BeyondMenu

BeyondMenu has a consumer rating of 1.48 stars from 241 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. BeyondMenu also ranks 101st among Food Delivery sites. The most common issues with BeyondMenu are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

This company responds to reviews on average within 6 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 15.4%

No positive highlights yet

• I placed an order with beyondmenu and received an email that my order had been placed and they charged my card.
  • That includes your complete credit card number, security code, full name, address, and zipcode.
How would you rate BeyondMenu?

“Only ever had good experiences”

Lindsey H.
3/19/20

I've had no issues ordering with them, no unexplained or double charges on my debit card, delivery drivers usually arrive on time, etc. I actually like this service more than most other food delivery services. The only thing I would change is that there is no way to track your order, so you're kind of in the dark for a bit. But if you choose a reputable restaurant with decent reviews, I don't think you'll have a problem.

“False pricing”

Mark H.
6/21/20

Placed an order thinking it was being placed directly with the business, however I did not get a confirmation of when the food would be ready. When I called the restaurant is when I found out that the order was not placed with them but through Beyondmenu. What made it worse was that I was told the order would not be ready for an hour! When I finally arrived at the restaurant they were having a sale every second sushi roll was 1/2 off! None of my 4 rolls were discounted. So needless to say I feel a bit ripped off!

order (179) credit card (42) restaurant (135) customer service (31) food (101) 2 hours (11) google listing (7) 15 minutes (6) card info (13) phone number (7) debit card (5) zip code (5)
markh1936
June 21st, 2020
Hi Mark H,

We are sorry for the negative experience. Our menu price is patterned along with the restaurant's. However, some stores have certain discounts only applicable for walk-in or store orders--this does not include those orders placed online with their ordering partners. Some restaurants also don't call to update their menu price or discount price, so as a result prices on our website aren't updated as well. Please give us a call at our hotline numbers 630-776-3590 if you have further questions.
Thanks.

lindseyh103
March 19th, 2020
Hi Lindsey H,

Thanks for the positive feedback! Know that this is noted and we are continously working on ways to serve you better.

johnm4934
May 2nd, 2020
I called their "hotline" to cancel my order seconds after my order, as I had accidentally ordered from the wrong restaurant with a similar menu. They said they had to call the restaurant. Seconds after, I got an email saying the food was ready. Then, the customer service agent called and said the food was ready and they refused to refund my money. This is a clear SCAM intended to keep their money and not refund.
Hi John M.,

We would like to know more about what happened so we can fix the problem. We will not charge customers and force them to pay for an order they do not want. Please give us a call back at 630-776-3590 so we can further assist you.

shanksn
May 21st, 2020
Asked for a refund and it was processed on their end but their website is horrible. Worst customer service ever and then when I called to speak to a manager I was told there's no manager I can speak to and no transfer button?!? What kinda BS is that? The manager is supposed to call me but I have yet to hear back. No fault on the employees end of course but HUGE fault with the management of the company. Completely unacceptable to not have someone on the management end ready and willing to handle disputes.
HI Shanks N,

We would like to know more about what happened and help you with the disputes. Please give us a call back at 630-776-3590 and we would be more than happy to assist you.

mandys95
January 20th, 2020
I've used this before without much difficulty but tonight the app never seemed to finish processing my credit card. I couldn't find any way to refresh or check wtf was going on. Finally had to call the restaurant and guess what? They did have my order and were preparing it. This does not, however, fill me with confidence in the security of my information. I will never use this app again. I found this site because I had to search for help and I must say I am in total agreement with all the negative reviews.
Hi Mandy S.,

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Your security is our top most priority. We only charge our customers once and then forward to restaurant the order. It might have been a technical glitch you experienced from our website however that didn't mean payment processing didn't finish. You may reach us at out hotline numbers for issues like this in the future at 630-776-3590 so we can further assist you.

jessicaj405
February 17th, 2020
I used this website to order food from a restaurant nearby. I always go to pick up my food, and I enter in a tip with my payment. Come to find out tonight that the restaurant doesn't get my tip! The website does! Why would I be tipping this website if their delivery drivers aren't even delivering it I'm picking it up?! Thinking about calling the news about this one, people deserve to know this stuff!
Hi Jessica J.

