Review of BeyondMenu

Tel: 630 776 3590
info@beyondmenu.com

marko169
1/5/19

I am visiting friends in Las Vegas. My home is in Phoenix. I ordered delivery from a local Thai Food Take-out for our last dinner here together. The order was processed thru BEYONDMENU. They didn't bother calling to ask me why the billing address and delivery address were not the same. (Because I'm a guest here, IDIOTS!) Then they cancelled my order - but not until they got an authorization on my AMEX which will take days to clear off. When I asked them why - they claimed they'd called my cell. No such call was recorded as missed or dialed to me. I suspect I will have to fight with AMEX to get the refund. I ended up telling these morons that they were both greedy and incompetent. Then I replaced the order directly with the restaurant. Do not trust this company! They are rude, greedy, paranoid, and liars! That's just for starters. I'll keep you posted as to when and if I get the refund they claim they cancelled. So far AMEX says not yet.

karenv235
12/31/18

This app just allowed me to order from a restaurant that is CLOSED! I've never had a food site tell me I should have known the restaurant was closed. That's why I went on line to order. I should be able to trust the app, not allowed to place an order that will never arrive then tell me I have to wait 5 days to get my money back. Horrible, will never order from anywhere that uses this app!

mzkittyj
12/31/18

The delivery service is horrible, the driver will not come to the front door to deliver our food, and we have to walk all the way to the front entrance gate. this is horrible service. If there was a negative 5 on the survey I would definitely choose -5.

matthews357
12/25/18

Ordered online for pickup to pay in cash. Picked up the order, paid in cash (left more as a tip) and left. Find out later that the restaurant charged my debit card (no idea how they have that information) for the order. So they double charged me which, because of automatic payments for other bills that happened the same day, made me OVERDRAFT $37 on my account! BE WARNED!

katep90
12/21/18

I use beyondmenu frequently and never have had a problem.only issue is they don't have a lot of restaurants that they are currently servicing in my area. I think there's only two pizzerias there's a couple Indian more Japanese in plenty of Chinese

jimk110
12/9/18

They stole from (Charged me twice). I use the online order procedure, I was charge by their "Beyond Menu", I received a card alert from my bank.
Then I received a followed up phone call from Beyond Menu, trying to confirm my credit card and identity.

Beyond Menu then told me I would need to present my ID and CC to the driver for proof. The driver arrived, took my CC and typed my CC info into his phone that he was holding. WTF you type my CC into what? an app? or something else. I asked him what he was doing, he stated that this was standard and no info was kept, yeah right!

When he was finished, I received and alert from my bank that my CC was charged again!!!! I call my CC cancel my card (no I have to deal with changing my CC on all my recurrent charges) and have to call fraud back in 2-3 days to dispute the 2nd charge. Never again will I do business with Jade Palace or Beyond Menu

fernandal9
12/8/18

I choose delivery option and once I enter my card info the order was confirmed but FOR PICK UP! There was no way to go back or cancel the order. I called the restaurant and they said I had to call the site.
My first time using this and will never do again!

matthewr197
12/2/18

I order from one of my local establishments frequently enough. Usually I call or use Grub Hub. Tonight, I didn't feel like talking to anyone since I spent over 6 hours driving and flying across country to get home from a wedding... I wanted simple service. Order and get food without having to deal with people....
I went to their website, clicked "Order Online" and was redirected to Beyond Menu. I thought this was weird. I've never heard of them before. So, to play it safe, I ordered for Delivery and opted to pay CASH! What a good move that was. Not only did they charge a $1.99 delivery fee (which the merchant does NOT charge if you call them), but they charged 2.375% HIGHER tax rate on the order. So instead of the New Jersey Tax Rate of 6.625%, they were charging 9%!!!!
I spoke to the merchant and they informed me that they do NOT have a contract with them and that I should stick with Slice or Grub Hub or call directly!
I suggest everyone avoid BeyondMenu!

macf19
11/28/18

Like many below me, I ordered online, went to the restaurant for pick-up and found BeyondMenu had cancelled the order. They said they "called" and got no reply. Maybe because I was on my way to the restaurant, if, in fact, they called. If they need to call to confirm, then why are we online and state this on the website.

anatoliy
11/22/18

This company will track down working restaurant, create a fake website with a similar domain name and send all the real restaurant's clients to their website. They use different techniques such as editing websites urls on google listing.
Do not order with them, if they steal your money and you call the REAL restaurant they will not reimburse you since they are not at fault. If anybody has heard of a mass complaint against this company i am willing to join, please let me know.

