Review of BeyondMenu

Tel: 630 776 3590
info@beyondmenu.com

sw305
5/20/19

Waited 1 hour for our food delivery - no word. I called restaurant to be told that the order was cancelled by BM. Called Beyond Menu who said they tried to call and couldn't reach me - though no call registered on my phone. Without emailing me or trying to call again they just cancelled the order. Again no notification. Restaurant now processing the order directly and dinner will arrive another hour later (2 hours total). Just call restaurant directly - do not use BM.

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi S.W,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Before cancelling an order, we make it a process to always call the customer and inform them of the cancellation unless a voicemail isn't set-up yet then we wouldn't be able to notify the customers. Can you please provide us further information about the order? You may reach out to us at BeyondMenu.com Customer service (630)776-3590.

jeffj181
4/23/19

This organization uses incompetent web developers who don't account for daylight savings time. Lunch specials are a huge part of many restaurants business, these jerks don't bother to account for the huge problem they cause by not recognizing daylight savings time.

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Jeff J.,

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please provide us further information about the order so we can assist you further? You may reach out to us at BeyondMenu.com Customer service (630)776-3590.

shelbyl36
4/22/19

Had no problems except that I screwed up and set a reservation for 1 person when I meant to put 4 and couldn't find how to cancel or edit it, but I just called the restaurant and fixed the reservation directly with the provided contact information. So all good.

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Shelby L,

Thanks for your positive feedback, we'll make sure to continuously improve our quality of service to give you a better online ordering experience!

courtneys166
4/20/19

I attempted to order lunch and an hr and a half later I am still waiting. 17.48 charge and the restaraunt says they didnt get my order and beyond menu said to contact my bank. I am so pissed, at work with no car and these people are robbing everyone. DO NOT PUT YOUR CARD NUMBER IN THEIR SYSTEM!!

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Courtney S.

We are more than willing to refund unprocessed orders by the restaurants. Please let us know the order numbers and reach out to us at BeyondMenu.com Customer service (630)776-3590 so we could assist you further.

alyssam89
4/13/19

This is my first time using this company- I ordered food using a credit card and was waiting for the food for over an hour (est delivery time was a little under an hour) until I finally called the restaurant & they told me that Beyond Menu told them to cancel my order because my card didn't go through! I was not notified that my card didn't go through. Furthermore, when I gave the restaurant my card info directly, it went through, wow. Now the poor restaurant is scrambling to get me my order ASAP and I haven't eaten in 7 hours. Can't give this company a worse review.

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Alyssa M,

We apologize for this negative experience. May we ask for the order number so we can check what happened? Please reach out to us so we can assist you further and give us a call at BeyondMenu.com Customer service at (630)776-3590 for further assistance. Thank you.

derrickw31
4/7/19

Horrible awful complete waste of time. Every card I used said incorrect zip code.. Wasted 15 minuets of mylife on this worthless site they don't deserve 1 star

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Derrick W.,

Sorry for the inconvenience, we normally ask for the billing address zip code upon checkout. Please reach out to us so we can assist you further and give us a call at BeyondMenu.com Customer service at (630)776-3590 for further assistance. Thank you.

valeries172
4/6/19

I ordered pizza with Beyond Menu for my son's sleep over and THEY canceled the order!! They "attempted to contact me" by calling but hung up without leaving any message. Then when I called an hour later after finding an email that they had cancelled the order I was told I was being rude for getting upset and that my order was canceled because "the restaurant had an open problem". I asked three times if I heard right and apparently I heard right, Whatever that means! I will never use them again - nor Villa Roma Pizza as long as they use them. Adding in response to Beyond Menu response below that I contact them: No, I won't call your company. I tried that already and the person I spoke with didn't even make sense. It's a scam company as seen by the many many reviews on here. I feel like I got off lucky!

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Valerie S.,

elizabethk230
3/27/19

Continuous double charging! Why are they not being sued? Why are banks allowing this crap? Fed the F up!!!

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Elizabeth K,

We're sorry for the inconvenience. We don't double charge customers, those could possibly be authorization charges held by your bank to verify your payment details. Please reach out to us so we can assist you further and give us a call at BeyondMenu.com Customer service at (630)776-3590 for further assistance. Thank you.

samanthaf85
3/22/19

Charge my card. Decline the order. Fight with a customer service rep because the statement from my bank shows they took the payment but couldn't follow through with the order. Somehow this was my fault and was treated like an idiot. Was told there was nothing they could do. Threated to call back with the bank and magically my money comes through. Scam someone else and hire better reps.

