QuadraTec

QuadraTec has a consumer rating of 1.38 stars from 71 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. QuadraTec also ranks 179th among Auto Accessories sites. The most common issues with QuadraTec are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 6.5%

No positive highlights yet

• BUT when I tried to inquire about a return and reorder, their "world class customer service" line is constantly busy.
  • So, I waited 8 days to call "customer support" about this order.
How would you rate QuadraTec?

“Jeep parts”

Gary P.
3/8/20

I just put the wheels i ordered on my jeep they are grate perfect fit and look fantastic 11 out of ten thinks

“Take your business elsewhere!”

Don F.
5/29/20

Placed an order for a front bumper over a month ago. First shipment was damaged in transit, not their fault. Called them up, they stated no problem, replacement shipping same day. Two weeks later, still no movement on the "printed tracking number" status. Called back a third time, rudely claimed product would ship immediately. 3 days later the 3rd bumper still hasn't moved. Steer clear, these guys are a joke.

customer service (23) order (53) 2 weeks (5) customer support (5) company (16) jeep parts (3) items (11)
donf306
May 29th, 2020
bradleyh118
June 8th, 2020
I purchased a $450 rack to haul a canoe. When it arrived it was scratched considerably, missing 5 parts, and the instructions were wadded in a ball. Obviously, I received a product another dissatisfied customer returned. 11 days later and two emails and still no response. I am new to the Jeep community and have numerous upgrades to make totaling thousands of dollars. Quadratec will not see another penny of my money, and I will spread the word to other Jeep owners I know.
luisc313
June 28th, 2020
Buy a first aid Kit and they sent me some protectors For the tail lights, I will never buy again in this store
garyp507
March 8th, 2020
amandab1133
July 16th, 2020
I am giving them a 1 star rating due to the quality of there customers service. Email them several times to checked on order and see if they had a date of shipping on my product. No answer on any of my emails. Seems this company only wants your money and doesn't care about service to customers. Very flustering.
brianl873
July 8th, 2020
So, I waited 8 days to call "customer support" about this order. After waiting 33 minutes for a representative, 'Joe' came on the line. He apologized profusely for the fact that after two weeks I still had not received my part and said there was an issue at the warehouse. Fair enough, sh@t happens. 'Joe' told me that he would send me an email TODAY( 7/7/20) on the expected shipping date for my missing part. To my shock [sarcasm], I never got any email from QUADRATEC about my parts, that are PAID FOR... now I understand a delay in shipping, No issue. However, after I opened a "customer service ticket" on 6/29/20, and called on 7/7/20, from and order on 6/23/20; you would think that a company as large as this could actually communicate with their customer. Apparently that is too much to ask of QUADRATEC? As of 7/8/20, I have only received an auto-generated email notification of my new 'customer service ticket'. Buyer beware with this company.
dakotae13
June 8th, 2020
I've purchased a few things from them with no issue. Bad review is for them hiding or rejecting negative reviews. I wrote a few reviews that were honest, and informative of the issues I had with some products. A few three star and below and a few that were four and up. All the three star and below reviews were rejected by them. So basically they're hiding anything that makes them or the products the carry look bad. It's not even their name products I had issues with, it was other manufactures'. I tried calling and the phones were down. So I submitted an inquiry. Guess we'll see if they ignore that too.
madc29
September 11th, 2020
I ordered a spring plate for the passenger side of my jeep. They shipped the drivers side. I asked to return it and get a full refund or the correct part, either would have made me happy. They took it back, and even though it was their mistake, they refunded me the part price but still charged me shipping. So I had to pay shipping for their error. That sucks.
christopherc1153
July 20th, 2020
DISASTER. These yahoos sent me the wrong item. I wanted protective carriers for the freedom panels on my Wrangler Sahara. The product they shipped had a very similar item number so I can understand how this can happen. BUT when I tried to inquire about a return and reorder, their "world class customer service" line is constantly busy. I tried a chat and i was "#1 in the queue with a wait time of 0 minutes" FOR 47 MINUTES. I'm furious they've wasted my time like this. I'm also contacting the Better Business Bureau and filing a complaint. Absolute joke.
andrewm1012
June 19th, 2020
I have tried ordering parts from this company on multiple occasions and every time my order has gone on backorder and they do not provide any information on expected ship dates. My most recent experience with them resulted in me canceling an order, however, they shipped the item the next day after I reordered it from another company. Now I get to deal with the fun process of trying to return the $380 in parts I no longer need or want from them. Avoid this company at all costs.
zachariahw5
July 11th, 2020
Ordered a cross member weeks ago, online says processing at warehouse. Still have not received part. No number to call, chat service was stupid, they have to get permission to cancel the order from the distributor before refund. No straight answer on when it will ship even though the shipment policy states 3-5 business days to ship. So at most part should be here within 10 days of ordering!. Do not go through these guys, specially if your in a hurry or need parts asap for a client's vehicle. Pay the extra for a good company! Hope this helps alot of people!.
michaelb4774
August 16th, 2020
First time I ordered a shift boot for a 98 Cherokee, they sent me one for a 89 wrangler, ok no big deal didn't cost much
Second time ordered gts headlight covers they come in a two piece set right side, and left side. They sent me two right sides, unusable. It seems to me like it's being done deliberately so u can return items and then they can then charge you give u back part of what u paid and pocket it, not the company, but an employee. Its something going on there so stay clear. It only takes a few gutter balls to destroy something that once was great..
bretth136
July 23rd, 2020
Have placed and paid for orders, have not recieved the product, after 8 emails and 15 queries... not a single response. Orders value over $3000 so now having to seek legal counsel.
Bunch of damm thieves.
robertm3175
August 11th, 2020
Terrible or non existent customer service, nobody there tracks back ordered parts. You are just left hanging for weeks, months on end until someone decides to answer the phone after an hour or more on hold. Buy elsewhere save yourself the aggravation. Returns require an act of god to happen.
lisac1568
June 10th, 2020
Have tried contacting multiple times. Had unanswered emails, and chats. Got someone on the phone after holding for over 40 minutes. They were going to look into something and call me back in 5-10 minutes and never did. Will not purchase anything from them ever again.
tobiasl9
May 11th, 2020
Seems that the majority of people on here have had bad experiences with Quadratec. Maybe I just haven't had any issues yet, but I've been shopping/ordering from Quadratec since March 2012. To date, I've only had one item appear on "backorder from vendor", which was a Rugged Ridge tire carrier for my 15 JKU. The tire carrier was my largest purchase so far; other items include several sets of headlights and fog lights for my XJ I used to have, other smaller items like that, soft top accessories for my JKU, and cleaning supplies for my soft top. The tire carrier was updated to show "direct ship from vendor", so I called the customer service number for an update. I was on hold for 30 minutes, but I also kept in mind that the whole Covid-19 situation was going on. A person named "Ed" picked up and spoke to me. He was polite and helpful; I provided him updated address information and gate code for my complex. A few days later, I received an E-mail from "Lorraine" at customer support, advising she was checking into an ETA on the ship date. Two days after that, the tire carrier had been delivered by FedEx to my doorstep. I understand people don't want to wait; but this is also a company that is a 3rd party seller. They can't realistically have everything in stock, especially larger items; so yes, there will be delays from vendors and such. You take the same risk every time, unless you order directly from the manufacturer. But I saved over $120 on my tire carrier and just had to stay patient for two weeks. Definitely worth the wait in my opinion.
kevins1225
July 9th, 2020
I've made several attempts at greeting a hold of a representative over the past few weeks. I've spent litterally over 2000+ dollars and can't get any information on my orders. I've tried phone calls repeated emails nothing works. They don't even let you cancel the order. I will never shop here again.
kendraa28
June 25th, 2020
I ordered two items that cost me $500, after 2 months of them not showing up and no one contacting me I finally checked my account only to find out they returned my items without me asking or without telling me. Because I guess I never paid the border fee which I would have if anyone had contacted Ted me in regards to the fee. Regardless they refunded me just over $300 so not only did I not receive my items and was not notified of at all of what was going on they gave me a partial refund on something I never even saw. Complete $#*! would never order from them again they just made money off of my products and resold them and I never received anything. ( I am not from the states so the conversion is roughly $500 for me compared to the American dollar)
jeromet40
July 29th, 2020
Can! T get a hold of any one there. I sent emails, no reply. The winch I bought started working by itself, making loud noises and almost burnt up. Ran out and unhooked from the battery l
marcm254
May 26th, 2020
They screwed up two orders in a row. The last order I was charged twice. They say it is a bank issue, but there are separate charges for the same order of the same amount on my bank statement. This is not the first time they screwed up but it is the last time I deal with them. I should have ordered everything from northridge4x4,10 years and never a problem,
jamesy247
June 13th, 2020
I bought a couple Rancho front shocks for my Jeep Cherokee, as the website said they were in stock ready to ship. They send out a standard automated confirmation email. 2 days after I place the order, I receive an email from them saying "One or more items in your order are shipping directly from a third party vendor, we will send you notification when they ship." 5 days go by, I email back requesting a tracking number or at least notification of shipment stating that I purchased with the impression that they were in stock. Go to check my credit card statement online, turns out they cancelled the charge and presumably my order without even every informing me!. Have never had that happen before. Still haven't heard from them now, 9 days after ordering. Horrible customer support. Just lost out on my $100 from this order and any future business.

