Review of BeyondMenu

Tel: 630 776 3590
info@beyondmenu.com

susanm950
3/20/19

We ordered food, were waiting 40 minutes. Finally checked email and they had canceled the order. Called and they said they did it because it was a different credit card. But STILL said it would take 24 hours to get credit card refunded. And that I had to call restaurant directly if I wanted to order. NEVER again. This operation is a scam.

susanc699
3/20/19

I was charged twice for an order placed on 3/18 initially my order came to $26.04. Then it was adjusted to $19.67 because my order was half incorrect. In my bank I have a pending withdrawal of $26.04 tying up my money, while you have also successfully took the $19.67. Ann, who corrected this order told me that the pending payment would be put back in 24 hours. It has been more then that and a different representation today Joy told me it would take 3-5 business days. I am livid that your tying up money that you have no right to. You got your payment, release my other funds. I'm not using your service again. This is a bad business practice. I'll call the restaurants over the phone then go threw this bull ever again.

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Susan C.,

Refunds normally take 3-5 business days before it gets posted back to your bank. We apologize for the wrong information provided to you. May we ask for your order number so we can further assist you? You may also contact BeyondMenu.com Customer service at (630)776-3590 for further assistance. Thank you.

Beyond Menu Customer Service
christopherb385
3/17/19

I've ordered food a few times from them for a particular Chinese restaurant. However there was an issue with billing. They must have called my phone 2 dozen times (the restaurant). Then they showed up at my house. It was unacceptable. Tried to resolve it with Beyond Menu (who handles all payment) and both Beyond Menu and the restaurant were tricky and scamy. Will never use them again. Ever.

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Christopher,

Sorry about the negative experience. We would like to make things right for you. Can you please provide the Order details or the restaurant's phone number for further assistance? You may also contact BeyondMenu.com Customer service at (630)776-3590 for further assistance. Thank you.

melissam600
2/24/19

We ordered food online for delivery. After paying the restaurant, they said they do not deliver. The restuarant employee argued that beyond menu does not deliver. I told them we have used the service before and they have delivered in the past. It's frustrating dealing with a mess.

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Melissa M,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We don't offer delivery services, we only forward customer orders to restaurants. If you were able to take advantage of the delivery service before, most likely that restaurant previously offered a delivery service however it could also change from time to time if there is an absence of delivery drivers. We suggest checking with the store before placing the order.

Beyond Menu Customer Service
andrewx7
2/24/19

The last time I ordered through this site my credit info was STOLEN and used to make a $198 dollar purchase in Chicago Illinois, very close to where this site is based, DO NOT PUT YOUR CREDIT INFO IN THIS SITE

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Andrew X,

We're sorry to hear about your stolen card. However, we would like to make sure the issue doesn't happen again in the future. May we ask for the order number so we can check if the security breach came from our end? Also, we have a lot of restaurants situated just around Chicago, IL area. We'd like to check for the restaurant address for the order you placed as it could be possible that you purchased from that restaurant through our website and paid online through us as well. You may also contact BeyondMenu.com Customer service at (630)776-3590 for further assistance. Thank you.

steven154
2/23/19

Beyondmenu.com wanted to provide online ordering for our restaurant. We agreed since they were providing a decent rate compared to similar services. However a week or two later when googled our restaurant we found our google business listing had been taken over by them. The google listing link to website did not point to our website any longer, but a very cheaply done website with very tacky styling which had online ordering links to their site. The google business listing links other delivery services such as doordash were all removed with the link to their website being the sole one left. They probably wanted to maximize their potential review, however this was not the way to go about it. Luckily we managed to restore our google business listing with our own information.

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Mr. Steve N.,

May we ask for your restaurant details so we can help you with your request? You may also contact BeyondMenu.com Customer service at (630)776-3590 for further assistance. Thank you.

BeyondMenu Customer Service.
sydneyd29
2/16/19

They called me to let me know that the billing address I had input did not match the card. I read them the billing address (which has been the same FOR YEARS) back and they still claimed it didn't match. They said I could bring in my ID and card in or I had to cancel it. Too much trouble to go through for some chinese and to sit on the phone for 8 min just for them to tell me it didn't match.

