Review of Carter's

contactus@carters.com
2018 Customer choice award

michaelc533
11/7/17

I love the variety of clothing expecially for boys. Colors are always seasonal and prices are slightly high but given the quality of fabric I don't mind paying the premium.

lindseym53
10/31/17

They frequently have sales so you can get high quality baby clothes at excellent prices. Any issues are promptly and politely resolved

jamiem139
10/29/17

I love Carter's baby clothing, it's a little on the pricey side but I guess I can say it's worth it!

paolac10
10/25/17

I love the quality of the clothes for my boys! wash and dry countless times and patters/colors never fade! true sized as well so its ok to buy online

lucab38
10/24/17

Was expecting much due to their branding! :D Thanks for a great service. Definitely going to recommend to others!

pacienciam
10/24/17

I ordered shoes for my son to wear for a special occasion. Well when purchased they gave me a date of arrival that was a couple weeks earlier. Then I received a text saying it's delayed a week then another text saying it's now going to be delivered the day after the event. So much for that. Probably grow out of them by the time I actually get them. That's why I don't usually and never will again shop there.

tamaras51
10/21/17

Quality is the name of the game here. Your children will out grow the clothing before the clothing wears out!!! And the styles! Totally awesome!

susans399
10/17/17

Love the sales and the door busters. I order online. Once in awhile something gets messed up in the delivery of my order but overall satisfaction is good.

bonifaciov
10/16/17

this so good especially for kids we are avid fun always go here best quality products prize is economical textile is good
can be introduce to others or easily to introduced to all

samanthag58
10/16/17

Carters is my go to when looking for trendy kids styles at an affordable price. I love shopping here for all four of my children.

ayset
10/8/17

This is a kids store? Are you sore? You have no respect about mom's and her kids... Why do you gossip in front of your costumer???? In Bella terra and today !!!

gwenp5
10/7/17

Its a very good website, their support is always willing to resolve the problems with orders(however there are barely any of those). If you seek for good experience with goods for children - I definitely recommend this site to review!

juant33
10/7/17

Es ropa muy bonita, bien hecha,con excelentes materiales y cuidando los detalles necesarios, conscientes de para quien están hechos

La recomiendo 100%

lorir93
10/5/17

Everything is so cute and good quality! I have always been satisfied with all my purchases. I miss shopping there now that my child is older!

samanthaj57
10/3/17

I do shop here on a regular I have a 2 year old and we are limited to options for kids, buy I find it is a bit pricey especially when toddlers and infants grow out of clothing so fast I prefer Walmart and winners for affordable prices caters is if I have no options

verbial
10/2/17

I order here all the time and the sales and prices are great. The clothing feels great and fit very well. I recommend Carter's to everyone

nargiza2
Nargiz A.
9/30/17

Items with amazing quality and suitable prices. I expect you to less the shipping fee for foreign countries.

joshp47
9/29/17

I buy my nephew clothes here all the time. It's a little pricey, but the quality of clothes makes it worth it.

leenat1
9/29/17

Nice things, need more of big kid things to now a days kids are bigger than their age. Cute and reasonj

antonioz2
9/22/17

the best store to buy kids clothing returns and exchange are very easy and they have stores almost in every mall I visited so its very easy to buy from one store and return in and another

amyl181
9/20/17

I've ordered lots of nice things from the company.all of the things I ordered have been good nice quality clothes. Would recommend to others

henryc96
9/19/17

the price are very good,, and all wes they have coupon...the workers are very polite,,i never have any problem

xiomarag4
9/18/17

I go to the Crenshaw mall store and the costumer service is great! Alitza helped me today and she's always helping clients with a big smile, thank you Ms Alitza

sanb13
9/16/17

I've waited my parcel over a month, and Carters customer service never give me a proper tracking number or contact information!! And I receive a box full of pop tarts instead of my orders today!!!! the parcel has definitely been stollen or swapped during shipping!!!! Still waiting for Carters reply.....

I called Carters customer service by international calls!!! Totally unhelpful!!! Wasted my time and money!!!!
Can you hire proper employees rather then transport the phone calls to India or something....!? The phone lady couldn't even speak proper English!!!!

jeffw117
9/13/17

Every time my wife and I use Carter's to pick up my little boy some new clothes we have the best experience, stores are easy to find and the clothes are great prices. We only shop Carter's for my little man!

I have found better online. Sometimes just 2.99 for shirt, shorts or pj. I always buy off season and get Hugh discounts. The only problem is variety but I'm not picky. I just buy what I like and check again later. Good luck

By Maxine B.

Questions? Get answers from the Carter's staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Carter's