chungt4
11/19/18

My restaurant was doing business with BeyondMenu one credit card charge was dispute
so they want to put that charge to my restaurant
(need the signature of the customer and fax it back to us ) that what BeyonMenu told us AND that is what we do follow their instruction
Since we do have the credit card info. we have no control of it
NOW BeyondMenu want to hold my money AND close my account
SOMEONE DO THE CRIME
AND IS ON ME?
THAT IS HOW THEY DO BUSINESS AWSOME

annettej32
11/19/18

Why am I forced to use Beyond Menu to place an online order? It should be optional. It is absurd that I have to use a service I do not want!

amandaz23
11/6/18

I placed an order at 7:15 and it is now 8:55 and I still have no food. I'm hangry and paid $56 for food I haven't gotten. Wtf. Get it together

susanm815
10/29/18

I placed an order. I got a confirmation. After 75 minutes, I called the restaurant and found that BM cancelled the order. No call, no email. They just cancelled. If I hadn't called the restaurant, I would have never known. I ordered directly from the restaurant.
This seems to be a pattern with BM. If you order via BM, don't expect to get your food.

aprilr69
10/28/18

Hungry traveling nurse here. Ordered like I have with Uber eats. Got my expected delivery time, everything was smooth, paid with Google pay. Close to delivery time i luckily looked at my email to see the order was cancelled. Called customer service to find out that (without telling you when you sign up) that they will call you from an Illinois phone number to verify your account. If you don't pick up,they cancel your order. So without any heads up I lost my place in the food ordering chain and had to call the restaurant directly.

So if you are a traveler like me.. avoid this service unless you are the type to pick up any random phone call!!

briana332
10/27/18

I placed an order, no confirmation, just asumed and walked to restaurant. They tell me no order received. When I showed them the email, they said orders from beyondmenu never get through, this happens all the time. I had to place another order that took a half hour. Got home with food more than an hour after initial order. I sent the website an email explaining the situation, never even got a response (more than a week ago).

veronicap63
10/19/18

True story: placed an order. Beyond Menu called restaurant and cancelled the order for no reason. Called customer support, very incompetent employee answers phone and says no reason you have to call the restaurant. We call the restaurant and she explains someone from beyond menu called her to cancel our order but no reason. We say yes we still want our food. Get food, awesome, even though we had to pick it up. Beyond Menu calls and screams at the women that they cancelled and if she wants to get paid to call us, uh duh we want to pay for the food. We paid now twice once through Beyond Menu and once to the resturant. Beyond Menu will hear from me personally in 48 hours if I do not see a refund from them. STAY AWAY!! Go with GrubHub established and customer service cares! Eww worst new try I have picked in a while and kicking myself for it.

tonyb293
10/13/18

They called Google and requested a verification code for my business, then they called me and asked for the code that was mailed to my business address by Google and when I asked them why they want the code they said that we can promote your business on google and get more orders, I gave them the code and they went to my google business listing and changed the ownership email to address to: Kydia1016@gmail.com which is the name of their company Kydia Inc. I already sent them 2 emails asking for the listing and they totally ignored my request. Tom Chen is the owner and him and his family have an illegal fraudulent practice just to make money.I will make sure that no one does business with these people. They worship only money..

trishan9
9/19/18

BE AWARE OF FRAUDULENT CHARGES- After placing an online order with a local restaurant (who apparently uses BeyondMenu for processing), my card was charged $675.00. It's horrific to see this is happening to so many people. If this happened to you, IMMEDAITELY contact your bank/credit card company to file a fraud charge- do not wait- and chargeback. Also file a complaint with your state's attorney general's office and Better Business Bureau. When ordering food online make sure to double check the URL- if you are redireted to BeyondMenu DO NOT PROCEED. This company is phishing and stealing credit card numbers and identities. Beyond Menu scams customers unwittingly.

Response from Leon C., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Trisha, we can assure you and everyone who places orders from our website or mobile app that our system is fully secured especially your credit card details. May we request for further details of what had happened so we can check it on our end? Please feel free to contact our Customer Service hotline at 630-776-3590 or email us at info@beyondmenu.com. Thank you.
sb311
9/19/18

I ordered from my local restaurant and when I went to pay with my debit card (as I have in the past )"BeyondMenu" came up and I thought the restaurant was using a new provider. My order went through but the next day, but so did a scammed and hacked charge for $650 that was put in from a vendor in another state (New Jersey) to order something from the country of CYPRUS!! Pretty sure BEYOND MENU hacked my Debit Card number . Thankfully my bank Fraud Alert Team called me immediately and the charge did not go through. I still had to cancel my card (that I still had in hand) and straighten out my account. The chances of this being a 'coincidence' are NIL. Nothing like this had EVER happened to me before. Also, a word of advice that I learned, don't use Debit Cards especially for any large purchases since your ability to recover a loss like this is a lot more difficult than using a Credit Card. Also, check your online balances every day to make sure everything is ok. It only takes a few minutes if you keep up with it daily. In the meantime, I would say DONT USE BEYOND MENU! (and let your local restaurant know if BM comes up for their website).

