Review of BaubleBar

Tel: 891465491275
helpme@baublebar.com

nellieb28
12/28/18

I ordered a pair of $70 earrings on December 2. 27 days later I have still not received my earrings. Despite the many emails no one has helped me at all. I will never order from here again!

lauraf196
9/19/18

I have bought several pair of earrings with them. All beautiful and up to now good quality. However, customer service is quite disappointing. Despite attempts at resolution for two of my orders they DO NOT and WILL NOT give you a refund or resolve the issue. I will NOT be ordering from them again, it is not worth the aggravation. They have no desire, as evidenced by their behavior, to solve a customer's issue or complaint or to appear caring in any way.

lisab696
7/17/18

I bought a $37 pair of earrings and wore them about 4 times before they broke. I thought that BaubleBar would either offer to replace or refund me for the earrings that broke, but they said I was "outside the window for returns". But then, they made a special exception and told me I could pay to return the earrings for store credit. Horrible customer service!

robertr617
5/24/18
• Updated review

Know the website in their account says at the bottom:
"Proudly Made in NYC Terms of Use Privacy Policy © 2018 BaubleBar Inc. All Rights Reserved." Straight copy and paste.
They now admit they are designed in NYC but really made in China. This is the reason they can't backlog an order and have pre-orders on some.
Took my order and money then simply canceled the order later on but they did refunded the cost. Problem was the one they canceled was the only one wanted, the other two were impulse buys.
Don't count on getting what you order!

“Made In NY, but I don't think so....”
5/22/18
• Previous review

I ordered an item, they processed the order then without notice only shipped part of the order.... called and asked about back order, none to be had, refund only. Sounds like made in China to me and not made in NY. I say only because there is no back order ability.
Like I said to them, stop to buy doughnuts and when the retailer says no doughnuts today you don't stop a second time.
Slow to ship, possibly simply taking the money only to cancel the order. Sounds like a PayPal float to me.
Great website but not inventory accurate.....
Quick to order slow to ship.....
Everyone is so sorry.....
Glitz on line is far ahead of the actual ability to process, must be all related....

janeb130
6/16/17

I have made three purchases so far and for the most part the items came fast and were as nice are even nicer looking then on the website. The customer service, aka SWAT team is superb an go over the top to help you. I just think maybe some of the policies should be improved. I had bought a piece recently and when i received it, looked differently so i had issues with it. Instead of looking into what the website actually had pictured they told me ways to "fix" the jewelery to get it to work. My main issue is, is once you buy something the company should stand behind the product and quality control should be a priority. What if i was buying the item as a gift, it would have been embarrassing if it wasn't as it was pictured on the site. Although i think they have great and unique jewerly i do think they need to improve their policies.

chrish302
5/10/17

I purchased some earrings for my wife for Mother's Day. I requested a note saying wishing her happy Mother's Day. There was no card but it was on the receipt. Thanks for making that present special. Will not order again

kimh184
4/24/17

Been shopping here for years, have been happy with every purchase! Items are super cute and surprisingly good quality, the price is right, and packages arrive quickly (very important because I get impatient lol). I have quite the jewelry collection now, and everyone always asks me where I get my baubles from!

pamelah62
4/21/17

I was looking for a statement necklace to jazz up some old work staples. The customer service girl who helped me was so great. She helped me find a few pieces and answered all my questions. The best part? My order arrived so quickly! Thanks Baublebar!!

christiem17
4/18/17

I'm so impressed with my new baubles! They looked beautiful online, but they're even more amazing in person. My order was shipped and delivered very quickly. I plan to order again - their pieces will make great gifts!

natalias18
3/30/17

I love Baublebar! Whenever I order, it ships within the next business day or so. It's so quick! I also love their packaging. I've had orders shipped directly to my friends as gifts with no worries- it arrives looking so cute. I've told all my friends about BaubleBar, and my baubles are slowly taking over my jewelry selection. Definitely recommend!!

joellef
3/29/17

I had a question about a promotion before placing my order and a customer service rep helped me within the hour AND on a Sunday! She even included a handrwitten note once I received the package. A+ customer service right there :)

avas24
3/28/17

BaubleBar has some of the trendiest jewelry. I have such a massive collection, and have always been known for my accessories. I have the most beautiful earrings from them and necklaces. One time, a necklace arrived damaged and I was so bummed as it was for my 30th. They took care of it immediately, and sent me a new necklace. Needless to say, I looked perfectly put together for my 3-0. :) I definitely recommend BaubleBar to all my friends and family.

