Review of Jemely

sales@lishaninc.com

janb1
1,101 helpful votes
10/23/14

Another China scam with fake address that is flooding Sidejabber with fake reports.

karad2
10/23/14

This necklace draws attention to itself. I really like the dainty chain. It was an excellent value for the price!

markr88
10/23/14

I really do love it everywhere I go I constantly get so many compliments on it. It really keeps a sparkle.

jenniferw61
10/23/14

I bought this for my mom for Christmas she loved this it is very pretty very great shine and quality

willd10
10/23/14

I love this ball pendant. It's very sparkly and is of good quality. I can't wait to wear it. I'm sure it will look lovely.

garyh61
10/23/14

OMG, THIS ball pendant is absolutely the original. Get so many complements. Just wish the chain came with pendant! Highly recommend this company, shines like a star!

brandih4
10/23/14

I got the bracelet as a gift, but I like it so well I decided to keep it for myself.

patriced2
10/23/14

She loved the necklace so much and blue is her favorite color so everything was just the way she liked it. She didn't care if it was only like around $10. she still loved it because it looked beautiful.

benc214
10/23/14

I ordered this to suprise my girlfriend and she loved it , it's a great necklace and I'm glad I found this item

thomasj41
10/23/14

Very fats delivery! Love the jewelry! Would order again any product with this kind of quality!

lisaa52
10/23/14

beautifully crafted and has an amazing shine, absolutely beautiful

carpenterm
10/23/14

Yes it is cheap but it looks a lot better than I thought it would, not real diamond but still shines!!!

francesh27
10/23/14

Bought it for my wife as a gift she loves it!!!

rebeccaa14
10/23/14

I got the necklace for my girlfriends birthday, she loves it. When it originally arrived one of the diamonds was offset so it was just a matter of time before it fell out. Once it did i had contacted them and they had immediately offered a replacement pendant, they sent both pendant with chain. No hassle at all, immediate reply and very professional, thank you!

randalld12
10/23/14

I purchased the necklace for a gift for the the price it's amazing looks good chain is not cheap the heart it self is not cheap it comes in a nice gift box my little sister has it on all the time

jonathanetem
10/22/14

I got it in light yellow for $1.50 plus shipping. I chose the color because it can go with any color top since its neutral. The charm is a good size (not too tiny, see dimensions) I pair it with another necklace and I like that I can adjust the size of it. I use it as a casual accessory when I am dressed down with jeans and a sweater, etc.. great value for the price

rashidt

Have got many compliments !!! Absolutely worth it

paulw80
10/22/14

I ordered the necklace for my aunt and she loves it.

karenetep
10/22/14

Very pretty necklace. The purple stone looks a little darker than in the image above, however the silver heart is true to image. The chain is short but not too short. Its a very nice piece to give off just a little sparkle to any outfit.

Questions? Get answers from the Jemely staff and other customers.

Jemely?