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Samantha,

We would like to assist you further. May we ask for more details like your Order number or the restaurant information? You may also contact BeyondMenu.com Customer service at (630)776-3590 for further assistance. Thank you.

susanm950
3/20/19

We ordered food, were waiting 40 minutes. Finally checked email and they had canceled the order. Called and they said they did it because it was a different credit card. But STILL said it would take 24 hours to get credit card refunded. And that I had to call restaurant directly if I wanted to order. NEVER again. This operation is a scam.

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Susan M.,

Sorry for the inconvenience, we normally call our customers to confirm payment details in the event our system declines the charge. We attempt to call them thrice however if they're unattended or voice mails aren't set up, we cancel the order to prevent unauthorized transactions to go through. With regard to your refund, it's normally posted within the next 3-5 business days depending on your bank's processing time. May we ask for more information about the order so we can assist you further? You may also contact BeyondMenu.com Customer service at (630)776-3590 for further assistance. Thank you.

susanc699
3/20/19

I was charged twice for an order placed on 3/18 initially my order came to $26.04. Then it was adjusted to $19.67 because my order was half incorrect. In my bank I have a pending withdrawal of $26.04 tying up my money, while you have also successfully took the $19.67. Ann, who corrected this order told me that the pending payment would be put back in 24 hours. It has been more then that and a different representation today Joy told me it would take 3-5 business days. I am livid that your tying up money that you have no right to. You got your payment, release my other funds. I'm not using your service again. This is a bad business practice. I'll call the restaurants over the phone then go threw this bull ever again.

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Susan C.,

Refunds normally take 3-5 business days before it gets posted back to your bank. We apologize for the wrong information provided to you. May we ask for your order number so we can further assist you? You may also contact BeyondMenu.com Customer service at (630)776-3590 for further assistance. Thank you.

christopherb385
3/17/19

I've ordered food a few times from them for a particular Chinese restaurant. However there was an issue with billing. They must have called my phone 2 dozen times (the restaurant). Then they showed up at my house. It was unacceptable. Tried to resolve it with Beyond Menu (who handles all payment) and both Beyond Menu and the restaurant were tricky and scamy. Will never use them again. Ever.

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Christopher,

Sorry about the negative experience. We would like to make things right for you. Can you please provide the Order details or the restaurant's phone number for further assistance? You may also contact BeyondMenu.com Customer service at (630)776-3590 for further assistance. Thank you.

melissam600
2/24/19

We ordered food online for delivery. After paying the restaurant, they said they do not deliver. The restuarant employee argued that beyond menu does not deliver. I told them we have used the service before and they have delivered in the past. It's frustrating dealing with a mess.

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Melissa M,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We don't offer delivery services, we only forward customer orders to restaurants. If you were able to take advantage of the delivery service before, most likely that restaurant previously offered a delivery service however it could also change from time to time if there is an absence of delivery drivers. We suggest checking with the store before placing the order.

andrewx7
2/24/19

The last time I ordered through this site my credit info was STOLEN and used to make a $198 dollar purchase in Chicago Illinois, very close to where this site is based, DO NOT PUT YOUR CREDIT INFO IN THIS SITE

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Andrew X,

We're sorry to hear about your stolen card. However, we would like to make sure the issue doesn't happen again in the future. May we ask for the order number so we can check if the security breach came from our end? Also, we have a lot of restaurants situated just around Chicago, IL area. We'd like to check for the restaurant address for the order you placed as it could be possible that you purchased from that restaurant through our website and paid online through us as well. You may also contact BeyondMenu.com Customer service at (630)776-3590 for further assistance. Thank you.

steven154
2/23/19

Beyondmenu.com wanted to provide online ordering for our restaurant. We agreed since they were providing a decent rate compared to similar services. However a week or two later when googled our restaurant we found our google business listing had been taken over by them. The google listing link to website did not point to our website any longer, but a very cheaply done website with very tacky styling which had online ordering links to their site. The google business listing links other delivery services such as doordash were all removed with the link to their website being the sole one left. They probably wanted to maximize their potential review, however this was not the way to go about it. Luckily we managed to restore our google business listing with our own information.

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Mr. Steve N.,

May we ask for your restaurant details so we can help you with your request? You may also contact BeyondMenu.com Customer service at (630)776-3590 for further assistance. Thank you.

BeyondMenu Customer Service.
sydneyd29
2/16/19

They called me to let me know that the billing address I had input did not match the card. I read them the billing address (which has been the same FOR YEARS) back and they still claimed it didn't match. They said I could bring in my ID and card in or I had to cancel it. Too much trouble to go through for some chinese and to sit on the phone for 8 min just for them to tell me it didn't match.

