Beds.co.uk

Beds.co.uk

Beds.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.11 stars from 742 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Beds.co.uk also ranks 1st among Beds sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 79.4%

• Highly recommended, excellent quality, excellent service.
  • Bed very comfortable, well priced all in all great service.

• I must say the customer service contacted me later tried to resolve the issue.
  • I chose the delivery date on a Saturday as I work Monday to Friday.
How would you rate Beds.co.uk?

“I can personally recommend Beds.co.uk”

Abigail S.
2/28/20

I can personally recommend Beds.co.uk Their range of beds is extensive and they offer excellent value for money. Sarah has excellent customer service skills. She handled my enquiry in a patient and professional manner and went out of her way to fulfil my requests. Thank you so much!

“Load of cheap rubbish”

Linda H.
7/24/20

On assembling my new bed, one of the straps broke on the mattress. I emailed both of the two contact email addresses several times & also tried calling & using the online chat facility to report this & request a replacement or refund but Every attempt at communicating has been ignored. This is by far the worst customer service I've experienced for many years. Seems like once they have your money they don't care. I wouldn't touch them again with a barge pole. Next stop, trading standards!

customer service (81) delivery date (35) mattress (232) excellent service (30) delivery man (18) bed frame (24) great service (30) fast delivery (46) delivery driver (21) 2 days (14) delivery service (18) trading standards (13)
abigails91
February 28th, 2020
lindah1699
July 24th, 2020
I wouldn't touch them again with a barge pole.
Next stop, trading standards!
lisac1620
July 6th, 2020
Do not buy a bed from this company unless you want to end up sleeping on the floor after 5 months when it breaks and have a rude manager say "well your not on the floor you can still use the mattress". I would say bed is made of cardboard but that would be an insult to cardboard as it's not even that thick. Awful bed, awful customer service, never again.
lh401
May 21st, 2020
Ordered the 3PC Corner Sofa Rattan Set - Brown online 21st may 2020, and had a follow up call the same morning offering a prompt delivery date 26th May with Sarah C excellent customer service so far, will await confirmation on delivery for full review!

Mr H wakefield
lukep208
January 11th, 2020
I called up to ask a few questions about the bed I was interested in, as the price was excellent, but personally I prefer talking to someone when purchasing, especially larger items. I find it just makes things easier.

The lady I spoke to, Sarah C (Support Team) was extremely helpful and friendly. In fact without her input I probably wouldn't have bought the bed I did today. She took the time to explain the details, offered to check stock etc. asked if I wanted to do the sale over the phone, and was really patient with me while I sorted out my banking details.

Nice one Sarah really appreciate the help! If anyone I know is looking to buy a bed in future i'll send them your way.

