Review of Beds.co.uk

Tel: 0121 568 7126
sales@beds.co.uk

timw136
12/8/17

Good value for the cost. courier gave good contact for delivery and turned up when he said. bought the brown ottoman style bed with sprung memory foam mattress. was easy enough to put together even by myself. the bed is solid and the mattress once unrolled and formed was quite a comfy sleep. considering the price paid can fault have paid 3 times the cost for just a mattress before and cant say got any better sleep.

lisar278
12/8/17

Excellent company to deal with, great service, prompt and easy delivery. Product exactly as advertised

lyndae6
12/8/17

Great service I ordered the bed on a Saturday and it was delivered at the time span. The quality of the bed was really excellent and the instructions supplied were easy to follow. This whole transaction was so simple so I give this supplier a 5* rating

philc60
12/7/17

Bed arrived as stated, all in good order, got what I expected no problems. I've had two beds from beds.co.uk and happy on both occasions. Only issue and why I've not given five stars is the bed did not arrive with a headboard so had to wait for a second delivery. Wasn't too much of an issue, fortunately.

dennisb146
12/7/17

The mattress I ordered arrived on time and was as comfortable as I hoped for. My daughter provided me with the same mattress in Surrey when I stayed with her. That is why I bought it. I slept better than ever before.

saraht158
12/7/17

Great prices, great delivery. Only small complaint was instructions for gas lift bed were not as easy as they could have been, although had a very quick response when I contacted customer services. Overall fantastic and will use again.

rajaj3
12/6/17

Very good mattress
And also very comfortable as well
I order mattress and bed frame from this
Website both are brilliant and i am happy with it.

monikak24
12/5/17

Very comfortable bed,easily assembled! the customer service was great and it arrived quickly. The price was just amazing!

jessm47
12/5/17

Best night sleep on new mattress and bed frame from them great prices. Would defiantly shop woth them again recommend them to my boyfriend and he just placed his order with free delivery just 2 days later

aaronc86
12/5/17

Brilliant company. Quick delivery mattress even better than described. Son now sleeping all night and comfy in his bed. Definately use again. One happy mum and customer

jelenas1
12/5/17

Great quality for a great amount of money. I only used this online shop for the first time, but would definitely recommend it to my friends. Very easy to order, fast delivery, didn't have any issues with the quality.

kevinr153
12/5/17

Goods were delivered promptly and very well packaged. Exactly as advertised. Highly recommended and have passed their details around the office.

jacobl67
12/5/17

Amazing company. Cheap prices, speedy delivery and top quality products. Will definitely order again.

helenb103
12/5/17

Ordered a Super King size bed for a bargain price with mattress and storage. We didn't expect top quality due to the price but we was wrong as it definitely was top quality. Even the draws were made of wood and not that chip board stuff. Delivery was fast and communication on date was excellent. Only one negative and that is the bed is so comfy we don't want to get up in the morning.
Unfortunately event though I have informed beds. Com of my review, which they asked me to write, they have not given me, as promised, 20% discount on my next order or my £10 refund. Such a shame customer service let's them down.

gemmap14
12/5/17

Was slightly weary making a big purchase from a company I hadn't used before. However I'm so glad I did. Delivery fast and efficient. The bed is fantastic amazing quality and super value.

hannahf30
12/5/17

We needed a bigger bed as our baby wants too sleep with us sometimes and this bed that we have is now fantastically bigso happy

dorotaw1
12/5/17

Very easy to order via website,quick delivery and item exactly as on website. Is very good quality.... I am recommending

steveng122
12/5/17

We bought a bed for our teenage son who moved into a siblings bedroom after they moved out. We bought him a double because hes been in the box room. He loves the bed and it was straight forward to set up. I would use this company again.

georgeg147
12/5/17

I wasn't told that my bed wouldn't be taken upstairs for me nor was I pleased with the attitude of one the delivery drivers. If you live in a tenement beware.....you may have your bed left in the street as the delivery guys ain't insured to lift anything. Either that or you have to return it. I'm happy enough with the bed but be wary of all the glowing reviews as there's a 10 or 20 pound bribed offered for positive review.

