Review of CyberPowerPC

cyberpowerpc@cyberpowerpc.com
2018 Customer choice award

abels35
2/20/18

Week after expected delivery date and no answer about my PC. Contacting them and not able to even get an status update about my order. I Just cancel my order.

liz1231
7/5/17

i build a pc on June 17th with cyber power pc. after waiting about 3 weeks, cyber power pc contacted me and informed me that my mother board did not support the 2x SLI configuration for my build. I asked their sales manager if i could upgrade my mother board and they told me a big fat "NO". i was a bit shocked at first as i cyber power pc suggested i had to buy the build or cancel. so obviously i canceled as why would i pay $4000 for a PC that doesn't even meet the original intent of 2x SLI and why would i buy 2 gtx 1080 ti and my mother board does not support SLI....so now i have to wait another 7 business days for them to refund my money ....so that's basically 5 weeks wasted and no PC ... based on my experience, i guess business must be so good that they don't even care about $#*!ting on new customers ...

michaelg315
Michael G.
7/23/16

I got my cyberpowerpc at Frys and then I realized they have more offerings on their website. Next time I will buy online and upgrade the specs. The prices seem cheaper online than at retail too.

joeh141
Joe H.
6/16/16

Go out and match the specs and you will find that cyberpower pc will give you the best bang for your buck. The tradeoff is in generic cases and lack of a brand name. They will even help you overclock.

paulx3
2/21/14

I used to always buy either XPS or HP envy systems until a friend told me about cyberpower PCs. They are signifincantly less expensive than the compeitition for 17.3 inch laptops. If you do a spec by spec comparison against other name brand gaming pcs cyberpower will almost always cost less.

jasons16
4/19/11

Bought a computer from them roughly two months ago and I love it!

I had every intention in the world of building my own system and had found everything online that I wanted to equip it with. Out of curiousity sake I searched a few advertised "custom" built pc shops. Most of them couldn't touch the price I was going to pay to build it, until I got to CyberpowerPC. They actually built me a better system for roughly $500 less than buying the components myself would have cost me. I know you think I'm doing some crazy, reckless truth-bending, but I promise it was a MINIMUM of $500 (based largely on the processor, windows 7 cost and the video card)--they run different specials all the time, many for only a day or so which is how I got my great deal. I scored a free processor upgrade and a free video card upgrade. If you are the patient type you can save another 5% off your order by waiting three weeks for them too put it together and ship it. Shipping is also free and pretty well done.

The only issue i had was the case I ordered wasn't the greatest, and one of the fans that it shipped with was hitting the frame and making a terrible noise. It was a pretty easy fix though so no biggie. Otherwise this thing is big, beautiful, and run's Crysis 2 like nobody's business, all for under $1400. The same thing through Dell or Alienware would have cost twice that easy.

I can't recommend these guys enough.

7 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the CyberPowerPC staff and other customers.

CyberPowerPC?