Kind regards, Luke (A fellow aol user) x
richardg1063
May 26th, 2020
Good quality, looks smart, Sarah great help with the order and delivery. No problems, even one person could assemble it, although that took longer. Would order again.
carolined97
May 23rd, 2020
Ordered a bed on 14th May for delivery on 22nd May. Received email on 21st spouting Covid 19 blah blah. Can't supply my bed, gave other suggestions. Emailed straight back to see when new stock would be in. No reply. Sent another email stating I required a refund. Spent ages on the phone, eventually got through & was promised a call within 24hrs to sort out refund. No call! After 18 attempts on 23rd May I had the pleasure of speaking to a rude condescending female. Still no closer to a refund. Small claims court it is.
glynisf1
April 25th, 2020
I received a bed 24th april 2020. It's not fit for purpose. The drawers dont fit. The mattress is coming away at the seams and the to is clicked in several places I've emailed them the pictures. No answer on the phone from them. The bed is shambolic to say the least avoid this firm at all cost. I will be taking legal advice.
stephaniew481
May 18th, 2020
Sarah was very helpful. Very happy with the service.
Had to send a bed back and exchange as would cost £49 to return.
nickm566
February 1st, 2020
Excellent service and bed is ideal for what we need and when on the phone to Sarah she helped with every aspect. Will purchase again.
mariaf188
Maria F.
January 12th, 2019
Ordered 3 divan single beds online on 26/12 delivery was as scheduled and quite quick. Ordered on Visa. Once I'd unwrapped one, drawer fronts came apart from rest of bed and tear in leather surround, quality very substandard so didn't open the other 2 and rang up to report faulty one and request full money back for all. Collection slot made for 2/1/19 but they didn't turn up to collect. I rang and was told driver had had an accident..and they had rebooked collection for the 4/1. However they did collect on the 4/1 and my money refunded in full 5 working days later.
All I will say is always look at reviews before purchasing, pay by visa, and take photos of everything and document/screen shot everything and you'll have every eventuality covered...i did so i was happy id get my money back in the end.
debbieb916
May 18th, 2020
Ordered a. Mattress. Phoned and spoke to Sarah who arranged a quick and speedy delivery. Great service
stevens921
January 20th, 2020
I had to phone and cancel an order, not their fault mine. Spoke to a guy called Maz in customer service. Within 10 min everything was sorted, so quick and efficient. If only all customer services where as good. Thanks Maz you did a very good job today
marks2604
May 23rd, 2020
Bought a dual spring memory foam mattress for my son, £109 with free delivery.
I then get contacted as apparently Carnoustie is not part of the UK mainland and therefore there would be a delivery charge.
Eventually this fee is deleted as a 'good will gesture'.
5 days later the mattress arrives. It is the most poor quality, cheap piece of rubbish, no memory foam, no padding, with springs almost poking through the cheap fabric.
After 1 hour trying to get hold of someone I am told I can get a refund but there is a £50 uplift charge.
TOTAL SCAM, AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
ians285
May 21st, 2020
My bed delivery was delayed due to Covid-19, I spoke to Sarah who could not have been more helpful. She arranged an immediate despatch on an alternative bed for no extra cost. Really professional and excellent customer service experience
lynnem144
July 8th, 2020
Please DO NOT buy from this company!
I ordered 4 Selena beds in grey back on 2nd May and I still have not received them.
I have asked for a refund on numerous occasions and they have just ignored my request.
They won't answer the telephone or respond to emails.
I am contacting Trading Standards and the Police.
daniellem396
July 17th, 2020
Excellent service from Sarah on phone to order bed and mattress she was polite and well manored so pleased with my call
christians250
July 2nd, 2020
Shockingly bad customer service if you have any type of issue...
Stay well clear! They are very quick to answer phone when you are buying but will then not answer when you need help in any way!
Absolute rubbish!
chloen12
April 19th, 2018
Easy to order, very helpful choosing a convenient delivery date. Nice looking beds. Unfortunately some wood is stuck in one of the holes where the wheels fix in which means none of them can go on or the bed won't balance but that's ok.
davidu117
January 21st, 2020
Had an issue with my bed - one of the parts was damaged after 2 weeks of use. Spoke with Sarah C in customer support and she immediately sent out a replacement - along with spare parts in case any others become damaged. Very happy with the bed and the customer support received. Would highly recommend.
shirleys484
July 20th, 2020
I called to cancel my order as I was told I had to pay £49 as I was not in the area for free delivery Sirah was very pleasant and helpful dealing with my call I was very pleased when she told me I could have delivery charge dropped and would receive the bed in a few days I was really pleased as I liked the bed I had ordered Thank you Sirah for all your help I am now one happy customer
jone406
December 12th, 2017
I have nothing but good to say about this company. The bed was of good quality, easy to put together, actually had extra nuts and bolts incase any went through the floorboards and generally we are very happy with the purchase for the price we paid. So much so I am about to order another bed exactly the same as we liked it so much and our son now wants one. Delivery was decent as well, only took a few days as we had expected.
sebs14
August 5th, 2020
Do not use these people, there are scammers! I ordered a bed to be delivered 2 weeks from date of ordering, to be told the day before delivery that they didn't have the bed in stock and I needed to choose a different bed. But it was in stock when I ordered it and they were happy to take my money. They offered me a new bed which was meant to be delivered that week but then they changed the delivery date to the following week. That delivery got cancelled because they damaged the item, so they then resent another one, which they then emailed me the day before delivering that it was out of stock.
So I got sold two beds that weren't in stock or that they gave to other people. Takes ages to get through to their helpline, and if you are waiting more than 10mins they just cut you off and tell you to try again later.
Appalling! Do not use!
christinel511
July 21st, 2020
Customer service was exceptional and Sarah was most helpful and polite. I wish everyone was like this. Would definitely use company again. Many thanks.
liyahd1
June 18th, 2020
Second bed I'm ordering, good prices and great quality. Sarah on customer service was swift and efficient with helping me with my order and arranging delivery!

Hello, Thank you for your enquiry. I can assure you that the items we sell are very good quality and we do sell over 1,000 items per day to people all over the U. K. We have recently been struggling with our review sites due the fact that we have not spent much time collecting positive reviews from happy customer, and it tends to be the unhappy customer who leave reviews. We do our best to resolve any problems presented to us by customers, and have spent a lot of time and investment on our staffing and products. Our customer service team are there for the customers from beginning to end and continue to support customer up to twelve months after purchase. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us on 0121 526 7305 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm or send us another message. Kind regards, Terri

See more answers (6)

You should be suspicious

By DON J.
See more answers (3)

Absolutely not! It's cheap & nasty with appalling customer service.

By Linda H.
See more answers (2)

Hello there Im Really sorry that some of the negative feedback that has been written on here has put you off from purchasing from us. Please see our updated reviews here. https://www.trustpilot.com/review/beds.co.uk We are a multi million pound company and we dispatch over 5000 deliveries per week and we hold our hands up to slight complications on a handful of the orders. But we really hope you give us a chance to show you that we are a very efficient company with very nice reasonably priced high quality products. Kind regards Charlotte Beds.co.uk

See more answers (2)

Once a refund has been authorised it will take 2-5 working days for the funds to return to your account. Kind regards, Terri

See more answers (2)

Hello Ennesia, Sorry for the late response, I have been away due to personal reasons. Do you still require further assistance? If so please provide a delivery postcode or a reference number to locate your order details.

By Beds r.,

Hello Jame, If the item received is as not as described, it is best for you to contact our After Sales Care Team on 0121 5686 7126 option 2. Once you have contacted them, they will request images of the item received, and will then advise you on the following steps. Hope this information has helped.

By Beds r.,

Hello Mel, I can confirm, customers are eventually happy with there products. Majority of the time it is down to a personal preference that the customer does not like there product, but as soon as we find a product suited to the customer, the customer is then satisfied. Customer satisfaction is always our number one priority. Kind regards Jamie Beds.co.uk

By Beds r.,

My mattress was fully sealed but the strap broke when putting it on the base. Cheap & nasty goods & they ignore all attempts at communication to resolve issues, my advice is don't bother.

By Linda H.

Takes well over 20 minutes at times. Disgraceful!

By Lou M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Beds.co.uk staff and other customers.

We are specialists in beds, mattresses and rattan garden furniture.

terrib46
Beds r.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beds.co.uk?

Have a question about Beds.co.uk?