Review of Carter's

contactus@carters.com
2018 Customer choice award

isabelled20
5/7/19

Love buying stuff for my son from carter's. Size always good. I always shop online. Recently bought from them

rimah1
5/7/19

Amazing kids shoes. They always are having sales and even when they arenr having a sale the prices are very good. Plus rhey always are changing styles to keep up with the newest trends.

fredam18
4/19/19

Such a nice experience it was. Great site for babies collection. I ordered the clothes . There is variety of range in kids ware. Awesome colors and pattern are available here.

karib38
4/9/19

I ordered items in store via online because they didn't have the sizes available I needed. They told me it's the same prices in store would be honored online. However when I looked at my receipt I saw that wasn't true and I was charged almost double. When trying to contact customer service they refuse to do anything about it

robertm1422
4/3/19

Its a really nice experience to buy kids clothes . The delivery of product is quite fast . The Collection of kids ware is just awesome. Lovely color combination and variety of kids ware is available here.

kevinp300
3/6/19

For my kids, I am always concerned for the good quality clothes. And this place is great fod kids shopping. It has great clothes. Their sizes are so accurate for new borns. Great customer support.

susanm87
2/19/19

he quality is pretty decent for the cost . As for the customer service , hope and pray that you dont need to contact them, they are like robots and aren't looking to assist . The shipping takes forever/ My package going from VA to NJ took 2.5 weeks which shouldn't have taken more than 3-5 business days. Customer service kept saying check the tracking .. DUH!! thats why im contacting you ... Once my order was finally delivered, 2.5 weeks late they sent an email saying your package is delivered and acted as if im the idiot.

dangh2
2/7/19

If you aren't sure of the sizes DON'T EVER purchase online . Once you purchase wrond aize they will not make changes for you or cancelled your order for you , you will have to wait for items to ship home then go return it on your own to the store or send it back to them . What's the point of shopping online for our convenience?

nf28
1/14/19

They say they send s birthday promotional code for kids, Never recieved any for 3 years, Yes I checked the junk folder too.
They said they are sending again. Never recieved! Poor customer service!

marinas73
1/3/19

bought 2 items one had to be returned to store another mailed. went to lots of trouble to return those items for free. when got refund they charged me for shipping item back. really? horrible company. have to call several times to get money back that should not have been charged.

calvinb64
12/25/18

i receive my package after 10 days so this is not expected and the quality of the product is awesome the reason why i upset is delivery is not on time.

heathers362
12/23/18

Ordered a gift on the 8th of December and still don't have it! Called Cslustomer Service and was told "we're not FedEx. You need to call them to find your package." Really?!! That's your idea of customer service? So much for the Christmas gift I ordered my niece! Heed the warnings and do. It ever order from this company. Lesson learned by me. Never again.

johnb2175
12/19/18

Had an awesome experience with Carters. Slight problem with order but customer support resolved it promptly

lylyl1
12/13/18

I placed the order on November 24th, and I have not received my package yet (20 days now). When I tried to contact them, it took forever to get someone on the line and finally after they responded they told me to track my package online (which of course I did already) and they also said that I should call the Fedex and find out where the package is. Me to call the Fedex and look where the package is?! What's wrong with u Carter's? I have been waiting for the order for 3 weeks, u took my money and now u r telling me to call around and find out what carrier has my package in possession. At this point , I don't need the package anymore, I just want my money back. Horrible customer service and care

samanthah161
12/3/18

Kristy and Kim help me solve a problem on a charge that was on my account from a mess up we're assuming! They fixed it immediately. Also I think it was Elizabeth who helped with my return when my phone malfunctioned. My order always fast and efficient when I order from carters. And now the customer service is amazing! No complaints

nghiemp
11/30/18

Don't ever order from Carter's. 5 days now and my order hasn't shipped yet. Tried sending them a message from their website, no reply. Tried the chat option, no agent available. Tried the calling them, being place on hold for over 30 minutes. Got tired and hung up. Sent them an email. No reply! Never ever again will I order from this company.