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Sydney D.,

We apologize if the experience gave you a hard time in placing the order. These measures are part of our security check to make sure the payment details are fully verified and no unauthorized transactions go through. We certainly appreciate your feedback and will make sure to improve our process to give you a better experience in the future.You may also contact BeyondMenu.com Customer service at (630)776-3590 for further assistance. Thank you.
ireneh69
2/13/19

Ordered over 1 1/2 hours ago and still waiting. Called the restaurant 2x and the last time they said the driver is not answering will call you back later.

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Irene H,

We'd like to know more about the issue so we can check with our partner restaurants a probable solution. May we ask for the order numbers?

jenniferc801
2/11/19

I am traveling and used BeyondMenu to place an order to the hotel. After ordering they tried to call me but since I didn't recognize the IL number I didn't answer. They did not leave a message. I googled the number and called them back within 2 min. They said they cancelled the order because the delivery zip code didn't match the billing zip code. They said they cancelled the order and I would get a refund in a few days. I asked why they just couldn't put the order through since I called back right away and obviously the payment cleared. They said they could not reactivate the order. Their solution was for me to call the restaurant and order myself. Hmmm why didn't I just do that in the first place? They need to redo their policy, leave a message and give customers a few minutes to return a call esp when the payment cleared without issue. Use UberEats instead - used them yesterday with no issue.

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Jennifer C.

We apologize if the experience gave you a hard time in placing the order. These measures are part of our security check to make sure the payment details are fully verified and no unauthorized transactions go through. We certainly appreciate your feedback and will make sure to improve our process to give you a better experience in the future. With regard to the refund, 3-5 business days is the bank's normal processing time to complete a refund process. You may also contact BeyondMenu.com Customer service at (630)776-3590 for further assistance. Thank you.

elizabethe145
2/2/19

I ordered food from a local Chinese restaurant as I have many times using BM. Shortly after I received a call from my banks fraud department because an attempt was made, using my card number, for $2,077 on Ticketmaster. Guess someone wanted to go to the super bowl tomorrow. Now I have no debit card. Card in hand and have not used it for a few days other than this order.

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Elizabeth E.,

May we ask for more details regarding the Order that you've placed with us prior to the fraudulent transaction from your bank? We take these matters seriously and we would like to make sure all measures are done to make sure this will not happen again. We would be more than willing to cooperate with you.You may also contact BeyondMenu.com Customer service at (630)776-3590 for further assistance. Thank you.

teril41
2/1/19

I ordered food from a local chinese restaurant that uses this platform. I put in my order and got a confirmation my order is confirmed. 2 hours later my food isn't here and I didn't get any notification as to why. I call the restaurant as per beyondmenu's instructions and turns out as soon as I put the order, the restaurant got a cancellation of the order, even though my card was charged and everything. I had to replace the order with the restaurant directly and they were nice enough to ask beyondmenu to refund me my money instead of me having to deal with them directly. They got no reason as for the cancellation and I never got notified of my order being cancelled. Lesson: just order directly from the people and DO NOT USE BEYONDMENU!

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Teri L.,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. May we ask for more details of the order so we can check why the order was cancelled? There are few reasons why we need to cancel an order, few of those are: restaurant requested to cancel your order or payment details wasn't fully verified. Once an order is cancelled, a confirmation email is sent to customers and an automatic refund is then requested which will be posted in 3-5 business days depending on your bank's processing time. You may also contact BeyondMenu.com Customer service at (630)776-3590 for further assistance. Thank you.

marko169
1/5/19

I am visiting friends in Las Vegas. My home is in Phoenix. I ordered delivery from a local Thai Food Take-out for our last dinner here together. The order was processed thru BEYONDMENU. They didn't bother calling to ask me why the billing address and delivery address were not the same. (Because I'm a guest here, IDIOTS!) Then they cancelled my order - but not until they got an authorization on my AMEX which will take days to clear off. When I asked them why - they claimed they'd called my cell. No such call was recorded as missed or dialed to me. I suspect I will have to fight with AMEX to get the refund. I ended up telling these morons that they were both greedy and incompetent. Then I replaced the order directly with the restaurant. Do not trust this company! They are rude, greedy, paranoid, and liars! That's just for starters. I'll keep you posted as to when and if I get the refund they claim they cancelled. So far AMEX says not yet.

