Review of Okra & Molly

Goodlettsville, Tennessee 37072-1585, United States
Tel: 6154060414

elenag72
5/16/19

Shopping a little last minute for my babies first birthday I found okra and Molly on google.
They had a lot of great reviews so I took a chance and I'm so glad I did!! I ordered his cake on Monday and it arrived on Thursday just in time for my babies birthday party!! The cake is absolutely adorable and him and his friends enjoyed it alot!!
Thank you so much for making my babies day even more special!!

marym1320
5/12/19

Although I wanted a cake that was white on the bottom and dark on the top I was not disappointed. The cake arrived in perfect condition. My dog and I had fun taking photos, and he is thoroughly enjoying his birthday cake. I would definitely consider purchasing again next year. Thanks!

stephaniep220
5/6/19

I got a gender reveal cake for my sister's first child, a boy, and the cake was fabulous! Their customer service by email was very responsive. The cake arrived on time and it made Bailey feel really special too! Thank you so much!

nicolew261
5/6/19

Very helpful. Helped me get a cake in time. Made suggestions and it turned out great!!! Opened it and it was packaged so cute and the cake and candle were exactly what it looked liked online. I got the peanut butter and she loved it.

nikkim87
5/5/19

I chose the peanut butter pumpkin cake with natural frosting. My dog could NOT get enough. Before it was fully even out of the paper he was already licking for it! He definitely enjoyed it.

One note for those with smaller dogs, be careful with this flavor and how much you feed them! It is a decent sized cake but they should be fed appropriate size pieces... for fear of a poop explosion! Lol

christinab298
5/1/19

The cake i received was the wrong flavor. My dog did not enjoy it at all. This is my first dog and it is her 1st birthday so I am very unhappy. The cake I was supposed to receive was fudge carob apple. Instead I got peanut butter.

Response from John B., Okra & Molly Representative
Hey Christina, that was actually the correct flavor, the packers were probably just confused by the white icing. We had a white apple to spare and I thought it would make for a really pretty cake for Mishka, so that's the confusion. Good intentions gone awry, i guess, sorry for your disappointment.
bethr131
5/1/19

Five stars across the board! Unique products that fill a niche for people that adore their pets. Ordering, delivery and quality were top notch.

shannong144
4/29/19

The Chewbacca cake Okra and Molly made was unbelievable! Absolutely, geekily awesome and my pup loved every bite!

maryannap1
4/28/19

One of my best friends adopted a 6 year old dog from the shelter. He was in need of a groom and he looked a little like Chewbacca so that is what they named him. Okra and Molly knocked my Chewbacca cake request out of the park! Thank you for helping me send my friend who is states away such an awesome "welcome to the family" gift for their new dog.

latwandaf
4/22/19

This was the time I decided to order my dogs cake online for her birthday.. Sad to her birthday cane even her friends came over.. But we had no cake.. I so excited! Just be let down .. So there was and option to have it redelivered and gave me a date.. So I rescheduled the delivery.. I never received a update a cake nor apology or refund.. No response at all actually.. Sad I'll never do this again .. With that being said I'll continue to make her cakes my self .. They aren't fancy but I make it with love and we're all happy..

Response from John B., Okra & Molly Representative
Hey, Latwanda, the post office attempted to deliver your package several times and left you notices and 3 days to either remedy your mailbox issue or pick it up at the post office. You did neither of those things and instead sent us a pretty rude email. So no, we didn't respond, as there's simply nothing we can do about access to your mailbox and prefer to not respond to such emails.
elised20
4/14/19

I was super pumped to get a custom cake and bow tie for my poodles first birthday. I had ordered the cake 10 days in advanced, and unfortunately it did not arrive on time. Per OKRA&MOLLY policy, they won't refund once it's in the carriers hand, so I'll just have to do a charge back through my bank.

gabrielen2
4/14/19

Not only was the birthday cake super cute but our dog loooved it. It came in time. The dog tag is also a nice touch We will order again next year!

taylorb159
4/8/19

Super happy with the timing when it got there and the looks of it but the cake was very very crumbly and SUPER dry-not quite what I was expecting out of peanut butter and pumpkin(2 wet ingredients)

lizb207
4/5/19

Thank you Okra & Molly! The cake was delivered quickly (despite my procrastination), adorable & my pup absolutely loved it.

lindseyd46
4/1/19

I've gotten "gotcha day" cakes for my pup two years in a row now and each time she just devours the cake (over multiple days). The designs are perfect and the paper confetti in the box and the party hat add a nice touch. Will forever be ordering my pup's cakes from here in the future...have to think of some more excuses to place more orders!

claudial69
4/1/19

The cake was better than expected. It was perfectly executed , the decorations looked fantastic . Jackson loved every bite.

erikao13
4/1/19

I bought Okra and Molly for my dog, Lola's, 6th birthday and they were not only so cute but smelled delicious. She enjoyed them and so did her brother, Surprise too.

ri10
3/30/19

This cake is beautifly made! My Niño loved it we are so happy we came across your website we will be ordering again next year thank you!

amandah339
3/26/19

I usually make my own birthday cake for my dog but I was unable to be with her on her birthday so I ordered one. It was above my expectations! Shipping was fast and the quality of the cake was impressive! My dog loved it

amandag240
3/20/19

I ordered a cake with dog tag and Happy Birthday bandana for my puppy. It was his first birthday so of course I wanted it to be special. Everything was so amazing, much more than expected!! They even sent a complimentary birthday hat! This company is wonderful and made my puppy's first birthday memorable for the both of us! He LOVED the cake!! Thank you for the memories!!

derekr86
3/20/19

I was searching locally in AZ for a birthday cake and had lots of difficulty finding something for my dog. I needed something quick and happened to come across this site. Ordered a ship today cake on 3/18 and received it today 3/20 for my dogs birthday. Awesome personalization and design on the cake, and she loved it. Would recommend and will definitely be a repeat customer. Thank you so much.

shealeed
3/17/19

I loved this! So did my pup! There was care put into the cake! Will purchase again! Everything came on time and was beautiful!

phyllisk30
3/16/19

Ordered the Bonemosiac from the UK to deliver in the US.
Easy peasy to order .
Arrived spot on time and from the pictures I've seen its superb.
Would definitely order again and again

sharliee
3/9/19

Came on the day I asked for. Looked amazing and my birthday boy scarfed it right down. I will definitely be ordering one for all of my dogs' birthdays. There is so much detail involved in the cake itself and packaging.

taylorg78
3/5/19

We ordered our cake for our puppies birthday as per their website direction in order to receive by our puppies special day. Not only did we not receive the cake on the date we had specified we still have not received it and it's been an additional 5 days! We contacted them via email and they said they would send to our hotel as we explained we would be traveling and since it didn't arrive on time would not be home to receive it. They told us they would send another to or hotel and still nothing! Nothing has arrived at our house or hotel! We have not heard any response from them and they have done nothing to assist us! Next complaint will be to my credit card company and BBB.

No meaty options, only pure cake.

By John B., Okra & Molly Representative

Hey Ciara, we do have a big dog cake on the site.

By John B., Okra & Molly Representative

Shipping is 2/3 days but turnaround time depends on what design and flavor you want. An order today will likely get your cake to you by Monday or Tuesday.

By John B., Okra & Molly Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Okra & Molly staff and other customers.

16 Photos for Okra & Molly