alyssab66
11/29/18

Black Friday was my second time shopping online with Carter's. The first time I had my order shipped to the store and it took a whole month and when I got my confirmation email I went in and they couldn't find my order and ended up getting a call three days later to come back into the store and pick it up. Fast forward to Black Friday, it's been 5 days and my order is still in processing. I'm tryibg to call them and have emailed them 3 times with one response basically saying they are getting it ready now (yesterday) and the holiday has made things take more time. Well I still haven't seen any updates on my order and I checked my bank account which had the charge pending since I made my order and now the pending charge isn't even there. I don't know if they cancelled my order or what but I can't get any reliable communication from them and I wish they would just prepare better for the holidays if they know this is going to be an issue. But from my past experience and other revoewers it seems this is their norm. Who knows if I'll even get my order, and if I do if it'll come before Christmas.

saraht247
11/28/18

No answer of phone calls no reply to email. No chat service rep horrible.my order just sit in the ware house now its day 6 really bad angry customer

traciel9
11/19/18

I've noticed whenever I receive an email that says 1 hour sale 50% off I look back at last week's regular sale nothing changes same prices it's all a scam and there's times that I received my order and the clothes are too small or not the size I ordered and it does take quite a bit of time to get your order from Carter's

michaell909
11/12/18

I ordered gifts for a family member's baby shower. Carter's charged my card, but never shipped. Carter's Customer Service rep said they never received payment, which they did 3 weeks earlier. Then her manager (Mr Attitude), when pressed, came clean stating that Carter's received the order, took the payment, but just didn't bother shipping. To make matters worse, he said he would cancel the order and that we had to go online and generate the order all over again. Instead of following through with the original order, he had no faith in his own company and said he would rather refund the order. With so many better companies out there, why deal with this crap!

zeidaj
11/11/18

The Manager on duty on November 10, 2018 at the Carters Store at Bay Terrace in Bayside, NY had to be the worst I have ever come across . She doesn't approach customers for help, will leave you standing by counter like idiots. When I finally asked for help picking up order, she sighed as if she were being asked to climb Mt. Everest I'm less than a minute . I'm general that store seems to hire miserable people that instead of a smile, give you frowns. I'm done with bad shopping experiences. Disgusting!

xinw4
10/11/18

I love shopping here for all of my daughter clothes and even shoes. They have the cutest pieces. I love the great deals and quality of clothing

kathyk223
9/13/18

I ordered some items online. I did not get an email confirmation although I got a message that my order went through. I emailed twice with no response. I called customer service and spent almost an hour on hold. I will never order from here again. I am left to wonder if this is a legitimate site. There are many cons out there.

angiep61
9/8/18

I'm shocked by the number of negative reviews for Carter's Online.... I've had a totally opposite experience with this company.

I have nine - yes 9 - grandchildren and often send baby gifts. My "go to" gift for a new baby is a year of outfits - one in each age size - for the newbie. The items usually ship within a few days and I've only once had a delivery issue.

I recently ordered for a new baby and FedEx sent a delivery notice but the recipient had not received the gift. THIS IS A FEDEX ISSUE, NOT A CARTERS ISSUE. I called customer service at Carters, they sent out replacement items with expedited shipping the same day at no cost. Carters went above and beyond to resolve this issue! This is a great company with quality products at very reasonable prices.

I'll certainly continue to order from and be a Carters fan!

kaitlynm31
8/31/18

I frequently shop at Carter's but after hearing how one of your Employees spoke to another employee, I WILL NEVER COME BACK AGAIN. You have lost my business for good. I believe the employers name was Courtney and I will say she demonstrates poor customer relation skills and is frequently rude and impolite. Her attitude needs to be kept in check. I've spoken to a couple other customers and they said she was very impolite when assisting. We will no longer provide business to yours stores.

I have found better online. Sometimes just 2.99 for shirt, shorts or pj. I always buy off season and get Hugh discounts. The only problem is variety but I'm not picky. I just buy what I like and check again later. Good luck

By Maxine B.

Questions? Get answers from the Carter's staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Carter's