We would like to know more about the issue so we can fix it. Please provide us the Order number or transaction date and the amount so we can take care of this for you. Please reach us at our our hotline numbers at 630-776-3590 so we can further assist you.

mionen
February 1st, 2020
1 - There is no real way to contact them. You can leave them a message on their site and you will NEVER get a response, I have tried about 12 times.

2 - Food mods are not an option ever?!? I like ordering pizza for example. If I order from any pizza place on this site, and if I choose a named special pizza, I have no option to add extra toppings. WTF?
Hi Mione,

We understand your situation and would like to correct the problem. Add on items are actually dependent on the restaurant's menu they sent us upon set-up. If you're having a trouble adding an item you can reach out to us at our hotline numbers and we'll be more than willing to do it for you. For this matter, we would like to know more about the restaurant and the order so we can coordinate with them and make necessary menu corrections. Feel free to reach us on our hotline numbers at 630-776-3590.

jasmineb149
May 25th, 2020
I think it has to do with the particular restaurant you order from more than anything else, there is room for improvement such as how we are not ever allowed to go back and edit our review once we post and when something isn't available that you ordered & it was subbed, we should be able to vote on the subbed item instead of only being able to vote on the original one we didn't even receive!

I also think that it makes no sense to me whatsoever that if someone orders before a store opens to begin with, that it goes from the earliest request time being 12:45 p.m. on one page to showing up as a. S.a. P. on another page. I also couldn't help but notice that if you are someone who opts out of tipping, how it only highlights tip w/cash in green but doesn't do the same for other so while it goes through as 0.00 tip it still is on tip w/ cash in green the whole time. It doesn't cause confusion but it does annoy me a bit because I feel like it should all match up precisely once we choose, in the color scheme.

The bottom line is that near that request time the restaurant called me which was the only thing that made sense about that part.

In the end it worked out for me and although I was very scared initially based off of other reviews, I ordered from a local chinese restaurant that I unknowingly went to pick up a order from before and this time received delivery!

The restaurant was the one that had this app listed which means this company needs to play catch up because it appears to be better than a couple of other apps that are much more popular but have a way worse rep than this one in my opinion, yet this one doesn't have the pull because of lack of advertising. I assume that they are surviving merely on word of mouth at this point and that is so old school in this day and age.
Hi Jasmine B,

We are pleased you like our service. Rest assured that we are continuously working on ways to serve you better in the future!

judic32
January 17th, 2020
I was way overcharged from what the restaurant prices were also at Golden Hunan on Durham... like $10 overcharged. It's deceiving because you think you're ordering from the restaurant, when in reality, I think it's a service like Uber Eats or DoorDash.
Hi Judi C.,

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Some restaurants had price hike for their food over the holidays thus could be the reason why you mentioned you were overcharged. However, our company doesn't increase the price of our food items without the restaurant's directive. Feel free to reach us at 30-776-3590 so we can further assist you.

amandad329
January 21st, 2020
I am from a small town in Kansas and only one restaurant uses this ( chinese). I have used it twice now and both times it worked great. I did not have delivery but pick up. I wish other restaurants in this town would get something like this!
Hi Amanda D.,

Thanks for your feedback! Customer satisfaction is our utmost priority and we are glad that we were able to give you a good experience. We look forward to serving you in one of your next orders soon.

bradleyj67
May 24th, 2020
I placed an order with them for the Dragon Cafe in La Vista, Ne. I had intended to have Peking Duck for dinner on my birthday. I received an email assuring me that my order had been sent to the Cafe. When I went to pick it up, the Cafe had no record of my order at all. There is nothing on the BeyondMenu website to indicate that you have to sign up, or download an app to your computer. Just place the order and you are all set. Just lies and incompetence is what this business is. BeyondMenu did not reply to my emails or act in any way like a trustworthy business.
Hi Bradley,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We would like to make things right for you, please give us a call back at 630-776-3590 so we can fix the problem and avoid the same thing from happening again.

