Review of NuVet

contact@nuvet.com
2017 Customer choice award

patriciab478
9/26/18

My experience with NuVet Plus wafers has been very positive. I am currently feeding them to my four dogs. One of my dogs is an English bulldog named Mugs. A few years ago Mugs began having cluster seizures. Even with seizure meds he was still having seizures every few weeks. Since I included the NuVet Plus wafers to my dogs' daily regimen, Mugs has not had ANY seizures! I don't know if the wafers have anything to do with the fact that he is currently seizure free, but it is too coincidental.
NuVet Plus wafers are also very tasty and my other dogs look forward to their "treats" each morning. I am very happy I found this product!

leew143
9/18/18

I started my then 3-year-old red toy poodle Jordan (12lbs.) on Nuvet Plus and Nujoint DS after she hurt her knee jumping off our bed. Jordan will be 11 in Dec. I was sick at the thought of her being crippled for the rest of her life. After visiting with a lady that ran a local animal rescue, my poodle's groomer and the rep. at NuVet I placed my first order. I also got the recurring order program where I got a nice discount on the price. Two months ago our 9-year-old red toy poodle Kashi (3lbs) started crippling around and was all stiff legged. Kashi had a brain injury several years ago after hitting her head as this was the cause of her problems. Put her on Nuvet Plus and NujointDs (1/2) wafer and today she is a different puppy. I dissolve the wafer in water and give it to Kishi orally and Jordan loves the wafer as a treat, so they are easy to give. Thanks to Nuvet for this fabulous product and making my puppies life much better. I am so pleased with this product I have never tried another.
Lee Weathersbee
Del Rio, Texas

jacobm123
4/25/18

I found a tumor the size of a golf ball on the stomach of my Golden Retriever. The hair was all gone and the site was red and looked inflamed. I took her to the vet who did a biopsy and told me it was a "highly malignant fast growing tumor. No use doing surgery." Whah! Get ready for death.

Then I went to a garage sale and met a guy who told me about NuVet Plus K-9. He said he had a friend who had a dog with numerous tumors. His friend gave his dog the NuVet Plus K-9 wafers 3 times a day instead of the bottle recommended 1 time a day, and the tumors went away.

That sounded too good to be true, but I thought it couldn't hurt to try it out. After 1 week (yes 1 week!) The tumor had shrunk to the size of a quarter. Now after a couple of months the tumor has flattened out and the hair is growing back at that spot. Amazing.

I've read some bad reviews on this product, so maybe it doesn't work on everything. And maybe it won't cure my dog, but it has sure had a dramatic effect on the tumor on her stomach. I'm especially impressed by the results after what my vet told me about the biopsy of the tumor.

I highly recommend this product. I am not associated in any way with NuVet except as a customer. Truthfully, I wouldn't even do a comment or review if I wasn't so grateful for the effect of this stuff on my dog.

jonathans134
2/23/18

If you own a pet and want to keep them looking "new", then NuVet is worth the cost. I've been giving my Weimaraner NuVet since she was 6 weeks old. She's now 3 and hitting her prime. During this time her fur has always been silky to the touch, like velvet. She also has a natural "sheen" and literally shines (If it were possible, I'd attach images to this review so you could see for yourself!). Also, her color is a deep "blue" and very rich, not faded like the silver/pale gray common to this breed. My girl does get high quality food, rich with protein and I give her a range of fish oils daily in at least one of her meals. She also has free range on an acre of land so she gets plenty of exercise. I believe this is vital for the success of any "supplement". Science has proven for there to be true benefit when using supplements, mammals must have access to valuable food and nutrition when needed. In humans, its always good to consume protein 30-60 minutes before a vigorous workout and then again afterwards as the body tends to absorb more at rest after burning lots of calories. No doubt this applies to pets, especially "working" dogs like a Weimaraner. I try to "time" her ingestion of supplements with workouts and believe this balance has kept her fur, skin and overall health in top form. I don't believe you should rely on a supplement as a "cure all" for a skin condition or disease. But when used daily as part of their overall diet, NuVet will pay dividends with visual results, healthier skin and a happier pet.
Jonathan
Suwanee, GA

aday9
12/5/17

I purchased NuVet in 2016 as recommended by the breeder. It doesn't have any significant effect on my dog, so I totally forget about this product after I finished one bottle.