laurenh68
3/27/17

I recently placed an order for a necklace, and couldn't wait to receive it! When it arrived, there was a very small scratch, so I decided to send an email to see if I could get it replaced. The customer service team was amazing! So quick and so helpful. Now I have a brand new necklace and it's perfect! Thanks Baublebar!

katieg42
3/24/17

stephk3
3/23/17

I was a bit nervous after looking at other reviews, but I'm so glad I took the leap! Bought a few dainty necklaces, and I love them all. They look just like my more expensive pieces, and they've lasted for months now (I wear some of them almost daily). Very impressed so far, and proud to say I've officially graduated from F21 jewelry!!

chelseah19
3/22/17

I just placed my first order with BaubleBar, and I couldn't wait to receive my new tassel earrings! My earrings arrived so quickly (they came just a few days later!), and the earrings were perfectly packaged. I've already worn them a couple of times, and I've received so many complements each time. I'll definitely be ordering some more pieces soon!

kaleishat
7/11/16

I ordered crawler earrings. They were very poorly designed and had to be clamped painfully hard in order to stay on my ear. The clamp broke while adjusting. I will not purchase from there again.

maryk176
6/22/16

I ordered the Caesar ear crawlers for $32.00 they look beautiful on the website; gold earrings, described as "plated base metal". They arrived after about 3 business days, and I was impressed with the packaging, but when I opened the earrings, they were literally bendable plastic, that looked like they had be spray painted gold. I was furious. I am completely turned off by this site, and I will never order form them again, this site is a sham. If you're comfortable paying for cheap, disposable jewelry go for it! Otherwise, shoppers beware.

kathys107
4/4/16

Bought the Bauble Bar must have Phlox Earring and Necklace and it looked beautiful in the photos as well as being sold at Bloomingdale's so I was enticed. The packaging is beautiful and handled with care. The problem is the jewelry. The beautiful jewelry in the photos is actually cheap plastic flowers with mismatched glue in the back. It's terrible looking at the end of the day and was never something I would spend that much for. So disappointed.

jc191
3/1/16

This jewelry broke as I was putting my earring in!
Very cheap and when you see it in person, it's ugly.
Do yourself a favor and don't order from Baublebar!

tiaraa
2/29/16

No doubt they have some of the cutest hip designs and they are so pleasing to the eye! I came across baublebar on Instagram followed the link saw the items and was sold! i spent $60 on some cute midi single design earrings with the hopes of wearing them in my cartilage. I knew better though and tested them out in my primary piercing hole to see if they would green tarnish or irritate my ears. They did all three. Now I have tons of cute mismatched earrings I can't do anything with. Packaging was also super cute but I'll never buy from them again - especially because I asked if they could be worn in water or if they tarnish and they never got back to me and they do tarnish and can't be worn in water. It's the WetSeal of jewelry. Cute but awful quality. Won't last and should just quit.

kirstinm1
12/10/15

I've never seen such cheap, ugly jewelry. My item looked nothing like what I ordered.

gavef
11/17/15

I have only purchased two items from Bauble Bar that I was truly happy with and that were two "minimalist collars" that didn't have any pieces or clasps that could fall off or malfunction. Many reviewers on this site are right that the quality is the lowest you can go: gems are plastic, metal is frail, don't last longer than a few wears. I ordered a ring and the plastic "pearls" on it came off with just the sheer force of being removed from the bag.

These pieces can cost up to 60 dollars are more and even with specials and coupons these are no worth your time or money as they will not last. Do not waste your time or get sucked in by the cute pieces, price specials, offers or pretty website. Most pieces don't hold up, customer service is slow and loath to replace or refund their poorly made products. You deserve better.

janiceg20
10/19/15

The jewelry falls apart, and they don't care. A stone fell out of my earrings the first time I wore them, and Staci refused to help, offering to help me select my items for my next purchase.... Like I'd ever order from them again. This is why they have such crappy reviews. Zero customer service. Wish I'd read the reviews BEFORE I ordered.

deew18
7/13/15

Jewelry is cheap, does not fit well at all. Total waste of time and money.

Questions? Get answers from the BaubleBar staff and other customers.

1 Photo for BaubleBar