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Mark O,

We apologized for the inconvenience this has caused you. These measures are part of our security check to make sure the payment details are fully verified and no unauthorized transactions go through. We certainly appreciate your feedback and will make sure to improve our process to give you a better experience in the future. Normally, authorization charges fall off within the next 24-48 hours depending on your bank's processing time, some banks require longer. We would like to check if we missed out calling you to inform you of the situation so we can improve our service. May we ask for your order numbers? You may also contact BeyondMenu.com Customer service at (630)776-3590 for further assistance. Thank you.

karenv235
12/31/18

This app just allowed me to order from a restaurant that is CLOSED! I've never had a food site tell me I should have known the restaurant was closed. That's why I went on line to order. I should be able to trust the app, not allowed to place an order that will never arrive then tell me I have to wait 5 days to get my money back. Horrible, will never order from anywhere that uses this app!

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Karen V,
We are sorry for the negative experience. We partner with restaurant owners to make sure we give customers a satisfactory experience, however when a restaurant is closed and the stores don't inform us there would be no way for us to know and update their store hours online either thus the reason why you were still able to place an order. May we ask what restaurant you tried placing the order from so we can check from our end and fix the problem? You may also contact BeyondMenu.com Customer service at (630)776-3590 for further assistance. Thank you.

mzkittyj
12/31/18

The delivery service is horrible, the driver will not come to the front door to deliver our food, and we have to walk all the way to the front entrance gate. this is horrible service. If there was a negative 5 on the survey I would definitely choose -5.

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi MzKitty J,

We apologize for the negative experience you had with the driver. We partner with restaurant owners to make sure we give you a satisfactory service. May we ask for the order number so we can speak to the restaurant owner and talk about the improvements we can make about deliveries? Also, if you want a special request for the driver you can call our hotline numbers and we'll be glad to coordinate it with the store.

matthews357
12/25/18

Ordered online for pickup to pay in cash. Picked up the order, paid in cash (left more as a tip) and left. Find out later that the restaurant charged my debit card (no idea how they have that information) for the order. So they double charged me which, because of automatic payments for other bills that happened the same day, made me OVERDRAFT $37 on my account! BE WARNED!

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Mathew L,

We take this type of complaints very seriously. May we ask for more details about your Order number and the restaurant where you placed the order from so we can prevent this from happening again. You may also reach us at BeyondMenu.com Customer service at (630)776-3590 for further assistance. Thank you.

katep90
12/21/18

I use beyondmenu frequently and never have had a problem.only issue is they don't have a lot of restaurants that they are currently servicing in my area. I think there's only two pizzerias there's a couple Indian more Japanese in plenty of Chinese

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Kate P.,

Thanks for the positive feedback, we make sure to continuously improve our services to give you a better food shopping experience. You may recommend our services to your restaurant owner friends so we can increase our ordering options for customers like you. You may ask them to reach us at BeyondMenu.com Customer service at (630)776-3590 for further assistance. Thank you.

BeyondMenu Customer Service

please share this, you can Report impersonation here https://support.google.com/plus/troubleshooter/1715140 submit your driver lisence, business certificate and bank statement, google beyondmenu review and submit all as well. carte24.com

By adam k.

Hi, for information regarding our company please check our website http://www.beyondmenu.com/ you can also call our Customer Service Hotline at 6307763590 for more info. Thank you.

By Beyond M.

Hi, sorry for the late reply. Yes, there are restaurants who accept Cash payment for your online order on our website. Please check our website http://www.beyondmenu.com/ for more info.

By Beyond M.

Hi, to update your menu online please send us a copy of your menu via email. You can send it to info@beyondmenu.com please make sure to put your restaurant's name and phone number on the subject line. Thank you.

By Beyond M.

Hi, let us help you find your review, may we ask for the details of the restaurant like phone number or address? You can also call our Customer Service hotline at 6307763590 for further assistance, thank you.

By Beyond M.

Hi, if the credit card option is grayed out, it means that the restaurant you are placing an order to does not accept credit card payments online.

By Beyond M.

Hi Eric, may we ask further details regarding your concern? Kindly call us at 6307763590 or send us an email at info@beyondmenu.com and will be happy to help you with it.

By Beyond M.

Hi, kindly call our customer service hotline at 6307763590 or send us an email at info@beyondmenu.com and will be happy to help you with your concern. Thank you.

By Beyond M.

Hi, we would like to ask further details regarding your inquiry, please feel free to call our Customer Service Hotline at 6307763590 or email us at info@beyondmenu.com

By Beyond M.

Hi we have a lot of options to send orders to our restaurant partners. For further info, you can also call our Customer Service Hotline at 6307763590. Thank you.

By Beyond M.
Questions? Get answers from the BeyondMenu staff and other customers.

2 Photos for BeyondMenu