However, I surprisedly received a shipment email from NuVet and a package a few days later in the end of 2017. The shipment email included only a tracking number, with no further information. The package came with a invoice and it tells me that this is the autoship order.

I don't remember I subscribed to their product. Even I did, I didn't receive any confirmation before they charge me and ship me the product. The most ridiculous part is, I called them for a refund but they claimed that they are going to destroy the product I ship back to them so that they have to charge me 20%. In order to cancel the entire autoship, I am subject to another 20% destruction fee. I don't know what it is, and I will call them to confirm.

They have very unclear policy and definitely try to get the most out of your pocket without telling you. Not only you will get an unauthorized charge of over $50, you will also pay nearly $20 to hopefully have a refund. The worst part is when you try to get rid of this company for good and find out it is just impossible. You need to call numerous times and finally clear the autoship, with $20 or even much more loss of money for being stupid to purchase this product in the first place.

kevina83
4/3/17

To say we are extremely happy with this product doesn't say enough! If you have a pet who is ill and has received a suggestion for euthanization from the vet, I encourage you give NuVet products a try.
We've used NuVet Plus and found that it not only extended the life of two family dogs, but also increased quality of life along the way. We first found NuVet about 5 years ago when our daughter's golden retriever, Winnie, had a stroke at 5 years old. We took Winnie to 3 different vets, including a holistic vet. In the beginning, the vets prescribed her all kinds of things that only made matters worse. We scoured the internet for alternatives because we weren't ready to let her go. We found NuVet and Winnie ended up living to be 10 years old. Her quality of life dramatically increased, she was walking and smiling right up until the end. We ultimately put her down because we'd found cancer had spread through her body and it was getting too painful for her.
We also used NuVet with our border collie about 2-3 years ago. We think she got bit by a tick while in her pen. By the time she walked from her pen to the back door, she'd lost whole use of her back end. We put her on NuVet Plus at 11 or 12 and she's still going now, 14 years old!
Pets are family and we decided that if there is no cure for what's ailing them, we could at least help give their bodies a fighting chance. The NuVet pill was the only acceptable solution out of everything we checked into, especially in Winnie's situation. It's a wonderful product for ill pets who still have a lot of spirit.
The company does offer a quantity discount.
there were times we couldnt afford to order it. they do offer qty discount. not out of our reach, but hard to pay for.
can talk to them on the phone.

parkc18
1/20/17

My dog is a lab/pitbull mix and we noticed she started losing her hair. We went through testing everything under the sun to figure out what was causing it. We spend THOUSANDS of dollars, to find out she has allergies. The vet wanted us to give her shots (More $$) and we couldn't do it. We read Nuvet Plus Reviews on a few sites and saw that so many animals saw relief from allergies with Nuvet Plus, so decided that since it was all natural, it would be worth trying. We did, and 3 months after starting, she had almost all her hair back. She's been on it for 2 years, and has absolutely no issues with allergies anymore- and has all her hair. I wanted to leave a NuVet Review to thank them for helping my baby. She's so beautiful- and no more itching!!! Thank you
Nuvet Labs!

marcelg10
11/4/16

Our loved 'Betty Boop Zula' is an 'English Doodle' (English Retriever X male Standard Poodle) coming from an Ontario kennel considered as the best in this type of breeding. What makes the difference here is the philosophy of the breeder; she believes in prevention at a very early stage, just after being separated from motherly milk. Since the puppies are half retrievers and half poodles, joints and cartilage issues may eventually occur especially for the poodle part of it. So from that early stage she starts supplying all of her puppies with NuVet Plus and Nujoint Plus for supplement and vitamins. As for nutrition, the same principle applies and then she goes for '4Strong Paws Pet Products' an Ontario based cat & dog food manufacturer equally carrying the same concerns as Nu Vet pertaining to top quality on every scientific aspect of the nutrients. Reading the nomenclature of all ingredients from both companies, not only do they complete each other but they meet in what I can see as a total dedication to pet's well-being. Not many food labs do include in their product pure and genuine ingredients like salmon meal, salmon oil (Omega fatty acids), Flax seed (Omega 3 fatty acids) etc, etc. All in all we are having here a very pure and 'holistic' way of life. Take a little time at reading the list of ingredients from these two good labs and I believe the answer will come by itself. I am not writing this to promote anything, just sharing with you our experience with Betty Boop. Just wish we knew about these products at the time of our past dogs. Betty Boop was 5 months on this picture; she is now a 65 lbs adult, strong, very healthy, a thick wool fur with a very big smile.

