Review of Beds.co.uk

Tel: 0121 568 7126
sales@beds.co.uk

jf161
8/4/18

Should have read the reviews before ordering a bed & mattress. Decided to cancel the order the next day and 2 weeks later still havent been refunded despite numerous emails & phone calls. I can't believe this company hasn't been investigated by Watchdog or Trading Standards. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!

nazira5
8/1/18

Dodgiest company I've ever dealt with. Ordered a mattress that looks like they assembled it themselves in their backyard. Bounces like crazy every time you turn over, way too narrow (width conveniently not mentioned in site description) so it doesnt fit the bed and every time you turn you've got an arm and a shoulder drooping off the edge. It also had dirt patches on it. Surprised these clowns are still in business. I bet they made most of the positive reviews themselves. Dont buy from these dodgy lot

joannem160
7/9/18

Orderd a pocket spring mattress for £115 and what arrived was a cheap mattress can feel every spring in the mattress thin material and when partner moves in bed the whole mattress moves do not order mattress

darrenb94
7/6/18

Just received some garden furniture this morning from this company and its the worst Ive ever had, nothing fits and now nobodys answering the phone.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

ronnies64
7/5/18

We have used online ordering with other organisations and received nothing but exceptional standards of service - however the complete opposite is what we have received from beds.co.uk. Having ordered a dining room set for £399 on the 12/06 we received confirmation that payment had been received. No further contact was made thereafter regarding delivery until we contacted them and arranged delivery for Tuesday 19/06. After waiting in most of the day we received a call to say the item would not be delivered as it had been damaged in transit. We were advised that the item was no longer in stock and would need to be reordered however this would take 5-6 weeks or alternatively we could order a replacement item. We were promised a call the following day to give us time to decide. After waiting all day again, no call came resulting in us calling them again the day after only to be told that no items in clear glass were available only smoked glass despite being advised to the contrary on their website. We therefore requested a refund and were advised that this would be processed within 5 days, which we asked them to confirm by email - they didnt. We waited 5 days and no refund was forthcoming, we phoned again and were told they needed our bank details to process refund and gave no explanation for not having contacted us earlier to request this, again we were told another 5 days, again we asked for another confirmation email and none came. After yet another phone call we finally received an email confirming the refund was being processed followed a few days later by an email from PayPal confirming same. The refund finally cleared our account on the 5/07. In the meantime having gotten rid of our previous furniture we have been without any and no means to purchase another set while they held our money. An absolutely shambolic way to run an organisation and one that we will avoid at all costs in the future.

dazzah1
7/4/18

Should have took notice of the bad reviews and stayed well away from this company. Bought a bed from this company. Poor quality metal legs which bend and snap at the slightest movement of the bed!!! Also poorly fitting wooden slats which every time myself or my wife move they come apart and fall out. Paid £308 for this bed which they say was 70% off. Informed company of the problems but got nothing back!!!

davidw1043
6/25/18

Ordered a white frame bed with Memory Foam spring mattress ...bed arrived easy assembly but not great quality probably £20 worth of wood max. Mattress not as described Memory Foam spring Mattress certainly no memory foam in it... at the moment they offered me £12 as compensation.. not acceptable have escalated it to Trading Standards...do not buy..

mickd25
6/8/18

Sold me a "luxury" memory foam mattress to go with a Lift-up Ottoman bed. Bed is OK although it's a bit rickety (cheap, so expected) but the mattress was utter rubbish, the "memory foam" non-existent (or all but). I 'phoned but they insisted they sent the right mattress and weren't helpful. I certainly shan't be using this company again.

briand301
6/3/18

what a great company....brilliant service from start to finiish...thank you!
im just about to order another rattan garden set... pity its a little more expensive than the excact product i ordered last year,...ill wait for your reply before ordering

princessi1
5/29/18

These people are very stupid. Poor customer service, very poor quality beds. Do not buy from them!! Rubbish!!!

wayneh100
5/4/18

Bought some garden furniture from them when it turned up in two boxes i opened one box ready to put together first thing i pulled out was damaged on the inside which was ok as it was not seen i rung customer service to let them know and said i would keep it as long as there were no more damaged goods, opened second box and items in this box was damaged so rung customer service again and asked for a refund which they said was ok and they would pic the item up after i had sent photo's which i did they arranged to pick it up took it back but did not give any paperwork to say they had collected it which i now know was a big mistake as Pay pal will not give me my money back even though they found in my favour , Beds.co.uk will not admit they have had it back and i have no prove , so be warned do not let them have anything back without getting any paper work or email off them.

