Review of Bidz

Tel: 866-545-9871
customerservice@bidz.com

patg134
4/19/19

The new site is MODNIQUE.COM They are owned by MODA BOUTIQUE in AL. 205.508.3155 Call them 4 refund

bm204
2/28/19

I had used this site in the past and did not have any problems, HOWEVER, last year I ordered some items several months in advance thinking they would make great Christmas gifts and never received my orders. I emailed the company several times and kept getting the run-around. Finally, I requested a refund several times also, and received an email stating they had been the victims of fraud and could not refund my money. But the business was still operating!! I had to contact my bank to have the money returned and have them go after the company for the refund.

karold6
2/27/19

I have been waiting for 2 rings I bought for weeks now. They respond (when they respond, which is not always the case) to the emails saying: "Please accept our sincere apologies due to delay, but please trust us as we are doing our best in order to get your order shipped asap". I have written over 10 emails about the same issue and I always get a similar answer. When I asked them to refund for my purchases, they said they can't anymore. I had bought from them a few years ago and had no issues but I think now it is a completely different company specializing in ripping people off. Don't buy from them :(

estreyyab
1/10/19

it is so pity that I didn't find this reviews before I made order on Bidz.com. The same problem. They don't send my items and don't answer my mails. Thieves!!!!!! Don't do any purchase and please keep your money away from them!!!

duaas1
1/10/19

I ordered two months ago but i haven't received my stuff and they don't respond to my emails. It is A SCAM WEBSITE. WATCH OUT.

eleonorac1
1/7/19

Their rating is "0" . I waited for my orders since August and didn't get anything. Asked for a refund and they stopped to answer to my e-mails! They stole my money! Hate them thieves!

noram52
12/17/18

Well, I have bought quite a lot of items in this
website and never encounter problems like poor quality or broken things. But
the delivery time sometimes can be upsetting.

cherylc265
12/11/18

I won 335.00 dollars worth of items and a month later status is still "open". I have e-mailed for a refund and they say that it will take 3-5 days and nothing. They literally just took the money with no intentions of sending the items for giving me a refund. How is this legal? Funny thing is that the same things are still up for auction! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING!!!

corneln1
12/10/18

I won 5 items and I didn`t received anything.I email to get refund and answer was CALL YOUR BANK. Please DON'T SPEND YOR TIME AND BUY ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO REFUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mikeo165
11/27/18

Run far away and as fast as you can.........................................................................

reynaldom12
11/7/18

I'm new Bidz client. Recently I got my first purchase. And I'm pleasantly surprised. I got it faster than I expected. The quality is impeccable. My first experience is amazing!

jeanmicheb
11/4/18

I ordered a few items between 2011 and 2016 without any issue. Ordered items in October and November of 2017 for Christmas but never received anything. Despite months of communication with their customer service, I still have not received what was purchased.

estellab3
11/4/18

When I want to something new, I go to this website. There are so much beautiful items here. Prices of items are spectacular and the quality is great. Only one time my purchuase was not so high quality. But I returned this item and I received a refund. It took some time. But customer service was apologize for the error. So I trust them.

leea166
10/31/18

I like such a huge assortment of accessories in Bidz. I have my favorite brands here. Mostly I buy watches and sunglasses. Over 10 years and I never had a problem, their customer service is amazing. I am grateful to you.

dalilah3
10/18/18

My first experience with this company is great! I won a few auctions two months ago. I paid same day. And I got my purchases after two weeks. So fast. It is amazing! I like my purchases very much.

rafaelaa4
10/3/18

Perfect e-shop: amazing design of this website, huge assortment of different items, spectacular prices, high quality, professional customer service. 5 of 5 stars!

mt201
9/26/18

Used to order from them a few years back before they went under, then reopened. Never had an issue years ago. Items was shipped within 2 days, now it takes a month or more,you can't reach customer service its always a voicemail that you can't leave a message on and they take weeks to respond back to emails. NOT COOL! playing with people's money. When you get a response back it's always so for the delay will be shipping soon. the vendor is at jewelry shows! WTF is it online if it can't be provided!

frankl222
9/24/18

I like Bidz. The website itself is easy use. There are huge choice of jewelry and watches here. I buy such items from Bidz most often. I have a lot of various items from Bidz. And I like my purchases very much.

