Beds.co.uk

Beds.co.uk

beds.co.uk

Beds.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.12 stars from 731 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Beds.co.uk also ranks 1st among Beds sites.

• Highly recommended, excellent quality, excellent service.
  • Bed very comfortable, well priced all in all great service.

• I must say the customer service contacted me later tried to resolve the issue.
  • I chose the delivery date on a Saturday as I work Monday to Friday.
How would you rate Beds.co.uk?

“I can personally recommend Beds.co.uk”

Abigail S.
2/28/20

I can personally recommend Beds.co.uk Their range of beds is extensive and they offer excellent value for money. Sarah has excellent customer service skills. She handled my enquiry in a patient and professional manner and went out of her way to fulfil my requests. Thank you so much!

“Awful customer service”

Caroline D.
5/23/20

Ordered a bed on 14th May for delivery on 22nd May. Received email on 21st spouting Covid 19 blah blah. Can't supply my bed , gave other suggestions. Emailed straight back to see when new stock would be in. No reply. Sent another email stating I required a refund. Spent ages on the phone, eventually got through & was promised a call within 24hrs to sort out refund. No call ! After 18 attempts on 23rd May I had the pleasure of speaking to a rude condescending female. Still no closer to a refund. Small claims court it is .

customer service (76) delivery date (34) mattress (229) excellent service (29) delivery man (18) bed frame (24) great service (30) fast delivery (46) delivery driver (21) 2 days (14) delivery service (18) delivery company (11)
abigails91
February 28th, 2020
lukep208
January 11th, 2020
I called up to ask a few questions about the bed I was interested in, as the price was excellent, but personally I prefer talking to someone when purchasing, especially larger items. I find it just makes things easier.

The lady I spoke to, Sarah C (Support Team) was extremely helpful and friendly. In fact without her input I probably wouldn't have bought the bed I did today. She took the time to explain the details, offered to check stock etc. asked if I wanted to do the sale over the phone, and was really patient with me while I sorted out my banking details.

Nice one Sarah really appreciate the help ! If anyone I know is looking to buy a bed in future i'll send them your way.

Kind regards, Luke (A fellow aol user) x
lh401
May 21st, 2020
Ordered the 3PC Corner Sofa Rattan Set - Brown online 21st may 2020 , and had a follow up call the same morning offering a prompt delivery date 26th May with Sarah C excellent customer service so far, will await confirmation on delivery for full review!

Mr H wakefield
richardg1063
May 26th, 2020
good quality, looks smart, Sarah great help with the order and delivery. No problems, even one person could assemble it, although that took longer. Would order again.
stephaniew481
May 18th, 2020
Sarah was very helpful..very happy with the service.
Had to send a bed back and exchange as would cost £49 to return.
nickm566
February 1st, 2020
Excellent service and bed is ideal for what we need and when on the phone to Sarah she helped with every aspect. Will purchase again.
stevens921
January 20th, 2020
I had to phone and cancel an order, not their fault mine. Spoke to a guy called Maz in customer service. Within 10 min everything was sorted, so quick and efficient. If only all customer services where as good. Thanks Maz you did a very good job today
shawnl176
Hi,
I ordered a 4f6 double ottoman bed on 22nd April everything went through ok , got a phone call a week later saying the Bed was delayed, can't be delivered till the 14th may I said that was ok, got an email saying that Something went wrong with our bed so they have upgraded our bed at no extra cost which was nice but sent an email saying that would be fine my sone moved back in on the 10th I said he had to sleep on a blow up bed for a few days.
Haven't received the new bed have called about 10 times emailed with no reply if I can't get through by Wednesday will have to go back to PayPal to get a refund.
I was told if you start this process and cancel the refund with PayPal you can't get it again so if I start the refund you have to get your money and sauce another bed from somewhere else.
Just want the bed my sons been on air bed now for 8 days I think that's long enough
ians285
May 21st, 2020
My bed delivery was delayed due to Covid-19, I spoke to Sarah who could not have been more helpful. She arranged an immediate despatch on an alternative bed for no extra cost. Really professional and excellent customer service experience
davidu117
January 21st, 2020
Had an issue with my bed - one of the parts was damaged after 2 weeks of use. Spoke with Sarah C in customer support and she immediately sent out a replacement - along with spare parts in case any others become damaged. Very happy with the bed and the customer support received. Would highly recommend.
carolined97
May 23rd, 2020
glynisf1
April 25th, 2020
I received a bed 24th april 2020. It's not fit for purpose. The drawers dont fit. The mattress is coming away at the seams and the to is clicked in several places I've emailed them the pictures. No answer on the phone from them. The bed is shambolic to say the least avoid this firm at all cost. I will be taking legal advice.
debbieb916
May 18th, 2020
Ordered a .mattress. Phoned and spoke to Sarah who arranged a quick and speedy delivery. Great service
marks2604
May 23rd, 2020
Bought a dual spring memory foam mattress for my son, £109 with free delivery.
I then get contacted as apparently Carnoustie is not part of the UK mainland and therefore there would be a delivery charge.
Eventually this fee is deleted as a 'good will gesture'.
5 days later the mattress arrives. It is the most poor quality, cheap piece of rubbish, no memory foam, no padding, with springs almost poking through the cheap fabric.
After 1 hour trying to get hold of someone I am told I can get a refund but there is a £50 uplift charge.
TOTAL SCAM, AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
matth351
January 20th, 2020
Excellent customer service by Sarah C in regards to delivery and the website is easy to use and the beds were an amazing price. Will recommend in future
rhodalinem
April 15th, 2020
Sarah was soo helpful through out the purchased I very greatful. I will like to give her 5 stars for all her support
vitaliyp7
December 10th, 2019
I would like to mention that if you have a flat please ask them on delivery policy. It was our first time ordering a bed from there. It was delivered outside our buildings and we were told to get the bed of the van with the matress because he will no deliver it further. When we asked why he replied in anger that he "works alone" and can not do it by himself. When we said that he needs to deliver the matress atleast to communal area, he chucked the matress and the bed outside our block and left while swearing and calling us names. I got in contact with company and they did not do anything about it, worst thing is was that they promised that the manager will call back. Some of our neighbours has helped to deliver it into our apartment but then we found out that the matress was too small. When we asked to get new matress they have stated that new one will be sent out however nothing arrived. I called back again and they completely forgot. When the matress arrived they placed it in communal area that time however told me that I need to bring the original matress down and did not even help me. I notified them that I had surgery after hernia and they completely did not care. Managed to swap it over with help of neighbours. This was the worst experience I have ever had with the company and I will never purchase anything from there again.
mahil1
May 21st, 2020
Sarah is really helpful and provide me with a best service specially in this unprecedented time. I highly recommend the firm.
soogieh
May 5th, 2020
Specifically called to get an idea of delivery times before ordering to save hassle later. Made order on the phone as was told delivery date I received no email confirmation. Delivery datecame and passed even though a received a text on the day stating the time. I had to contact them (which was a nightmare) to be told it was recalled but when I challenged and said but it's still for sale on their website all of a sudden it was out of stock and I could have it two months after the original order date, offered a replacement but was something they had no photos of ?? Yes I'll spend £500 on something I have no description/ picture of - I don't think so. I asked for a refund said I would get a call in 24hrs wasn't taking the risk then said it's been processed and will take 10 working days. I asked for an email confirmation that I would wait online for after not receiving an order confirmation at which point Sarah decided to end the chat so I am not hopeful of getting the refund for. Them and will go to the credit card company instead.
lucians18
May 18th, 2020
Great service and very helpful staff Sarah was very friendly and professional i will definitely order from them again
judyl280
February 27th, 2020
The woman i spoke with on the phone was very helpful when i had an enquiry about delivery of my bed, she solved my enquiry immediately and I am a very happy customer, will shop here again
deborahd636
May 20th, 2020
ABSOLUTE JOKE !!!! MATTRESS ORDERED £369.99 1ST PICTURE MATTRESS SENT 2ND PUCTURE. DO NOT ORDER FROMTHIS COMPANY YOU WILL BE SORRY
chloen12
April 19th, 2018
Easy to order, very helpful choosing a convenient delivery date. Nice looking beds. Unfortunately some wood is stuck in one of the holes where the wheels fix in which means none of them can go on or the bed won't balance but that's ok.
michelleb1655
April 22nd, 2020
Sarah was most helpful in these hard times getting our order out to us. To have a time slot of up to 7 working so we don't have to go out is great.
peterh710
December 19th, 2019
Excellent service and advice from Sarah would highly recommend the King Size mattress we purchased 2,000 pocket spring £279.000 good price and a good night sleep on this mattress. Delivery very speedy and handled with good care and expertise.