mikew1031
April 30th, 2020
Tried to order pizza from local pizza shop and they used beyond menu. We placed the order and an out of town friend used their credit card, we received an e-mail stating order was placed, they then called, Verizon had it as potential spam, they asked about the card and the relationship to owner of home and said we would need to show I'd and the card to the delivery person, so much for contact less delivery in the middle of covid
Hi Mike W,

We would like to know more about what happened so we can fix the problem. Please give us a call back at 630-776-3590 so we can further assist you.

davidl1596
July 4th, 2020
This site is posting menus and allowing you to order from restaurants where it has no relationship. Be careful not to make any payments thru this site. Orders placed online are not transmitted anywhere because they have no arrangement. I see that many others are having the same issue. Be aware of this site - it is deceptively realistic
Dear David L,

We partner with restaurant owners and gain approval from them to post their menus online. However, some restaurant owners who authorized their managers or staffs to sign up with us sometimes forget about our business relationship especially when these people leave or resign from their restaurants. Thus the confusion. We are against bad business ethic and always uphold integrity with in our dealings with our business partners. In the event you have confusion with or clarifications with your order, please do not hesitate to give us a call back at 630-776-3590 so we can further assist you.

brittanyb447
June 4th, 2020
Placed an order online 2 weeks ago and never got the order. Called to get my money refunded and they just keep saying its in process of refunding and I'm getting emails updating me about it! I have NOT received one email and I still do not have my $100!
Hi Brittany B,

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please give us a call at our hotline numbers 630-776-3590 so we can process a refund for you. Make sure to have your order number ready. Thanks.

brianh860
November 7th, 2019
Bought food from China cafe pickup. Set the order 5 minutes later the place calls me and tells me there location because it changed and how long it would be. It works perfect couldn't ask for better
Dear Brian H.,

Thanks for the positive feedback! We make sure to always improve the quality of our service to make sure we give you a better online ordering experience.
We look forward to seeing you again on your next order.

shelbyl36
April 22nd, 2019
Had no problems except that I screwed up and set a reservation for 1 person when I meant to put 4 and couldn't find how to cancel or edit it, but I just called the restaurant and fixed the reservation directly with the provided contact information. So all good.
Hi Shelby L,

Thanks for your positive feedback, we'll make sure to continuously improve our quality of service to give you a better online ordering experience!

calebp53
April 29th, 2020
The website took me to a restaurant in my state, and as soon as it charged, it charged to the same restaurant but in a completely different state from mine. I live in Kentucky and it charged my card to an order in Alabama. Don't order with this service. I ended up getting a 45$ charge on my card and no food at all.
Hi Caleb

We would like to know more about what happened so we can fix the problem. Please provide us with your order number and the restaurant from Alabama that's in question so we can refund you accordingly and prevent this from happening again. You may give us a call back at 630-776-3590.

amys928
February 4th, 2020
I used this app last week, and a day later got an email from my bank that someone was using my card to try to purchase all kinds of things online. I will never use this again!
Hi Amy,

We take these type of complaints very seriously. Can you please provide a detailed information about what happened? We would like to help you with this. Please reach us at our our hotline numbers at 630-776-3590 so we can further assist you.

chrisellel
September 26th, 2019
Friendly, fast, convenient, and slightly cheaper compared to other food delivery services! Thanks BeyondMenu!
Dear Chriselle L.

Thanks for the positive feedback! We look forward to serving you again on your next orders!

doloress87
April 2nd, 2020
Placed an order and paid with credit card
No confirmation and no delivery!
Tried to contact with no results...
Should have checked the reviews... :(
Hi Dolores S,

We apologize for the inconvenience. As a rule, we don't close the store hours unless restaurant owners advise us to. We extremely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please let us know your Order# and give us a call back at 630-776-3590 so we can take care of the refund. Thanks

briana551
May 15th, 2020
Do not use. They do not send you updates and are poorly connected to the restaurants they supposedly service.
Hi Brian A.,

We apologise for the inconvenience. We would like to know further about the issue so we can fix the problem and give you a better experience. Please give us a call back at 630-776-3590 and we would be more than happy to assist you.

