Jeulia.co.uk

Jeulia.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Jeulia.co.uk ranks 88th among Engagement Rings sites.

How would you rate Jeulia.co.uk?

“Jeulia”

Abdul R.
5/8/19

I absolutely love these with my engagement ring. They are great quality. I have had them for over 2 weeks now. I wear them every day. They don't turn your finger green.

“SCAM”

ethan b.
1/8/16

I ordered a ring on Nov. 25th. 2015 and paid for expedited shipping. Spoke with mulitple reps on their online chat room. They have told me each time that the product has shipped yet its Jan. 8th 2015 and the website still says processes and cant get ahold of anyone regarding the purchase. ALSO, my CC company reported fraudulent charges shortly after I ordered the ring. Very coincidental if you ask me. E

abdulr76
May 8th, 2019
ethanb22
January 8th, 2016

E
riazh
September 7th, 2015
Everybody craves to look beautiful especially women realize that the use of trinkets form their eye-catching image. But only those fashion statements bring drastic change in your persona which is selected with impressing designs. The important factor is that you must choose them according to your face structure. When you plan to purchase ornaments, you found many online stores who have many styles. I have visited many such sites but did not succeed in getting jewelry that I want. I was in search of gorgeous fashion jewelry for the important celebration of my life that was my wedding anniversary. I wanted to give the same younger and fresh look as I was in first meeting with my husband after ten years of my successful marriage. I was too much excited and seeking the classy earrings, rings, necklace and bracelet.
For this, I visited many fashion jewelry sites but did not satisfy. Just before two days of my wedding anniversary, I found Jeulia. My dream came true; I saw unlimited superb styles of ornaments. At that moment I was so happy. I thought that now I can give the ten years back appearance to my beloved husband. On the anniversary day, I prepared myself in a quite different way and wore the trinkets which I have bought from Jeulia. When all guest gathered, I came out from my room and the first person who saw me; was my husband. He was near to faint to see me in a new elegant image. He praised too much and again I won the heart of my husband. This was only because of the ornaments. They have given me a new and pretty façade.
When party ended, my husband asked that from where I have bought these jewelries. I told him that the chic jewelry is only available at Jeulia.com. On the second day of my wedding anniversary, I received many calls of my friends and the participants. They all wanted to know about the ornament which I wore in the party. I am not such type of woman who keeps everything secret. I told everyone about Jeulia.com and recommended to buy the ornaments only from there. After my advice, all women visited the site and agreed that there is no better presenter of the fashionable jewelry except Jeulia.
So I not only get praised from my dear husband but also the guests admired me very much. I am really thankful to Jeulia who have formed my outclass look. Now everywhere I go, I acquire special concentration from the people present in my surrounding. It would be right to say that my success is due to the jewelries which I wear in all important occasions. I advice all of you not taking any risk about your image. Only trust on Jeulia for trinkets. When you will receive only positive remarks regarding your persona, definitely your confidence level will increase that plays vital role in achieving your goal. Visit Jeulia and see the marvelous designs. The styles of earrings, rings, necklace, bracelet and pendant are quite unique.
If you are thinking about the rate of the jewelry, you will be very happy to know that the price is not expensive. You can easily afford within your budget. The ornaments are categorized according to the events therefore the selection becomes easy. I complete my shopping just within five minutes. The shipping and delivery procedure of Jeulia is also very satisfied. You receive your order at exact time. The shipping charges are very economic. It is not the matter where you live; Jeulia is ready to serve you in all parts of the world.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Jeulia.co.uk staff and other customers.

Jeulia is an designer jewelry uk online store. You can shop the classic and unique designs of engagement rings, Wedding Rings.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jeulia.co.uk?

Have a question about Jeulia.co.uk?