M. Gadoury
Ontario, Canada

Tip for consumers: Take the time to read details about products you wish to use for your pet.

loris294
9/22/16

Our 14 year old dog Lady had several tumors on her, some being bloody and infected from incessant licking. The idea of surgery could have a possible negative outcome in 2 areas, her rectum and her elbows. Besides, she's 14! So after the vet visit I came home and looked on the internet for natural remedies for tumors in dogs and NuVet Plus came up. I thought it was worth a try even though my husband was very sceptical. Ordering was easy and our shipment came within 2 days! Within 1 week we began seeing a positive change in Lady! My husband was shocked! Lady's tumor on her eyelid fell off in 2 weeks. The one on the back of her neck fell off a week after that! Her rectal tumor has shrunk down and almost gone! And the tumors on her elbows are much better as well! Oh yea, I almost forgot! Lady's eyes were clouded prior to NuVet, now they are clear. Lady has more energy, happier an her coat is shiny! Thank You so much NuVet for this product! I can't say enough good about you! Keep up the good work!!!!

janw66
7/14/16

I am so in love with this product. It has been a huge life changer for my pug Frankie. He was losing hair left and right, hot spots, and constantly itching. A groomer friend recommneded Nuvet Plus and we read all the Nuvet reviews, and thought it would be worth a shot. So we did, and he is doing SOOO GREAT! We are stoked. I'll be a lifelong customer. They gave me my Frank back. He's so happy now, it warms my heart. THANK YOU!

Tip for consumers: The autoship is worth it for sure. You save $ this way.

jeffo18
11/11/15

NuVet Plus and NuJoint Ds are miracle!! I have a 16 year old Pug that has been on other supplements for two years and but showing her age.She was at a point where she lost the use of left rear leg and was just dragging it. My vet did not give much hope. An awesome co-worker turned me on to this Supplements and within a month a HUGE improvement, now after 4 months she does not even limp at all and walking normal. She has a favorite chair she would jump up in but has not been able to jump for the last several years recently she jumped up in it unreal progress. I cannot believe the turn around and every so thankful for Nuvet Labs.

jamesf119
11/6/15

My cat has suffered from chronic itching for almost 2 years after numerous trips to the vets and multiple meds, I finally found Nuvet plus that works! After only 1 week on this supplement she started to look and feel better.Now Her coat is looking a lot healthier. she's keeping herself cleaner and she is just overall doing a lot better.she's gaining weight and is getting back to her old self. Thank you!Nuvet Labs.

shanaa3
11/6/15

Great Product. I have been using this for about 2 years now and have seen great improvement in my dogs coats and general health. They love the taste.I would recommend it to anyone. Thank you nuvet.

charlenet6
11/4/15

NuVet supplement is really good. I decided to use this product after a few friends recommended. So i decided to give it a try and its great. My dog's itching was a little soft and she became a little gassy but after a few days she was fine. Her fur looks great and she has more energy. Great supplement at a good price.

danielm193
11/3/15

Our chocolate lab had the worst coat- uneven, shedding profusely, lackluster, etc. My close Friend told me about nuvet supplement and within a month of using this at half-strength, she looks like a different dog. Her coat is now a rich dark chocolate; it is very lustrous and full. It has never looked this healthy before. Shedding is at a minimum. We have started our other dogs on this. Highly recommended!