Hello, Thank you for your enquiry. I can assure you that the items we sell are very good quality and we do sell over 1,000 items per day to people all over the U.K. We have recently been struggling with our review sites due the fact that we have not spent much time collecting positive reviews from happy customer, and it tends to be the unhappy customer who leave reviews. We do our best to resolve any problems presented to us by customers, and have spent a lot of time and investment on our staffing and products. Our customer service team are there for the customers from beginning to end and continue to support customer up to twelve months after purchase. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us on 0121 526 7305 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm or send us another message. Kind regards, Terri

See more answers (6)

you should be suspicious

By DON J.
See more answers (3)

Hello there Im Really sorry that some of the negative feedback that has been written on here has put you off from purchasing from us. Please see our updated reviews here ..https://www.trustpilot.com/review/beds.co.uk We are a multi million pound company and we dispatch over 5000 deliveries per week and we hold our hands up to slight complications on a handful of the orders. But we really hope you give us a chance to show you that we are a very efficient company with very nice reasonably priced high quality products. Kind regards Charlotte Beds.co.uk

See more answers (2)

Once a refund has been authorised it will take 2-5 working days for the funds to return to your account. Kind regards, Terri

See more answers (2)

Hello Ennesia, Sorry for the late response, I have been away due to personal reasons. Do you still require further assistance? If so please provide a delivery postcode or a reference number to locate your order details.

By Beds r.,

Hello Jame, If the item received is as not as described, it is best for you to contact our After Sales Care Team on 0121 5686 7126 option 2. Once you have contacted them, they will request images of the item received, and will then advise you on the following steps. Hope this information has helped.

By Beds r.,

Hello Mel, I can confirm, customers are eventually happy with there products. Majority of the time it is down to a personal preference that the customer does not like there product, but as soon as we find a product suited to the customer, the customer is then satisfied. Customer satisfaction is always our number one priority. Kind regards Jamie Beds.co.uk

By Beds r.,

Never buy for BEDS .CO.UK lies and cheat the mattress is not as described and are not helpful when shown that they lied

By Sean S.

Takes well over 20 minutes at times. Disgraceful!

By Lou M.

Sent them an email last week as I don't think that I have received a memory foam mattress as advertised, still no reply. Will advise trading standards next week if no response and follow up with small claims court if necessary

By Kenneth F.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Beds.co.uk staff and other customers.

We are specialists in beds, mattresses and rattan garden furniture.

terrib46
Beds r.
Customer service

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beds.co.uk?

Have a question about Beds.co.uk?