Review of Carter's

contactus@carters.com
2018 Customer choice award

marian392
6/2/15

very fast shipping to canada!
love ittttt
will buy again and again from here
thankkkss:)

melanier16
4/29/15

Love this store always has nice stuff for a decent price.

helenu8
4/3/15

You can recover some of your money spent for the purchase and also you will get 5$ to your account. To do this, follow the link and register online Extrabux. Extrabux makes it easy to earn cash back and find coupons at the stores you love. After you create a free account, simply click to a store from extrabux and make a purchase. In 1-7 days, your cash back will be added to your Extrabux account. Go to link bit.ly/1wGq3vU

crisp8
2/19/15

This is the place to go online when you find what you love at a department store.
Best buys always.

nancyn16
2/12/15

You really can't beat carters for the quality of their clothing and price for your infant. I have tried other brands and they always fall short.

nalis
2/10/15

Carter's great store, wonderful support. You can also recover some of your money spent for the purchase Carter's cash back 7% and also you will get 5$ to your account. To do this, follow the link and register online Extrabux. Extrabux makes it easy to earn cash back and find coupons at the stores you love. After you create a free account, simply click to a store from extrabux and make a purchase. In 1-7 days, your cash back will be added to your Extrabux account. Go to link bit.ly/1wGq3vU

maryt66
11/4/14

All 4 of my children grew up into their toddler years wearing almost exclusively carters. Now I buy it for friends and miss those young days.

sarahh105
9/26/14

I stocked up on a dozen onesies from the carters website for my child, I know it is the same thing every day but it is so easy to change in and out of and it feels great.

triceh
9/23/14

I will never order online again. I got an email the next morning saying my order wasn't processed even though the money was taken off my card. I called customer service after giving them my info and order # they couldn't find anything then told me it would be 3-5 days for the money to be back on my card. I might not shop their again if my money isn't back on my card.

elizabethk37
7/13/14

Carters makes the absolute best baby gifts around. I have never had a problem ordering directly from their website.

larysaa
7/2/14

I've ordered on June 21, with 3-8 days free shipping. On July 1 I still didn't receive it. On July 2 I called them, and they said "Oh, we're sorry, apparently we forgot to scan a label, or something". Seriously? It's my first experience in YEARS that someone just forgot to ship the order. NEVER EVER AGAIN I will order from this incompetent company!!

nancyh47
3/2/14

Easier to just shop online once you figure out the size of your baby at the store. My child was always a size larger than what their age range was so becareful sizing your baby.

jasonk24
3/9/13

Carter's is my wife's favorite place to get clothes online for the kids. They've got a great selection, great deals, and great customer service. I think we even got some of our baby furniture from from Carter's too.

I have found better online. Sometimes just 2.99 for shirt, shorts or pj. I always buy off season and get Hugh discounts. The only problem is variety but I'm not picky. I just buy what I like and check again later. Good luck

By Maxine B.

Questions? Get answers from the Carter's staff and other customers.

Carter's?