Review of DevicesNow

Tel: (904)-310-4001
support@devices-now.com

jenniferv53
3/25/17

I sent for an iPhone 6 Plus. I didn't receive the phone for over a month, and I believe the only reason I got it at all was because I relentlessly emailed them. When I finally received the phone the mic wasn't working so nobody could hear me when I tried talking to them. I took it the irepair shop at the mall and had to pay 75$ to get it fixed. So far that has been the only issue. I was not willing to send the phone back to them for them to fix because I knew that there was a great chance that I wouldn't get the same phone back if at all. Also when I first started looking around in the phone I came across pictures taken by the company which tells me that they most likely knew that the mic wasn't working. Please if you value your money and I'm sure everyone does. Do yourself a favor and avoid this place. I usually don't submit reviews but on this I felt it was necessary.

jeffreyb75
3/13/17

After waiting over 3 weeks they sent a broken phone and the wrong cover. Then after weeks more of waiting they sent a replacement phone, that broke in about 15 days.

They then said that "after 2 months you must have gotten a virus", so there is nothing they can do. First, it was 2 months since we first paid for the phone. We only had it for about two weeks. However since their refund policy is 30 days from original purchase date, we were SOL.

I tried and tried to find someone to fix it. I even sent to to Samsung. They refused to work on it because it wasn't "Factory Unlocked" as Devices-now.com promised. It was just a standard after marked unlock, so they refused to even look at it.

On top of this they never answer their phones nor their chat room They will answer you e-mail, but only after about a week. Their customer service sucks.

Given the number of complaints I see here, and the fact that Devices-now.com sent us two defective phones, I don't see how it could have been anything but they sell defective phones on purpose. We are out $263 Avoid them at all costs.

anneh88
1/18/17

I had the same bad experience as so many others. They sent me an iPhone that was actually a STOLEN phone. AT&T would not activate the phone because it had been reported to them as stolen. I returned it, and after weeks, they finally sent me another phone, stating it was practically new, never used. That someone had purchased the phone, kept it for a few days, and returned it. Turns out, the phone was at least two years old and had had two previous owners according to AT&T. I paid over $650.00 dollars for this phone, which was used and of poor quality, could not be warranted, and AT&T indicated that the phone may not been completely paid for, and could have issues. Because AT&T has the imei number for their phones, they can give you a history of the phone. Anyway, I returned the phone with Devices Now permission within a few days of receiving it. They promised to give me a refund, but after three months, they have not. They ignore and refuse to answer or respond to my request for information. The only information they have on my account looks as though I did not return the phone. However, UPS has a tracking record showing that the phone was delivered, received, and signed for by someone in the Company. I wrote this review to try to help others understand the great risk you run by dealing with this Company. Please do not ignore the reviews regarding bad experiences and loss of money. $600.00 plus dollars is too much to lose. I finally ended up buying a new phone directly from the Apple Store, which is what I should have done in the first place. if it happened to me, it can happen to you. I am still searching out a recourse to get my money back.

levyb29
12/13/16

Totally scammed me. Sent me a non-functional device, customer service rep lied to me regarding a replacement. Manager doesn't care. Total fraud, I'm looking into legal action

rw52
10/21/16

Had a great experience with Devices Now....had a slight problem with my initial order, but they made it right immediately and I love my new phone....works great and good price for it too!

kimh136
9/18/16

Was looking for a new cell phone, couldn't believe the prices. Went online found this site, put in new phones only, here out of all phones on this site there is only one new phone, Samsung Galaxy s4. DOESN'T say that or that every phone is used or refurbuished. I bought a Samsung Galaxy s5 for $198
Not knowing that, when I got it the piece that covers charger slot was not attached, and phone is att not t mobile, and all this stuff started popping up, saying phone has viruses from adult sites. I called devices now the girl who answered was hysterical laughing when I told her what happened, she said the s4 was the only new phone they had so she was gonna send me that one. She wound up sending me another used s5 and never answered my calls again, I tried calling for 2 weeks straight. So I wanted to let people know what I found out the hard way. So I learned my lesson for sure.

