Review of DevicesNow

Tel: (904)-310-4001
support@devices-now.com

brittw1
3/9/16

Blown away from how easy and cheap the process of buying a phone was. Customer service was very helpful in helping me find the right phone for me as I'm not very tech suavy.If you need great quality goods for a reasonable price these are your people. This is my second purchase and I will be recommending you guys to everyone I know! Thanks!!

rosem284
3/7/16

The site was thorough with its products and descriptions. The deals were absolutely amazing and a life saver. The phone was delivered a day behind schedule which I was sad about but they fixed it and sent me a free case with my phone which I was not expecting and did not ask for. which I thought was pretty awesome as well. Phone received was in excellent condition I will be using them as well as my family for my future purchases!! Thanks you guys a ton!

pauls281
3/5/16

Do not buy from them I repeat DO NOT BUY from them. I purchased a HTC phone that DID NOT WORK and they gave me the run-around about returning the phone. # 1. They never sent a return postage package ( I would have paid for the postage -but they refused to give a return address), #2. They never answered the phone, and #3 it took DAYS for an email response. I STILL can't get in contact with them (weeks later) and I have an UNWORKING PHONE that was Obviously USED ( they advertised as "new") that I cant EXCHANGE for a WORKING phone and I am stuck with a useless cell phone

miker166
3/3/16

I am very pleased with the product and services that devices now has provided me with. I ordered 2 s6 phones and they arrived promptly and in better condition then I had expected them to be in. I really liked there on site chat where all of my questions where answered by their friendly staff. I recommend to anyone and have already referred a few friends who where happy as well.

minz3
2/26/16

I regret I didn't do extensive research on this company before I buy. I got a USED phone that is locked, they won't unlock it, and want to charge me restocking fees when I try to return. It IS a SCAM like everybody said.

katiei2
2/21/16

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY! I purchased a phone in november. I was having trouble unlocking in and when I tried to contact them, I received an initial contact back and then nothing. I tried contacting them multiple times by email and phone. At that point, I needed to return the phone and bought one somewhere else. I finally filed a complaint with paypal. They did not respond to the complaint until I escalated it. At that point, I did get someone on the phone and they initially offered me a store credit, which I laughed at. Then the person on the phone realized I had filed a complaint with paypal. She sent me information on how to send the phone back. Once I sent it back, they sent me an email saying I would be receiving a credit minus a $10 restocking fee. However, they did not actually send a refund. Paypal ended up filing in my favor and returning all my money to me. This was finally just finished in February...it took over 3 months! What a ridiculous company who has terrible customer service. They are relying on people not being proactive to make their money. Do not purchase from them!

michaeln71
1/27/16

The worst ordered a Samsung s5 still haven't received the phone 2 weeks later. E mailed them no response the worst I should have never paid for 2-3 day delivery . Would never recommend my worst enemy.

justinp31
1/17/16

I ordered a brand new phone for well over $300 and received an obviously refurbished and used one that wouldn't even turn on, and Devices Now denied any culpability in this matter when confronted about this glaring disparity. They also sent me a second phone of the same model by mistake, which was another lemon in an even worse condition. They requested that I refuse this second, unsolicited shipment coming my way, but I was unable to do so as I was not available at the time of delivery. This turned out to be a good thing, as I later learned tracking on refused packages isn't completely reliable, which may have not given me any proof of return of the second, unsolicited phone in order to receive a full refund for the dud I received as my official order. I ended up getting $80 from Paypal to cover return shipping charges for both phones after heavily protesting Paypal's unfair policy of holding the buyer responsible for return shipping charges of both defective AND unsolicited items, and I advise Paypal buyers demand no less than $50 from Paypal to cover return shipping charges of defective phones to Devices Now. Maybe bleeding Paypal dry will get Paypal to realize the high cost of allowing a fraudulent company such as Devices Now to utilize Paypal's protection and services.

