Review of CheapBestFares

Tel: 1-855-222-7164
sales@cheapbestfares.com

benb105
11/21/19
I found very attractive flight price for my family for xmas break to Europe thru CheapBestFares. We received confirmation number, as well booking locators for the airliners. Everything seemed nice and smooth. The following day we received an email, and a phone call to let us know that the Airline did not approve the discount, and CheapBestFares offered a new itinerary with better discount with another carrier, what we accepted. However, they pressure you to get the payment right away on their payment link. We did pay the amount, no big deal. Few days later, another call from CheatBestFares to let us know that the ticket is not confirmed with the new airliner, and they working on it, and it should be resolved with no issue. 5 days passed since the payment was made and shown in the bank account, with every day phone and promises to be fine asking us to be patient and allow them few hours, a day, and the last one was asking for 24 hours to resolve. This is the sixth day, they finally telling us, they can't get the tickets and they will fully refund us. CheapBestFares was not able to explain why the credit card was charged (not pending) without confirming the tickets. Meanwhile, the prices for same itinerary are almost double within a week. We will have to buy new tickets all over with almost double the price. From this bad experience, I personally will sue them for fraud, and ask for compensation, dispute the amount as fraudulent with our bank, as well as block our credit card. We believe CheapBestFares is gathering credit card info, and using the money (few days investment), making profit, then refunding the money without paying the interests for a week "Loan". Now, you make your own judgment.
annae84
11/16/19
booked a flight, was given locator code, called airline, was never booked, they responded that I dan have booking at DOUBLE the original booking cost.
BEWARE, they are SCAMMERS. I will report to airline. would like to rate them at zero
ianh174
7/12/19
Booked through momondo and found cheaper flight with cheapbestfares as compare to other website. Also find a decent hotel at affordable price over the phone.
kevinc590
7/11/19
My flight was cancelled and I need to rebook, and the attending agent was very helpful and reassuring. I later applied a seating upgrade to that same booking and once again, the agent was very professional and was able to fulfill exactly what I wanted. I've been using Cheapbestfares for many years and always happy with the pricing and service.
victorm226
7/10/19
After being disappointed by Other Travel Agency, Cheapbestfares rebuilt my confidence. The agent that attended to me was very respectful and took time to explain the airline baggage policy. If not for his explanation, I wouldn't have known that the airline charges few for hand luggage except personal carryon bag. Nice job! Thanks Cheapbestfares!
johnr1482
7/10/19
Cheapbestfares provided me with excellent solution for changing my flight.My issue was resolved on one call. I will tell all my friends to book with you.
mathewp23
7/10/19
I booked an international flight from cheapbestfare i got the cheapest fare in the market at that time cheers
vinces55
6/12/19
Leo saved my time money while booking a trip to Belgrade.

I was in hurry and booked the cheapest flight and realised that it was taking a long time to reach Belgrade.

Leo helped me to get the better connection with a better price.

Highly recommended.
jacobp106
6/12/19
Yes, They made it very simple rather then I was frustrated planning trip to Europe.. I was planing a costly trip which took 3 days. but Andrew made it within a time limit of 5 mins and saved my $781.
It was an amazing experience with Cheap best fare to deal a bussiness.
God bless the people of cheap best fare for being a customer centric Travel company .
johnt1000
6/11/19
Booked a flight using the online booking system. Received two calls over the next few days confirming flight details. Thought that was weird given I specified the exact flights online. Received a third call where the agent told me that my outgoing flight did not exist. Total scam, it was available on the United site. The agent then proceeded to try and put me on other cheaper flights or to pay more. I think they had the pricing off or prices when up before they confirmed. I asked them to cancel my reservation. Lets see if they still try and bill me. Very unprofessional, crap company.
anns341
6/9/19
Bought 2 multi city tickets this morning, received a trip being processed' email with the $ amount but never received a confirmation email or reservation number for United. Tonight, became concerned by the delay and went on United were there was a red flag saying "Your itinerary cannot be retrieved, since it does not contain any active flight segments." I called cheapbestdeals.com and was informed that due to overbooking my reservation didn't go through and I needed to go through the airline directly. No warning, no phone call, no email from them. 8 hours later the same trip is costing me $330 more.... THANKS FOR NOTHING!
dreamere
5/8/19
This people are scam. They collect all your information and send an email confirming your reservation with a confirmation number and they come back a few days later to tell you that price you booked is not available any longer so we have to increase the your charge otherwise we have to cancel it. They are very rude especially the person with an accent who was supposed to be the supervisor had a very poor customer service manner at all. Don't trust this website. You think you got a deal but they will comeback to give you the bad news after you lost a couple of days to look for other deals thinking that you already have your reservation booked. I wouldn't recommend this site to anyone.
axelsonk
4/20/19
Hi My name is Axelson Kristoffer i had a great experience with cheapbestfares.com

There is a executive named peter. He go out of the way to help me and provide me a very good deal...

