Review of PetAmberAlert

Tel: 877-875-7387
help@petamberalert.com

jamien45
8/17/18

Companies like this send out automated messages and advertisements when you're jumping at every call and text hoping someone found your pet. Had to block their email and phone number and deflect multiple spam messages. Really sucks to be taken advantage of.

johnnyb111
8/14/18

Im very happy to have found this site.in less than 5 minutes i had information filled out & an amber alert had been circulatsd

stalem
8/14/18

I Totally worked for me and I absolutely definitely reccomend it!! Its super fast and affordable and just over all really helped!

jennifert266
8/14/18

My fist time using this site and hoping it will help bring my fur baby home to us! It was easy to use

idalic1
8/14/18

I thought it was a great way to find your missing pet many people don't know about this I'm positive that if more people knew about this it would of gone viral

ryanz25
8/8/18

Well with this option I hope it can help me find my pet I know this is hard for us to lose. Pet and I dont know what options I have.. please

peggyt42
8/6/18

I think this is great actually gives you hope of getting your pet back. I have got my cat on many sites but this one seems as if they really care. Although their pricing could be a little cheaper

erikaa40
8/3/18

I am not going to go into detail about the package I paid for because it's similar to the reviews from the other unhappy customers. Here's what I will say... They have NO customer support via email, phone, or chat. They hide behind a answering service. The operators no nothing about the company just take messages. I am pretty sure that their testimonials on the website are fake. I called many of the phone numbers listed and was unable to reach anyone. Very convenient for them. I am pretty sure they don't have pet detectives working on anybody's order. That's just marketing fluff on their website. In fact, their site is out of date. They haven't posted anything to their blog in a long time. Not a good sign.

When my cat first went missing I tried Pawboost which is a fairly good service. However, I decided that I needed to send out another alert since it's been several months that my cat has been missing. Out of curiosity, I decided to try this service to see what the difference was between the two services, PetAmberAlerts and Pawboost.

I've had it with companies taking advantage of people. This company either better straighten up or they are going to have a reputation management nightmare on their hands.

Erika

emilyk104
8/1/18

The last the I want to do is deal w a confusing website when trying to get the word out about my dog. They made it fast and easy to use. Thank you.

katrinaj20
8/1/18

Pet Amber Alert is a very convenient and inexpensive way to locate you beloved pet. I'm confident in the work that they provide.

fernandac11
7/29/18

Thank you for giving my family and i hope to find our dog. I totally recommend this website if any has lost a pet.

brookec54
7/29/18

Thank you for helping find our cat! Great way to reach more people about our lost cat. Will recommend others who need help finding pets or found lost pets

allanm84
7/27/18

Easy to use great service. Post online and options on how much the radius will be. They are responsive immediately post your dog

rachellem21
7/24/18

I am hoping to get reunited with my dog/baby. I miss him so much so I am trying this and hoping for the best.

letitiag3
7/24/18

It was super easy to post an alert for my lost dog, even from my mobile. Highly recommend this page in the unfortunate event that you lose your previous pet.

jdd12
7/24/18

Happy to find a free service to help find my baby. I miss her very much and want her back!!! This site is a great tool

trinaw18
7/24/18

I give it the highest rating........ thank you for creating this site and I am extremely hopeful. I have never done this before because we have never lost a pet but we are hopeful..

lyndad37
7/23/18

Pet Amber Alert helped calm my fears and ease my distress after losing my dog. Just knowing they have a service for every budget was enough for me to use their service.

carriet37
7/23/18

I am fully confident that my dog will be found. Besides the reviews from past satisfied customers, and recommendations from my friends, I fully researched their success rate and their passionate and thorough investigation. It seems to me that they are beyond dedicated with ensuring the safe return of my fur baby!

ljs16
7/20/18

all the 5 star reviews are fake....notice how they all sound and are written very similarly? i hope everyone who's reading this takes the time to do their homework; even a simple Google search will do it!

shawnd22
6/27/18

Facts:

1. On Sunday June 24, 2018 (just after midnight) I submitted a request to PetAmberAlert for $79.99 to initiate an alert for my missing dog.

2. My bank account was debited the $79.99 an hour after I my request was made.

3. I immediately received an email which contains this text "The alert has started processing and the whole process will complete in under 12-24 hours. You will receive another confirmation email with login instructions once the alert is succesfully [sic] completed. Even though there are no refunds once an alert is submitted it is still very important to inform us when your pet is found". No such email has been received, 4 days after they took my money.