nrr
9/16/16

Do not order from this company. They are liars & cheaters!! For your protection if you decide to take a risk & order from this company use a credit card only. Its impossible to get anyone on the phone & you cant leave a message either. Doing the live chat is a waste of your time. It will state you got one person ahead of you. Then its 2 people ahead of you. How did that happen?? On the website They dont answer your questions of where is my order. They sent me a bogus tracking number too. I called my major credit card to dispute the charges & $$ was put back on my account in 3 days. I finally got an email 2 weeks later stating my order was on back order & they were refunding my $$. They are liars because if anything was backordered why did they bother issuing a bogus tracking number. Tracking numbers are issued when the order is shipped. They stated via email that my $$ would be credited back to my credit card company but HELLO my credit card was already credited with the dispute I filed...

andjelkam
9/13/16

Thieves!!!!

"They send me phone that is not working, then they ignored my calls and mails for days, and then refused to accept phone in return!!!! Now they took my money, I had to pay USPS for sending the phone that they defused and I am left with phone that does not work!! They better send my my money back or they can expect the lawsuit!"

Tip for consumers: NEVER ORDER SOMETHING FOR THIS SITE!

ab3845
9/4/16

Ordered brand new/refurbished galaxy note 4. They sent me a dirty old note 4 and I had to order a S pen (because it was too nasty to use) and back cover (it was scratched up and dirty). The screen has a peck and I couldn't get rid of it no matter how expensive screen protector I applied. They contacted me via email after a month later, and still addressed me with someone else's name. The communication has been extremely difficult (I leave the message and they return the call one week later) and they didn't provide the solution. They should have replaced it with the brand new phone because that is what I paid for. I am still stuck with nasty dirty phone - and had to replace all of the part out of my expense - new battery, S pen, and the back cover. I am basically stuck with it because I already got a nice cover for the note 4. I don't think they are serious about their business. My item was shipped from Ponce De Leon St, St. Augustine, which is in the middle of tourist trap.

emersonh15
8/31/16

The Verizon Store Agent confirmed that the phone Devices Now sold me is a dud. After sending two auto messages in response to my notification of the problems with this cell phone, they have stopped responding altogether.

Hope PayPal can get me a refund.

kevinc171
8/23/16

it's a fraud.this company never sent the item which I ordered and paid. they have a fake customer service - no body will reply, either by phone or email. I need my money back and also I already reported to BBB. I have left emails and phone calls in the past one week and never gotten response.I have called them over 100 times but all the time they all said all reps are busy 24 hours.I went to website to check reviews and a lot of buyers have mentioned this company is a fraud. even if finally they sent a phone with many weeks delayed, the phone won't work.I need my money back right now. it's terrible experience and I have wasted my time and no cell phone to use in the past 4 days.I just bought the other cell phone to end this crazy nightmare.I am going to leave my bad experience in Yelp and let people be careful about this company. I also have filed a claim to PayPal. if I don't get my money back, I will flight against it forever.

devicesn
8/22/16

ABORT! Not a real company but instead a one man show. Long delivery if ever and returns. ...lol good luck. PayPal saved us.

colleenw15
8/20/16

Do not order from this company!!! You cannot get through on the phone and any "help ticket" you start never gets addressed. You get only an automated response, no reply addressing the question. I have been trying to exchange / get a refund on my phone for two weeks now and cannot proceed due to needing an authorized return slip from the company. I am going after these @#$%'s

davem175
8/18/16

"Today (8/18/2016) is 23 days since 07/27/2016 when I put my order. Since then, it has become a problem getting in touch with you. You have my money and yet you haven't delivered the phone. Order Number 100043058.
The USPS electronic notification number 9400111699000197521777 was sent on 28th July 2016. I called USPS, they said that they haven't received any package/parcel to that effect. Am now seeking to take a legal action against Device Now. I have an appointment with an attorney next week to start the process of getting a compensation.
I am hereby demanding an immediate communication from device now on this matter. You should either refund my money or deliver the phone as stipulated in your advert and transaction.

