Aramex International reviews

Tel: +962 6 535 8855
feedback@aramex.org

ammarq
3/20/19

Very bad service, always late and have bad customer service!
I receive at least 3-4 shipments a week from multiple courier companies (DHL, ARAMEX, UPS, FEDEX); ARAMEX is absolutely the worse courier company. They never deliver on time, their delivery boys claim they contacted you or came to your doorstep while they never did and then postpone your shipment to another day and you have to run after them calling Aramex and rescheduling. The worst thing is the that the customer service personnel that are supposed to calm you down and solve the problem actually add to the problem by being either ignorant, or rude or giving stupid excuses that the delivery boys can't make it because of weather conditions (I live in Dubai what weather conditions... If I was living in Canada with 3 meters of snow outside I would understand). The problem is that most of my shipments come from Amazon and I have no control over the courier service that they use. Every other shipment that I receive from FedEx or DHL or UPS arrives ahead of the estimated date and their delivery boys and customer service are absolutely superb; if I had the choice I would only use DHL or FedEx for all my shipments.

leonz8
2/26/19

By far the worst carrier service with absolutely no customer service.
I waited 2 weeks for their so called express. Tried to call many times. They don't even bother to pick up a phone.

knr1
1/25/19

I have ordered many clothing items from ASOS.com, and all but my last order have been shipped UPS. I received my order on time (sometimes early) from UPS. The last order was shipped through Aramex International and I have still not received it. It was held up in customs for weeks and has since been sent to two other delivery companies. I still do not have this suit that was ordered for a Formal Dance. NEVER SHIP USING THIS COMPANY!!

sufea1
1/24/19

I have order on 24th dec reached its facility on 30th dec..2018..
Diddnt deliverd at 17th jan 2019..
Today is 25th of jan 2019 havent recived it yet..
Still lyiyg in costums worest of worest is this courier service......
Dnt even kno if they deliver purchased from amazon global store dnt ever buy frm them ..
$#*!ing morans......

tariqa22
1/14/19

A travesty and totally unpleasant experience every single time I've had to deal with this company. My package has never arrived any less than 2 weeks late, I've had shipments go entirely missing, and any time I call their "service" center, their system is down. This company needs to shut down and stop ruining the days of their customers who they clearly have no respect for.

srujanj1
1/5/19

Don't ever go with this service if you want to live your life. You can get the parcel on time if you could go and get the parcel all by yourself (Of course I am talking about the sender) instead of taking this service.

It took 2 Days for the parcel from China to India and it has been 3 days my parcel arrived ed at the Aramex office nearby which is not even 2 Km from the given address.But still did not receiveded the parcel.

And you are not even supposed to go and take the parcel all by yourself from the nearby Aramex office as it against the rules. And if you talk with Customer care for every 1 Min the calls get disconnected and in that one min they will keep you on hold for 50 Seconds and in the remaining 10 Seconds they will tell you the address which you placed the order at.

Even if they is only one parcel service in this whole world and no other service don't even at the time don't go this service for sure.

mohamado2
12/13/18

Worst experience among courier industry world wide
it was a total interruption to deal with this company

mallikarjunas
12/11/18

This courier service(?) is no.1 worst & liars, false documentation, no brain & no communication & seems to be a total bogus & bakhwas.

am440
12/7/18

It is my first time I use Aramex. Believe me it's Very bad service and in my experience the shipment was 3 days behind schedule. When I used to use DHL from the same pickup place and same destination and it is always on the schedule or before. So don't waste your money in this looser shipment service

keiths237
11/22/18

I've been using aramex for 5 years now. 90% of the time things have gone smoothly but when they don't it's a frustrating process. You leave both the sender and receivers number on the waybill for them to contact should there be any problems with the delivery. 100% of the time they've never called either of the contact numbers when they are at the receivers address and can't get their attention, therefore they leave and you have to wait another day or more. When there are other issues on the day of delivery I can hardly ever get through to customer care.

rakeshs41
9/28/18

I connected a parcel on 26th Sep,18 to USA & it was made in online status in Transit in Gurgaon & for last four Days no status update was there. When time & again inquire at Help Line was told to be arrived in USA in same day on 27/08/18. & as we inquired on 29th morning there was even no New response to the shipment delivery in US. I booked same parcel through DHL On 25-09-18 & got delivered on the same destination on 27-09-18 this is the difference of Service Commitment.

Aramex is pathetic service provider & no one should waste their time in booking their valuable shipments to Aramex & waste his/her time or money. friends you will loose your customer, money & trust.

