Review of Beds.co.uk

Tel: 0121 568 7126
sales@beds.co.uk

rickg75
12/14/17

I ordered a super king size mattress from beds.co.uk at an incredible price, which was much cheaper than any other store I had looked at. I was extremely satisfied with my purchase when it arrived and the friendly delivery man very kindly hiked the mattress up 2 flights of stairs to my flat. The mattress came with a five year guarantee, which is also much better than any competitors. I would definitely use beds.co.uk in the future and would highly recommend them to anyone considering purchasing anything from them. 5 STARS!

katem127
12/14/17

I bought a memory foam mattress and bed frame - was easy to put together and is super comfy and looks good. Service was reliable and fast. Would def recommend.

adrianw43
12/14/17

excellent item at a great price delivered at a convenient time by helpful delivery men . What else can you want

jennad11
12/14/17

I have neva had a decent night sleep until i got my bed from this site i love going to bed now and love getting proper sleep

jennih4
12/14/17

Excellent quality beds at fab prices recommend to friends only problem is that 1 of the wheels are missing from divan base but hasn't effected the use n other bed we ordered was perfect.

christinah91
12/14/17

The mattress came quickly and everything was as advertised. It came very well packed and therefore was easy to get upstairs for two pensioners. It is very comfortable and we are getting a much better nights sleep.

adelieg
12/14/17

I bought a storage bed and the customer was really nice to schedule the delivery and we are really satisfied of the bed. Good service, good quality!

sandap
12/14/17

The delivery was fast and smooth, and free of charge. I was very pleased with the price and quality, they are the most most reasonably prices company I found on web , without sacrificing the quality. I ordered small double bed for my son's room and theyre were no hiccups aong the way. Recommended!

amberp50
12/14/17

Nice option to choose delivery date, and was delivered on time. However, the delivery company wasn't very helpful in terms of knowing what time the bed would arrive.

helena243
12/13/17

Really liked the selection of beds my daughter wanted something trendy but we had a small space to fill. The ordering and delivery was great and the bed was just as described and easy to put together. Will definitely use Beds.co.uk for my next purchase

chriss799
12/12/17

Delivery was great ,bed and frame very good quality , didn't expect it to be as good really ,as was on a limited budget ,

valentinp5
12/12/17

NOT GOOD, AVOID!!! Things got worse and worst with my order.

Mattress arrived faultily and the metal frame inside is bent out. Also, I am not sure if this mattress is a pocket sprung (3000 springs) one as it is very light and clearly does not have any memory foam on the top. (I have ordered a Pocket 3000 Spring Quilted Memory Foam Mattress). Delivery is very chaotic, there is no "Two fantastic Man" but only one, which walks over other mattresses to get to the one he wants to drop off. I would get in touch with them tomorrow to get a full refund.

They collected the wrong one and tried to bring another "good one", which I refused to take it. After more than two weeks I am still without the mattress and looks like they have no intention to refund my money back.

hapbinderl
12/12/17

Excellent value for money and service. All items arrived on time and probably very efficient pleasantly surprised at the quality for the price I have paid will definitely use again thank you

edwardd52
12/12/17

Found this company via an online search. Very pleased with my whole experience and product. Ordering was very straightforward and delivery time was brilliant. I also liked that there was several payment options. Including cash on delivery!

shabbiru
12/12/17

If you want a bed get it from here 10/10 best quality we going to order more onces our house work has ended,

deanp39
12/12/17

Site was easy to navigate, found what i was looking for with no problems. Order was placed with no hassle and the bed that was ordered arrived on the date specified which was only 3 days after ordering. The bed was well packaged and was easy to assemble as the instructions were easy to read. Would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a comfortable bed at a reasonable price.

jone406
12/12/17

I have nothing but good to say about this company. The bed was of good quality, easy to put together, actually had extra nuts and bolts incase any went through the floorboards and generally we are very happy with the purchase for the price we paid. So much so I am about to order another bed exactly the same as we liked it so much and our son now wants one. Delivery was decent as well, only took a few days as we had expected.

anuradhan
12/11/17

Nice bed and excellent customer service. Very good quality for this price and the delivery option is personalised. I chose "deliver to another address at a certain date" because I was moving house and forgot to change my delivery address, but I was given easy option to set the deliver to my new address. This saved time and hassle. Amazing. I am gonna buy one more bed for my other room. Thank you bed.co.uk!

