Beds.co.uk

Beds.co.uk

beds.co.uk

Beds.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.14 stars from 717 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Beds.co.uk also ranks 1st among Beds sites.

• Highly recommended, excellent quality, excellent service.
  • Brilliant service, fast delivery and service, kind and friendly staff.

• I must say the customer service contacted me later tried to resolve the issue.
  • I chose the delivery date on a Saturday as I work Monday to Friday.
How would you rate Beds.co.uk?

“I can personally recommend Beds.co.uk”

Abigail S.
2/28/20

I can personally recommend Beds.co.uk Their range of beds is extensive and they offer excellent value for money. Sarah has excellent customer service skills. She handled my enquiry in a patient and professional manner and went out of her way to fulfil my requests. Thank you so much!

“Avoid these by all.means”

Grace N.
3/25/20

Refusing to refund me. They have not seen anything. Save up and buy a proper bed coz the beds advertised is not what you will receive. Avoid if you dont want stress. Did i mention the delivery charge if u want to return their crap bed is almost 50 pounds. I mean look at the velvet headboard looks like a cow peed on it.

customer service (74) delivery date (32) mattress (225) excellent service (29) delivery man (18) bed frame (24) fast delivery (46) great service (28) delivery driver (21) 2 days (14) delivery service (18) delivery company (11)
abigails91
February 28th, 2020
gracen59
March 25th, 2020
lukep208
January 11th, 2020
I called up to ask a few questions about the bed I was interested in, as the price was excellent, but personally I prefer talking to someone when purchasing, especially larger items. I find it just makes things easier.

The lady I spoke to, Sarah C (Support Team) was extremely helpful and friendly. In fact without her input I probably wouldn't have bought the bed I did today. She took the time to explain the details, offered to check stock etc. asked if I wanted to do the sale over the phone, and was really patient with me while I sorted out my banking details.

Nice one Sarah really appreciate the help ! If anyone I know is looking to buy a bed in future i'll send them your way.

Kind regards, Luke (A fellow aol user) x
nickm566
February 1st, 2020
Excellent service and bed is ideal for what we need and when on the phone to Sarah she helped with every aspect. Will purchase again.
mariaf188
Maria F.
January 12th, 2019
Ordered 3 divan single beds online on 26/12 delivery was as scheduled and quite quick. Ordered on Visa. Once I'd unwrapped one, drawer fronts came apart from rest of bed and tear in leather surround, quality very substandard so didn't open the other 2 and rang up to report faulty one and request full money back for all. Collection slot made for 2/1/19 but they didn't turn up to collect. I rang and was told driver had had an accident..and they had rebooked collection for the 4/1. However they did collect on the 4/1 and my money refunded in full 5 working days later.
All I will say is always look at reviews before purchasing, pay by visa, and take photos of everything and document/screen shot everything and you'll have every eventuality covered...i did so i was happy id get my money back in the end.
stevens921
January 20th, 2020
I had to phone and cancel an order, not their fault mine. Spoke to a guy called Maz in customer service. Within 10 min everything was sorted, so quick and efficient. If only all customer services where as good. Thanks Maz you did a very good job today
davidu117
January 21st, 2020
Had an issue with my bed - one of the parts was damaged after 2 weeks of use. Spoke with Sarah C in customer support and she immediately sent out a replacement - along with spare parts in case any others become damaged. Very happy with the bed and the customer support received. Would highly recommend.
matth351
January 20th, 2020
Excellent customer service by Sarah C in regards to delivery and the website is easy to use and the beds were an amazing price. Will recommend in future
judyl280
February 27th, 2020
The woman i spoke with on the phone was very helpful when i had an enquiry about delivery of my bed, she solved my enquiry immediately and I am a very happy customer, will shop here again
peterh710
December 19th, 2019
Excellent service and advice from Sarah would highly recommend the King Size mattress we purchased 2,000 pocket spring £279.000 good price and a good night sleep on this mattress. Delivery very speedy and handled with good care and expertise.
eduardp7
February 9th, 2020
I had a great conversation with Sarah when I had a problem with my delivery. She was very polite and she solved my problem immediately.
perryg28
October 22nd, 2019
I spoke to Zak on the phone as I also needed to order some replacement slats. He answered my queries, placed my order and scheduled the delivery for me all with no fuss, thank you very much Zak! This is the 4th time we've ordered a bed from beds.co.uk and they are all great quality at a price that's a third of what you'd normally pay elsewhere!
chrisc1205
November 20th, 2019
i would like to thank moh, not only did he help me choose the right bed,& mattress,& at the right price he also arranged my delivery on the day that suited me so I would highly recommend beds.co.uk give them a call easy to deal with big thank you
andyw169
December 3rd, 2019
Sarah helped us out choose the perfect bed so happy with how she helped out and would recommend her to others looking for a bed.
vitaliyp7
December 10th, 2019
I would like to mention that if you have a flat please ask them on delivery policy. It was our first time ordering a bed from there. It was delivered outside our buildings and we were told to get the bed of the van with the matress because he will no deliver it further. When we asked why he replied in anger that he "works alone" and can not do it by himself. When we said that he needs to deliver the matress atleast to communal area, he chucked the matress and the bed outside our block and left while swearing and calling us names. I got in contact with company and they did not do anything about it, worst thing is was that they promised that the manager will call back. Some of our neighbours has helped to deliver it into our apartment but then we found out that the matress was too small. When we asked to get new matress they have stated that new one will be sent out however nothing arrived. I called back again and they completely forgot. When the matress arrived they placed it in communal area that time however told me that I need to bring the original matress down and did not even help me. I notified them that I had surgery after hernia and they completely did not care. Managed to swap it over with help of neighbours. This was the worst experience I have ever had with the company and I will never purchase anything from there again.
vickyw55
November 27th, 2019
Thank you so much Sarah for all your help. What wonderful customer service. can not wait to receive the bed.
jt324
J T.
December 4th, 2019
Sarah identified my needs, I placed an order, agreed delivery date and payment all under 5 mins. Very effcient
aishah9
October 23rd, 2019
(MOH) Lovely and easy to talk to resolved in 5 minutes ordered a bed over 2 years ago and wooden slate broke and they sent one out free of charge.
julieb857
October 5th, 2019
After a few complications we would especially like to thank Royce for the expert 5* input he satisfactorally gave us and we are looking forward to our new mattress on Monday, we are very humbled to you. Thank you.
We would also like to thank Zak who initially took the order, we found him very professional and helpful.
From Nick and Julie B.
mh217
February 2nd, 2018
Quality product at an affordable price. This is the second Ottoman gas lift bed we have purchased from beds.co.uk. They were both delivered the next day and I was able to assemble them within an hour. This model allowed us full access to space under the mattress to greatly increase our storage capacity. It doesn't come with a strap/handle to help with opening and closing, but I was able to fashion one out of some old material.
ayisheao
February 8th, 2017
Bought a spring memory foam mattress, said it bounces back to shape, and good support, only had for two months and it's sagging and is not good if you suffer with a bad back. Beds.co.uk have now exchanged my mattress and the new one is much better. I have to say personally I will never buy a mattress online again as you never know what it is going to be like, will go into a shop so I can try it first from now on.

