that they do not deliver to the state of NJ!!! All of this hope for nothing. My dog as well as many has been underdosed for 2 weeks or more. I gave them the two stars for their pricing and heard good things about them but I won't be ordering anything from them again for false advertising. No one noticed my address??? Now all I need is them to not remove the charge from my credit card.

lanes31
5/28/19

Great selection, easy ordering, great specials, and great service. Entirely Pets doesn't disappoint!

annr186
5/23/19

I'm so happy I found EntirelyPets! I've been struggling for years to find all my pet supplies in one place at an affordable price, so these guys are a true blessing. Every order has arrived promptly and in perfect condition! 5 stars.

sylviam138
5/22/19

I normally use Chewy.com which is OUTSTANDING. Unfortunately I used this website because they had special food for colitis which no one else had. They charged my card and called me to ask why my billing and shipping address were different and a week later they still have not shipped the food! They have not even sent me an email confirming the charge or the order. I call to get an ETA for the goods and they said 8 to10 working days AFTER it ships! First and last time I will EVER use this site. Not worth the trouble or price and especially not the time.

annab513
5/22/19

Can't beat their prices. They did send me wrong product but corrected it after I contacted them by sending what I ordered, so I have no complaints!

susanp512
5/20/19

I placed an order for insulin for my cat. After talking with customer service three times and there saying they faxed the prescription request to my vet three times, I finally had to cancel the order and go elsewhere. Don't bother with this site.

dillonl12
5/17/19

Ordered an anti barking collar from them but item yet to receive till today. Never reply to the emails sent. Please stay away and never buy from them. Extremely bad service and experience purchasing from them.

janed525
5/16/19

EntirelyPets is the only place I do my pet shopping anymore. There's literally no reason to go anywhere else because it's the only place I can find everything I need and not pay an arm and a leg for it. Even if it were more expensive, it would be worth it just because I can get everything in one place. These guys have been a blessing in my life!

edithk38
5/15/19

I always find exactly what I need at great prices. They are seldom out of stock. My order arrives very quickly. I prefer shopping here to many sites.

doreenf14
5/6/19

The deals they have are AMAZING! This has quickly become my go-to site for all of my pet supplies needs.

jacks723
5/1/19

They have the best deals on the web! I honestly don't know how they do it, but I'm loving the great prices, and so are my dogs! I literally am able to get products that I can't find in stores at cheaper prices than the products that I don't want anyway. It's awesome.

johnp1467
4/27/19

Love the items. Fast delivery, decent prices. My pets love all the things they got. Like the ease or ordering.

andyc200
4/26/19

I can get the highest quality cat food at affordable prices, so I don't have any complaints. Thank y'all for helping me take great care of my furry loved one!

teresav48
4/23/19

Two weeks after I placed my order and had heard nothing, I contacted the sales department. I was told that two of my items were on backorder and everything would be shipped when they were in stock. I hadn't been advised of the backorders and needed the third item for my senior dog. I was told they would ship the item they had in stock since I needed it right away. Another two weeks later, when no order arrived and no further information had come my way, I contacted them again. It was like the first conversation had never happened. But, the two backordered items were now in stock and they would be shipping my order soon. Then I received an invoice for $7. Until this time, I'd been emailing the company but decided it was time to phone. The phone rep was not the least bit concerned about my now month-old order or the fact that I'd been lied to and the $7 was apparently for additional shipping that wasn't on my original invoice. I cancelled everything and that was when Entirely Pets finally got something right ... I had my refund the same day. I will never order from this company again.

This is www.EntirelyPets.com.

By Dillan B., EntirelyPets Representative

Yes I have! I had to contact them twice to follow up on my delivery.

By Gail V.

This is www.EntirelyPets.com.

By Dillan B., EntirelyPets Representative

They did the same thing to me but almost 2 months later I'm still waiting. They need to keep a close eye on their inventory and let the customer decide whether they want to wait or to buy something else.

By Annette C.
Questions? Get answers from the EntirelyPets staff and other customers.

10 Photos for EntirelyPets