Beat Wishes to cheapbestfares.com
susanc709
4/17/19
This is absolutely the worst site you could book with unless you enjoy bait and switch. We booked our flights with them though they were the same price with all other travel agents sites and the United site because they offered a $207 discount as a separate line item. We got a receipt and confirmation numbers including one for United. They called the next day and the games started. They said United won't accept the booking at that price. They would only accept the price without the discount. I said well we are paying that price to United (full seat price as quoted on our receipt) and you have given us the discount. Their terms and conditions say prices are not finalized until booked with the airline and subject to change based on fare changes. This was not the case at all since the fare did not change. Then I got well the discount isn't valid. I say well I have a receipt saying I had a valid discount. Then it was well this is the price and I say well then cancel my tickets. I just rebooked on another site but hardly wanted them to benefit in any way from the sale. Do NOT book through them unless you like to get jerked around.
jodiw30
3/24/19
I booked 2 seats on a flight from Colorado to Florida on March 20th. I received and printed confirmation for the flights upon booking. On March 21st, I received a phone call from Cheapbestfares confirming the travelers and departure and arrival cities. I then checked my credit card, and it had not been charged. When I called them back that same day, I was assured that it was in the "confirmation process" and I would receive a second confirmation email within hours. This was the pattern of events for the 22nd as well. On March 22nd, I received a telephone call from Cheapbestfares stating that the transaction was complete and I received an email confirmation at 12:40pm. I also verified that my credit card had been charged. This morning, March 24th, I received notification that my trip had been cancelled due to credit card decline. My card showed and charge and then hours later, a credit for the flight charges. I called the credit card company and they confirmed that the charges were approved and hours later, the merchant issued a credit. At no time, was the card declined. When checking my email this morning, I had received an email at 2:14am that my card was declined and a second email at 3:52 am that my trip had been cancelled. After 4 days of being misled and lied to, I rebooked my trip through a reputable agency, albeit for a substantial increase. I would sincerely recommend that anyone thinking of using this site reconsider.
guyo8
3/10/19
First off, these guys call you (from a foreign country, based on the strong accent) every time they send you an email, which in itself is odd.They had sent me my booking confirmation, which included an American Airlines ticket number. A week later, I get an email "Thank you for choosing CheapBestFares! We were unable to confirm your booking." Ensued a list of possible reasons for that problem, no specific explanation, no apology. After calling American Airlines, I found out that the guys at CheapBestFares had booked me in a category that was not available and the airline flat declined the booking. This service is a joke. If you need to secure a reservation, run away from them!
elenaa41
1/23/19
Services given were very good. They are so helpful. Customer service is good. I am very satisfied with the services. Best services I have ever experienced.
bellap14
1/23/19
Very good customer service.found the service and response of this travel agency to be excellent.i will recommend to other family and friends .
richardh674
1/23/19
Excellent price which was competitive & provided best fares to me, price was less than compared to market.
juanitah26
1/23/19
Excellent service.Agent kiara helped to find a cheapest price for my vacation.I will book my flights again
solp12
1/23/19
I was assited by one of the agents. He was very attentive and went overboard to help me. It was a good experience making reservations with them. I highly recommend this site!!!!
adamt127
1/21/19
Worst site ever - going through a 3rd party to book a flight sucks. airlines wont help you. this site has no customer service - you have to wait for someone to call you back from apersonal cell phone - wanted to charge me 700+ dollars to change 1 leg of a 400 dollar fare! A-holes and SCAMMERs--stay away from this scum.
lennoxg
1/7/19
Great value deals, had words with Golbert and Davill they were so polite and professional loved their services just saved 200 bucks because of them.
isaacb56
1/7/19
"What a great company, appreciate their fair business and great prices!" I booked again with this because they provide good class of services.

#Appreciated
emilys344
1/7/19
Customer service was very helpful, professional and efficient. The fare was much cheaper than other places to so i am very happy about that.

By Ben B.
Questions? Get answers from the CheapBestFares staff and other customers.

CheapBestFares?