Bloomex

Bloomex has a consumer rating of 3.84 stars from 305 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Bloomex also ranks 3rd among Flower Delivery sites. The most common issues with Bloomex are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• Thank you always for a great service and the most beautiful flowers.
  • Very good delivery service...even to rural deliveries.

• When I contacted customer service, they couldn't care less.
  • One came without a card to say who the flowers were even from.
How would you rate Bloomex?

“I've used them before without any problems.”

Ehaw I.
2/27/20

Bloomex has an EXCELLENT selection too, with flowers and edibles and gifts. I've used them before without any problems, and this very positive experience encourages me to use them over and over. I don't know if the shipping issues were my fault or a glitch in the system, but either way it is all taken care of and my 30th wedding Anniversary! was the best!

“DO NOT BUY”

Brian N.
5/14/20

I bought a bouquet of flowers for my mother which was supposed to have roses, lilies, and lavender chrysanthemums. I even paid to upgrade to the largest size! A total of $80 to have them delivered. Instead, my mother received left over scraps of Carnations. A complete abomination. I was both baffled and embarrassed of what my mother received. When I spoke to costumer service they told me that the "flowers" delivered met their policy. RUN AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

customer service (33) flowers (196) day delivery (7) great service (10) delivery service (9) 2 days (5) flower delivery (6) mothers day (6) gift baskets (4) phone number (4) 3 days (5) purchase flowers (3)
sergiod36
April 30th, 2020
I had to change the date of delivery due to weather. I did it through your website but never got a confirmation that it was received and changed. Can you check on this. Thanks
petera412
May 1st, 2020
The site was easy to use. The flowers were delivered on time. The recipient really loved them. But the delivery charge was $18. That made the total a lot more than I expected to pay.
jasonc923
May 15th, 2020
Delivered a day late, online help was very slow. Waited 30min for an agent. But good prices! Now Am using it for my mother in-law!
danyl15
May 19th, 2020
Have been a long time customer due to the beautiful quality flowers and fantastic customer service. Now living abroad, I ordered flowers for my Grandma's birthday.
Bouquet was large and colourful, needless to say it made for a very special birthday.
andrewb717
December 19th, 2019
Delivery charge should have been advised earlier while purchasing so its clear how much it is going to cost in total, otherwise I think the value is good.
shavonnek1
May 14th, 2019
I heard about Bloomex from internet article as the best flower delivery service and gave them a try for the first time. I didn't regret
markh841
May 16th, 2019
The site was very easy to navigate, adjust the order and to go through the process without a glitch or any surprises.
We even called to ask a question and had immediate help and fully answered all of our questions.
Much easier and smoother than the other 3 sites we first tried.
Would recommend Bloomex to anyone
markl792
September 24th, 2019
The bouquet is gorgeous. Anyway please improve your delivery services and take more responsibilities!
lindab1211
May 14th, 2019
I received a bouquet of flowers from Bloomex for my birthday and they were absolutely gorgeous and beautiful. I have subsequently recommended them to anyone who is sending flowers to loved ones. They also have disount coupons.
andyg121
May 14th, 2019
I used discount coupon and it helped me save my money. If anyone going to use Bloomex I can advice to use discount coupons.
josis
May 17th, 2019
Always use Bloomex to send flowers they never disappoint, & continuously give great value for money.

Good luck, tried several times and no luck, email and live chat get no response

By Nakisha S.
See more answers (12)

A legal company who scam International customers from the UK by charging in USD Instead of Australian dollars. Why don't they tell you at checkout thats it's USD not AD? Spot the difference, 89.00 and 89.00, one is AD and one is USD

By Danny H.