Review of Carter's

contactus@carters.com
2018 Customer choice award

huldad
6/13/17

I love them so much and they are so personal and nice all the time and you will not go wrong shopping with them online... LOVE......!!!!!

sarah2923
6/12/17

Very cute clothes but most stores that sell carters are overpriced. I won't buy something that's overpriced

jenl63
6/9/17

Will always shop quality retailers. Normally I look for when they go on sale. If there was a Carter's near me I would totally be in trouble, lol!

lucyluc
6/7/17

I've been buying the clothes from Carters ever since my MIL bought some for my baby. Their fabric is pretty good for their price and they do these sales so often that you get really good deals on them.

yumio2
6/6/17

My order went missing. Apparently Carters didn't ship my package so that UPS tracking associated with my order had been sitting as "Order Processed: Ready for UPS" for a long time. I contacted CS several times via both emails and phone calls. Some reps know what they are doing but many of them were horrible. Thanks to stupid Carters they didn't ship my order but the email notification about "Your order is ready to pick up!" was still sent out, I ended up with going to the store some extra times. And Carters don't care. If it was Gap.com they'll give me 10% OFF coupon to show their apologies (and they did when something inconvenient stuff happened to me). It was a mess, not cool at all.

davidd341
6/1/17

I ordered clothers for my sone for three times from this store and all the time I was satisfied with the level of their service and the quality of a product!

seang51
5/19/17

Carter's is one of the best clothing stores for babies - has everything you need. Very cute and affordable.

toris19
5/19/17

I love Carter's for my two daughters. Especially the clearance racks. Everything washes and wears very nicely. They last a long time and are great quality. My kids love picking outfits there. They always have great sales and the staff are kind and helpful at all of the locations ive been

The only negative is sometimes the price point is a little high.

angeld18
5/11/17

I have bought many things from Carters and have always been pleased ! I highly suggest it to all my expecting mothers !

isabela21
5/9/17

Love it
I don't have children but plenty friends with babies
Love to go to Carter's the pricing is amazing for the great quality and Carter's has in mind the softness of your little ones.
Also doesn't hurt at all your eyes when you get in and see the soft pastel colors it's all softness and cuteness...what to look at first? ...boy or girl?

agustinp2
5/8/17

I have been buying children's clothes for years there now and their products never fail me the quality is excellent , but going to their retail locations is a pain . The staff there are not very helpful most of the time . Prices are a little high but it is worth it they last .

marieo13
4/29/17

Carter's has a good selection of cute children's clothing in a large range of sizes and other accessory items for the little ones.

sharlettleo
4/27/17

Best deals for kids. There is always a deal or extra percentage off. Clothes hold up as expected! I will continue to shop online and in store for my little ones.

nicolej50
4/20/17

I use the carters at the outlet mall... i get BETTER quality clothes that dont unravel for same as cheaper stores... they last so well, i end up passing the clothes on to my family to yse for their kids.... the reg retail is a little prucey for me, but with the amt of clothes i need for my kids, carters outlet is easy on my wallet...

carolinad8
4/15/17

Have lots of kids clothing from Carter's and have always fit well and held up to whatever my son did in them. Will continue to buy their clothes.

jessicas240
4/13/17

LOVE there baby clothing love the styles, colors and all the cutes dresses for girls and the cutes suit for boy's very cheap to shop and the accessories are so adorable

domoinah
4/7/17

je suis une personne très exigeante, mais ce site m'a beaucoup plut. je suis vraiment satisfaite des produits de que j'ai acheté. merci beucoup!
Mon bébé aussi vous dit merci, ses petites affaires et surtout les petits vetements sont super. ils sont très confortables et mets mon petit bout très à l'aise. je vais de suite recommander ce site à tous mes ami(e)s pour qu'ils ai aussi la chance d'être satisfait lors d'une commande en ligne.
encore une fois merciiii

ravenp2
4/3/17

I ordered online because I work crazy hours and it's easier for me. I needed the clothes for my daughter for a trip we were taking the following weekend. Ordered on Monday, and I got a email saying it was here on Friday (which was awesome) oh was my excitement shortly lived. I opened the box and the right packing slip was in the box BUT every article of clothing was WRONG. I called customer service to let them know and the customer service representative with a nonchalant attitude says "oh yeah, sometimes that just happens" EXCUSE ME?! Just the WORST experience I've ever had with anyone I've ever ordered from online. I won't order here again.

marya628
3/31/17

I had put in my order already for my baby boy and needed to change the size of clothing and shoes one size up. When I had called customer service, the lady who helped me was very sweet! She had cancelled my whole order by accident, but bumped me up to over night shipping and added a 30% off my order for the inconvenience. PLUS she gave me a coupon code me 30% off my next order and also over night shipping. This was the first time I had to deal with customer service and the person who helped me was nothing but the best and made sure she got everything taken care of plus more!

sellenac
3/14/17

Purchased several outfits for the holidays. Am keen on the coordinated look. Love the style and quality. Have great sales.

tabathae3
3/6/17

They have great clothing! It's well made& they have really great sales! I've actually never had to deal with customer service with an issue, so I can't rate that experience, but everywhere else I think they do great!

helenc95
2/25/17

I placed an order online to be delivered at a store near me not knowing at the time it directed me to a store farther away. After my order was placed I called customer service the next day. The first Rep said his system was not working and to call right back, which it sounded like I interrupted his lunch or nap. He just didn't sound alert. The second Rep I got told me he was putting in an expedited alert to change the store location and I will hear something back from them with new tracking information etc. etc. I never heard anything back until I was notified that it went to the store I didn't want it to go too. Bottom line don't call customer service because the service sucks and you get no results!!

pipoym
2/10/17

This website has all the thing you need for your baby. It is just a 1 click away. Hoping to have many transactions with this.

vickyd12
12/25/16

Every time we go to Hawaii we make sure we go to Carters. The shop is the most awesome price for childrens clothes and wonderful quality, We love it.

belenc1
12/22/16

I placed my order on Dec. 16 and tracked my order. Will not be here until Dec.27. Great I will get until after christmas. Called and the representative was the rudest person ever. I explained that I didn't have money tor buy something else for my grand dauther they dont give a $#*!.

I have found better online. Sometimes just 2.99 for shirt, shorts or pj. I always buy off season and get Hugh discounts. The only problem is variety but I'm not picky. I just buy what I like and check again later. Good luck

By Maxine B.

Questions? Get answers from the Carter's staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Carter's