Review of Beds.co.uk

sales@beds.co.uk

jt324
J T.
12/4/19
Sarah identified my needs, I placed an order, agreed delivery date and payment all under 5 mins. Very effcient
andyw169
12/3/19
Sarah helped us out choose the perfect bed so happy with how she helped out and would recommend her to others looking for a bed.
vickyw55
11/27/19
Thank you so much Sarah for all your help. What wonderful customer service. can not wait to receive the bed.
chrisc1205
11/20/19
i would like to thank moh, not only did he help me choose the right bed,& mattress,& at the right price he also arranged my delivery on the day that suited me so I would highly recommend beds.co.uk give them a call easy to deal with big thank you
johnf1558
11/14/19
Bought a bed as advertised on the web site, on the strength of the good quality mattress advertised and pictured. Totally different mattress sent and beds.co.uk refusing to budge saying its the right one, even after I sent them pics, PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE " FABRIC SHADE AND PATTERN MAY VARY" Conned.
Worse quality mattress I have ever seen. Now looking more money from me to upgrade the to a half decent one. Joke. AVOID like the plague, Pity I couldn't give 0 star rating. Beware what you see is not what you get..
aishah9
10/23/19
(MOH) Lovely and easy to talk to resolved in 5 minutes ordered a bed over 2 years ago and wooden slate broke and they sent one out free of charge.
perryg28
10/22/19
I spoke to Zak on the phone as I also needed to order some replacement slats. He answered my queries, placed my order and scheduled the delivery for me all with no fuss, thank you very much Zak! This is the 4th time we've ordered a bed from beds.co.uk and they are all great quality at a price that's a third of what you'd normally pay elsewhere!
davidr1630
10/21/19
Excellent service, spoke to zach on the phone and sorted my order out with quick delivery,
Cheers mate
yolettem
10/13/19
I've just placed my order Zak was amazing, handling and processing my order and putting my mind to rest about the delivery. Thanks Zak
natashan26
10/9/19
Just spoke to Mob about my recent online order and he was able to give me an earlier delivery date than anticipated. Mob was friendly, extremely helpful and a pleasure to talk to.
christiner231
10/9/19
Sarah C was brilliant, extremely patient and helpful. With her support I was able to choose the exact bed I wanted.
julieb857
10/5/19
After a few complications we would especially like to thank Royce for the expert 5* input he satisfactorally gave us and we are looking forward to our new mattress on Monday, we are very humbled to you. Thank you.
We would also like to thank Zak who initially took the order, we found him very professional and helpful.
From Nick and Julie B.
louisf71
10/3/19
Placed an order for a new bed today, zak was extremely helpful and knowledgeable! Would order from here again!
ghulamf
10/1/19
Not much to say other than no complaints. Quick to answer the phone and dealt with my questions immediately. Special thanks to Zak
joeg395
10/1/19
Zac was very helpful in arranging next day delivery for me, happy customer I would highly recommend their services - Joe Grainey
valeries198
9/30/19
I bought this bed just after my husband had died the bed frame not too bad but I would say be careful of the mattress I bought mine Jan 2019 I have stayed at my daughters for about 3 months and I was told by a friend to put a duvet on top of the mattress and it will help as I have bad arthritis but I am getting up now in the morning than when I go to bed and it's because I can feel and see every spring in it, it is the most uncomfortable mattress I have ever had you can feel each spring.
lukasl15
9/29/19
Great customer service, price and quality. Fast and reliable delivery with option to choose a delivery day. Thank you
vanessak56
9/24/19
Sales Agent professional and extremely helpful. Resolved my problem really quickly. Would definitely recommend.
andrewn144
9/24/19
Amazing service. Highest quality beds. Really happy with my purchase. Highly recommended. Andy Norris
juliem690
9/24/19
Highly recommend. Purchased two beds in last year. Sales team fantastic especially Sarah. Brilliant delivery on time and friendly.
simonn49
9/18/19
Quick, great service and cheap prices. The sales team were able to amend my delivery schedule quickly and efficiently, to ensure I received my order when I needed it.
steves1019
9/17/19
I had very good customer service from Zak when ordering my bed. The prices seem very competitive, so hoping the product matches their customer service when it arrives.
derekp83
9/16/19
I debt with with Zak for my Beds.co.uk order, he was very helpful in ensuring I made the right choice of mattress with my base. I was also quoted to delivery dates both within a week, so I can not fault this service at all. Price also seems vary fair. Five star.
leej226
9/16/19
Can't fault the team. Efficient order placement and very good prices for furniture. Would highly recommend!
ankitas33
9/15/19
Received quick and efficient call support from the team. I spoke to Zak from the support team and he was very helpful.

Hello, Thank you for your enquiry. I can assure you that the items we sell are very good quality and we do sell over 1,000 items per day to people all over the U.K. We have recently been struggling with our review sites due the fact that we have not spent much time collecting positive reviews from happy customer, and it tends to be the unhappy customer who leave reviews. We do our best to resolve any problems presented to us by customers, and have spent a lot of time and investment on our staffing and products. Our customer service team are there for the customers from beginning to end and continue to support customer up to twelve months after purchase. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us on 0121 526 7305 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm or send us another message. Kind regards, Terri

you should be suspicious

By DON J.

Hello there Im Really sorry that some of the negative feedback that has been written on here has put you off from purchasing from us. Please see our updated reviews here ..https://www.trustpilot.com/review/beds.co.uk We are a multi million pound company and we dispatch over 5000 deliveries per week and we hold our hands up to slight complications on a handful of the orders. But we really hope you give us a chance to show you that we are a very efficient company with very nice reasonably priced high quality products. Kind regards Charlotte Beds.co.uk

By Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative

Hello Ennesia, Sorry for the late response, I have been away due to personal reasons. Do you still require further assistance? If so please provide a delivery postcode or a reference number to locate your order details.

By Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative

Hello Jame, If the item received is as not as described, it is best for you to contact our After Sales Care Team on 0121 5686 7126 option 2. Once you have contacted them, they will request images of the item received, and will then advise you on the following steps. Hope this information has helped.

By Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative

Hello Mel, I can confirm, customers are eventually happy with there products. Majority of the time it is down to a personal preference that the customer does not like there product, but as soon as we find a product suited to the customer, the customer is then satisfied. Customer satisfaction is always our number one priority. Kind regards Jamie Beds.co.uk

By Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative

Takes well over 20 minutes at times. Disgraceful!

By Lou M.

Sent them an email last week as I don't think that I have received a memory foam mattress as advertised, still no reply. Will advise trading standards next week if no response and follow up with small claims court if necessary

By Kenneth F.

Hi, Thank you for your message, I can assure you that your order will be with you if it is not already. Please email me directly on resolutions.beds@gmail.com or call our aftersales team on 01215687126 and ask for Tom, I will be more than happy to assist you further

By Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative

Hi there Ling, Could you please e-mail me with regards to your issue, My direct e-mail is julie@beds.co.uk. Regards. beds.co.uk.

By Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Beds.co.uk staff and other customers.

Beds.co.uk?