Tip for consumers: Don't use it.

nathang156
August 17th, 2020
I wish I would have researched this company before placing an order. They are by far the worst online company I have ever dealt with (of any product). I placed an order for a soft top in mid-June and the site said it was on back order until July 2. On July 2, I was charged for the top and my status said shipped. For the next 5 weeks, I spent hours in multiple emails, chats, and phone calls. All of which were a run around of people apologizing and passing the buck to someone else. I finally cancelled my order on August 3, and have been fighting for my refund every since. From the other reviews I read, this could be a long battle. Buyer beware!
jeffm862
July 6th, 2020
I paid extra money for a tie rod end to be delivered next day air. The next day i got a email saying it was back ordered. It shouldve been listed as out of stock and on back order. After 4 weeks i emailed them back about the status of my parts and its been 2 weeks with no reply. I dont know where my part is and they still have my money. I will never order form quadratec again!
guillaumel19
July 22nd, 2020
NEVER buy to them! I've spoken to "Ross" by chat, he doesn't care of my problem and he closed the chat without answering my questions, they did not answer any of my email, Ordered 2 month ago, nothing received, no tracking, no feedback, nothing! They don't have any care for their customers!
tomd539
June 25th, 2020
I am totally dissatisfied with Quadratec, I Place an order then the tell me it's unavailable. So I cancel the order and order from another company, the I receive the order from Quadratec now I have two.
I placed another order for a different item, I never received it and they tell me it was returned. Their customer service SUCKS big time. I called, waited 20//5 minutes had to hang up. So I went on line for a live chat, waited 20 minutes, finally someone comes on line and as were chatting, I asked a question, didn't hear back, then he comes on line telling me they handle multiple chats at one time. If I had to wait that long it would be nice to know I have his full attention. I'm done with Quadratec!

Scam company selling Chinese made junk that does not fit because there is not any quality control. No one will contact you in regards to a refund and they won't answer their phones.

By Christopher R.