Review of Carter's

contactus@carters.com
2018 Customer choice award

dianef46
12/5/16

Bought 5 new one piece sleepers with hood with ears. So cute. But 4 out of 5 zippers broke within couple of months. Waste of money. Spent $10 plus tax. Afraid to buy from there now.

nadiad4
12/5/16

I placed an order on 11/22/16. I received an email with shipping info and tracking number. I checked the tracking a few days later and ups website said items were returned per sender, stating this was a duplicate order. I never received my order. Contacted customer service was told they would resend items and apologized. Said I would get new tracking number. Checked today got new tracking number checked it out on ups tracking number is and old number for something that was delivered to Elgin, OK 6/12/15!! what a rip-off. Customer service wont reply to my emails. NEVER WILL I ORDER FROM HERE AGAIN

leeannp1
12/2/16

Placed an order on the monday. The website caused a glitch selecting a wrong address. I called them to change the address and the say they could not it was being processed and being packed for shipping fast foward five days later and package was still not shipped. I spent over $500 in clothing for my kids in one month. but i will never shop at this company again

christopherc88
11/29/16

Actually I really like the clothes, and the delivery is acceptable. You know, babes always grow so fast and you have to buy another and another. And sometimes you take a look of the cute clothes in Carter's, you just want to buy it because you have imagined how it stunning when your children put it on.

ashleyp84
11/28/16

Title says it all, need i say more? Spend 100 on gifts for my niece the wednesday before thanksgiving and did not recieve a confirmation email. I waited and nothing. I called today to ask about it and because i checked out as a guest at the time, they had to use my name, card number, email address and phone number to try to find it and came up with nothing. Naturally, i checked my bank to see if the order even went through, because maybe i was declined, right? Nope! Money was gone to CARTERS. Ive had a similar issue before with carters but with a smaller order and hve nver seen the product, nor did i get the money back. Not again. Never shopping with carters again!

danielc173
11/25/16

I payed an extra $5 for the "gift services" in an order made on the website. The "gift services" was just a cheap bow around the box. There was no gift wrapping and the box itself was pretty cheap.

I think this company is dishonest and I feel burned by them. I will never be a customer again and I advise others to avoid Carter's.

jenr34
11/13/16

I experienced a problem with my online checkout. I contacted customer service, and the representative promised an additional 20% off for the inconvenience, but I never received this discount. This was not a matter of miscommunication, as the Carters online manager stated when I called back later to inquire about it. This was flat out dishonesty. I hope Carters representatives are not trained to offer fake discounts like this to their customers, or they are going to have a lot more angry customers in the future.

cecep
11/13/16

My son had brand new shoes and fell apart within a month. I took them back to show them they were falling apart. They refused to take them back because he wore them more than once. Wow! Never shopping there again!

rodn371
10/17/16

HP Is horrible

yvettea13
9/22/16

This store has cute clothes for your baby.

laural116
7/12/16

Best clothes perfect sizes

suec65
6/20/16

Love the clothes!! Always great quality. Good customer service.
Wish they offered free shipping but hey can't have it all.
I'm a regular shopper at their site.
Super fast shipping!

daphneyp
6/12/16

Always find reasonable stuff for my seven months old grand son at a great price. Love shopping carter's

pamelah36
5/7/16

I needed to send an outfit for my granddaughter and paid twice as much to overnight ship compared to the price of the outfit. It did not get there overnight. The outfit didn't arrive for several more days. I like the clothes, but felt like I got cheated for paying such a high price for shipping without the desired results. If you can get clothes at the store....great. I don't live anywhere close to a Carter's store. If you order online, don't pay extra for expedited shipping because you won't get it. Make sure you pay the standard shipping but allow for longer delivery time than they say it will take. Poor customer service. I contacted them several times and got the run around. They need to improve their shipping standards. I'm not a happy customer.

gloriam31
4/12/16

I love Carter's. I order alot of stuff online and its true to size. I've never had a problem with their clothes or shoes. Great prices as well.

monicac37
3/31/16

A close 2nd to Osh Kosh

jackied39
3/22/16

Love this store love there clothes there Amazing also gender neutral and very adorable well made outfits shop here a lot

penelopeo
3/16/16

Management was very rude. They didn't not help at all nor did they ask if I needed help. They were very rowdy, and not in a happy mood. Cussing on their sales floor, not a safe environment for my two kinds.

lauras120
2/29/16

Amazing website, layouts are awesome and awesome prices.

toreeb
2/18/16

Carters is my go to website for my two baby's clothing! Their prices are reasonable and their clothes never disappoint! I love how they aren't so overly priced and they always have some kind of sale going on! My orders always get shipped so fast and arrive on time! Everything comes packaged so neatly and I've received over 100$ of rewards from them just from shopping and earning points! I love Carters I will be a long time shopper!

cynthiah35
1/15/16

We just started on the kiddo journey and I loved Carters & Oshkosh. We recently signed up for their frequent shopper program. I went on the website and placed and order through PayPal (which is under hubby's name and an email we don't use very often). This messed up the order and the total. I had used my $10 credit. I didn't get credit for the points, couldn't see anything but my paypal receipt (which doesn't show the $10 credit), so it didn't take my frequent shopper info into consideration. My response from customer service was I checked and the $10 credit was processed. No showing me where it was. I will never order or shop there again. There are too many good kid clothes companies to deal with that kind of customer service. It's only $10, but it was the way I was treated. While everything is nicely worded, it was still basically saying to pound sand.

carolynp20
1/9/16

When I had a small issue with a defective item, the rep I spoke with at Carter's was quick to rectify the problem. I would not hesitate to shop there again and can easily award them 5* for being so consumer friendly. One of the best online retailers.

laurab137
12/22/15

I am a returning customer, I like to shop on Carter's. They have very good deals and different styles. The only thing I can say I am not crazy for the quality of fabric.
It's good overall.

melodyb5
11/16/15

I have 2 grand darlings who always need (^ ^) something their Nana loves. Carter's flash sales are awesome! Five dollar clothing items!! The quality is great and the sizes run true. Shipping is reasonable and quick. For quality baby and small child clothing Carter's is a great choice!

sarahn47
11/8/15

The best shop ever! If you need good quality, modern fashion and low prices this is the place to come!! )) I have two daughters, and anything I need for them - I buy it from Carters.

I have found better online. Sometimes just 2.99 for shirt, shorts or pj. I always buy off season and get Hugh discounts. The only problem is variety but I'm not picky. I just buy what I like and check again later. Good luck

By Maxine B.

Questions? Get answers from the Carter's staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Carter's