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Sydney D.,

We apologize if the experience gave you a hard time in placing the order. These measures are part of our security check to make sure the payment details are fully verified and no unauthorized transactions go through. We certainly appreciate your feedback and will make sure to improve our process to give you a better experience in the future.You may also contact BeyondMenu.com Customer service at (630)776-3590 for further assistance. Thank you.
ireneh69
2/13/19

Ordered over 1 1/2 hours ago and still waiting. Called the restaurant 2x and the last time they said the driver is not answering will call you back later.

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Irene H,

We'd like to know more about the issue so we can check with our partner restaurants a probable solution. May we ask for the order numbers?

jenniferc801
2/11/19

I am traveling and used BeyondMenu to place an order to the hotel. After ordering they tried to call me but since I didn't recognize the IL number I didn't answer. They did not leave a message. I googled the number and called them back within 2 min. They said they cancelled the order because the delivery zip code didn't match the billing zip code. They said they cancelled the order and I would get a refund in a few days. I asked why they just couldn't put the order through since I called back right away and obviously the payment cleared. They said they could not reactivate the order. Their solution was for me to call the restaurant and order myself. Hmmm why didn't I just do that in the first place? They need to redo their policy, leave a message and give customers a few minutes to return a call esp when the payment cleared without issue. Use UberEats instead - used them yesterday with no issue.

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Jennifer C.

We apologize if the experience gave you a hard time in placing the order. These measures are part of our security check to make sure the payment details are fully verified and no unauthorized transactions go through. We certainly appreciate your feedback and will make sure to improve our process to give you a better experience in the future. With regard to the refund, 3-5 business days is the bank's normal processing time to complete a refund process. You may also contact BeyondMenu.com Customer service at (630)776-3590 for further assistance. Thank you.

elizabethe145
2/2/19

I ordered food from a local Chinese restaurant as I have many times using BM. Shortly after I received a call from my banks fraud department because an attempt was made, using my card number, for $2,077 on Ticketmaster. Guess someone wanted to go to the super bowl tomorrow. Now I have no debit card. Card in hand and have not used it for a few days other than this order.

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Elizabeth E.,

May we ask for more details regarding the Order that you've placed with us prior to the fraudulent transaction from your bank? We take these matters seriously and we would like to make sure all measures are done to make sure this will not happen again. We would be more than willing to cooperate with you.You may also contact BeyondMenu.com Customer service at (630)776-3590 for further assistance. Thank you.

teril41
2/1/19

I ordered food from a local chinese restaurant that uses this platform. I put in my order and got a confirmation my order is confirmed. 2 hours later my food isn't here and I didn't get any notification as to why. I call the restaurant as per beyondmenu's instructions and turns out as soon as I put the order, the restaurant got a cancellation of the order, even though my card was charged and everything. I had to replace the order with the restaurant directly and they were nice enough to ask beyondmenu to refund me my money instead of me having to deal with them directly. They got no reason as for the cancellation and I never got notified of my order being cancelled. Lesson: just order directly from the people and DO NOT USE BEYONDMENU!

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Teri L.,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. May we ask for more details of the order so we can check why the order was cancelled? There are few reasons why we need to cancel an order, few of those are: restaurant requested to cancel your order or payment details wasn't fully verified. Once an order is cancelled, a confirmation email is sent to customers and an automatic refund is then requested which will be posted in 3-5 business days depending on your bank's processing time. You may also contact BeyondMenu.com Customer service at (630)776-3590 for further assistance. Thank you.

marko169
1/5/19

I am visiting friends in Las Vegas. My home is in Phoenix. I ordered delivery from a local Thai Food Take-out for our last dinner here together. The order was processed thru BEYONDMENU. They didn't bother calling to ask me why the billing address and delivery address were not the same. (Because I'm a guest here, IDIOTS!) Then they cancelled my order - but not until they got an authorization on my AMEX which will take days to clear off. When I asked them why - they claimed they'd called my cell. No such call was recorded as missed or dialed to me. I suspect I will have to fight with AMEX to get the refund. I ended up telling these morons that they were both greedy and incompetent. Then I replaced the order directly with the restaurant. Do not trust this company! They are rude, greedy, paranoid, and liars! That's just for starters. I'll keep you posted as to when and if I get the refund they claim they cancelled. So far AMEX says not yet.