kristenr79
December 31st, 2019
Only 2 restaurants to choose from. Placed an order and given an estimated time of delivery of 6:15ish. Called restaurant twice because food never came. As of 730 they still hadn't even made my food, so I canceled the order, but had to call this app to get my refund. They helped, but didn't seem to like that I kept calling to inquire about my refund.
Hi Kristen R.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Due to the holidays, longer wait time is expected since we receive huge volume of calls. Please let us know if you havenn't receive your refund, we will take care of that for you. You may also call at our hotline numbers 630-776-3590 so we can further assist you.

kims288
October 27th, 2017
Not sure why all the bad reviews. After placing my order, and receiving confirmation that my payment was taken through Beyond Menu, I looked up the reviews. Then I started to get worried. Within a half hour (and while reading the horrible reviews) I received a call from the driver that he was here! My order is correct and was delivered in a timely manner. Will definitely not be so reluctant to use them from now on. Thanks for the great service because I was STARVING!
BeyondMenu -. – BeyondMenu Rep
Hi Kim, Thank you for your positive feedback. Rest assured that we are working constantly to improve our service and give you a better ordering online experience!
seanh263
January 31st, 2020
Ordered through the app (I have several times in the past) and 2 hours later I get charged from 2 other restaurants very near this location. I believe the restaurants gain access to credit card numbers even though you pay "securely" through the app. I have worked in the industry for 15 years and typically these companies play the middle man, but I'm wondering how else someone could get my CC number in the neighborhood I purchased food... The app looks like it was built 10 years ago by a 12 year old, and I think that same 12 year old set up the security measures. Luckily I got in touch with my bank and they were able to shut it down (there were also declined transactions). USE SAFE APPS LIKE UBEREATS OR ANYTHING ELSE
Hi Sean H,

We extremely apologize for the negative experience. However, we take security concerns seriously. Please let us know more about the problem and reach out to us at
Our hotline numbers at 630-776-3590 so we can investigate this matter and do necessary steps to prevent this from happening again.

geniaa
May 1st, 2020
I have ordered lunch from Beyondmenu since January2020. It was quick and convenient for my lunch break. The restaurant I would order from was Nagoya Japanese Steak House in ANDERSON SC. Today I ordered as usual and went thru the drive thru to pickup. I didn't look at my order until I got back to my office bc I made several purchases today. Two staff did not have the spring roll that was to come with the meal as seen online. Therefore, I called and asked about this. I was told bc of COVID-19 they no longer offered the Spring Roll with the Lunch Specials, but it was still listed on the online menu as if the Spring Roll was still offered with the meal. After making sure I address my Coworkers issues with the Restaurant. I then begin to eat my lunch, in which I ordered the 6oz. Chicken Teriyaki. It was Hibachi and not Teriyaki. I ended up getting busy and was unable to call back until I got off work. I called and talked with 3 people about this matter and 1 person was the owner of the Restaurant. We went back and forth until I finally told him that he has lost a customer and that I would also be writing this review. It amazes me that people are actually making donations to keep small owned restaurants open during this Pandemic, but you have owners like this that only take complete advantage of situations such as COVID-19. If you are going to change your menu, then you need to start online bc this is where most meals have been ordered since States has shut down. I will only go back to those restaurants that have not taken advantage of Customers during trying times such the current COVID-19. I also tipped the person that waited on me at the window and I truly wish I had not. I tried to get my credit card company to remove it and to only pay what I actually owed. They said they could not, but a lesson learned to always check my bag before I pay bc if I had then that food would have been left at the Restaurant on this good day.
Hi Genia A,

We're truly sorry for the inconvenience. We're more than willing to assist you with your issue, please provide us with further information about the restaurant so we can keep in touch with the store and have them update their menu asap so we can avoid further inconvenience. With regard to the tip, we are more than willing to refund you the tip payment for that restaurant. No need to dispute the charge with the bank since we can help you remove tip for this order. You may give us a call back at 630-776-3590.

Beyond Menu Customer Service

Please share this, you can Report impersonation here https://support.google.com/plus/troubleshooter/1715140 Submit your driver lisence, business certificate and bank statement, google beyondmenu review and submit all as well. carte24.com

By adam k.