Review of Carter's

contactus@carters.com
2017 Customer choice award

krish77
8/10/18

This is the second time that I had placed an online order and this is the second time for terrible customer service and never arriving products.
I am beyond disgusted at the response " ma'am there's nothing we can do, it's out of our hands. Seriously Carter's, that's your response to your customers?!?!?!? Absolutely terrible!!
Also, if FedEx is the root of your problems, then why don't you get an different logistics company. For God sakes, stop blaming everyone else and take some responsibility for your cs and products!

I honestly hope my recorded phone call gets into someone's hands that respects customers and wants to make things right. If I hear "Ma'am, there's nothing I can do, I apologize, but it's out of our hands, shipping is 3 to 7 business days. I'm going to blow my top!!

darrylf11
6/19/18

Ever since the carters closed near me. I ordered online 3 times. Within those 3 times it after the items shipped my expected delivery date changed. 1st time it changed 5 times the 2nd time it changed 3 and currently i received another email stating my item been rescheduled again this is the 4th time.. what makes me mad is i paid for 3-5 day shipping each time. So why do i get my items 3 or 4 weeks later? Customer service seems not to have any answers nor will they refund my shipping. Im so done with carters.

shog
6/10/18

Just before mother' day 2018, I purchased several items from oshkosh/ Carters. I decided the best way is to purchased door busters. One of the items in my purchased was a skirt for $18.00 but it was buy one get 2 free. I continue adding other items to my basket and forgot to choose 2 extra colours of the said skirt. When I realized I sent an email, no reply. I'm still waiting on that email anyway the order arrived at my cousins address and she shipped it to my address. I immediately called customer service and notified them of my missing order. She is to let me know my two weeks deadline had pass and she cannot do anything about my order. I explained to her that at check out my order was still showing the item as buy one get 2 free, she said the company would send two even if the customer didn't choose. I even went further to say I sent an email as soon as I realized I didn't choose 2. This customer service lady just want me off the phone. She just keep saying I cannot do anything, it's too late. But I did sent an email with no reply. She offered a coupon on next order I was so pissed this was my first time buying from this company and I was extremely disappointed . And that particular skirt and others like it sells for basically under $5. A big company like this should do what is right. If the customer forget to choose then send 2, if that's what is offer. Feeling disappointed

sues206
5/1/18

I get clothes from their stores and they last awhile with reasonable prices. The stores are well organized and the clerks are friendly.

sues171
4/27/18

I love their styles for babies, and the quality is good too. But sometimes I think the sizes of the clothes are not that exact.

rebeccab199
4/22/18

I order for my granddaughter all the time, just ordered 6 on sale 3 piece outfits. Love, love shopping this way, My grandson is now too big for shopping here. If you watch the sales, you can get great deals.

pattib42
1/8/18

Carters is timeless! some thing run small, but they have the most beautiful colors and patterns of all baby clothing!

katrinas36
1/6/18

order placed monday after thanksgiving-my order was messed up several times. First part of my shipment was someone else's order. They could only refund me for one outfit because they no longer had the other. the second part of my order only contained 1 of 2 outfits. another reshipment was sent- that order was lost in the mail! When I called to find the location of the outfit they said I was no longer able to order that outfit but could only issue a refund. After 3 phone calls with customer service and 3 out of 4 orders received, I only ended up with two of the four outfits I originally ordered. As a first time mom I was very excited to use carters.com, but after this, I am extremely disappointed in the unreliability and inconsistency. The only thing they offered for me was 30% off my future order. I do not have any trust in ordering from carters.com again.

sharonf72
12/21/17

i just had grandchildren born so i tried carters, not once but twice, and by the time the order is delivered my grandchildren are just moving into another size, i love their clothes and their prices but definitely not their shipping!!!!

amandal148
12/18/17

I love the clothes and prices ! This is almost all I bought my daughter for a year . Thank you !!!!!!!!!!