I also highly recommend contacting the Federal Trade Commission and reporting your experience with these swindlers at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/ (with the current link to the specific form being https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/GettingStarted?NextQID=249&Url=%23%26panel1-4#crnt). Don't let Devices Now get away with scamming other people (including the veterans they pompously claim to "honor" on their Facebook page)!

kalyank1
1/13/16

Ordered a refurbished Samsung Galaxy S5 for about $275. the description said it was returned within 3 days. When I received the device, it's color was faded, the Samsung logo had faded and
it had scratches at the edges. There was no way this much wear and tear was possible within 3 days of use.
Anyways, we we tried to use it, and we found that both speaker and microphone were faulty. The phone was definitely used and returned by its original purchaser when it developed these defects.
So we called their support number (emailing their support is useless) and after a few days of trying finally received a response. The lady asked us to return the phone back to them at "our"
expense so they can investigate and refund.
When we protested, she finally agreed to send us a prepaid USPS label, but warned us that since according to them it was not a used/fault phone, we'd be charged 15% restocking fee any which way.
We were enraged, but hoping to recover the remaining 85% of what we paid, we packed and returned the phone.
Once the USPS tracking confirmed receipt of the phone, we waited for a few days for our refund. Then we called and emailed fruitlessly for days, but there was no response at all.
They took our money, and then they got their phone back as well and happily decided that the business was done.
Thankfully, we'd paid using Paypal, so we disputed the transaction and the first reply they made on the dispute was to ask us to send the phone back !!
The USPS tracking number saved the day and Paypal ruled in our favor.
They are complete scammers and thugs and please stay away from any deal of theirs.
In fact these have again placed the phone we returned back on sale !! see http://devices-now.com/samsung-galaxy-s5-at-t-t-mobile-unlocked-mint-gold.html

Order # - 100018439
Date Ordered - 11/27/2015

debiem
1/5/16

I bought a phone from this place in October. At the end of November it quit working. I emailed, as per their contact page and voice mail. I would get a response every 2 to 3 days. I was told to send the phone back to their warehouse for replacement with the pre-paid label they would be sending. They never sent it. I sent the phone back on my dime and saw that it was signed for. It's now 3 weeks later and no-one is responding to my emails. I finally got an email today saying they had a new help desk and to enter my information in there for faster resolution.

Seriously, take your money and throw it out the window. It'll be the same as dealing with these folks.

gailv6
12/26/15

They sold me a phone that wont hold a charge for $200. I have spent over $100 in batteries and finally realize that the phone is bad. They wont respond to my emails. What poor service and defective products

alanab9
11/30/15

I bought a phone at Devices Now on 11/14/15. On 11/17I get an email from them saying they've printed the shipping label, and a tracking number. I constantly check the tracking number, but to no avail. The phone was supposed to arrive in 2-6 business days, but guess what, it is 11/30 and I still have yet to receive it. Further, I called the post office today and they looked up the tracking number, and they said the package has never made it to a post office. So Devices Now must have printed a shipping label, which got it a tracking number, but they still after 16 days have not shipped it out of their facilities! And who knows how much longer it will take, because I cannot get ahold of their customer services. When I call, they don't answer because "all of their customer service representatives are currently busy" so they recommend emailing instead, but say that if I do leave a voicemail they will get back to me within 24 hours. Well last Tuesday I leave a voicemail and an email, and I still haven't gotten an email. And they say that if you email them they will get back to you "momentarily" during business hours. What a complete joke! I have no sent 3 emails and left 3 voicemails, and no reply to any of them. So now they have taken my money and I have no phone to show for it. If I ever do get my phone, I wonder what condition it will be in... If you don't want to go through all this hassle, definitely don't shop at Devices Now.

colettem3
11/27/15

I ordered a phone from ebay from a company called devices now. I paid the extra fees to have my phone delivered to me sooner. I was told my phone would arrive in 3-4 days which was so far from the truth. I was given a fake tracking number that usps could not track. Once I discovered this I immediately tried calling this company but to no avail I couldn't get a response. So I contacted them by email asking them to cancel my order and refund me my money. Instead of accommodating my request they sent the phone to me anyway a week and a half later. I then contacted PayPal for a resolution but was only told that they needed to do an investigation before refunding me. I then paid to have the phone sent back after getting another phone from a more reputable company but was never refunded my money. These people are scam artist and whatever you do, make sure you never order from devices-now.com

