Sureway Digital Mall reviews

customerservice@surewaydm.com

1 star

bentone5
9/4/18

Good website and easy to navigate with a good selection of jewelry. I was able to find a nice gift for my mother and pay quickly. I received my order with no issues

jackw217
9/1/18

SurewayDm offered excellent communication and was a pleasure to work with. Although my item did not work out for me (due to size), it was great quality, shipped in a timely manner, and the return/credit process went smoothly and quickly. I would never hesitate to order from SurewayDm again in the future.

robins336
8/20/18

I found the website by coincidence and I am happy about that. I am very satisfied with the item, price, and service. Will definitely use again.

jesseg82
8/20/18

Their Jewelry selections and quality are better than a department store. They carry a good range of jewelry pieces so I found a very interesting necklace to send as a birthday gift. Free shipping was the ice on the cake. I will be shopping there again for sure.

gladysm30
8/11/18

Ordered a leather necklace for my son last week as a Christmas gift to go with some engraved dog-tags. Arrived within a few days, emails with tracking info were very prompt.

brucer113
8/11/18

The website has a unique selection of jewelry and different themes. Very well organized and easy to browse. Payment options are paypal or credit card and that also looked secure and easy to sue. It is important for me to feel comfortable when browsing a website to make sure that I find what I want and that when I pay, I would be confident that my payment information is safe. Overall, it was a pleasant experience and I purchased a very nice gift for my mom.

freds239
8/10/18

Good quality merchandise at a good price. The stud earrings I recieve is priced much higher on other websites and retailers. Shipping was fast and over all very happy

jesusv16
8/8/18

I love the look the jewellery I bought from them.All peices I got from them look very modern and high end despite the price I paid for it. They are my go to place to buy gifts for family too.

carmellag
8/7/18

I have ordered many products online, and I must say that surewaydm.com provided one of the most pleasant shopping experiences I have ever encountered. I made a mistake on my order and I had to contact their support to make changes to my order. They were very helpful and actually they sent me a gift as they were runing a promotion at that time. Thank you, surewaydm.com. I will be doing business with you again!

jima189
8/6/18

I got two new pairs of earrings and I love them! I get complements constantly everytime I wear them! Amazing prices.Thank you!!

sueb134
3/15/18

I bought the charm bracelet from this online store. It gorgeous and looks more expensive than the price I paid for it. I like the quality and craftsmanship. Very cute and I highly recommend this service.

leenad2
12/11/17

I found the site through a facebook ad. I ordered crystal bib necklace and it arrived in 2 weeks. Very pretty and reasonably priced.

Questions? Get answers from the Sureway Digital Mall staff and other customers.

Sureway Digital Mall?