Response from Leon C., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi SB., we can assure you and everyone who places orders from our website or mobile app that our system is fully secured especially your credit card details. May we request for further details of what had happened so we can check it on our end? Please fell free to contact our Customer Service hotline at 630-776-3590 or email us at info@beyondmenu.com. Thank you.
jc515
9/17/18

Beyond menu somehow hi jacked my order from a very reputable local restaurant and never process the freaking order, I had a house full of people waiting on food that never arrived because the restaurant never got the order. I called the restaurant and they vehemently told me DO NOT USE BeyondMenu!!! They don't even know how BM steals their deliveries!! These guys belong in jail!!

denisep155
9/10/18

I ordered inadvertently through Beyond Menu. The restaurant I was ordering from runs a sushi special where you buy one roll get one free. Beyond Menu charged me the full price for the food and would not adjust the payment. I don't know how I wound up in their site to order but it seems unscrupulous and sneaky. I am Out $40 because beyond menu refused to reimburse me for the cost of the overpayment after the promotion was taken into account. I learned my lesson the hard way but will never order anything via beyond menu again. BEWARE!!!

michaelw808
9/6/18

Woke up this morning and saw a $27.13 charge to my account from them. I didn't order anything besides my lunch that was $15

Response from Leon C., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi Michael, we are more than willing to refund whatever was overcharged by BM if any. Can you please provide us additional information for your order so we can check? We will refund when necessary. Feel free to contact us at (630) 776-3590 if you have further questions. Thanks!
bradm159
8/24/18

These liars charged me for food and then canceled the order because they said that the restaurant canceled the order. I called the restaurant and asked why they canceled and they vehemently denied that they did and that the folks at beyondmenu did. I called Beyondmenu only to be told that yes they canceled my order for no freaking reason!!!!! This was made worse because after 2 hours I finally called the restaurant to see why my order wasn't delivered only to find out they had canceled it. I still haven't gotten my money back from these scam artists!!! They need to be in prison!!!!!

jh331
8/13/18

I ordered Chinese through Grubhub, then was told the restaurant was closed and the order disappeared from my recent orders list. So I figured it hadn't gone through. The next day someone showed up with the food, called me seven times, left rude messages, and left. I had had no idea that Grubhub had put the order through as a future order. There was no record of the order on the app. And there is no way to cancel an order. I didn't even know I had ordered the food, but I got charged anyway. Then I called the restaurant and was told to call Grubhub (and got hung up on) so I contacted Grubhub and was told dismissively that it was all my fault. This was the worst designed and operated app for ordering food. Don't trust it.

Response from Leon C., BeyondMenu Representative
Hi JH! We understand you placed the order through Grubhub, please be advised that Beyond Menu is not associated with the said website. Thank you!

please share this, you can Report impersonation here https://support.google.com/plus/troubleshooter/1715140 submit your driver lisence, business certificate and bank statement, google beyondmenu review and submit all as well. carte24.com

By adam k.

Hi, for information regarding our company please check our website http://www.beyondmenu.com/ you can also call our Customer Service Hotline at 6307763590 for more info. Thank you.

By Beyond M.

Hi, sorry for the late reply. Yes, there are restaurants who accept Cash payment for your online order on our website. Please check our website http://www.beyondmenu.com/ for more info.

By Beyond M.

Hi, to update your menu online please send us a copy of your menu via email. You can send it to info@beyondmenu.com please make sure to put your restaurant's name and phone number on the subject line. Thank you.

By Beyond M.

Hi, let us help you find your review, may we ask for the details of the restaurant like phone number or address? You can also call our Customer Service hotline at 6307763590 for further assistance, thank you.

By Beyond M.

Hi, if the credit card option is grayed out, it means that the restaurant you are placing an order to does not accept credit card payments online.

By Beyond M.

Hi Eric, may we ask further details regarding your concern? Kindly call us at 6307763590 or send us an email at info@beyondmenu.com and will be happy to help you with it.

By Beyond M.

Hi, kindly call our customer service hotline at 6307763590 or send us an email at info@beyondmenu.com and will be happy to help you with your concern. Thank you.

By Beyond M.

Hi, we would like to ask further details regarding your inquiry, please feel free to call our Customer Service Hotline at 6307763590 or email us at info@beyondmenu.com

By Beyond M.

Hi we have a lot of options to send orders to our restaurant partners. For further info, you can also call our Customer Service Hotline at 6307763590. Thank you.

By Beyond M.
Questions? Get answers from the BeyondMenu staff and other customers.

2 Photos for BeyondMenu