3. Their FAQ states "We provide extensive documentation with every alert. You will receive an alert coverage map and a full detailed report (including name, address, phone, time of contact, etc) of every neighbor/business contacted by us for your verification." No alert coverage map or anything of the sort was received.

4. On June 26, 60 hours after I submitted my request I phoned the "company" only to discover I was talking to a call center, not PetAmberAlert. They said they would forward my message for "Mark" to handle and call me back right away. They added that "Mark" is to only contact person for the company and there are no other employees to tal with. Mark never called me back.

5. On June 27 I phoned again with the same results as above, no one exist at PetAmberAlert to speak to, only call center employees that have no affiliation with PetAmberAlert.

6. I submitted a claim to my bank to reverse the transaction.

Conclusion: Based on the above fact, PetAmberAlert is a scam. Do your research, don't get caught as I did by their fancy website and bogus claims. You will notice the positive reviews about them here on sitejabber have no actual facts and appear to have been created by people other than actual customers.

Spend your hard earned money elsewhere and run away from this fraudulent "business".

florinal1
5/18/18
• Updated review

This company is unbelievable. They cancelled the service but they still charged my card after the fact and now they post this defamatory response that I used a fraudulent credit card. I did not think that they could have gotten any worse.

“Horrible Customer support”
5/15/18
• Previous review

I would give this service 0 Stars if possible! When you lose a pet you go thru so much stress and you want to make sure that you can rely on services like this company promises. I submitted a lost pet alert on Saturday evening and I got an email right away saying that they are processing my request already and that to complete will take 12-24 hrs. Also they told me that I will receive an email with a login to see the progress of my request. I did not hear anything from them since that moment. Sunday evening I have seen that my post under Lost Pets was gone and did not hear anything from this company. I sent an email right away to their customer support - no response. I contacted their Support Specialist on Chat and asked what is the status - after waiting for a couple of hours, she answers and says that my request is being processed. Ok so I relayed on this information. Monday morning still feeling uneasy I call the company; I get the receptionist and I am told that nobody can provide me any status because they are in a staff meeting and I will be called back. This was at 9am. Around 12pm I called again asking what is going on. I was told that they are still in a meeting. I tried to contact the Support Specialist on Chat again and after a long wait she is telling me that my credit card was declined. Ok, total pain, my bank is very skittish about "weird" charges. I asked the person on the Chat how do I update my credit card, should I submit a new request etc. Nothing... no response. I begged her saying that I am desperate and I need to know what to do .. nothing zero response. I called again customer service this time choosing to open a request over the phone. I got a message to leave my phone number and I will be called in a few minutes. It has been 9 hrs now and no call ... no email nothing. I submitted a second request on their website and besides an email telling me that they are working my request no communication again. It may work if everything is perfect but if you need customer support you are doomed. What upset me the most is that they had no consideration for the stress that you are under in those moments. Luckily my dog was found due to another company(pawboost) and he is home safe and sound. I will make sure that everybody knows including Better Business Bureau about the "amazing" experience that PetAmberAlert provides.

Response from mark j., PetAmberAlert Representative
Hello, it appears the original credit card you submitted with your order was declined and the second card was reported as fraudulent. The order was canceled and deleted due to high risk by our fraud department.
mariar205
2/19/18

I have tried facebook groups, posting flyers, visiting animal shelters and all veterinary. I believe this is my last hope of reaching people by phone.

giovannav1
2/19/18

Very helpful resource for this difficult situation. I really recommend this option to everyone. This is a good plan.

sohiah
2/19/18

hopeful that this site can help to bring our puppy haku back home. so far so good, looking promising.

Its not free. I paid and received NOTHING. They did not call my neighbors nor did they fax my poster to all the local vets, shelters, pets stores, etc. I lost valuable time by naively believing this scam of a service was actively searching for my pet. Once I realized they werent (I finally started asking neighbors and vets if they had been contacted and No One had been contacted) I got on it myself but it was too late. I never found my cat. PetAmberAlert did not return my calls. I was able to get my money back from my credit card company. Do Not Rely On This Company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Laurie R.

Questions? Get answers from the PetAmberAlert staff and other customers.

PetAmberAlert?