Wholesale-Flights reviews

Tel: 877-857-6367
info@wholesale-flights.com

amyr158
12/14/17

I was very happy with the quick service and competitive pricing. Nothing beats a great attitude and a huge savings!

ryann68
11/22/17

Jeff has been a fantastic contact for all my travel needs. I've booked 3 flights with him so far and plan on doing more trips in the future with him. He is very easy to reach and always provides the best of service. Thank you Jeff!

julieh175
10/26/17

My booking went extremely well. Dan was so helpful, he answered all my questions and put my mind at ease with the great price he provided. He is certainly an asset to your company.

annw103
9/1/17

The booking agent was absolutely fantastic. Got me a good price for my business class tickets and helped me select my seats, meals on the plane and even offered to find me the best deals on my hotels.

aland80
8/21/17

Just about the best agency I've worked with ever. Quick with options and they cost much less than others. Will book with them again if needed.

charlesk75
8/10/17

My first time booking with this agency and everything went through without a hitch. The agent was pleasant to work with and the price and flights were very reasonable. Happy to book with them again.

zolar
7/21/17

With all the help from Jeff, I am now able to fly in business class for an affordable price. My company isn't paying for my trip so I'm paying out of pocket. I'm glad I found Jeff and Wholesale Flights.

anthonym220
6/28/17

Brandon was fantastic over the phone. He was able to book me and 3 others for such an affordable price. Never have I had a quicker response from an agent with such great results as well. I would gladly book with him again.

timr91
6/19/17

i couldn't be any happier with the efforts and service that Jeff provided. I'm certainly recommending him to others.

marlener13
6/15/17

I'm so glad that I was referred to wholesale flights. Mark did a fantastic job on finding me a flight to fit my needs and especially my budget. Will I use them again? Absolutely!

pattyw20
5/5/17

Willis was such an amazing help with planning our trip. Not only did he save us money on our flights, he also helped us book our hotel accommodations. I'm going to make sure I pass his name along to others.

danilel
1/12/17

I booked two trips with Jeff last year and both went off without a hitch. Im in the process of booking another right now. I have to say that this has been the best find in all my traveling years. He is always eager to help and quick to respond. Cant say I dont feel spoiled when I call. Thanks Jeff!

daniele93
1/3/17

Sent a request on the website and got a call back almost immediately. Agent was ready and willing to help. Very reasonable price for my flight so I booked. Hope the flight goes as well as the booking.

janel223
12/20/16

Willis is surely the best travel agent I've ever worked with. He was willing to listen to make sure that our trip was perfect. I would greatly recommend his services.

jamesw384
12/16/16

This is my third time booking with Blake. Always a pleasure to work with, prompt and affordable.

susank110
12/8/16

I'm glad to have the reliable service of Mark every time I travel. This would be my third time booking now and this review is long overdue. He is always within reach at a moments notice and he's very skilled at his craft. In all, he's saved me thousands of dollars on all my trips.

mikeh281
12/1/16

Mark was terrific. He was able to undercut the price of flights i was finding myself and provide me with an even better itinerary. My flight was a bit last minute so I was very surprised with the deal that he got me. I would gladly recommend his services.

wilmal3
11/24/16

I'm done looking all over the place for a better deal. I've finally found the place that could provide not only the best service, but the most affordable pricing as well. The staff at Wholesale flights was more than able to accommodate my travel needs in a timely manner and cost efficiently as well.

madisonp17
11/24/16

We had a blast on our trip to Europe. Thanks to the assistance of Frank, he was able to secure us flights in Business Class and it was amazing. He also helped us with our hotel accommodations. All in all, a great experience and easy process as he was with us throughout the whole trip.

donitam1
11/22/16

I've had the pleasure of working with Willis a couple of times. He is always easy to reach and knows exactly how to make a trip right. I'm so glad I found him and I've also passed him name along to others who share the same results.

davida297
11/12/16

Booked a Business Class reservation BNA-LIS ended up in coach
arriving 12 hours late and all night layover in LHR. NO REFUND
Do Not even talk to these people.

sarahk96
9/24/16

Time and time again, I've booked my travel with Blake. He's always very helpful and easy to reach and has even assisted me on certain occasions when plans were changed. I love the service and the pricing and I'm positive I'll be doing much much more business with him for many years.

magpiep
9/16/16

I cannot believe this company is still allowed to trade.
I never received tickets after numerous attempts to contact them. They even have the nerve to keep sending me promotional emails. I have informed them of trading standards who are investigating into it.

tracyr26
4/13/16

For the last four years, I have used Dennis for all of my international travel. My sister recommended that I use him after telling me how much she paid to fly business class when she visited me in Hong Kong. Since then I don't even bother trying to make my own arrangements. Through a combination of cash and miles he has been able to get me amazing prices, and a surprising amount of time he has me upgraded to First Class. Since I fly back to the US at least 3 times a year, Dennis has save me a small fortune and had me flying in comfort. What a great combination.

katieb17
4/12/16

My man Dennis at Wholesale Flights is a TRAVEL GURU! I've gotten crazy low prices on international business flights for both business & personal travel. NOW, I spend ZERO TIME combing websites looking for the best pricing.....I just email Dennis. He's fast, helpful, & always gives me lots of options. I HIGHLY recommend Wholesale Flights - you won't find business class tickets for international travel for this low anywhere else! I can't decide which I'm more impressed with, the pricing, or the phenomenal personalized service! THANK YOU!

See my review, it might shed a little light on their operation.....

By Darren H.
Questions? Get answers from the Wholesale-Flights staff and other customers.

Wholesale-Flights?