jennyt66
4/25/18

Ordered a bed for my son excellent service delivered two days later and bed is one of the best I have ever bought would definitely use again

ethang18
4/22/18

Beds good quality for the value of the money, only reason I didnt give 5* is due to the instructions being difficult to follow .

chloen12
4/19/18

Easy to order, very helpful choosing a convenient delivery date. Nice looking beds. Unfortunately some wood is stuck in one of the holes where the wheels fix in which means none of them can go on or the bed won't balance but that's ok.

georgias26
4/18/18

Would recommend ordering from here, delivery was good and even brought the bed into the house for us and it's good quality

marym648
4/11/18

Dreadful customer service. I really would advise against buying from them. I ordered 2 beds with matching headboards. One was to be black king size with grey headboard and the other brown double with cream headboard. They reversed the colours of the bases and sent non matching headboards but refuse point blank to fix the problem. To make matters worse, they tried to say that I had ordered non matching beds & headboards which I just cannot believe and they won't send the order so I can check it. DON'T TOUCH WITH A BARGEPOLE.

andrewl179
4/10/18

having ordered a bed frame and mattress at the end of march I was given a delivery date of 3/4/18,just the bed frame turned up and a driver who struggled with the English language told me it would be a separate delivery.
I was emailed to say my mattress would be here on the 5/4/18 an hour before the end of the delivery slot I was emailed to say my delivery was cancelled, after speaking with a very stroppy and rude young lady I was told my delivery would be on the 9/4/18, waited in all day and no delivery, after speaking to someone else I was told they would speak to the driver and get back to me, no contact surprise surprise. phoned the next morning and told I would have to wait until the driver paperwork was processed and they would call back, please don't hold your breath whilst waiting for these cowboys to solve your problem or to even deliver something you have paid for

peterk178
4/5/18

Complete SHAMBLES.

Willing to take you money, or in this case, the money from my OAP mother, but when it comes to trying to resolve THIER mistakes they have no time whatsoever.

Context:

65 year old woman, moved into a new property, requiring a bed, ordered will in advance and paid for immediately.

They messed up taking the email address down and cancelled the order as someone replied back stating they did not order the bed, instead of CALLING the customer and confirming the right email address, bearing in mind that the delivery address was correct and it was PAID FOR IN FULL. So she had chase them to rectify this situation and organise another delivery, which happened to be the day she moved in, the delivery driver turns up and only has the base, no mattress or headboard!!!!!

Spent an hour or so on the phone to someone called Mike who was allegedly the senior manager!!!!

They admitted that it was their fault, the order was only partially re entered!!! They WOULD NOT ORGANISE NEXT DAY DELIVERY, stating that they are contractually obligated to use one company only (total rubbish!), so had to organise a temporary bed until Monday when they promised delivery.

On Monday no delivery, called up the delivery company and was advised that no order was received from Beds.co.uk so nothing was out for delivery! Called their Customer (lack of) Service and spent another amount of time trying to find out the real reason as to why the bed was not being delivered, it turned out that this Mike had not even put the order through!!!

Cancelled on the spot and had to organise at great cost a man with a van on a Bank Holiday Monday to drive around Taunton picking up items from various shops so that she could have a decent bed to sleep on.

This is totally disgusting service from this company, my advice is, NEVER USE THEM.

I have been calling every day since to get an explanation from them as to why this has happened, and to this date, NOT ONE PERSON HAS TAKEN THE RESPONSIBILITY to call me back and explain why my elderly mother had no delivery and had to sleep on a temporary bed because of THIER MISTAKES.

DO NOT BUY - DO NOT CALL - DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME

ingridi2
3/31/18

$#*! company, $#*! cheap damaged headboards, mattress one side is like falling down after like 6months of using. Avoid avoid avoid!!!

petel23
3/27/18

I'm too worn out with these people to even go into it. Save yourself while you still can. Don't buy anything from them.

