ElectronicsForce reviews

Tel: 877-230-4175
info@electronicsforce.com

randyj70
2/10/19

just purchased a phone from them again and so far i am very pleased with them ! i dont understand where all the fuss is about online but im guessing the internet trolling will never end...

yakovw
yakov w.
2/10/19

good price should be more detailed info on condition [if new]

should not deliver thru verification mail it kook me three weeks till i got it because they did not ring my bell while i was at home

markr348
Mark R.
2/9/19

I got the phone. It was new, out of box. It was and is great for $200 less than I would have paid through Sprint or HTC. Only gripe I could have ( and for $200 less than everyone else I would have expected worse) was there was a little scuff damage to one corner of the phone where it had been dropped by someone.

larryr195
Larry R.
2/5/19

I submitted a question on Monday so I could place my order on Tuesday, but I still have gotten no response. I called for help today, but only got a message that the business is closed. Why can't I get help with my order when I need it ?

Larry Ruud

seeryd
Seery D.
2/2/19

Hopefully the phone arrives within two weeks, and is Consumer Cellular friendly! Thanks for your time.

larryg101
Larry G.
1/30/19

So far so good--I hope it comres quickly and is exactly what you say it is. This is my first time ordering from you.

rickr275
Rick R.
1/26/19

The phone arrived in a generic box. It looks new but there's no way of being sure. If it is a new phone, the price paid is a good value. In any event, the website does not describe what the customer will receive.

New, refurbished, etc. No manual, no box, no OEM charger or cable.

I may have still made the purchase. I'm hopeful the phone won't have issues. Customer service was above average.

rickr274
1/25/19

Website makes no mention of this. Price is reasonable for phone without box but marketing is deceptive. It is unknown whether the phone is new.

luiss98
Luis S.
1/24/19

The site is very user friendly. It's a great site, I wish I would have come across it a long time ago.

joey44
Joe Y.
1/24/19

Easy step by step instructions and the only place I could find an exact replacement for my broken phone.

paula374
1/23/19

finally after searching for at least decent stores online I decided that this is going to be my main site for purchasing cellphones !

michaels477
Michael S.
1/22/19

So glad I learned of your company through Google search.
Shipping took longer than 10 - 14 days. Battery that came with the phone is worn out and doesn't hold a charge very long. Otherwise, I'm satisfied with the phone.

anthonyw137
Anthony W.
1/17/19

The items were easy to locate. The order process went easy and smoothly. Once I receive the product I'll be able to write a more thorough review.

josephd236
Joseph D.
1/13/19

Could not get info on phone I was looking at. I left msg, no one called. I talked to someone at Sony; they directed me to the phone's owner manual online.

ladouced
Ladouce D.
1/12/19

the only reason i did not give 5 stars is because it doesnt tell the date the package will be delevered

melodyr26
Melody R.
1/12/19

Was looking for an accessory, such as a charging dock. I figured out you only sell phones. But I had a great experience and I thank you for the sale price!

hijiniam
Hijinia M.
1/11/19

Hopefully I will receive this phone last order out of stock but I need this phone asap!! My old phone is about to take a dump on me..

ronalds127
Ronald S.
1/11/19

I'm appreciative of your service, it is cost effective and reasonable. Thank you for the small customer.

virginiaw97
virginia w.
1/7/19

Very good so far. Ordering process was very easy. Now waiting to receive the phone with free shipping. Even better.

barbaraj174
1/6/19

These guys have great prices on everything and they have an outstanding customer service ! But the delivery service they use is USPS and they are not the best around I had a couple of issues with them on my order but finally I got my money EY back on the shipping and I'm glad I finally have my package!

melvinf22
Melvin F.
1/6/19

Lists products for $0 to enable fake orders followed by fake "verified order" positive reviews. I exposed the scam and used it to write this.

kristyny
Kristyn Y.
1/5/19

Experience with your site is great. I did just buy this phone 10 months ago and it's defective. I am unhappy having to purchase another 1. I have called and emailed. No one has got back to me.

steveu26
Steve U.
1/2/19

Straight forward; seek to click to pick to buy. Very good site for people who know what they want to buy.

jenniec34
Jennie C.
12/29/18

If i get phone right away and can use with sprint account will be exceptionally happy. thank you, much needed

loisi4
Lois I.
12/29/18

You're site was easy to navigate, thank GOD for that.everything was well explained too. So far so good. Hopefully shipment we be shorter than later Thanks

Questions? Get answers from the ElectronicsForce staff and other customers.

8 Photos for ElectronicsForce