markw171
11/2/15

I have used Nuvet Plus for years for my Golden Retriever. It keeps away hot spots and gives him the nutrients that he needs. Besides that, he loves the taste. I think this is a very good product and I will continue to use it.

williams381
10/29/15

Nuvet Plus is the best supplement for both of my Mix Labradors. There coat is shiny, no shedding, energy is 100%. Now I just ordered the joints just to be on the safe side..I told all.my friends and family about it. Great job Nuvet Labs.

alexanderf21
10/27/15

I have an older dog that has had some medical issues such as liver problems, seizures and weak muscles. I started giving my dog NuVet to see how he would improve and I'm happy to say he's just past his 14th birthday and is acting like a puppy. He is full of energy, keeps up with his younger dog friends and truly looks forward to his daily NuVet pills each

neilt17
10/25/15

We had a German Shepherd with allergies. The vet put her on all kinds of things that never worked. We started her on NuVet and after a couple months there was no more scratching and never got another hot spot. After all that she got hip displasia. She was at the point she could barely walk. We put her on Nu Joint and in no time she was moving around great.

marlenew4
10/24/15

NuVet is truly a wonderful product. My 3 yr. old chocolate lab had very bad skin allergies scratching and biting, losing hair and a foul smell, after 3 weeks of a double dose he was well on his way to recovery his fur grew back, scratching ceased and smell went away. His coat is beautiful and shiny. My 12yr.old lab also takes the wafers (they think they're a daily treat) and has alot more energy. NuVet is also so easy to order and have the auto shipments. Thank You so much!

karenl79
9/11/15

I have been using Nuvet Plus for about 1 year now and am very pleased with the results. Nuvet Plus is a balanced formula rich in vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino and fatty acids which help boost their immune system, vitality as well as a full and lustrous coat! I recommend it for all my puppies and all life stages. This is a wonderful product for a happy healthy dog.

alisiam3
9/6/15

We have used NuVet and NuJoint supplements as well as their ears cleaner and shampoos since they became available. Our Highlander German Shepherds and Pug do fantastic with all of the NuVet products. Thank you so much.
Alisia McIntyre

julial25
8/25/15

I wanted to leave a review on NuVet Plus because it has helped our dog so much. She was on steroid injections and Atropyl and they were barely working. I found this on Facbeook and thought it was worth a shot. It has a money back guarantee. She's been on it for a little over 2 months now and she is growing back her hair and she doesn't itch anymore.

We haven't tried the Nujoint vitamins yet, but after trying the nuvet plus, we probably will!

luisj9
8/8/15

My 13 yr old Jack Russell started having problems with his front legs, lack of lustre to his coat, dry skin & other older dog troubles. I bought Nuvet Plus and NUJoint Plus Product.He loves it & his stiff, sore joints have gone away, his coat is shiny again, his skin has improved, he is doing so much better. Thank you Nuvet for such an excellent product that work.

davidr176
7/29/15

Our older dog was limping and had little energy. I ordered Nuvet Plus and over time, I noticed she had more energy and was not limping anymore. I also noticed no fleas on her and we give her nothing else for fleas. So happy with the product and our dog loves it. I put it on her food in the morning and add a little water and mix it up.

$47.15 + $6 shipping on auto ship....90 tablets . right now Lady is on 2 to 3 tabs a day til all her tumors are gone. I think it is quite reasonable especially since it works! Lady will be down to 1 tab when she is all cleared up.

By Lori S.

Hi Sally- can you message your account information to contact@nuvet.com so we can take a look and see what occurred? Typically, we are able to provide the best shipping breaks for multiple items being shipped together by phone and a representative can help with this. If you send us your info, we'll be happy to take a look at your account and see what happened with your shipping. Thanks Sally!

By Matt S., NuVet Representative

Yes, and your puppy will only utilize what it needs and urinate what it doesn't need or it will build up in the liver. This is bad.

By Lila B.

1-800-474-7044

By Lori S.

I am not sure, call NuVet 1-800474-7044 Good luck NuVet is amazing!

By Lori S.

Questions? Get answers from the NuVet staff and other customers.

9 Photos for NuVet