Review of CICI Threads

CICI Threads reviews

denisem458
8/21/19

I ordered sandals at the beginning of June and still have not received them. When I tried to track the order it shows my order left Laos in July, but they will not track after that. I have emailed the company twice but just get a generic response that they are behind on orders. I too receive a gray plastic envelope from the Philippines a few weeks ago and thought it was empty, but then saw a tiny silver star that had fallen out on the counter. No paperwork or explanation and I didn't know until reading these reviews that it was linked to my order. We need to put them out of business so they cannot scam others. Does anyone know how?

thompsons3
8/21/19

I placed an order for sales on June 9 My credit card was charged for the amount on June 28 I receive notice that the product was being shipped on July 6 It is now late August and I have yet to receive shipment
Each email correspondence with the company is replied to with a link to the tracking which has not been updated since July 21st
I have asked numerous times for the order just to be canceled and the amount refunded on my credit card those requests have been ignored and no information on the status of my purchase ...

janeb430
8/21/19

These scammers don't even deserve one star. I ordered shoes 4 months ago and still nothing but a $#*!ty envelope sent to me from the Phillipines saying my order is on its way and that was 3 weeks ago, I email them and get the same generic response that they have had a huge response and that is all I get. Oh, and they don't like the disrespect when I same words like "damn", etc. How do I get m money back and how can they be sued? DON'T ORDER FROM THESE FRAUDULENT PEOPLE!

leslieb258
8/20/19

Seems like most of the complaints here are too similar for it to be an individual problem. Does anybody know if or what we can do? THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!

BUYER'S REMORSE, FOR SURE!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM CICI-THREADS!!!!

ericab130
8/20/19

ordered these sandals then thought I had ordered the size in American rather than UK, emailed prompt response back saying they had changed the size to U.K then received another email saying they were on their way and I would receive another email with shipping dates - never arrived, emailed x twice, no response. Checked site - non existent or looked as though it was being taken over, contacted my Mastercard, who will re-imburse me the money and follow through themselves. STAY AWAY

sueb282
8/19/19

I also wish I had read the reviews as well. I also received a grey plastic envelope with a tiny silver heart shape and was sent' from Malaysia. I ordered my shoes 2 months ago! Nothing! I also emailed and said my order was on the way...sorry for the delay as these shoes are very poplular. So I've been scammed!
So be warned shoppers.....DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

katyb38
8/19/19

Like everyone else, I ordered a pair of sandals and paid for them June 9th through PAY PAL. I have contacted this company several times and the last reply that I received indicated that the "shoes are in your country now". I also received an empty gray envelope but mine was from the Philippines.I wished I had used a Credit Card because I could just report it as a fraudulent charge and be done with it. This Company sucks and when my husband looked it up the site indicated they were in Bradenton Florida. Maybe I'll have to contact the Florida Attorney General. Any other suggestions?

suzannea62
8/19/19

I also ordered a pair of shoes in June. After numerous emails chasing them up, to which I received replies with the same excuse "goods shipped". I decided to see if there were any reviews. Well seems like you are all in the same boat. Interestingly I also received an empty grey plastic envelope. I contacted CiCi Thread and told them about the reviews and empty envelopes. They replied straight away asking for a photo of empty envelope. I no longer have it! So does anyone out there have one to show them. Think they have been scammed also. My envelope came from Malaysia. Doesn't help any of us through!!! I would like my money back ........ NOW!!!

leannez6
8/18/19

I hope the legal action I am about to undertake will enable me to at least get my money back. Now the website is down they are thieves and robbers who need to be brought to justice

susang695
8/18/19

Same as everyone, still waiting after 2 months, contact limited at first, since asking for refund no contact. Rubbish company, DO NOT BUY from them

berylb9
8/18/19

They are horrible. I ordered sandals in June and now it's August and I still have not gotten the sandals. Then when I emailed for a refund I don't hear from them. Now they are avoiding me. Never order from them you can't even contact via phone.

chrisk500
8/17/19

Ordered sandals on 6-3-19. Tracking stated that order was in US on 7-16-19. Today is 8-15-19 and all I have gotten is regrets and excuses. Latest email states I cannot receive a refund because items were "on sale". They keep saying the items are on their way. Been hearing this for 2 months!

jeanniep88
8/16/19

Rating is less than 1 star - they are a zero. Like many others, I ordered over two months ago, and the only thing I have received was a tiny empty envelope. They actually sent me an email asking me to rate them and how I like my purchase. I keep telling them by email I haven't received the shoes, that I no longer want them and expect a refund. Still waiting ...

denisem453
8/16/19
• Updated review

Update. I received a check today from TREXecom. Inc for the total amount of my undelivered order. BBB didn't receive a response from the company. PayPal is still in the process of resolving the issue. I think contacting the Attorney General of California helped. I still would not order from this company.

