Review of Chellysun

Chellysun reviews

confirm@chellysun.com

jpcc
8/13/19

TERRIBLE, QUALITY AND SIZING NOT TRUE!
Trying to return, I was offered a 10% discount and not a full return as their policy clearly states. Then offered a 15% discount or "please sell the items to a friend"......
After several emails to "Libby" I was finally given a return address to China in the middle of no where and the return costs are double what I paid for the items. My guess is their counterfeit at this point. So I guess I'm out $150, DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.
HOPING I can stop someone else from this terrible experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

piperb5
7/23/19

I ordered boots in November 2018. I never received my purchase. I wrote into customer support and they continued to reply "my order was on the way" even when i asked for a full refund for not receiving my merchandise they sent me an email with an invalid tracking number. I have yet to receive my order OR my money back!

samars7
6/13/19

A realy awesome and quick efficient shipping service, and state of the art business everyone must experience. Some time they deliver bad things but most of the orders are perfect and timely.

lovethc
6/12/19

I could not believe it when my goods arrived. It was awesome shipping with you, I was so comfortably relaxed and it didn't take much time my goods arrived. Fast shipping indeed!

rifatr1
6/11/19

fast shipping, cozy cardigan,comfortable boots. Must Recommended. Go there and feel great. You'll find everything you need under one roof.

rahulb43
6/11/19

Very fast shipping, very cozy cardigan, very much comfortable boots. All item comes very good. Really very best and affordable prices

norianin
6/9/19

I'm like to the services and very friendly for all coustmer. Thank you for your services that give om me and the other..

jessem185
6/9/19

I did not feel very safe.
but I'm very happy because I arrived on time (fast shipping).
The color of the dots jacket was perfect and cozy and you have to appreciate the comfortable boots.

dilira
6/9/19

It is very helpful for fast shipping..they do it very fast it is cozy cardigan that is so much cool..and the comfortable boots are very much confortable.

judithu3
6/7/19

I am very impressed with their services, they provided a fast shipping,items I ordered were perfect, a warm looking cozy cardigan, and the nice looking comfortable boots

bettys136
6/5/19

I ordered a really cute pair of shoes size 9 and they fit like a size 10+ and wanting to return them and have my refunded. They have given me the run around and want me to gift them to someone and not refund my money. Last time I ever order from them.

melg44
5/29/19

Items look nothing like the pictures, material of the blouses ordered looked very different than shown, offered only a 20% refund and did not receive a return label. Don't waste your money

sierras37
5/22/19

1 Star!! I ordered 4 pairs of shoes and the product was terrible. I asked how I can go about a refund and they gave me an address to ship to but I had to pay shipping. I did so and now they have receive my product and are refusing to send me a refund so not only did they make money on me paying for the product now they will make double and have someone else dissapointed. Now I am out $160 rather than $110. Thanks a lot ChellySun. Crappy company.

anasasaa
5/18/19

Nice nice nice nice nice nice nice new year nic Nice nice nice nice nice nice nice new year nic Nice nice nice nice nice nice nice new year nic Nice nice nice nice nice nice nice new year nic Nice nice nice nice nice nice nice new year nic Nice nice nice nice nice nice nice new year nic

abegailc
5/15/19

base in my experience this business is good to go and fast shipping it can also can help people coz they dont need to go somewhere else to buy things that they need.

johnc2113
5/9/19

Chellysun have fast shipping and very comfortable boots. I recommend chellysun for all people because it's the best one!

andrewh411

CHELLYSUN WEBSITE OFFERS CHEAP PRICES
NO PHONE NUMBER AND NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. HOWEVER, YOUR MONEY IS PROMPTLY TAKEN FROM YOUR ACCOUNT. OVER A MONTH STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY MERCHANDISE. ITS DISGUSTING THAT THEY CAN LEGALLY DO THIS.I WOULD RATE THEM A 0 IF I COULD!

charment
5/7/19

Excellent in anyway. In my own experiences. Great customer service. Great deals. Low minimum of price. Excellent quality. Not poor. Excellent, excellent, excellent. I give 5stars coz I am so convenient. Excellent.