beckyb34
8/17/16

Before you purchase from them call the # on their website!! You wont get an answer!! Send a message and an automated response will answer!! I have never experienced fraud like this ever! I contacted paypal for a refund but it's goung to be a while to get it. Please order through a trusted website. I wish I had searched real reviews before I placed this order!!!

ab3811
8/16/16

THE SITE MAKES YOU TO WRITE A REVIEW DURING CHECKOUT! So before receiving the product and before the process is complete. I bought a phone from them and needed it ASAP as it is my work phone. I bought the express 2-3 day shipping. IT WILL NOT BE 2-3 DAYS! On the 3rd day I logged on to see where my phone was and the status said payment under review. I called and they said it would be 2-3 days after my payment was approved. After this I researched reviews as I should have done beforehand and saw many that said they didn't get their phone for weeks and many that claimed fraud. I cancelled my order because of that and was never charged anything. I'm not sure if it was a coincidence but pretty unlikely, the next day my bank called and my card was being used for fraudulent purchases! Had to cancel my card, I'm lucky my bank caught it!

kathrynm32
8/12/16

On 7/29/16 I placed an order for an iPhone 5S on the Devices-Now website. My credit card was immediately charged $187. On 8/1/16 I received a "shipment confirmation" showing a USPS shipping tracker form number. Going to the USPS site it said # had been pre-issued but not actually picked up. Waited 3 days. Checked back. USPS site said same thing. Emailed Devices-Now. Got no response. Opened a ticket. Got no response. Called their phone at all times of day - got recording saying, voicemail not monitored. Left 6-7 messages anyway. Waited 2 more days. Filed a second problem ticket. Finally heard back. They said it had shipped. It's been 14 days and nothing. Having to work with credit card company to get charges reversed. Ordered different iPhone from Myte-Cell out of Houston and it shipped same day. Was received 2 days later. Shame on Devices-Now.

parkerd11
8/5/16

Devices-now is the WORST. Ordered my phone paid them and a week later NOTHING. I contacted my CC co and they are refunding my money. I'm not waiting around for PayPal. You snooze you lose devices now.

joeyn5
7/8/16

Scam website. Don't expect any communication from them once they accept payment. Thank goodness for paypal - but it takes a month to get money back.
Ignored repeated e-mails, phone # is not monitored with voice-mail, FAQ link on website contains neither answers or any questions.
$187 i-phone 5S they sent me wouldn't even turn on: chargers, ear buds, & cables not Apple - SCAM SCAM SCAM

davea62
7/4/16

I ordered for a new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 from them. They took my money and never delivered my phone. I called them numerous times but nobody answered my calls. I had to make a complaint about them before they finally delivered the phone. I opened the package and it was a used phone without its battery.

janetn19
6/30/16

Great prices on used phones. I bought my phone from Devices Now and I am still very happy with it. Just bought another one for my dad.

heidil18
6/28/16

This is a scam site, I wish I did a search before I bought anything, now I have to file a complaint with paypal and wait forever for a refund. I hope I actually get one!! File a report with the federal trade commission here: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/#crnt&panel1-3

tammyp33
6/27/16

"Very easy to find and purchase my order. I will definitely be back to purchase more from this company

jonr46
6/24/16

Been looking for a site like yours for a long time. I'm sick of Amazon.com!!

damil5
6/23/16

It was lovely. The device I wanted came up easily with a single search and the price provided was very affordable

This is the only number I saw for Devices-Now site. (904)-310-4001 Gotta say though, I want two Samsung S4's really bad. However after reading these reviews (way too many to ignore) about referb/used products, I would not let them pay me money to give me a phone for free. Don't sleep on Utah. Some of the worst scams of all time originate in Utah. Gotta be THE worst state for business ethics.

By jon s.

My case is worse than you, they sent me a dud phone, I sent it back. But they also never reply anything :((((. Hope PayPal get money back for me.

By Berry T.

2200 N Ponce De Leon Blvd, Suite 10 St Augustine, FL 32084

By practice b.

Beware !! stay away there.

By Berry T.

Questions? Get answers from the DevicesNow staff and other customers.

1 Photo for DevicesNow