“Scam. Do Not Order from this fraudulent company.”
• Previous review

I ordered two pairs of sandals 6/9/19. I have not received. They send a flat envelop with a tiny star inside to show delivery. Scam. Do not order. Contact the Attorney General of California so they can investigate this company.

gwenb54
8/15/19

Order my shoes 2 months ago and still have not received them in the mail. I emailed the company and they gave me runaround that the shoes are coming from China and that they should arrive soon. No way to contact them via phone. Company is misleading and fraudulent to customers. Warning do not buy from CiCi Threads!

darleneb116
8/15/19

My story is the same as all others. I ordered 6/3/19. It is now 8/15/19 and no shoes. A million emails and nothing but a run around. They will not give a refund. They are a SCAM!!!

carolb754
8/15/19

How can i cancel order. 2 months a long time to wait. I ordered in good fauth. You have not responded to let me know when I would receive my order. Rating is very liw.

cristinar38
8/14/19

QUE ESTAFAN COMO ACA EN ARGENTINA .NO ME INTERESA SOLO QUIERO QUE ME REEMBOLSEN EL DINERO CHORROSSS

flora4
8/14/19

They are the same company. If there is a negative star review, I will give them a -5 star.
Tracking info is in Laos and ended in Laos, mine for 31 days now!

yvoc
8/14/19

I wish I had read these reviews! Ordered shoes June 4...it is August 14 - still waiting and getting the run around from online support. SO UPSET. Also - they claim they will not offer a refund since they shipped already (in theory).

barbarar550
8/14/19

I ordered shoes the beginning of June this is
August 14 and still no shoes can't get a straight answer.

christined241
8/14/19

I ordered 2 pairs of shoes beginning of June and still not delivered, numerous e mails but nothing commital, total waste of time. I am now Pershing through PayPal for a refund

ronnah2
8/13/19

Like so many others, I wish I had read these reviews before I placed an order back in .early July. (it is now mid August) They took my money IMMEDIATELY and days later informed me the item was on back order but no chance of knowing when the item could be shipped.
Requested to cancel order and refund but that hasn't happened. Only response is an email stating that they "are busy" .I advise all to stay away from CiCi Threads.

lydiad37
8/13/19

Placed order June 24th and still haven't received my shoes.
I'm contacting PayPal and request a refund.

sheilaj58
8/13/19

I ordered a pair of shoes mid June. Still nothing. Keep being fobbed off. They took my money quick enough but won't send the shoes. Have recently read reviews that nobody has received their shoes.

You will never get it because they are thieves. I don't think anyone ever got either ordered goods or a refund

By Gordana T.

Scam, sends you a tine star as proof of delivery but your actual items never arrive.

By Denise M.

Not received mine, If you ask for a refund they ignore it, just tell you your goods will be arriving as soon as their stocks arrive in 2 weeks. My credit card company is looking into it. Guess I can only advise that if we all get our credit card companies to do likewise it may stop others getting ripped off by the rotten scammers.I am a pensioner and have to be careful with my budget. Now I will have to make my old sandals last another year!

By Judy T.

I ordered in June too and still nothing then when I asked for a refund I get no response... Looks like they stole money from me too!

By Beryl B.

Did you mean to say you didn't receive your order?

By Loretta T.

You will not receive your order. I was sent a flat plastic envelop with a tiny star as my shipment of two pairs of sands. This company is a scam. File a complaint online with the Attorney General of California for an investigation.

By Denise M.

You won't get your order. It's a scam. They will send you an envelop with a tiny star as receipt of your item being sent. They don't answer emails for refunds.

By Denise M.

This company is a scam. Takes your money but don't send items ordered.

By Denise M.

they obviously will receive more $ due to the fall in the£

By Sandra R.

Its seems your scamming people all over the world its a disgrace

By Sandra R.
Questions? Get answers from the CICI Threads staff and other customers.

7 Photos for CICI Threads