Beds.co.uk attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

terrib46
Beds r. – Beds.co.uk Rep
Hello,
I am surprised to hear your mattress is sagging, if you would be willing to send over an image via private message or provide your delivery postcode we can get this rectified as soon as possible.
Kind regards,
Terri
maroofa
September 12th, 2019
im happy with the service maz has provided me today. He helped me book an early delivery date. Thank you.
johnh1923
January 11th, 2019
Awful service all round. Frame & Mattress delivered separately which was a complete pain. Main bed supports have failed and 2 months later, very little in way of communication and trying to fob me off saying i have to wait for the manufacturer. Try to phone and waiting times are ridiculous. Joke of a business and they should be laws to protect people from vile business owners like these. The products are awful. Ordered the premium mattress with memory foam topper and its as hard as a piece of plywood. Dont waste your money or time with these idiots.
derekp83
September 16th, 2019
I debt with with Zak for my Beds.co.uk order, he was very helpful in ensuring I made the right choice of mattress with my base. I was also quoted to delivery dates both within a week, so I can not fault this service at all. Price also seems vary fair. Five star.
christiner231
October 9th, 2019
Sarah C was brilliant, extremely patient and helpful. With her support I was able to choose the exact bed I wanted.

Hello, Thank you for your enquiry. I can assure you that the items we sell are very good quality and we do sell over 1,000 items per day to people all over the U.K. We have recently been struggling with our review sites due the fact that we have not spent much time collecting positive reviews from happy customer, and it tends to be the unhappy customer who leave reviews. We do our best to resolve any problems presented to us by customers, and have spent a lot of time and investment on our staffing and products. Our customer service team are there for the customers from beginning to end and continue to support customer up to twelve months after purchase. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us on 0121 526 7305 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm or send us another message. Kind regards, Terri

See more answers (6)

you should be suspicious

By DON J.
See more answers (3)

Hello there Im Really sorry that some of the negative feedback that has been written on here has put you off from purchasing from us. Please see our updated reviews here ..https://www.trustpilot.com/review/beds.co.uk We are a multi million pound company and we dispatch over 5000 deliveries per week and we hold our hands up to slight complications on a handful of the orders. But we really hope you give us a chance to show you that we are a very efficient company with very nice reasonably priced high quality products. Kind regards Charlotte Beds.co.uk

See more answers (2)

Once a refund has been authorised it will take 2-5 working days for the funds to return to your account. Kind regards, Terri

See more answers (2)

Hello Ennesia, Sorry for the late response, I have been away due to personal reasons. Do you still require further assistance? If so please provide a delivery postcode or a reference number to locate your order details.

By Beds r.,

Hello Jame, If the item received is as not as described, it is best for you to contact our After Sales Care Team on 0121 5686 7126 option 2. Once you have contacted them, they will request images of the item received, and will then advise you on the following steps. Hope this information has helped.

By Beds r.,

Hello Mel, I can confirm, customers are eventually happy with there products. Majority of the time it is down to a personal preference that the customer does not like there product, but as soon as we find a product suited to the customer, the customer is then satisfied. Customer satisfaction is always our number one priority. Kind regards Jamie Beds.co.uk

By Beds r.,

Never buy for BEDS .CO.UK lies and cheat the mattress is not as described and are not helpful when shown that they lied

By Sean S.

Takes well over 20 minutes at times. Disgraceful!

By Lou M.

Sent them an email last week as I don't think that I have received a memory foam mattress as advertised, still no reply. Will advise trading standards next week if no response and follow up with small claims court if necessary

By Kenneth F.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Beds.co.uk staff and other customers.

We are specialists in beds, mattresses and rattan garden furniture.

terrib46
Beds r.
Customer service

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beds.co.uk?

Have a question about Beds.co.uk?