hebas2
12/18/17

Carter is good name in the baby cloth stores and well known one as pretty and affordable store , but when it comes to delivery worldwide its really disappointed no delivery in UAE although UAE is one of the most big market for carter and the huge chain prove so , so why no delivery to that country

dianec117
12/17/17

The store did not have the top I wanted, so the salesperson ordered it for me online. I received a cancellation notice 9 days later claiming it was no longer available. It stated I would receive a refund in 3-5 business days. Well here it is 3 weeks later and no refund! I guess they're good at keeping your money!! I foolishly ordered a snowsuit online to which I received a confirmation stating they were working on my order, followed by an email 3 days later stating it had shipped. Once again I did not receive my order, but this time they didn't even have the decency to tell me it was cancelled. After several calls it was Fedex who told me it never shipped. Upon calling carter's one last time I was finally told it was out of stock. Very poor business!! I'm giving it one star because I can't give it any less!

katiea42
12/14/17

Love the clothes and deals! I have their rewards and because I have so many nieces and nephews... I signed up a few years ago and have been rewarded over and over for necessities. Now that I am expecting, I'll be able to use the rewards on my own little one.

brendap72
12/10/17

I have shopped for Carters clothing for my grandchildren and have never been disapointed. I woukd go to the US but they have a store here in Abbotsford and they sell childrens clothing at Costco. Great quality and prices in store and online.

sarahr182
12/3/17

Great clothing! Worth every penny! Love the baby clothes and accessories! Totally worth the buy! You gotta check em out for sure!

momf
12/2/17

I bought two cute outfits for my baby boy online. I needed them for family pictures. Since I was buying it one month in advance, I was not worried at all about shipping and arrival. Two weeks went by and I was excited to recieve a message from Sandy Carter's asking me to go and pick up my order. Nothing... three weeks went by, I stopped by and asked about it, it wasn't there yet! The worker seemed bugged at me for asking - which made me feel very unconfortable. I thought, well I still have a couple days. One more week went by, I never received any message from Carters, pictures were not taken and I was very frustated - especially when the store had the same two outfits I bought online but they could not let me have them since I bought my online. After a month and a few days, I stopped by again and it was finally there. I'll never again buy anything online or go back to this store. I love their clothing, shoes and accessories but the stress and bad experience with their service aren't worth my time and money.

ellens81
11/28/17

ABSOLUTELY DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. I spent two and a half hours in the store. Then I ordered the sizes the store did not have but were available to the store to order. These were a bunch of Christmas gifts. Three weeks went by - no order! I called the store and they found out once they sent the order the order department didn't get place. I have called Carters and they are the absolutely horrible. They tryed telling me I never placed this order. I have the receipt. I bought the items that the store had and ordered the coordinates online. So now I sit with purchased items that need the coordinating top or bottom. I am getting nowhere with this. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE! You will be sorry.

sallt
11/26/17

I shop here for my grandchildren. Always great selection. The stores are conviently located no matter what state you live in. You'll also find huge sales.

heatherh119
11/22/17

I like Carter's because their clothing is good quality, the site always seems to work well and they'll adjust my purchase price if something goes on sale right after I buy it. Shipping takes a little time but it's usually free so, no complaints here! :-)

brendal89
11/20/17

bettsd1
11/19/17

Ive shopped with a variety of kids stores and Carters is by far my favorite for younger kids. The clothes are adorable, they match well and they are hold up well in the wash even under higher temperatures which is important for sanitizing those dirty onesies.

andreah111
11/18/17

Good price and good quality! Theres always a deal to be had or a coupon to find. I do about half my kids shopping at this store, every year.

michaelc533
11/7/17

I love the variety of clothing expecially for boys. Colors are always seasonal and prices are slightly high but given the quality of fabric I don't mind paying the premium.

lindseym53
10/31/17

They frequently have sales so you can get high quality baby clothes at excellent prices. Any issues are promptly and politely resolved

jamiem139
10/29/17

I love Carter's baby clothing, it's a little on the pricey side but I guess I can say it's worth it!

I have found better online. Sometimes just 2.99 for shirt, shorts or pj. I always buy off season and get Hugh discounts. The only problem is variety but I'm not picky. I just buy what I like and check again later. Good luck

By Maxine B.

Questions? Get answers from the Carter's staff and other customers.

Carter's?