Review of DevicesNow

Tel: (904)-310-4001
support@devices-now.com

anthonyj50
6/14/16

"I received my phone in a timely manner, however I did have an issue with the the phone not being able to read the SIM card. I contacted Devices-Now and they promptly sent me an RMA for the return of the device. I was able to return and receive a new phone in a very timely manner. I was very pleased with the service and I will buy from them in the future

sherryh37
6/10/16

Appreciated the amount of information available in the listings of the phones. Also appreciated the quick response to my questions after searching numerous cell phone distributors Device-Now had the best prices. Very pleased overall! Thanks so much!

johnb616
6/9/16

Ordered a phone, which came locked and therefore useless. Tried to contact them for a return ticket: phone never picks up, online ticket never updated. Had to call Amex to dispute charge, and still pursuing it a month later.

Comprehensively poor buying experience. Might recommend to my worst enemy.

carols140
6/7/16

Love my new phone ! Great price!

jackl105
6/6/16

Phone came in as expected within the proper timelines. I have not activated them yet but they look as promised :)

tammyj23
6/3/16

Easy to shop. Product delivered was as stated, brand new condition with all accessories. Product delivery time was as stated, processing time and shipping time were as expected. Highly recommend. Will buy from here again!

joshuap34
6/2/16

My experience with devices now so far has very simple and preferable to the other sites I have visited

edb53
6/1/16

Got an excellent NEW condition phone at a great price. Really easy to sort through devices and specs. Overall smooth order experience.

jasev
5/27/16

I had a great experience with devices-now. The prices are great and the device arrived in great condition. I did have an item that was back ordered and devices now contacted me with the option to wait or they would send an item they had in stock. I was extremely satisfied with my experience, and have already recommended them to a friend looking for a device.

richardk82
5/20/16

I ordered a battery for the Samsung Note 4. The battery I received was advertised as OEM new. The battery received was not wrapped or packaged and I suspect is used. It shuts the phone off with 18% charge remaining. After full charge the battery shows a 3 hour charge life with minimal usage.

alperm1
5/12/16

Let me tell you my far worst, and horrible experience in my life. This is about shopping with www.devices-now.com website.
I have placed an order from the company (www.devices-now.com) on April 4, 2016 for an Apple iPhone 6 16 GB Unlocked with HD Screen Protector, 3 in 1 Charging kit. Let me paraphrase the description about the product on their website.
Apple iPhone 6 16GB AT&T (Factory Unlocked), Lightning USB Cable, AC Charger & Earbuds inside the packaging
Color: Space Grey
Condition: Like New/Open Box - This device was purchased and returned within 3 days of use
We rate this device as a 9.9 out of 10 condition.
Free Screen Protector Installed on device!!
This device is factory unlocked for GSM use on any network globally (See compatible carriers tab)
Clean IMEI and Clean Apple ID for easy activation
All of our devices are sold contract free!
Moneyback/Exchange warranty
OEM Apple product guaranteed!

At this point, I would like underline the phrases returned within 3 days, 9.9 out of 10 condition, and Moneyback/Exchange warranty. Let me come what I experienced. First thing that I noticed when I got the package is that the accessories that I bought with the phone was not in the package. I did not pay a lot, so I did care. Then, I got the phone in my hand, started to examine that. The back of the was full of scratches, and at that moment I decided to return it back because I did not believed that the phone was returned within 3 days, it was not 9.9 out 10 phone, at all.
Then, I contacted with the company. Let me put the messages, here.
Me:
My order #100029798 has arrived today. However, I have a few disappointments with the order.

First, the phone was described as a returned product within 3 days. Of course I don't know how long it has been used, but it is full of dings and scratches on the body, not just a few, So, I strongly disbelieve this product was returned within 3 days. I could find much cleaner products on the second hand market. The thing is in 3 days, I will going out of country, that's why I got this product, and I had planned to bring it with me. Thus, I want a solution about it,

Second, I have ordered the phone with HD screen protector, and 3 in 1 charging kit. However, they did not come with the phone. Nothing else was in the box, with the phone.

I must say that, with all these, it is a disappointing experience with your company so far.
Company:
Hello,
I am here to help you and i am sorry to hear you have had such a terrible experience.
When are you actually leaving town because i would like to make this right before you leave.
Look forward to your reply
Thank you!
Me:
Hi,
Well, actually, my wife was leaving town, and she left on April 14. I was not able hear from you before she left. So, I would like to return the product that I got.
Itinerary is attached.
Then, they arranged a return for me. Other than missing ordered accessories, everything was cool till that point. I returned back the phone, and they refunded me missing %15 that paid for arrangement fee. I called them immediately. (Btw, there is no phone number on their website, under contact us section, just a mail option opens, I had found in the order confirmation mail.) I told them that I did not return back the phone for nothing, it was not matching description in their website. So, the arrangement fee was not acceptable. At the beginning, they did not accept that phone was a mismatch with the description, and they tried to convince me. Every time I say something, the lady on phone told me I need to ask my boss, and back and forth like this, we spent almost 30 mins. After 30 mins, they told me that they could keep the %5, and give me the %10 as store credit. Then, I told them that if they had offered this at the beginning, before trying to convince me, I would accept. However, after that much talking, I did not accept that. They told me that, finally, they needed to escalate this to supervisor, and supervisor was gonna call me within 48 hours. I had waited 9 days, nobody called me, and then I called them back, and reminded all these things. I felt like I was experiencing a dejavu. The lady kept saying I need to ask my boss, and they offered the same thing. Finally, I told them I am the victim here, and I will use all my rights to go consumer protection organizations, and I am gonna escalate this, in fact you did not.
I would like to type this part big and bold because they were really bold. They threaten me to sue me back because of my slanders. I did even put the messages between me and the company. There is not any word, but all the truth. Stay away from this company.