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Mark O,

We apologized for the inconvenience this has caused you. These measures are part of our security check to make sure the payment details are fully verified and no unauthorized transactions go through. We certainly appreciate your feedback and will make sure to improve our process to give you a better experience in the future. Normally, authorization charges fall off within the next 24-48 hours depending on your bank's processing time, some banks require longer. We would like to check if we missed out calling you to inform you of the situation so we can improve our service. May we ask for your order numbers? You may also contact BeyondMenu.com Customer service at (630)776-3590 for further assistance. Thank you.

karenv235
12/31/18

This app just allowed me to order from a restaurant that is CLOSED! I've never had a food site tell me I should have known the restaurant was closed. That's why I went on line to order. I should be able to trust the app, not allowed to place an order that will never arrive then tell me I have to wait 5 days to get my money back. Horrible, will never order from anywhere that uses this app!

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Karen V,
We are sorry for the negative experience. We partner with restaurant owners to make sure we give customers a satisfactory experience, however when a restaurant is closed and the stores don't inform us there would be no way for us to know and update their store hours online either thus the reason why you were still able to place an order. May we ask what restaurant you tried placing the order from so we can check from our end and fix the problem? You may also contact BeyondMenu.com Customer service at (630)776-3590 for further assistance. Thank you.

mzkittyj
12/31/18

The delivery service is horrible, the driver will not come to the front door to deliver our food, and we have to walk all the way to the front entrance gate. this is horrible service. If there was a negative 5 on the survey I would definitely choose -5.

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi MzKitty J,

We apologize for the negative experience you had with the driver. We partner with restaurant owners to make sure we give you a satisfactory service. May we ask for the order number so we can speak to the restaurant owner and talk about the improvements we can make about deliveries? Also, if you want a special request for the driver you can call our hotline numbers and we'll be glad to coordinate it with the store.

matthews357
12/25/18

Ordered online for pickup to pay in cash. Picked up the order, paid in cash (left more as a tip) and left. Find out later that the restaurant charged my debit card (no idea how they have that information) for the order. So they double charged me which, because of automatic payments for other bills that happened the same day, made me OVERDRAFT $37 on my account! BE WARNED!

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Mathew L,

We take this type of complaints very seriously. May we ask for more details about your Order number and the restaurant where you placed the order from so we can prevent this from happening again. You may also reach us at BeyondMenu.com Customer service at (630)776-3590 for further assistance. Thank you.

katep90
12/21/18

I use beyondmenu frequently and never have had a problem.only issue is they don't have a lot of restaurants that they are currently servicing in my area. I think there's only two pizzerias there's a couple Indian more Japanese in plenty of Chinese

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Kate P.,

Thanks for the positive feedback, we make sure to continuously improve our services to give you a better food shopping experience. You may recommend our services to your restaurant owner friends so we can increase our ordering options for customers like you. You may ask them to reach us at BeyondMenu.com Customer service at (630)776-3590 for further assistance. Thank you.

jimk110
12/9/18

They stole from (Charged me twice). I use the online order procedure, I was charge by their "Beyond Menu", I received a card alert from my bank.
Then I received a followed up phone call from Beyond Menu, trying to confirm my credit card and identity.

Beyond Menu then told me I would need to present my ID and CC to the driver for proof. The driver arrived, took my CC and typed my CC info into his phone that he was holding. WTF you type my CC into what? an app? or something else. I asked him what he was doing, he stated that this was standard and no info was kept, yeah right!

