Review of QuadraTec

Tel: 1-800-745-6037
internationalorder@quadratec.com

scottb561
10/29/18

Bought a Quadratec premium softop costing me $800 shipped to Australia. Some absolute **** decided to slash one of the rear windows with a blade. I called up Quadratec to order a replacement window, to be advised we would have to buy the whole softop as they no longer make that type!! What??!!
Quadratec it's all good and well charging a premium for a softop, you could maybe think how many customer might need a replacement piece down the line. Maybe make the next generation using the same zipper mesh! Useless bunch, almost as bad as the fool that slashed the window Absolute joke!!

jacquelyng11
10/15/18

I've ordered 5 different parts from this company. One still hasn't been shipped even though "customer service" said it should have been shipped already.

christopherw224
9/26/18

Ordered some wheels which were supposedly in stock. Received and email with a tracking number saying my order was on the way. Noticed the weight which was much lower than 4 wheels should weight. Contacted them to find that the wheels would not ship until early November (it was ordered 25 Sept). They were supposed to ship the day I submitted the order. Poor communication, poor inventory management. The only thing they did right was cancel my order. Will not do business with them again.

robertd690
9/17/18

There reviews are filtered and not honest. Left two reviews today on their site today. One with 4 stars that they posted and one for 1 star that they rejected and didn't post. See photo where they rejected my review. Look at the many other companies available for Jeep parts

jims585
8/23/18

OMG....they have been down for days now. Oh, they will take your order and money!
I called to cancel and can't even do that,,,customer service cant even look up my order. Who is running Quadratec,,,,,bunch of monkeys!

stevef158
3/27/18

Ive received the Quadracrap catalogs for years, so when they had an item I wanted and guaranteed free delivery in less than a week, I placed the order.
Dont be like me! The will screw you, lie to you, make excuses and youll have a grand old time getting your money back.
I find it hard to believe the worst Ive ever been treated is by a company in the off-road community.
Screw you Quadracrap!

adriank35
3/16/18

I needed a document from quadratec so my shocks could be posted to me. Emailed both customer service and info emails and also tried them online.. waste of time. more than $600 at stake! Internatioal buyers need to be proactive when making a purchase and deal with sales reps rather than the online check out option especially when youre getting your items sent through to a freight forwarder. Quadratec have great presentation and catalog so if you're making a formidable purchase then deal with the people there rather than a website! Their customerservice and info emails have both been discontinued.

christiand52
12/5/17

Excellent catalog. They have everything (almost) for a Jeep. Have used them several times for Jeep parts or accessories. Normal transactions.

williamp164
11/25/17

Catalog price 39.99 go online and it was 49.99. What gives. Did the online chat with Dave he basically said oh well get over it.

Will not buy from this POS place again.

sandraa90
7/27/17

Ordered seat covers for my 1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ haven't had them but three maybe four months they're already discolored and all the stitching is tearing piece of s***

craigf29
7/7/17

Always on hold for 20 to 30 min can't get credit back on my card not good customer service I have had to send back orders cuz they're wrong part not good relationship with there repeating customer

praveshd1
6/29/17

I placed 3 orders with Quadratec. I was given a delivery window from 06/26-06/27. Either dates were acceptable to me and hence I didn't asked for rush service and saved some $$.I received one order a day late on 06/28. the others two are still pending. Customer support says to check with USPS. I checked with USPS and they have no update and cannot provide update unless I have track order. Kayla was the person I was dealing with.I called the 800 number and was hold on for 20min. Well, Will I do business with them again ? I don't think so...

johng472
6/9/17

Ordered seat covers 3/28 got note on back order. Tried to call CS several times since and couldn't get through, sometimes holding more than 10 min. Finally got fed up and emailed 5/18 didn't get a response till 5/24 but no definitive answer on when I could expect my seats. Called again 6/02 got a body but seat covers still on back order. Called again 6/09, now on my 3rd attempt of the day and so far been holding 9:03min. If you think the cable companies have horrible CS, try Quadratec

douglasp24
4/25/17

Placed my first and only order with Quadratec . Was given 5 days for delivery . on the 5th day no order so emailed there customer service ( everytime i called 5 hour wait - No wonder horrible service) the email said "I apologize for the wait. We are expecting this item to be in within the next 1-2 weeks. As soon as we receive our shipment we will be getting your order out to you as soon as we can. You will not be charged until this item has literally shipped out. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us through email or our Customer Service line at 1-800-745-6037." No Notice and when i did reach someone they said that one of the parts shipped just today . I paid for what i got cancelled the reset . They offered no apologies no care for loss of business. I told the customer service rep on phone i was posting this in the Jeep chat forums his response was "I dont care do what you want.

robertc333
4/22/17

Worst company you could ever do business with. I received wrong parts on several occasions. I received another wrong part again and sent it back. Few months later I placed a order for a bumper, get a email there is a issue and I call up to them. They daid they never received the part, salesman for very angry rude and ignorant with me when I stated I had sent it. I was in the middle of close to a $50,000 dollar build in parts, $38,000 of those parts were going to be ordered thru them. I said judt cancel the order, salesman got angry and hung up with me. I then called back to speak to a manager and he said he would call back, never did. I instructed my shop to not order any parts thru them. They lost a $38,000 sale over a $59.00 part.

Teerrible place to do business with, the do NOT care about there customers.

