Review of CarCovers.com

Pittsburg,, CA 94565
Tel: 1-800-385-3603

emmitta12
1/16/19

I've had two of these car covers. My first car cover was not adequate and replaced with no issues. I decided to replace this cover with Carcovers top of the line cover to protect my investment. And after having this cover for maybe 4 or so years, the cover now cannot be touched without it ripping.

Now, I've filed a warranty claim, and I've reached out to their Customer service asking them why i haven't heard anything about the warranty claim that I've filed. This claim was filed in October 2018, and it is now January 2019. And I have not heard a word.

So as I've been patiently waiting for a representative from Carcovers to contact me, the investment in which i trusted their product to protect, is offered little if any protection from the products listed on their web site and the company has not been as customer focused when it seems to involve issues with it's product line.

janieb19
JANIE B.
1/13/19

QUICK AND EASY THIS WAS A SECOND ORDER FOR THE PLATINUM COVER WHICH I REALLY LIKE EASY TO PUT ON AND OFF WILL ORDER AGAIN WHEN NEEDED

mafv
MAF V.
1/13/19

The cover I purchased for my 1997 Ford F350 is working out wonderful. It's really keeping the rain and snow off the the truck. Since the truck is in such great condition I don't drive it during the winter months here in Michigan. I don't have to worry because it's nice and dry under the cover. Excellent quality and very durable. I'm very satisfied.

kevink335
Kevin K.

2nd time I have purchase this cover, definitely out performs other models
I live in California and all other covers last only 1 year. This

joeg353
Joe G.
1/13/19

Website laid out very easy to order from. Found product, entered information, purchase product.. Simple as it should be… Thanks

brianb655
Brian B.
1/13/19

My second cover, the first lasted 7 years in the Maui sun and wind....very happy with the way it held up in the conditions. It was the go to for a replacement

mitchellb69
Mitchell B.
1/13/19

Just placed the order, so far so good, will see how shipping goes and the quality of the product and how it fits.
Thank you.

js585
J S.
1/12/19

Excellent. Enjoyed the video. The coupon was emailed with a 'click to apply' button but the coupon was already applied at check out, so that was a little confusing. The extra products: cover care kit, etc. were a great bonus.

lisaq15
Lisa Q.
1/11/19

I would highly recommend ordering from CarCovers.com
The cover fit the 1950 chevy styleline perfectly. Had a slight issue when
ordering and the customer service took care of it immediately and it was
delivered when promised.

mikem1144
1/11/19

Quality of cover is good however service and shipping time much less than expected. Ordered cover Dec 7th with stated next day shipping and 2 to 7 day deliver window. On December 14th received notice cover was backordered for about a week. Received notification of shipment on Dec 27th. Order arrived Jan 9th. Poor order/inventory management first issue, second untimely communication and third issue being 13 days of shipment time. In today's marketplace this is ridiculous. Many other quality options are available. Suggest avoiding carcovers.com.

randyg85
randy g.
1/11/19

Thank you for the replacement cover. I love the cover I have, was just surprised when it tore. I'm a little confused about the warranty, if it isn't for tears what is it for? Thanks

luisn24
Luis N.
1/10/19

Great company with great products and great costumer service. I had no issues what so ever and they were very interested on helping and making sure that I got the correct product and that I was happy with the product.

tommyg52
Tommy G.
1/10/19

The cover arrived more quickly than I anticipated, and when I removed it from the box it went right onto the car, weather was coming and I wanted it on. It went on very easily, and fit better than I thought it would, pretty snug, but the weather was for lots of wind and rain, so I put the wind gust kit on, get this option - Easy install and works great. The wind blew at 35-40 gusts and we got 3" of rain in one day, I ran outside a few times to see if the cover had blown off or up onto the hood or trunk - Nope, stayed high and tight as I got hit with a huge gust. When it cleared the wind still blew, the cover hadn't moved and the car was garage dry underneath. I've had this car since new and done a lot of modification to it - This cover may have been one of my best investments in it. In a word - Awesome.

robertr371
Robert R.
1/9/19

I purchased a cover from CarCovers for my new car, and it performs and fits perfectly. The cover shields the car, which is a convertible, from the variety of weather we have here in South Carolina (i.e. occasionally chilly temperatures, and a great deal of heat, humidity, and sun).

brendak130
Brenda K.
1/9/19

Easy to order - you can choose your make/model and it shows which cover fits. couldn't use the $10 coupon since I live in Hawaii but the free shipping is great!

joef131
Joe F.
1/9/19

quick and easy process to order a cover. Drop down for car model was perfect and selection criteria for cover was informative!

nicolec476
Nicole C.
1/8/19

This will be my second car cover bought with them. It’s definitely worth the small investment to keep your car looking new all the time.

reginar35
Regina R.
1/8/19

Your video was most helpful and the deciding factor. It answered all the questions I had about the cover. Being able to get the Gust Strap kit was the clincher. I don't have to craw under the van to secure the cover!

ment
men T.
1/7/19

I have a problem. I like cars and I like working on them. I also have no place to put them.
I'm one of those guys that like original cars, cars that have survived decades without restoration or modification.
My 1950 Nash Statesman is an example. When I could no longer work on projects in my small 2-car garage I had to come up with a solution; Something had to go outside.
I've seen CarCovers' products used on classics, hot rods, and motorcycles and was impressed at how well they protect the vehicle and the fit is perfect.
My Nash has remained dry after several rainstorms and show-ready after our 20 mph wind storms here in California. This winter I'll be able to work on other projects in my small garage thanks to CarCovers.

vintagec1
Vintage C.
1/7/19

Cover is well made and tailored to fit the car properly. It came with a storage bag and
straps to tie it down if need be. Delivery was prompt. Altogether a good experience and
I have already ordered a second cover - Don Jones P. Eng.

stevenj102
Steven J.
1/7/19

I like that you don’t ask for vehicle measurements but instead ask for year make and model. It makes me feel like I’m getting a more custom fit

It would’ve been nice to have an overnight shipping option. The reason I’m purchasing is my sun roof is stuck open in the middle of winter and I can’t get in the shop till next week. Overnight delivery would’ve been worth the extra money (for me)

latonias3
Latonia S.
1/6/19

My online shopping experience was great. I did feel
that the price was a little high. I haven't seen the cover yet because I purchased it for my mother and had it shipped to her directly. She lives a few hours away from me. I hope it's great quality for the price I paid.

coveri
Cover i.
1/6/19

The car cover is perfect and exactly as described. We were very pleased with the ease of ordering,
efficiency of delivery, and overall product quality.

donm304
Don M.
1/6/19

I purchased a cover for a 2008 Sea-Doo, Sea-Doo no longer has them available. I searched the web and came upon your company. My experience with the company has been extremely pleasant! From placing my order online, the web-site is really customer friendly; through the shipping process, updates via email at every stage of shipping; to the craftsmanship and fit of the cover; every aspect top-notch. I have recommended your company to several friends.

michaelo284
MICHAEL O.
1/6/19

Never received a follow up to the email I sent, had to call the company to confirm my order was correct.

Questions? Get answers from the CarCovers.com staff and other customers.

5 Photos for CarCovers.com