celln
11/19/15

I ORDERED FROM THIS COMPANY AND THEY TAKE THERE SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET TIME TO SHIP A WEEK TO SHIP THEN THEY TELL YOU ANOTHER WEEK.. I READ SOME OTHER REVIEWS AND CUSTOMERS DONT GET THERE PRODUCTS FOR 3 WEEKS? WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS PRACTICES DOES DEVICES NOW USE? I HAVE A BUSINESS TOO AND I DO SAME OR EVEN NEXT DAY SHIPPING I DONT PLAY WITH MY CUSTOMERS MERCHANDISE OR SCREW WITH PEOPLE TIME OR EVEN MONEY. BUT DEVICES NOW SCREWS WITH ALLLLLLL OF IT.. MY TIME, MY MONEY AND MY PHONE! I HAVE TO CALL VERIZON PREPAID TO GET A CREDIT FOR HOW EVER MANY DAYS THIS BS IS GOING TO TAKE UNTIL I GET MY PHONE. BETTER BE BRAND BRAND NEW OR IM GETTING A FULL REFUND PAYPAL WILL GET ALL MY MONEY BACK...

bens110
11/19/15

Unless you love frustration, lies and increasing aggravation, for your own sanity, DO NOT PURCHASE, from this company. Many others are trying to tell you the same thing. I ordered on Nov. 5th, on Nov. 9th I was given a tracking number for my shipment, but for a week USPS did not show the package as actually shipped. Sound familiar? I exchanged emails with a kind person many times. Just as all the others it was blamed on USPS. How many problems have you had with USPS? Finally yesterday Nov. 18th I was given another tracking number they stated as shipped, express, next day delivery, strange but it was the same tracking number I was given before. I was assured my package would be delivered today, Nov. 19th. Can you guess what happened? Me too. Some package they shipped to who knows where arrived in Flushing, NY this morning on it's way to the destination. Problem is I don't live within a thousand miles of NY. Their customer service was kind and quick, but if you purchase from them you might as well email me with your problem. I can tell you exactly how this is going to work for you. You will be forced to open a case with the payment option you used. Have you ever seen a company that blames so many shipping problems on the U.S. Postal Service? I would guess it's a coin flip chance to get anything from them. Oh, they will take your money immediately. Don't, whatever you do, don't think this won't happen to you, good chance it will, read these reviews, you'll find many common issues, identical. DON'T PURCHASE ANYTHING

annaleel1
10/14/15

If you want good customer service and package delivered at your door at promised time, DO NOT BUY here.

I ordered the phone 9/21/15, I got it on 10/10/15. That is a long time to wait for a phone, not to mention time wasted trying to email (and fill out Support Form because they were not responsive to email in a timely manner) to figure out if anything was wrong with the delivery as I was not getting any notification via tracking. I had to contact them MULTIPLE times to finally get notified that the package was misdelivered to New York. Even then, they had the "We did everything from our end possible. It is not our fault." attitude. They offered Otterbox OR next day delivery. I mean I am already at loss if I get next day delivery - my package is way late. (I said I don't need Otterbox. I just want my phone ASAP). I mean are you trying to satisfy customer or trying to maximize their revenue? It really shows. Even then, the product was not next-day delivery. It was a three-day delivery. They cannot even send a next-day package right .

The phone's power button is a bit messed up and overall it looks like someone touched it and a bit fake.

I would buy from Amazon or some other more trustworthy website. Not here.

This is the only number I saw for Devices-Now site. (904)-310-4001 Gotta say though, I want two Samsung S4's really bad. However after reading these reviews (way too many to ignore) about referb/used products, I would not let them pay me money to give me a phone for free. Don't sleep on Utah. Some of the worst scams of all time originate in Utah. Gotta be THE worst state for business ethics.

By jon s.

My case is worse than you, they sent me a dud phone, I sent it back. But they also never reply anything :((((. Hope PayPal get money back for me.

By Berry T.

2200 N Ponce De Leon Blvd, Suite 10 St Augustine, FL 32084

By practice b.

Beware !! stay away there.

By Berry T.

Questions? Get answers from the DevicesNow staff and other customers.

1 Photo for DevicesNow