Review of PetAmberAlert

Tel: 877-875-7387
help@petamberalert.com

aalaniec
6/6/19

They help you in many different ways... Ny cousin found her German Shepard the other day. I AM SO EXCITED ... But, sadly they have to help me find my cat. But, atleast they will get the job done..

andresc53
5/30/19

I love pets and I love my dogs and cats. I think it's a great idea to prevent them from getting lost and it's something perfect to be able to find them

lucys124
5/3/19

I placed my pet alert and I had not received posters or anything. I had emailed them and calling and had not received a response. After paying $189.00 I expected at least a real person to return my call instead of an answering service.

kathic14
5/1/19

I have left 3 mesg with their " Messenger Service" which quite frankly sounds like some guy sitting at his kitchen table. Everyday I'm told that there in meetings. No one is ever called me back. I was sent one automated message that at the end said if I pressed one I could talk to somebody but that didn't work. It just kept making the message repeat. I emailed them twice no response there either. They talked about how time is of the essence I don't even know if the Amber Alert ever went out. I honestly don't think it did because none of my neighbors got it. I wouldn't dare ask for my money back because one of the stipulations is this big long agreement that you will not ask for your money back and it repeats that over and over in the agreement now I know why they have it in there and are so adamant about it. And I just keep remembering having them repeat time is of the essence it's so important you're at a time frame and I can't even get anyone to answer my phone calls questions call me back and I honestly like I said don't think they even sent the Amber Alert out. They sent me one email that said exactly zero Flyers went out to local businesses. Okay thank you for telling me what you didn't do. What I do want is my money back but you not allowed to ask him for that the whole thing seems like a scam. I highly doubt they have that many meetings and even if they did they should have somebody available to speak to people since time is of the essence and they sure don't have a problem taking your money and sending you emails telling you how it really help if you upgrade.

teresaw164
4/29/19
• Updated review

Now our Annie is home after 4 months of prayers, online posting and thousands of shares!! Thank you all!!

“Our dog is HOME!”
1/9/19
• Previous review

After 4 months our dog is home! It is because of all the online posts and shares that she was found and returned!! Thank you all!

markh809
4/24/19

Super supportive and obvious way to assists owners in trying to find their animals. I really appreciates this service. all are working is good .

parkera10
3/29/19

We got our cat back last night around 10pm. All thanks in part, to PetAmberAlert.com, almost everyone neighborhood we talked to and asked if they'd seen him already knew his name and how she looks. Without the neighbors helpful tips we could never have found that she was in this dense wood area 2 miles from where we were always searching. Last night was the happiest time of our life....! Thank you!

sammyb52
2/23/19

this is a piece of crap service. they did not do anything. do not use waste of money. i filed with my bank still waiting to hear. wish i saw the reviews.

chart14
1/23/19

This is a way to reach out to people in your community you dont know to help find your missing 4 legged loved one. When all else fails you need options and this seems like a great option and I hope it works. Too expensive though.

rodneyb87
1/23/19

so glad i found them hope this works it made me feel not alone finding a pet is a lost cause sometimes that made me feel

brittnyu
1/23/19

Its given me hope. I don't have much hope but I feel this could help me find her. I pray for her safe return.

maryd581
1/18/19

Really Helpful looking for your pet but i cant afford this if they lower the price then yes ill give it a try.

loganb77
1/17/19

Super helpful and effective way to help owners find their animals. I'm really grateful for this service!

cristinal32
1/17/19

Will see how their service is but I have High hopes for the services. I hope petamberalert.com will aide in her return.

staceym156
1/16/19

I hope to find my lost dog Charlie with this website. I have hope that he will be found with the use of this website.

celisseh
1/16/19

I am shocked free meant free and i don't have time to weed through scams. My baby is out there and PetAmberAlert really cares

mq8
1/16/19

Easy and straight forward to use. After looking through the neighborhood and feeling like I had nowhere else to turn for else, I found PetAmberAlert!

clendonw
1/15/19

Words can't express the pain me and my family are going through it's like the lost of a dear friend please help us locate our dog

julieh427
1/15/19

I am hopeful that something will come from posting this pet alert.
I appreciate pet amber alert! It was easy to fill in the information and post the picture.

melindam90
1/15/19

They are excellent at broadcasting and distributing the news of lost pets. I was reccommended by a friend from work

danieller124
1/15/19

Fast and easy way to spread the word. If your pet us list I would recommend this site. It has been very helpful to me.

stephenn217
1/13/19

Very easy . Asked all the right questions . Asked good quedtions about my pet. Seems to be very helpful and they seem very interested in help finding my dog

skyea7
1/12/19

This site works wonderfully! They seem to actually care about your lost or stolen pet and they put the effort into helping!

kaylag56
1/12/19

It's a very great helpful and helpful idea. I am really hoping to find my cat he is like my child I love him so much I have had him since he was born and I had to bottle feed him and everything and I am just really hoping that this website helps bring my baby boy back home and I really appreciate and thank anyone that made this website enough to care that other people might mood their beloved animals and want nothing more than to have them back home again

elizabethb494
1/10/19

On a Sunday in December 2018, I paid about $110 for 500 calls and 50 or so flyers / faxes concerning my lost cat. I was still in the process of trying to get help from their customer service (I had to leave a message with an answering service) to get photos uploaded when we got a tip and found our kitty. I knew I had agreed to their no refund policy, but since the company had not started any of the work, I sent and email politely asking them to consider a partial refund. I have never received a reply to the email nor did I ever receive a call back from the message I left. I emailed them again from my work email complaining at this point about the lack of a response. I received two responses. The first said I would get a full refund and the second accused me of not reading their policy. Again, no one acknowledged the original request for a partial refund. Regardless, I never received the full refund that was promised. I emailed again after the holidays and as of today (Jan. 10) have received no response. The email responses I did receive were curt (at best) and without any professional logos, signatures lines, etc. I believe this company to be a complete fraud that preys on people who are desperate to find a lost pet and pay for their service out of desperation.

Absolutely not. I learned the hard way is one big scam that ends up ripping your heart out in the end because you're wasting a lot of time that you could be using towards finding your animal on waiting for them and they do nothing. And then if that wasn't enough they also make you sign something stating ahead of time that you will not ask for your money back. I was stupid I should have seen that as a red flag that I was so distraught about my cat that I was willing to do anything and I paid for it I don't want you to have to pay for it also. There may be some legit companies that actually do this but this one is not it.

By Kathi C.

You need to put up big neon posters. You can get poster board from Dollar Tree and in big letters you need to write something in maybe five words or less because people will be driving by and they can only read about that much in route. Put underneath that the information about your kitty and a picture. Make a minimum of four to have one at both ends of your street and the street over from yours both sides you should have one at the beginning and in the end. Compose a letter from you to your neighbors asking them to please help you find your cat by looking in their sheds and anything that the kitty could have gotten into in their backyard. Let them know a heartfelt way how important this is to you and how much you miss your kitty. Along with this letter have a picture of your cat and then put it in every mailbox you can. If you can't get to a mailbox put it on the windshield of a car. See if your local grocery store will let you hang a sign of some sort on there door or something school see if you can put something up at at the schools. I hope you find your kitty

By Kathi C.
Questions? Get answers from the PetAmberAlert staff and other customers.

3 Photos for PetAmberAlert