eBay DE

eBay DE has a consumer rating of 2.4 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. eBay DE ranks 232nd among Marketplace sites.

How would you rate eBay DE?

“My place for Video Games”

Tobias K.
10/23/18

When I am buying video games, I buy them on ebay because the prices are the best there. Never had any problems with it. The vendors are very friendly and helpful and you can review them. That's the feature I like the most and I wished other online shops would also implement.

“Unreliable platform! They take no responsibility for the frauds in their system.”

Caroline P.
3/19/20

Last week I bought a Dyson Vacuum cleaner at Ebay.de. Since it was my first purchase in this platform and there was a big discount in this product, I contacted Ebay.de 2 times asking if this seller was reliable and the purchase was legit. In both time, Ebay told me that I could trust the seller and pay for my purchase. Two days later, I receive an e-mail from the seller (dyson_deutschland) saying "As part of this monitoring we noticed potentially unusual activity on our eBay marketplace on Friday morning and we want to make sure that your personal data stays safe. The offers published were not genuine offers. We are currently investigating what occurred but any orders placed will not have been received by Dyson Germany. If you placed an order between midnight and 10am on Friday 13 March, we recommend that you contact your bank to seek their advice on any action that you should take and that you are extra vigilant in looking out for fraudulent activity." This means that they are making ME responsible to get my money back. When this should be the other way round. I contacted again Ebay, who did NOTHING about this case. Contacted the seller again, who also DID NOTHING and just told me they are evaluating the situation. This is a JOKE! And Ebay and the seller dyson_deutschland are not taking any measure to refund the money I lost (200 euros) due to a fraud in their system. How can someone ever trust those companies?

tobiask7
October 23rd, 2018

carolinep88
March 19th, 2020

How can someone ever trust those companies?

emannim
September 24th, 2018

I never agreed with ebay! But i decided to come out of denial because ive seen others use ebay and have an ' OK ' experience. I started off with something small. For $1.69. A septum nose ring. And i NEVER received my pckage. This was around April. So, if i cant even get something worth 1.69$ why would i order anything bigger? I also contacted the vendor/seller via email and the website and never got a response.

erica162
October 23rd, 2018

I bought hoodie from ebay.de reseller. When I receive it, it didn't exceed my expectations from the looks of the photo. Very dissapointed

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the eBay DE staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eBay DE?

Have a question about eBay DE?