Review of Okra & Molly

5190 Greer Rd
okrathecat@okraandmolly.com

amandag240
3/20/19

I ordered a cake with dog tag and Happy Birthday bandana for my puppy. It was his first birthday so of course I wanted it to be special. Everything was so amazing, much more than expected!! They even sent a complimentary birthday hat! This company is wonderful and made my puppy's first birthday memorable for the both of us! He LOVED the cake!! Thank you for the memories!!

derekr86
3/20/19

I was searching locally in AZ for a birthday cake and had lots of difficulty finding something for my dog. I needed something quick and happened to come across this site. Ordered a ship today cake on 3/18 and received it today 3/20 for my dogs birthday. Awesome personalization and design on the cake, and she loved it. Would recommend and will definitely be a repeat customer. Thank you so much.

shealeed
3/17/19

I loved this! So did my pup! There was care put into the cake! Will purchase again! Everything came on time and was beautiful!

phyllisk30
3/16/19

Ordered the Bonemosiac from the UK to deliver in the US.
Easy peasy to order .
Arrived spot on time and from the pictures I've seen its superb.
Would definitely order again and again

sharliee
3/9/19

Came on the day I asked for. Looked amazing and my birthday boy scarfed it right down. I will definitely be ordering one for all of my dogs' birthdays. There is so much detail involved in the cake itself and packaging.

taylorg78
3/5/19

We ordered our cake for our puppies birthday as per their website direction in order to receive by our puppies special day. Not only did we not receive the cake on the date we had specified we still have not received it and it's been an additional 5 days! We contacted them via email and they said they would send to our hotel as we explained we would be traveling and since it didn't arrive on time would not be home to receive it. They told us they would send another to or hotel and still nothing! Nothing has arrived at our house or hotel! We have not heard any response from them and they have done nothing to assist us! Next complaint will be to my credit card company and BBB.

eliser11
3/1/19

I asked Okra and Molly to make my dog's birthday cake in the shape of her favorite toy, a gummy bear. I think it turned out adorable! It arrived on time and they worked with me to go back and forth on ideas that were original but would also make it through the mail intact. We're both very happy and will purchase again

latoyas23
2/15/19

My dog really enjoyed the cake, i was pleased at how fast the cake shipped. And the size was perfect for my beagle. I could also tell how fresh the cake was, by the way it sliced. Thank You Okra & Molly!

estefanyg2
2/4/19

You guys rock! My dog loved the cake and we loved its design. Thanks for making this dady memorable.

kimm588
2/1/19

My grand pups loved their birthday cakes!! I will definitely order again for their birthdays this year

maryannap
2/1/19

I usually get Winnie one to two cakes a year. I've gotten a birthday one, last year's Valentine cake and a Christmas cake. She has devoured every last crumb of each of them. She weighs about 20 pounds so I usually divide the cakes in to fourths and she gets to have a little cake four days in a row. The surprise toy that came with her Christmas cake this year is her new favorite toy.

carolinaz3
2/1/19

My dog absolutely loved it! It came right on time and also had great packaging. Would def order again for his upcoming bday.

amyc464
1/26/19

This cake was sooo cute!! I customized it and loved it!! I ordered it to come on the 24th, since their website said it would get there by the day of, sometimes even a day before. It did not come until the afternoon of the 26th.... which was right after her puppy party....

I will probably order again next year, but order a week before I need it... I know they ship USPS which is notoriously late... so not completely their fault.

alexa286
1/5/19

My dog Oliver loved the cake. Shipping was very fast. Company contacted me and asked for
specifics for my dog!Great service. Would order again!

amandaf175
1/2/19

I was looking for something extra special to celebrate my pitties 14th bday. We enjoy everyday we have with her, but as we were not sure if she would make it to another birthday, we did a lovely cake from Okra & Molly. She LOVED it, and it was so pretty. Happy to say I will be ordering another one for Bella's 15th birthday!

daisyg20
1/1/19

The cake looked beautiful but it came late. I will order another one this year just will be sure to order it earlier

aronnaw
11/25/18

Chase really loved his Pup Cake it arrived on the 19th not on the 21st as requested, but well before his birthday on the 22nd. This only gave him 1 day to eat the cake no leftovers for Chase. I wasn't to please with spending $26 on a pup cake when he only was able to enjoy one slice. The cake was pretty and apparently very tasty to Chase.

Response from John B., Okra & Molly Representative
Hey Aronna, i'm sorry to hear that, but the 22nd is Thanksgiving for which there is no shipping, and due to that holiday shutdown, shipping delays are common, so we try to get cakes out early to make sure you get them. An early cake is always better than a late one, and there are freezing instructions in the box should you need them. Had we aimed for delivery on 22, you'd have gotten a cake on the 23rd.
desirael4
11/5/18

We bought an okra & molly cake for our dogs first birthday and it was a huge hit! He loved every single piece, and it looked absolutely delicious!!

kathleenr116
11/1/18

Love love the gifts and cakes we buy for our dogs. They love it too. We will definitely ordering every birthday

daveb449
11/1/18

Ordered a bday cake for my dog, Buddy Lee, and couldn't have been happier with Okra and Molly's product. Good stuff, will order form them again in the future. Thanks!

diced
10/30/18

My dog fatty is our spoiled little baby. We've had him since he was four months and he's such a well behaved boy. So for his first birthday we knew we had to have the best for him. First off, I want to thank you guys for sending those incredible party decorations such as the banner and balloons. He tore the squeekers out of the toy in less than an hour (he does it to all his toys) the cake was perfect and the candle looked so realistic. He slept from 8pm until 8am this morning from all the fun he had for his first birthday yesterday and it was perfect. We definitely will be revisiting this site every birthday. Thank you so much.
Kelsey,Lea and Fatty

tessag4
10/15/18

All the dogs loved the cake and we sent some home for the dogs that didn't come to the party and they all loved it!!!

katiem213
10/9/18

I was extremely impressed with the quick response right after ordering and was extremely excited it arrived 2 days early ! Thank you so much ! It looks great and he loved it ! Will definitely be ordering from you again!

alexaw8
10/1/18

It came fully intact and my dog loved it. Definitely would recommend anyone to purchase the cake. I only wish I could post a photo of how cute it was. My dogs birthday is Christmas so I ordered a Christmas cake and the specialized but it for me by writing happy birthday Marley on it. Very happy with the purchase.

bryana66
9/27/18

it was the most perfect beautiful dog cake I have ever laid my eyes on in the world or dog loved it she shared it with her dog friends is the second time we've ordered from them and we will continue to do so thank you so much for offering a great service and got it to us faster than they originally thought so that was amazing.

No meaty options, only pure cake.

By John B., Okra & Molly Representative

Hey Ciara, we do have a big dog cake on the site.

By John B., Okra & Molly Representative

Shipping is 2/3 days but turnaround time depends on what design and flavor you want. An order today will likely get your cake to you by Monday or Tuesday.

By John B., Okra & Molly Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Okra & Molly staff and other customers.

13 Photos for Okra & Molly