When he was finished, I received and alert from my bank that my CC was charged again!!!! I call my CC cancel my card (no I have to deal with changing my CC on all my recurrent charges) and have to call fraud back in 2-3 days to dispute the 2nd charge. Never again will I do business with Jade Palace or Beyond Menu

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Jim K.,

We're sorry for the negative experience. We have an option for customers to pay by credit card upon delivery provided that restaurant has wireless credit machine. However, if you paid by credit online through BM website, restaurants should no longer be charging you again. May we ask what type of service did you use? We would like to get more details about the order so we can check what happened and we can also remind our partner restaurants our core policy and procedures to avoid giving customers like you a negative experience. You may also reach us at BeyondMenu.com Customer service at (630)776-3590 for further assistance. Thank you.

fernandal9
12/8/18

I choose delivery option and once I enter my card info the order was confirmed but FOR PICK UP! There was no way to go back or cancel the order. I called the restaurant and they said I had to call the site.
My first time using this and will never do again!

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Fernanda,

We are sorry for the negative experience. Some restaurants disabled their delivery services but would still allow you to place the order but for pick-up. However, there would also be a prompt at checkout page about your order total as well as the service type. This would give you an overview of the order. We're more than willing to process order cancellations for you just give us a ring at our hotline numbers at BeyondMenu.com Customer service at (630)776-3590 for further assistance. Thank you.

matthewr197
12/2/18

I order from one of my local establishments frequently enough. Usually I call or use Grub Hub. Tonight, I didn't feel like talking to anyone since I spent over 6 hours driving and flying across country to get home from a wedding... I wanted simple service. Order and get food without having to deal with people....
I went to their website, clicked "Order Online" and was redirected to Beyond Menu. I thought this was weird. I've never heard of them before. So, to play it safe, I ordered for Delivery and opted to pay CASH! What a good move that was. Not only did they charge a $1.99 delivery fee (which the merchant does NOT charge if you call them), but they charged 2.375% HIGHER tax rate on the order. So instead of the New Jersey Tax Rate of 6.625%, they were charging 9%!!!!
I spoke to the merchant and they informed me that they do NOT have a contract with them and that I should stick with Slice or Grub Hub or call directly!
I suggest everyone avoid BeyondMenu!

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Mathew L,

We don't put anything on the restaurant's settings without the restaurant owner's consent. All information on our system from delivery fees to tax rates are set as requested and approved by restaurant owner. In your case, the restaurant might have updated their delivery fees and tax rate and missed to inform us thus we were unable to update it online. We would like to know more about the Order details so we can fix the error on our website. You may reach us at BeyondMenu.com Customer service at (630)776-3590 for further assistance. Thank you.

macf19
11/28/18

Like many below me, I ordered online, went to the restaurant for pick-up and found BeyondMenu had cancelled the order. They said they "called" and got no reply. Maybe because I was on my way to the restaurant, if, in fact, they called. If they need to call to confirm, then why are we online and state this on the website.

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Mac F,

We apologized for the inconvenience. These measures are part of our security check to make sure the payment details are fully verified and no unauthorized transactions go through. We would like to know more about the order details so we can check what happened. You may reach us at BeyondMenu.com Customer service at (630)776-3590 for further assistance. Thank you.

anatoliy
11/22/18

This company will track down working restaurant, create a fake website with a similar domain name and send all the real restaurant's clients to their website. They use different techniques such as editing websites urls on google listing.
Do not order with them, if they steal your money and you call the REAL restaurant they will not reimburse you since they are not at fault. If anybody has heard of a mass complaint against this company i am willing to join, please let me know.