rakeshc6
5/7/19

this is the good platform for the business man. now i recommend you to try this. try once to check the benefits of this application.

ehiabhig
5/7/19

Still trying to fit in here, not really understanding it well, hope with time I will get there. Is just a matter of time, it will a pleasure.

alisons107
5/6/19

When I found this website and saw how cheap their stuff was, I thought I'd try it out. They had tons of cute clothes and shoes, and their return policy seemed reasonable, so I ended up ordering over $400 worth of clothes, thinking I could return the stuff I didn't like. First of all, the shipping was terrible. While I understand that it was a very large order and it's coming from far away (China), the service was unacceptable. The order came in about 5 separate shipments. I received a shipping notification and tracking information for the first one, and that was it. I placed my order in the beginning of December, and I received two packages in December, two in January, and one in February, TWO MONTHS after I had placed the order. In the meantime, I received no information about these shipments or any warning that they would be severely delayed. Second, the quality of most of the clothes was absolutely horrible. While I didn't expect it to be amazing, because obviously it was inexpensive for a reason, I certainly didn't expect it to be unwearable. The fabric was the cheapest polyester you can imagine and super thin (especially problematic considering most of the clothes I ordered were sweaters), and a lot of the items didn't fit properly. Most disappointingly, the clothes looked nothing like the beautiful pictures on the website, which is false advertising. I don't like companies that lie to their customers. The only redeeming part of their merchandise was actually their shoes. They're certainly still cheaply made, but they look decent enough and are wearable. Other than that, nothing. Finally, and this was the worst part, when I contacted the company to return the items I didn't want (over half of them), they simply never responded. So they were able to get away with this scam of selling cheap clothes that are not as advertised by not accepting my return. I am appalled. They should not be allowed to continue to be a business and keep scamming innocent people.

benjamink65
5/6/19

I strongly recommend Chellysun to anyone looking for efficient and fast delivery., keep up the good work guys.

edund
5/6/19

Fast shipping and good product. Delivery time was on time. I will definitely come back.its the best I seen in recent times. Peeps kindly patronize them

zamrib
5/6/19

So fast and can make a difference look and so good to do the business. Made a business very simple n make profits and good thing. Thank you.

ahmadh35
5/6/19

It is the best experience for me. The website is easy to use and it is attractive .This website provides a fast shipping internationally. Cozy cardigan and comfortable boots.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

YES!! This website is a SCAM!!!!!!! I NEVER RECEIVED MY ORDER NOR A REFUND!!!! I have to go to China to fight I will!! REPORTING THIS CITE IMMEDIATELY!!

By carmen B.

Try to cancel if you can!!!! They won't be worth half of what you paid for them...

By Bridgett F.

Same thing happened to me,I made an order, received a bunk tracking number, then never heard back from them!

By Alanna G.

Your stuff is not coming - that are a scam & cheated you out of your money.

By Kim S.

At least 3 weeks, then Items not true to size and quality not as described. RETURN POLICY A COMPLETE FRAUD! I'M OUT 150

By JPC C.

Dear Ellen, Could you please offer us your email address and your order number? So we can help you check the status for you. Our team will email you from Confirm@Chellysun.Com regarding your order. Kindly respond at your earliest convenience. We hope to hear from you soon. Best regards, Chellysun Team

By Chellysun T., Chellysun Representative

Chellysun is obviously a fraud scam. They send whatever they have in size and expect to keep your money! They offer $2 for a $30 pair of boots 2 sizes too small and they say, "it will cost you more than the boots to return to us so just take the $2......CRAZY

By Gerry D.

No its not common because they are doing bussiness so they must attain whats the customers needed

By Monaliza B.

BEWARE!!! Do not order from this company - you will be cheated out of your money!!!!!!!!!!

By Kim S.

Fast delivery and it was a good quality..want to repeat order again

By Emmey B.
Questions? Get answers from the Chellysun staff and other customers.

Chellysun?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other compensation in exchange for positive reviews. This behavior is in direct violation of our guidelines and contravenes our mission of increasing online transparency. We wanted you to know because the manipulation of reviews is harmful to consumers and unfair to other businesses.