Review of Carter's

contactus@carters.com
2018 Customer choice award

miab19
8/30/17

Great clothes and okay prices. Still pricey.....but...who isn't I guess. I haven't bought anything online from them yet. I will soon. I have about two or so pairs of pants, tops, jackets, and so from them from family members for my son. Great quality. Soft.

rs167
8/22/17

I love Carters!! I buy my children clothes from them all the time! They have adorable clothes for very reasonable prices! Never buy an item for full price, it will go on sale very soon!

maries120
8/17/17

Love the fact that so many of their baby clothes are 100% cotton. If they could just stay little till the Carter's wear out!!!

shirlya
8/15/17

This is one of the best choice for babies clothes, you can find clothes for your baby until they are big enough

patriciaw140
8/14/17

Can't go wrong with buying Carter's for a baby gift. Good selection of cute styles at affordable prices.

stefanp26
8/13/17

We have a few items from Carters and they are nice for the most part. I would say they focus on style more than quality, but this stuff doesn't exactly last a lifetime anyway.
Retail/web store is quite expensive, but the outlet is more affordable and a second-hand children's store in your area is likely the best way to seek out Carter's items on a budget.

maryr245
8/13/17

I love this store the quality of this brand is great when washing and drying it doesn't shrink nor does the Color fades been buying clothes. I have pass down Carter's clothes to family members and still looks great.

karent115
8/10/17

Best wearability of baby clothes. Best prices at local Michigan Meijers stores - always discounted by 40% daily, sometimes more. Great kids clothes.

melissad89
8/8/17

Nice deals sometimes when you can get the sales and fine coupons ! Nice clothing for my kids slso.Have shopped with them couple different times

crazymomg
8/7/17

Always shop Carters for the cute stuff for my granddaughter. Love it! Great value and great quality.

kiml146
7/30/17

Super cute clothes a day when they have sales the prices aren't bad either. Really nice quality. Thick and soft. I love shopping at carters. Just wish they had free shipping all the time.

milap2
7/26/17

Haven't had any issues , they are over priced but I love lost their products. I always take advantage of random free shipping days which isn't often. Returns in store are easy which we hardly ever do. Quality is typical clothing quality , use mostly only their products on both my kids

hannahm65
7/21/17

I first started buying clothes for my step son at cheaper stores, knowing that Carters and OshKosh are higher end. However, I quickly realized that the clothes I was buying were cheaper for a reason... material that falls apart and is uncomfortable for my child. I created an account with Carters/Osh Kosh, and they now send me e-mails with deals they have going on.. Sometimes you can get INCREDIBLE deals.. The quality of clothes is fantastic (having a boy, he puts his clothes to the test daily), and if you use the coupons they send you via e-mail, you can get great savings! In comparison to stores like Crazy8 and The Children's Place, Carters is the egg mcmuffin of kids' stores!

elenal16
7/18/17

The clothes are nice for babies but overpriced. The discounts they offer in their stores are bad. You get better discounts and specials when you buy Carter's in other stores like JCPenny etc. also, there are better and cheaper brands.

barbp18
7/16/17

Beginning July 24, 2017, Carters/Oshkosh has a new return policy. 90 days max if you expect to get back what you paid for the item. After that, whether you have a receipt or not, you will get the lowest sale price. And even then, the refund is in the form of a gift card, no credits to your credit card. I've been a loyal customer, but NO MORE! And I'm returning about $500 worth of merchandise in the next two days. There are plenty of other stores selling Carters clothing.

patriciab200
7/14/17

Carters is always a great place to shop for baby, baby shower gifts any children's gifts and any children's clothing

johnw687
7/13/17

I like their clothes although they haven't lasted as long as Old Navy or GAP equivalents. Also had a terrible time ordering last Black Friday when my order was lost and when I went to reorder everything half of the stuff I had ordered was gone.

tonyb165
7/11/17

I use carter's webpage to get my grandkids gifts and savings I can't resist. Love the selection and the delivery of clothing and items are always correct. No issues from me.

taheea
6/25/17

I love shopping at Carters and I love how I can earn rewards for shopping there. Their girls clothes are very pretty shorts, tanks, tops, etc. The only thing I wish they had a better selection of would be shoes. Their prices are reasonable.

rm180
6/22/17

If your looking for things not sold in area store, or hard to find products, or just better products for different needs then Carter's just might fit that bill for you.

melissab165
6/14/17

I was not that much impressed with the quality, the best I can say is they are OK. Yes they look cute, but for the quality you get, a bit overpriced.

huldad
6/13/17

I love them so much and they are so personal and nice all the time and you will not go wrong shopping with them online... LOVE......!!!!!

sarah2923
6/12/17

Very cute clothes but most stores that sell carters are overpriced. I won't buy something that's overpriced

jenl63
6/9/17

Will always shop quality retailers. Normally I look for when they go on sale. If there was a Carter's near me I would totally be in trouble, lol!

lucyluc
6/7/17

I've been buying the clothes from Carters ever since my MIL bought some for my baby. Their fabric is pretty good for their price and they do these sales so often that you get really good deals on them.

I have found better online. Sometimes just 2.99 for shirt, shorts or pj. I always buy off season and get Hugh discounts. The only problem is variety but I'm not picky. I just buy what I like and check again later. Good luck

By Maxine B.

Questions? Get answers from the Carter's staff and other customers.

Carter's?