You were warned.

phila29
3/26/18

Order the Salina 2000 spring mattress(looks great in the advert) 1500 spring inferior one arrived, 2 hours live chat later they agreed to change, second one arrived -still the wrong one, nothing like the sumptuous one in the advert, live chat tried to blame the courier ! courier actually said to me (when I said the second one was still wrong) "It happen all the time"
Don't waste you time, go somewhere reputable

sylviab40
3/24/18

I bought a king size bed and it was faulty as the he springs were broken, beds.co.uk replaced it after a long battle. The new mattress has the same problem, only having the mattress. Week. We are still on n the process of getting a replacement. This new battle has been going on for 2 months now and it's still not been sorted out. And as for supplying images of the broken springs we would have to take the mattress to hospital to have an X-ray......never use this website to buy anything or you'll be in for months of tooting a frowing.

paull329
3/22/18

I ordered a matteres from Beds.co.uk .
The delivery man parked at the end of the road and demanded that I go to his van and carry the product up to my flat.
After being told what he could do with that idea he grudginly appeared at my door and pushed it at me .
The materess is actually a matteress topper so is not as advertised.I have since been given the run around and they won't replace or refund the purchase.
DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT BUYING FROM THESE PEOPLE.YOU WILL WASTE YOUR MONEY.

marym637
3/16/18

There is so much that is illegal and atrocious about what this company is doing. They are intentionally running a scam by advertising beds and mattresses that they dont actually stock- deliver an inferior product that DOES NOT LOOK AT ALL LIKE WHAT IS ADVERTISED on their website. Attempts at returns and refunds result in more lies and run around. Like so so so many other people, we did not receive anything close to what we ordered. The bed was advertised with a comfort spring memory foam mattress. The mattress we received was wet, and not memory foam by ANY stretch of the imagination. If felt like it was stuffed with wadded plastic, like a disposable mattress you would see in a homeless shelter. It was shocking. Still trying to get them to collect for a return after weeks of being fobbed off. Truly awful company. Will be taking legal action.

jacquiey
3/7/18

Beds.co.uk DO NOT BUY FROM THEM,! Still attempting to get refund on double bed that was delivered and not fit for purpose. False promises of refund, anyone the same with this company, lets get our heads together and report this firm!

Hello, Thank you for your enquiry. I can assure you that the items we sell are very good quality and we do sell over 1,000 items per day to people all over the U.K. We have recently been struggling with our review sites due the fact that we have not spent much time collecting positive reviews from happy customer, and it tends to be the unhappy customer who leave reviews. We do our best to resolve any problems presented to us by customers, and have spent a lot of time and investment on our staffing and products. Our customer service team are there for the customers from beginning to end and continue to support customer up to twelve months after purchase. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us on 0121 526 7305 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm or send us another message. Kind regards, Terri

you should be suspicious

By DON J.

Hello there Im Really sorry that some of the negative feedback that has been written on here has put you off from purchasing from us. Please see our updated reviews here ..https://www.trustpilot.com/review/beds.co.uk We are a multi million pound company and we dispatch over 5000 deliveries per week and we hold our hands up to slight complications on a handful of the orders. But we really hope you give us a chance to show you that we are a very efficient company with very nice reasonably priced high quality products. Kind regards Charlotte Beds.co.uk

By Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative

Hello Ennesia, Sorry for the late response, I have been away due to personal reasons. Do you still require further assistance? If so please provide a delivery postcode or a reference number to locate your order details.

By Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative

Hello Jame, If the item received is as not as described, it is best for you to contact our After Sales Care Team on 0121 5686 7126 option 2. Once you have contacted them, they will request images of the item received, and will then advise you on the following steps. Hope this information has helped.

By Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative

Hello Mel, I can confirm, customers are eventually happy with there products. Majority of the time it is down to a personal preference that the customer does not like there product, but as soon as we find a product suited to the customer, the customer is then satisfied. Customer satisfaction is always our number one priority. Kind regards Jamie Beds.co.uk

By Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative

Takes well over 20 minutes at times. Disgraceful!

By Lou M.

Sent them an email last week as I don't think that I have received a memory foam mattress as advertised, still no reply. Will advise trading standards next week if no response and follow up with small claims court if necessary

By Kenneth F.

Hi, Thank you for your message, I can assure you that your order will be with you if it is not already. Please email me directly on resolutions.beds@gmail.com or call our aftersales team on 01215687126 and ask for Tom, I will be more than happy to assist you further

By Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative

Hi there Ling, Could you please e-mail me with regards to your issue, My direct e-mail is julie@beds.co.uk. Regards. beds.co.uk.

By Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Beds.co.uk staff and other customers.

Beds.co.uk?