muriels7
12/10/17

I bought this bed as a gift for my daughter and her partner they both love it so comfortable would recommend beds.co.uk to everyone I know.

sudhaj
12/10/17

I bought two beds few months back .I was satisfied with both and it was great value for money .I received text messages just before delivery and also received excellent feed back from the customer care service to deal with my queries.

katey20

Great communication
Great bed
Great value
Timely delivery
Slight erode with type of mattress delivery but hoping that will get easily sorted thank you

stephenm187
12/8/17

I had spent a couple of weeks looking for a new bed for our guest room and was getting very dismayed at the prices from the big retailers. i went online and found a picture of a bed that was exactly what we were looking for. I was amazed at the price of the bed and memory foam mattress but was even more surprised when i received the item and saw the quality. The assembly was simple and I ended up with a really classy looking bed.I am now looking to replace another bed in our house and it is a no brainer that I go back to Beds.co.uk.

harryw56
12/8/17

Looked for a new bed frame by just googling it. This company came up,with a subsequent black Friday sale on.

After looking through the products on sale, I found the bed frame that I wanted, and proceeded to order it. Completed the transaction, and got an email confirming my order and to confirm a delivery date that is suitable.
Confirmed the delivery date and got an email confirming this (there was a wide range of delivery options, free of charge)

The day before my bed arrived, I got a text confirming that my product had been dispatched and gave a time frame for it to be delivered. Then, when the delivery driver delivered the bed, he gave me a call to advise he would be 15 minutes. Gave me the bed and signed the delivery sheet.

I would definitely use this company again. Such a simple and effortless process and will definitely use this company again in the future.

maggiew36
12/8/17

Very good service bed was very good for the price and very good company would deal with again i would give this company 100% and would recommend to friends

selvanad
12/8/17

Bed arrived perfectly sealed package easy to remove, great value for money very easy to assemble and looks amazing

Hello, Thank you for your enquiry. I can assure you that the items we sell are very good quality and we do sell over 1,000 items per day to people all over the U.K. We have recently been struggling with our review sites due the fact that we have not spent much time collecting positive reviews from happy customer, and it tends to be the unhappy customer who leave reviews. We do our best to resolve any problems presented to us by customers, and have spent a lot of time and investment on our staffing and products. Our customer service team are there for the customers from beginning to end and continue to support customer up to twelve months after purchase. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us on 0121 526 7305 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm or send us another message. Kind regards, Terri

you should be suspicious

By DON J.

Hello there Im Really sorry that some of the negative feedback that has been written on here has put you off from purchasing from us. Please see our updated reviews here ..https://www.trustpilot.com/review/beds.co.uk We are a multi million pound company and we dispatch over 5000 deliveries per week and we hold our hands up to slight complications on a handful of the orders. But we really hope you give us a chance to show you that we are a very efficient company with very nice reasonably priced high quality products. Kind regards Charlotte Beds.co.uk

By Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative

Hello Ennesia, Sorry for the late response, I have been away due to personal reasons. Do you still require further assistance? If so please provide a delivery postcode or a reference number to locate your order details.

By Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative

Hello Jame, If the item received is as not as described, it is best for you to contact our After Sales Care Team on 0121 5686 7126 option 2. Once you have contacted them, they will request images of the item received, and will then advise you on the following steps. Hope this information has helped.

By Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative

Hello Mel, I can confirm, customers are eventually happy with there products. Majority of the time it is down to a personal preference that the customer does not like there product, but as soon as we find a product suited to the customer, the customer is then satisfied. Customer satisfaction is always our number one priority. Kind regards Jamie Beds.co.uk

By Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative

Takes well over 20 minutes at times. Disgraceful!

By Lou M.

Sent them an email last week as I don't think that I have received a memory foam mattress as advertised, still no reply. Will advise trading standards next week if no response and follow up with small claims court if necessary

By Kenneth F.

Hi, Thank you for your message, I can assure you that your order will be with you if it is not already. Please email me directly on resolutions.beds@gmail.com or call our aftersales team on 01215687126 and ask for Tom, I will be more than happy to assist you further

By Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative

Hi there Ling, Could you please e-mail me with regards to your issue, My direct e-mail is julie@beds.co.uk. Regards. beds.co.uk.

By Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Beds.co.uk staff and other customers.

Beds.co.uk?