dennisn18
12/5/17

I am an old age pensioner who bought a bed from these people 15 months ago, the bed has been used only to sleep on. The side of the bed has broken and collapsed and was clearly faulty when sold. The after sales service from these people has been disgraceful firstly saying they had no record of the sale and after sending them the original invoice and some 8 emails they answer was that the item is out of warranty so they have no obligation to repair or replace, they were not prepared to even offer to sell me the broken part. Avoid these people like the plague unless you are happy that your purchase may only last you a year - thouroughly disgraceful after sales service.
Avoid avoid avoid - you have been warned .........

richardf117
12/5/17

This has been my second purchase from beds.co.uk and the service has been excellent, no reservations at all about buying from them again. Deliveries were on schedule, comprehensive product range,competitive pricing and accurate descriptions. highly recommended!

dawnm129
12/5/17

Easy to order via website,quick delivery and item exactly as on website. Is very good quality and will be ordering next bed from them.

robertl311
12/5/17

Happy to return to your website,great prices and excellent products.Quick delivery and well packed items. Highly recommended beds suppliers.

julianp23
12/5/17

The Ottoman storage bed I bought was great value, arrived on time and the quality was as expected. The only issue I had was that the floor covering doesn't quite fit the size of the bed.

alysc1
12/4/17

I bought two beds from beds.co.uk- Im very satisfied with one but the other was not the product I ordered- I submitted a query but received no response. As my baby was due imminently and I urgently required the bed I kept it.... the customer service was none existent.

Hello, Thank you for your enquiry. I can assure you that the items we sell are very good quality and we do sell over 1,000 items per day to people all over the U.K. We have recently been struggling with our review sites due the fact that we have not spent much time collecting positive reviews from happy customer, and it tends to be the unhappy customer who leave reviews. We do our best to resolve any problems presented to us by customers, and have spent a lot of time and investment on our staffing and products. Our customer service team are there for the customers from beginning to end and continue to support customer up to twelve months after purchase. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us on 0121 526 7305 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm or send us another message. Kind regards, Terri

you should be suspicious

By DON J.

Hello there Im Really sorry that some of the negative feedback that has been written on here has put you off from purchasing from us. Please see our updated reviews here ..https://www.trustpilot.com/review/beds.co.uk We are a multi million pound company and we dispatch over 5000 deliveries per week and we hold our hands up to slight complications on a handful of the orders. But we really hope you give us a chance to show you that we are a very efficient company with very nice reasonably priced high quality products. Kind regards Charlotte Beds.co.uk

By Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative

Hello Ennesia, Sorry for the late response, I have been away due to personal reasons. Do you still require further assistance? If so please provide a delivery postcode or a reference number to locate your order details.

By Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative

Hello Jame, If the item received is as not as described, it is best for you to contact our After Sales Care Team on 0121 5686 7126 option 2. Once you have contacted them, they will request images of the item received, and will then advise you on the following steps. Hope this information has helped.

By Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative

Hello Mel, I can confirm, customers are eventually happy with there products. Majority of the time it is down to a personal preference that the customer does not like there product, but as soon as we find a product suited to the customer, the customer is then satisfied. Customer satisfaction is always our number one priority. Kind regards Jamie Beds.co.uk

By Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative

Takes well over 20 minutes at times. Disgraceful!

By Lou M.

Sent them an email last week as I don't think that I have received a memory foam mattress as advertised, still no reply. Will advise trading standards next week if no response and follow up with small claims court if necessary

By Kenneth F.

Hi, Thank you for your message, I can assure you that your order will be with you if it is not already. Please email me directly on resolutions.beds@gmail.com or call our aftersales team on 01215687126 and ask for Tom, I will be more than happy to assist you further

By Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative

Hi there Ling, Could you please e-mail me with regards to your issue, My direct e-mail is julie@beds.co.uk. Regards. beds.co.uk.

By Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Beds.co.uk staff and other customers.

Beds.co.uk?