Bestbuycanada.ca

Bestbuycanada.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Bestbuycanada.ca are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Bestbuycanada.ca?

“They made me feel like they didn't give a damn about my business”

Stacia R.
9/14/20

I thought I had purchased a new laptop online, at a great price. What I didn't realize was that I hadn't purchased it, I had just reserved it. I didn't know that option even existed, and I don't understand why someone would even want to just reserve an item. Never seen that before, and I make a lot of online purchases, including from Best Buy. Out of stock, and they would not give me a rain check. I managed to convince the Customer Service rep to ask his supervisor to accommodate me (after he had said no four times), but he came back to say that the supervisor also said no. Not only wouldn't they give me a rain check for the sales price, they weren't willing to do ANYTHING to help - no discount, no putting aside one if it came in, nothing. I would totally understand if I had just walked into the store today and tried to buy an item on sale that was sold out. But they acknowledged that I had made the reservation during the sale period. I think this experience was terrible customer service. I even had to stand outside in line to get into the store, even though I was only picking up an online order. Best Buy has lost me as a customer.

staciar1
September 14th, 2020

Best Buy has lost me as a customer.

Questions? Get answers from the Bestbuycanada.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bestbuycanada.ca?

Have a question about Bestbuycanada.ca?