Review of CarCovers.com

Tel: 1-800-385-3603

jrq1
JR Q.
3/20/19

Very satisfied, online ordering was easy, gave the specs for our Ranger and the cover fit perfectly.

davido98
David O.
3/20/19

I have purchased 2 covers from carcovers.com and continue to be impressed with the quality , fair pricing, quick shipping and excellent service and follow up! THANK YOU !

georgep95
George P.
3/17/19

My experience with Carcovers.com was very good. The cover fit the BMW G310 R perfectly and I was pleased with the product quality. The order process was effortless and shipping timely. Nothing to complain about!

allens142
Allen S.
3/17/19

I bought this car cover for my son who lives in Tennessee. His truck has taken a pounding from the weather, trees and birds. He has always taken care of his truck and I felt bad every time he would tell me about it. So I had one shipped out to him and he was presently surprised. He said it fits like a glove and the quality is awesome. Now I want to buy one for my truck. Thanks Carcovers.com for making it a flawless process.

mariaf200
Maria F.
3/16/19

Looking forward to protecting my vehicle with cover shield. After receiving the cover shield I am pleased with its quality.

winstone5
Winston E.
3/16/19

I have been using the Platinum Shield Car Cover for over 2 weeks now and it is definitely of a better quality than the previous one I had.

The fit is just right but I am not used to the cover not having any "ears" for the side mirrors.

As for durability, I hope that it will serve me well for a number of years at least.

My car is parked under a shelter so there is no direct rain but wind blows some from the sides from time to time and there is some sunshine in the mornings and afternoons.

I am also very satisfied with the way it was packaged. I've attached some pics.

michaelc1612
Michael C.
3/16/19

Fits my car perfectly. Good price for what it comes with as well. Did great against the blizzard we just had.

seanm455
Sean M.
3/16/19

Great site and selection. Hope the specialized roof rack dimensions i entered into the order form can be accommodated.

joannaf19
Joanna F.
3/16/19

The videos left me with no unanswered questions. I really hope the cover is as good as you say. I'm looking forward to getting it!

teresae38
Teresa E.
3/15/19

I never had an issue, I rated first time. I was totally satisfied with my purchase, just what I wanted.

laraynes
3/14/19

Order a cover for heavy rainy season. Cover was a very good price. First time I covered the car, I had difficulty anchoring the cover, had to literally get on my knees, but that was ok. It rained very hard in my area, water pooled on top of the cover and when I removed the cover from my car, it was as if I never had a cover on it. I would have returned the cover, but I got it muddy when I removed it, and didn't want to go through the hassle of repacking.

fatboyi
Fatboy I.
3/14/19

Had bought previously and was satisfied with a car cover and a motorcycle cover.
The premium Harley cover just purchased seems to be better and well built.

paulab221
Paula B.
3/13/19

The process for ordering this car cover was simple and easy. I am not "tech savvy". That's why I am pleased that it was so easy! I would recommend this site to everyone who is looking for a car cover.

johnf927
John F.
3/13/19

The process was easy. The sale price helps out greatly and the additional discount appreciated. This will be my 3rd cover for a third vehicle.

kayh99
Kay H.
3/13/19

I ordered my first car cover from you and was surprised at how heavy the material was. It fit my 300TD very well, with room to spare.

barbarab649
Barbara B.
3/12/19

I believe this is the 3rdcover I ordered. Each time was hassel free! Only wish you could do something about the "wind" that ruins the cover! : >

richardr528
Richard R.
3/10/19

The cover was on sale so it was a great price. Arrived promptly and packaged well. Instructions were easy to understand and the cover fit well. Looks like great quality but only time will tell.

stevea334
3/9/19
• Updated review

Yesterday I received a refund check for the full purchase price. My ordeal with CarCovers.com has come to an end. As I promised the last CSR at CarCovers.com, I will update my experiences with the company.

On Feb 26, I received yet another apologetic email from the company telling me that their poor response time was due to the holiday shopping season and that they wanted to earn my confidence back. They offered to do one of three things:

1. I could keep the inferior cover they sent and they would refund the $40 difference... not acceptable... the inferior product they sent WITHOUT ANY MENTION OF THE CHANGE didn't meet my needs at all;
2. I could return the inferior product and try again to get what I initially ordered... not acceptable... at that point I had been trying to resolve the problem for a month, and they tried to get me to accept less than their guaranteed fit;
3. I could get a full refund. That's what I chose.

I wasn't done yet though. When CarCovers.com provides return authorization and covers shipping, they do that in a "separate email," the same "separate email" it took them a week to send for the initial exchange attempt. Once again, they did not send the "separate email" immediately. Once again, they waited until I complained before sending return shipping authorization. The only difference is that I didn't wait as long to complain this time.

I shipped the inferior product back to CarCovers.com on February 28th. According to an email I received that day, CarCovers.com processed the refund check that day when they got confirmation on the shipping. I got the check yesterday, March 8th.

One interesting note... in the email I received stating that the check was processed, I was also told "We are sorry it did not work out, if in the future you need a cover that s not custom fit please contact us back."

Thanks CarCovers.com. If I ever need another cover that doesn't fit my car, I know exactly where to look.

Your mileage may vary, but if you have a late model Mustang, I'd advise looking elsewhere. My rating of CarCovers.com stays at 1 star.

“Fit is Bad, Customer Service is Abysmal”
2/26/19
• Previous review

I've been working to resolve a cover problem for well over a month.

1 - The cover was loose enough to blow off of my car in a light breeze
2 - Initially CarCovers.com customer service told me that because the cover was "semi-fitted" that was the best they could do for my car.
3 - I challenged that response because CarCovers.com advertised a "guaranteed fit."
4 - Another CSR said there was a better fitting cover for my car and would I like to exchange. I accepted.
5 - It took well over a week and several emails to get exchange authorization and instructions.
6 - There was no contact from CarCovers.com to acknowledge that a replacement cover was coming. I was notified by UPS.
7 - The replacement cover I received was (I think) two grades less than their top-of-the-line cover I initially ordered. The first photo shows what I initially ordered, and the poor fit. The second photo shows what I received in exchange. I think the exchange cover is about $50 cheaper.
8 - Several days ago, I emailed CarCovers.com to complain about the incorrect exchange product they sent. No response.

jamesh351
James H.
3/9/19

Great Products and Fair Prices.. I will be back again! This is the 2nd car cover I have bought from You.

paulb1092
Paul B.
3/8/19

This is the second cover from this company and the fit for my 1956 Chevrolet Belair Sedan is just right.

genes47
Gene S.
3/8/19

I received one for Christmas from my brother and loved it. So on his birthday I sent him one for his classic 59 Bel Air. Great product and its gentle on the paint so it wont scratch it.

bobp233
Bob P.
3/7/19

This cover is a replacement for a warranty covered issue. I just owe shipping costs that was charged to my mastercard. Warranty #3000333134. Thank you. Bob P

hemants9
3/6/19

I have find great service at CarCovers i will refer to other to use the service of carcover every time.. thankss

jt191
J T.
3/5/19

Great product. I am impressed with the optional hold down kit. It does a great job keeping the cover tight so it will not slap in the wind.

robertm1392
Robert M.
3/5/19

Bought 2 lightweight dust covers for my 31 chevys. Both fit well and were much heavier than expected for the price.
Very satisfied with the product and service.

Questions? Get answers from the CarCovers.com staff and other customers.

7 Photos for CarCovers.com