Review of Carter's

contactus@carters.com
2017 Customer choice award

brendap72
12/10/17

I have shopped for Carters clothing for my grandchildren and have never been disapointed. I woukd go to the US but they have a store here in Abbotsford and they sell childrens clothing at Costco. Great quality and prices in store and online.

sarahr182
12/3/17

Great clothing! Worth every penny! Love the baby clothes and accessories! Totally worth the buy! You gotta check em out for sure!

momf
12/2/17

I bought two cute outfits for my baby boy online. I needed them for family pictures. Since I was buying it one month in advance, I was not worried at all about shipping and arrival. Two weeks went by and I was excited to recieve a message from Sandy Carter's asking me to go and pick up my order. Nothing... three weeks went by, I stopped by and asked about it, it wasn't there yet! The worker seemed bugged at me for asking - which made me feel very unconfortable. I thought, well I still have a couple days. One more week went by, I never received any message from Carters, pictures were not taken and I was very frustated - especially when the store had the same two outfits I bought online but they could not let me have them since I bought my online. After a month and a few days, I stopped by again and it was finally there. I'll never again buy anything online or go back to this store. I love their clothing, shoes and accessories but the stress and bad experience with their service aren't worth my time and money.

ellens81
11/28/17

ABSOLUTELY DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. I spent two and a half hours in the store. Then I ordered the sizes the store did not have but were available to the store to order. These were a bunch of Christmas gifts. Three weeks went by - no order! I called the store and they found out once they sent the order the order department didn't get place. I have called Carters and they are the absolutely horrible. They tryed telling me I never placed this order. I have the receipt. I bought the items that the store had and ordered the coordinates online. So now I sit with purchased items that need the coordinating top or bottom. I am getting nowhere with this. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE! You will be sorry.

sallt
11/26/17

I shop here for my grandchildren. Always great selection. The stores are conviently located no matter what state you live in. You'll also find huge sales.

heatherh119
11/22/17

I like Carter's because their clothing is good quality, the site always seems to work well and they'll adjust my purchase price if something goes on sale right after I buy it. Shipping takes a little time but it's usually free so, no complaints here! :-)

brendal89
11/20/17

bettsd1
11/19/17

Ive shopped with a variety of kids stores and Carters is by far my favorite for younger kids. The clothes are adorable, they match well and they are hold up well in the wash even under higher temperatures which is important for sanitizing those dirty onesies.

andreah111
11/18/17

Good price and good quality! Theres always a deal to be had or a coupon to find. I do about half my kids shopping at this store, every year.

michaelc533
11/7/17

I love the variety of clothing expecially for boys. Colors are always seasonal and prices are slightly high but given the quality of fabric I don't mind paying the premium.

lindseym53
10/31/17

They frequently have sales so you can get high quality baby clothes at excellent prices. Any issues are promptly and politely resolved

paolac10
10/25/17

I love the quality of the clothes for my boys! wash and dry countless times and patters/colors never fade! true sized as well so its ok to buy online

lucab38
10/24/17

Was expecting much due to their branding! :D Thanks for a great service. Definitely going to recommend to others!

pacienciam
10/24/17

I ordered shoes for my son to wear for a special occasion. Well when purchased they gave me a date of arrival that was a couple weeks earlier. Then I received a text saying it's delayed a week then another text saying it's now going to be delivered the day after the event. So much for that. Probably grow out of them by the time I actually get them. That's why I don't usually and never will again shop there.

tamaras51
10/21/17

Quality is the name of the game here. Your children will out grow the clothing before the clothing wears out!!! And the styles! Totally awesome!

susans399
10/17/17

Love the sales and the door busters. I order online. Once in awhile something gets messed up in the delivery of my order but overall satisfaction is good.

bonifaciov
10/16/17

this so good especially for kids we are avid fun always go here best quality products prize is economical textile is good
can be introduce to others or easily to introduced to all

samanthag58
10/16/17

Carters is my go to when looking for trendy kids styles at an affordable price. I love shopping here for all four of my children.

ayset
10/8/17

This is a kids store? Are you sore? You have no respect about mom's and her kids... Why do you gossip in front of your costumer???? In Bella terra and today !!!

gwenp5
10/7/17

Its a very good website, their support is always willing to resolve the problems with orders(however there are barely any of those). If you seek for good experience with goods for children - I definitely recommend this site to review!

juant33
10/7/17

Es ropa muy bonita, bien hecha,con excelentes materiales y cuidando los detalles necesarios, conscientes de para quien están hechos

La recomiendo 100%

lorir93
10/5/17

Everything is so cute and good quality! I have always been satisfied with all my purchases. I miss shopping there now that my child is older!

samanthaj57
10/3/17

I do shop here on a regular I have a 2 year old and we are limited to options for kids, buy I find it is a bit pricey especially when toddlers and infants grow out of clothing so fast I prefer Walmart and winners for affordable prices caters is if I have no options

verbial
10/2/17

I order here all the time and the sales and prices are great. The clothing feels great and fit very well. I recommend Carter's to everyone

nargiza2
Nargiz A.
9/30/17

Items with amazing quality and suitable prices. I expect you to less the shipping fee for foreign countries.

I have found better online. Sometimes just 2.99 for shirt, shorts or pj. I always buy off season and get Hugh discounts. The only problem is variety but I'm not picky. I just buy what I like and check again later. Good luck

By Maxine B.
Questions? Get answers from the Carter's staff and other customers.

Carter's?