Review of Marpac

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

roseannz
10/12/18

About 25-30 years ago, I worked the P.M. shift and slept from about 1 a.m. to 9 a.m.
Unfortunately for me, our neighbors at that time had two dogs that seemed to bark all night long. I bought a "white noise" machine which blocked out the barking and enabled me to sleep through the barking and street noise. There are many, many white noise machines on the market, but one of the best, at a really low price of under $30, is the Marpac Dohm Dome machine. This is a no frills machine with two settings-loud and low white noise. You can also adjust it by opening or closing the little holes on top by twisting the top so that you get the level of white noise that suits you. I had purchased fancier machines that had sounds like the ocean. I don't know about you, but the ocean does sound peaceful. However, that company adds seagulls quaking at intervals that I guarantee wake me up!!
For a basic, effective white noise machine that blocks out sounds so you can sleep, I recommend Marpac! I have a few white noise machines, including an old one that still works over 25 years later!

Questions? Get answers from the Marpac staff and other customers.

Marpac?