jamesp689
9/22/18

The best jewelry e-shop. There is a huge assortiment here. I always find something beautiful for affordable price. I'm satisfied with the quality of items. Good luck to you Bidz!

fernes1
9/20/18

I found Bidz a six month ago. I found a lot of nice items there. In June and July I having successfully won two auctions. I won KC watch and Millana brand bracelet (made in Italy). I paid less than 1000 $ for both goods. These items are expensive. But I didn't find them for lower price enywhere else. So I like the price of these items. And the quality is really good.

wendyd132
9/16/18

I always buy jewelry for my daughter in Bidz. She like to decorate self and her dolls. So I buy just cheap items. The quality of items is good not always. But it is not important for me, because I pay for jewelry cheaply. There is a large assortiment of nice jewelry for low price. I like it. I always get my orders on time.

thuym4
9/13/18

I can say just positive things about Bidz: I like design of this website, their customer service is spectacular, the quality of goods is great, my orders were delivered on time and so on. I'm a loyal customer from 2010. So I think, my experience is useful to others.

sherrig34
9/12/18

Love it! Nice design and high quality jewelry, professional customer service! I have no complaints with Bidz and I can recommend them to others.

aliciah78
9/10/18

I have got new Armani Jeans handbag for my birthday (the handbag was purchased in bidz). I like the quality and the style of this handbag very much. So i bought two necklaces in Bidz later. My order delivered fast. The items are so beautiful, shiny. I am very happy.

javierc60
9/5/18

After a month I emailed them requesting information for the shipment. 15 days after that they responded with a "SORRY FOR THE DELAY WILL BE SHIPPED SOON". After another month, I sent a new mail, once again after 15 days I received the same answer "SORRY FOR THE DELAY, BUT WE HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE SUPPLIER, BUT WILL BE SHIPPING SOON". So, I requested a refund and the answered that as more than 3 months had pass, they can't refund the money, so I must ask my bank to refund it. Of course, the bank said that they only refund when the purchase is between the first three months after the purchase. Once again, I emailed them, and I received a "SORRY, WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO CONTACT YOUR BANK". So, in resume, I will not receive my money back (more than $600.00), they simply stole it. BIDZ.COM ARE THIEVES, DEFRAUDERS, UNSCRUPULOUS, SCAMMERS.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I bought several items from this company only to find out later that the items I bought were fake. The gold content on some rings I bought was ok but the stones were fake, not diamonds as stated. I brought a Grandmaster watch to my jewellers who confirmed this was a fake too. Very disappointed and would not recommend this site anymore having done so for a while to others.

By David P.

Thank you for the question. Bidz.com specializes in jewelry auctions. However, we do occasionally have auctions for accessories like sunglasses, cuff links etc. Please let us know if you have any questions.

By Bidz A., Bidz Representative

Thank you for your question. The retail price is set by the manufacturer of the item.

By Bidz A., Bidz Representative

just wait for it to expire, I seen it, I let it be.

By aloha q.

99% of comments on other people are saying they high rocket their price about over 60%, I'm concerning about my items that I've won too.

By aloha q.

Yes. Please contact customer service for assistance with cancellation. Ph#866-545-9871 or customerservice@bidz.com

By Bidz A., Bidz Representative

That is a great question! The pictures on the website are magnified, so customer can see every single detail on the item. In terms of item actual size, we do provide detailed description with every item - that includes measurements of the piece.

By Bidz A., Bidz Representative

Dear Customer, we apologize for the inconvenience. In order to assist you please contact customer service with your order number at customerservice@bidz.com or PH#866-545-9871.

By Bidz A., Bidz Representative

A: Thank you for the question. Bidz.com do not keep credit card details on file. You would need to enter your card details every time making a purchase. Please let us know if you have any questions.

By Bidz A., Bidz Representative

Thank you for the question. Shipping timeframe depends on a shipping method selected at the checkout. Tracking number is uploaded to your order history once the merchandise is received from the vendor and picked up by the shipping carrier. Please provide your order number at customerservice@bidz.com and we will be more than happy to track it for you and provide an update on your purchase.

By Bidz A., Bidz Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Bidz staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Bidz