Rob

aarond34
3/29/17

quadratec inability to sell you products they don't have or that they don't expect to have any time soon. I bought some Rock Rail/ side steps for my 2016 jeep a few months ago. Not only waiting forever but no communication. So I order the Rails and a tail hitch. I got my tail hitch in the mail in about 3 weeks I checked the tracking and it said I got everything, I went to check online on my account and the order said some items are back ordered. So I called they said, yea its back ordered. I asked why they did not have it listed on their site as back ordered and he agreed just for the sake of not sounding stupid, but it's a sale that they would not have had otherwise. He tells me they should have them in a month. So a month goes by and I call again. they say they will most likely be in, in 2 more weeks. two weeks go by and I call again they tell me the company that is making them is incompetent (ACE Engineering) and can't meet their demand for their huge company. The point is there was no email or calls to let me know of the delay even know every time I called they said they would notify me by the end of the week if anything changes. So it's been over a few more week and I called again. They tell me they are expecting them by the end of the week and they will call text and email me if it changes. So guess what I did not get that call and the following week I call again. Keep in mind every time I call I am on the phone for over 20 minutes before someone picks up. After waiting on Quadratecs standard 20-minute wait I am informed again after been put on hold for another 10 minutes that most likely they would not have them in for another 2 weeks. Your companies ability to not communicate with the customer or the companies you sell parts with is baffling. I refuse to buy anything from this company and will never promote the purchase of anything from you to anyone else. If you would have just been up front with the lack of knowledge your employees know and told me that I may as well wait until hell freezes over before getting what I ordered. I have since then I have been taking welding and fabrication classes at my community college for fun. Not that I plan on doing it but I would most likely have been done with my degree and be able to just make my own before I got these rails. Customers that are leaving reviews, talking about how awesome their customer service is, must just be buying stuff they have in stock. The lines for placing an order and the line for previous order or question are night and day on how long you wait.

brunof14
2/25/16

I bought a part for my 2001 Jeep wrangler: rear window for the Rampage Frameless Trail Top. According to the pictures posted in the Quadratec website, that was mine and mine shows the Ramapage logo.<br><br>The part was $65 but they charged me $46 for shipping and handling... an excessive amount considering size and weight of the parcel. Anyway, it was my only choice.<br><br>The same day I received the part I realized it was not the right item. As of today, after 20+ messages with plenty of pictures (sometimes I had to send three of four times given the strict constraints on the mail size despite you requested tons of pictures) I have ended up without any solution except a very unacceptable "Unfortunately this is our policy as it was your decision to purchase the item and have it shipped. I apologize for the inconvenience - have a nice day!" because I complained about the excessive S&H cost they are not willing to justify nor to refund. <br><br>Buy at your own risk expecting parts that according to their low resolution pictures may be the ones you re looking for, sent to you at abusive S&H costs, with a really poor customer client service ending any discussion with unacceptable replies like the one I got.

darrellt7
4/22/15

I have ordered numerous items from Quadratec and never have had a problem. always sends my items in a timely manner never late if it is they always let you know every time. they know there jeeps and the products I buy from them are the best.

jessicaw38
12/26/14

Wanted wet okole seat overs for a 2015 wrangler. I was debating whether to go through the wet okole website or to order through quadratec. My husband looked prices and quadratec was slightly cheaper and the website stated if I ordered that day I would receive by December 23rd (it was dec 3rd at time of order). I called customer service dec 23rd because I still had not received my order and their website said they had not shipped out until the 22nd. The sales guy told me that I would of had to order prior to December to get by the 23rd. I argued that the webite said differently. He told me to call customer service on Friday the 26th because they were closed over Christmas. I did call today. The customer service guy told me that I would of had to order express shipping to receive by the promised date. I explained that I had ordered express shipping and they called me and told me I could not do express shipping on this order. Also the website never stated I had to order express shipping. He said there was nothing he could do unless I wanted to send he seat covers back and get a refund. I finally received the seat covers about five minutes ago and I love them..... but I will not be ordering through this site again. They have crappy customer service and are apparently not opposed to false advertising. I think for my $654 order I could at least have gotten by Christmas.

mikew84
3/2/14

One of the reasons I always go back to quadratec is these guys know their jeeps. They know jeeps better than the guys at the jeep dealer. They can help you trick out your jeep from adding armor to a hard top and the cost is below dealer prices with a wider range of products. Find parts on the site can be a challenge for any website which is why their customer service cannot be beat.

mp12
5/4/11

On March 13 2011 I placed an order for a 3inch Black Diamond lift kit, 2 kc lights and a dropped pitman arm. Within that week I got the dropped pitman arm, ok cool. By April 13 I have yet to recieve the lift kit and two kc lights. So I call to see when these will be shipped to me and this T.J. from customer service said another 4-10 weeks. This blew my mind and want my order canceled and to be refunded $700 plus dollars. He got an attitude hearing this saying a check will be mailed and abruptly hung up on me. My records show that they did take the money from my debit cards and he said they did not. Then he said oh yeah there was a charge made and we will send a check to you. By April 22 I still have yet to see my $700 refund so I called quadratec again explained my situation to Jared(who was polite) and said a check is being mailed to you via ups in one week and a half. Low and behold it is May 4th and yet to see my $700. If this happens to you go through attorney generals office and they will help and assist you. This place, to me, are theives and I will never ever order from that place again after the way I been treated.

Questions? Get answers from the QuadraTec staff and other customers.

1 Photo for QuadraTec