joshb91
5/8/16

They never shipped my order, I am starting to think Devices Now is a scam. I opened a ticket, but they never responded. Save your money, shop elsewhere.

rj103
5/7/16

I ordered a new phone. They sent me a used one and refused to reimburse.

fy101
4/27/16

On their website it state that its a "New Battery" under the spec section.
I received the battery but it is not a new battery its a use battery, "FRAUD" stay away.
A new battery would have a Samsung package in a box this item came without nothing what you see on the their website is what you'll be getting.

saiyanyaaj

rainbowfashionw
4/18/16

Scammer Seller & Unfair Customer Service Not Reply & Not Pick up phone.i buy Samsung Galaxy S5 $200 on 11th April 2016 So Next Day Devices Now Send Me a Tracking Number Today is 18th April 2016 But Still They Not Shipped My Phone.
i contact Customer Service lots of time open Ticket Also Call them Lots of Time No Body Response.This is a scammer Website. Don't Buy From Here.

lindab224
4/15/16

I had to give them one star but they don't deserve even that. Still waiting for my $340 refund. They said they refunded it but neither PsyPal or my bank has any record of the transaction. They lie!!! Shop somewhere else and save yourself grief!

margaritac10
4/15/16

worst experience ever!! still trying to clear this nightmare

"My husband is so frustrated with his purchase he made from this company.
he was told couple weeks ago that his refund will take place in about 10 days... It been over two weeks and he calls and he's being told he won't get his refund!
he's so upset because we been going back and forth and it so hard to get a hold and be able to talk to someone.
horrible customer service! and their staff is so rude...

Tip for consumers: DON'T BUY FROM THEM!

johannas6
4/13/16

Bought a Samsung S5, it worked for about a month, I was pretty excited suddenly the camera stopped working and the phone started to turned on and off all the time and for no reason, I've been calling over and over again with NO ANSWER AT ALL! I don't want anything from them, but a proof of purchase (ticket) since I called Samsung and the warranty is already expired and they will give it to me only with that! DON'T BUY IN THIS STORE! STAY AWAY!

ericb117
4/10/16

The phone came as new ! Great purchase at a good price !

stephenc75
3/31/16

This store has over 2500 good reviews on Google but, only because they ask you take a survey on checkout where they ask you to review your purchase experience. They don't let you review them after you get your broken phone. I ordered a new/open box phone returned within 3 to 5 days and what I got what clearly a phone that they replaced the screen and put a new back on it. It was dirty and dented all over. When I tried to return it they gave me jotting but, run around and 2 weeks later I still don't have a phone or refund. Do not order from here!

pats209
3/29/16

I love love love this phone its like brand new and it's unlocked everything was exactly as advertised. I bought and unlocker for Tracfone through them and they walked me through the whole process.everything went smoothly. I would absolutely use this site again !

ae100
3/23/16

Glad I found this site . It has the best cellphone deals hand down!! I will be shopping with them for all of my item's. Customer service was great and everything went smoothly. Could've have asked for a better online buy. Thanks much !!!

stephenh93
3/18/16

Product and delivery were as advertised. Completely satisfied

kevink79
3/14/16

Very simple and to the point shopping and shipping. Customer service was very helpful and attentive to my needs. On top of that the prices are unbeatable I'll Def be shopping again. Keep it up!

shelbyo5
3/10/16

Quick and easy process! Great customer service and prices are unbelieveable. Wish I would have discovered then sooner.

This is the only number I saw for Devices-Now site. (904)-310-4001 Gotta say though, I want two Samsung S4's really bad. However after reading these reviews (way too many to ignore) about referb/used products, I would not let them pay me money to give me a phone for free. Don't sleep on Utah. Some of the worst scams of all time originate in Utah. Gotta be THE worst state for business ethics.

By jon s.

My case is worse than you, they sent me a dud phone, I sent it back. But they also never reply anything :((((. Hope PayPal get money back for me.

By Berry T.

2200 N Ponce De Leon Blvd, Suite 10 St Augustine, FL 32084

By practice b.

Beware !! stay away there.

By Berry T.

Questions? Get answers from the DevicesNow staff and other customers.

1 Photo for DevicesNow