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Anatoli Y.,

We take these complaints very seriously. May we ask about an order you've had with us that wasn't reimbursed? Normally, we process cancellations automatically especially with restaurant's approval. With regard to the refund, they are processed immediately once an order is cancelled and normally takes 3-5 business days to be posted on your bank. We would like to help you with this one, can you provide us more information about the order? You may reach us at BeyondMenu.com Customer service at (630)776-3590 for further assistance. Thank you.

chungt4
11/19/18

My restaurant was doing business with BeyondMenu one credit card charge was dispute
so they want to put that charge to my restaurant
(need the signature of the customer and fax it back to us ) that what BeyonMenu told us AND that is what we do follow their instruction
Since we do have the credit card info. we have no control of it
NOW BeyondMenu want to hold my money AND close my account
SOMEONE DO THE CRIME
AND IS ON ME?
THAT IS HOW THEY DO BUSINESS AWSOME

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Chung T.,

We're sorry for the inconvenience, we would like to help you with this matter. May we ask for your restaurant account number? You may reach us at BeyondMenu.com Customer service at (630)776-3590 for further assistance. Thank you.

annettej32
11/19/18

Why am I forced to use Beyond Menu to place an online order? It should be optional. It is absurd that I have to use a service I do not want!

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Anette J.,

We totally respect each and everyone's individual preferences and would never impose our services to anyone. May we ask why you mentioned that you were forced to use our service? Please let us know more details. You may reach us at BeyondMenu.com Customer service at (630)776-3590 for further assistance. Thank you.

amandaz23
11/6/18

I placed an order at 7:15 and it is now 8:55 and I still have no food. I'm hangry and paid $56 for food I haven't gotten. Wtf. Get it together

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Amanda Z.,

We're sorry for the negative experience. May we ask for the order details so we can check with our partner restaurants what happened? There's always a room for improvement for every bad situation and we would like to coordinate this with our partner stores so we can improve our quality of service. You may reach BeyondMenu.com Customer service at (630)776-3590 for further assistance. Thank you.

BeyondMenu Customer Service.
susanm815
10/29/18

I placed an order. I got a confirmation. After 75 minutes, I called the restaurant and found that BM cancelled the order. No call, no email. They just cancelled. If I hadn't called the restaurant, I would have never known. I ordered directly from the restaurant.
This seems to be a pattern with BM. If you order via BM, don't expect to get your food.

Response from BeyondMenu -., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Susan M.,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We always make sure to inform customers about every order cancellation was made to avoid inconvenience. May we ask for more details about the order and the restaurant name? You may reach BeyondMenu.com Customer service at (630)776-3590 for further assistance. Thank you.

BeyondMenu Customer Service

please share this, you can Report impersonation here https://support.google.com/plus/troubleshooter/1715140 submit your driver lisence, business certificate and bank statement, google beyondmenu review and submit all as well. carte24.com

By adam k.

Hi, for information regarding our company please check our website http://www.beyondmenu.com/ you can also call our Customer Service Hotline at 6307763590 for more info. Thank you.

By Beyond M.

Hi, sorry for the late reply. Yes, there are restaurants who accept Cash payment for your online order on our website. Please check our website http://www.beyondmenu.com/ for more info.

By Beyond M.

Hi, to update your menu online please send us a copy of your menu via email. You can send it to info@beyondmenu.com please make sure to put your restaurant's name and phone number on the subject line. Thank you.

By Beyond M.

Hi, let us help you find your review, may we ask for the details of the restaurant like phone number or address? You can also call our Customer Service hotline at 6307763590 for further assistance, thank you.

By Beyond M.

Hi, if the credit card option is grayed out, it means that the restaurant you are placing an order to does not accept credit card payments online.

By Beyond M.

Hi Eric, may we ask further details regarding your concern? Kindly call us at 6307763590 or send us an email at info@beyondmenu.com and will be happy to help you with it.

By Beyond M.

Hi, kindly call our customer service hotline at 6307763590 or send us an email at info@beyondmenu.com and will be happy to help you with your concern. Thank you.

By Beyond M.

Hi, we would like to ask further details regarding your inquiry, please feel free to call our Customer Service Hotline at 6307763590 or email us at info@beyondmenu.com

By Beyond M.

Hi we have a lot of options to send orders to our restaurant partners. For further info, you can also call our Customer Service Hotline at 6307763590. Thank you.

By Beyond M.
Questions? Get answers from the BeyondMenu staff and other customers.

2 Photos for BeyondMenu