Shame on Aramex

dhirajb1
9/19/18

Its very worst service provided by Aramex courier. Then dont reach or contact at your delivery location and share wrong feedback's with our courier reference number.
Also We have tried to connect there is no any help line number to connect with Aramex executive. And if we raised Case Reference number without any information it will closed .

sheraza8
9/16/18

My shipment arrived at NY office on 28th of August, they never updated in the system,,,, infact i must say they have stolen the items.... from past 2 weeks they are keep on sending 1 single message that we are checking on it and will get back to you soon.... FAKE promises by there supervisors and call center agents.... Its 18 days now..... still no updates.....

smartj3
9/11/18

worst Service !!! Lier Non Ethical Delivery Boys. Aramax will update wrong information on tracking portal. none of the delivery boy will call you and they will update "On Hold - Attempting to Contact Customer / No Answer on Phone" infact no will call you. This lazy Delivery boys. Disgusting & disappointing Service.

jayaghoshj
9/4/18

Overnight delivery is offered while sending a domestic parcel from Riyadh to Dammam, and its third night I'm still waiting for the parcel.

danc280
8/6/18

Aramex is cheaper than the other forwarders. Their delivery times are a few days slower, but worth the wait.

edc163
6/19/18

If you use this company there's a good chance you won't know where your package is, and cannot find out.
Customer service none Phone number none. Email address none,
You may be a victim of a handed off package from DPD or some other company. If you "want to know more" you'll need to open an account which is near impossible in Raleigh NC USA because their website won't recognize it even though it's the capital of my state?

If they attempt delivery they won't let you know and won't leave a note.
You may not inquire of them, and the primary shipper can't either.
How they stay in business? Because whatever they do it's done in darkness.
I am a customer victim of this firm and because of their poor performance I am going to leave a poor review of, the vender, and the parent shipper.
How's that for publicity.
Next I'm going to eBay UK, to warn the community and then leave a bad review on eBay for the seller.
If you eBay sellers are looking for bad reviews and claims against you this is the place to go.

Tip for consumers: Don't unless you do not care, because they do not care.

merria2
6/11/18

i'm lose 1800$ of my trip, i have booked flight ticket to today. and aramex say we'll delivery your package in 3-5 day.

Now 12 day and today i'm have flight i'm calling them, but no reply -_- $#*! you aramex

khalidq1
5/12/18

very bad shipping company. they are careless about clients. they are delaying the goods more than 7 working days in their operation facility for no reasons.

deniza5
2/16/18

Well, these modern bandits are holding my package in customs for 10 days! Ordered something from Amazon, there was no chance to choose carrier. They shipped with this pathetic carrier. It stucked at customs then I contacted Amazon and they contacted Aramex and called the package. So Aramex is informed to ship my package back to the sender 10 days ago. Yet not a single activity since 10 days. Still on hold at customs. I contacted to local Aramex, US aramex a hundread times and they don't give a damn about. They always say it will start moving in 24-48 hours. I WANT MY PACKAGE TO BE SHIPPED BACK TO AMAZON. The contents are 2300 USD worth, maybe they are planning to steal it? I don't know. Someone tell me the reason for keeping a package for 10 days?

andreye
2/6/18

They lost the parcel. The requests are not answered, promoting zero. Surprised that A & F traded Fedex in international delivery for such a non-competent delivery. Apparently they will have to give up shopping in their store while they cooperate with such delicates

pieterg7
1/14/18

Unknown person bought unknown goods through my account: I received an email about some package that had been sent to my mailbox in New York and sent several queries ranging from inquiring about the package to just repeating that it is not mine and please do something about it.I called customer support but they didn't sound that interested and recommended I get in touch with that person myself.

Later, I received another email saying it had been cleared and sent to South Africa; I repeated the query process. Then, I received another email which informed me that some person showed up and paid them cash for the package. My complaints were ignored twice.

There were no apologies or any concern; this just genuinely did not seem like an issue to them.They did close the account soon after I asked them to though.

claudiad23
1/3/18

I ordered and PAID online for a package pick-up from Dubai and delivery to Sweden. The MONEY were taken from my account and they have never picked up the package, not even called to talk to the shipper. I have spent hours on the phone with support who passes the call from one to another with no result, with false promises. I have even opened a support case online and I got no update.
I WANT my money back!!! I will contact the bank and open a fraud case.
What a total waste of time!
In Dubai I used Emirates Post. The package arrived in 4 days. I was able to track it and it costs 4 times lower than ARAMEX!

I hope this company will go bankrupt for all the problems created to so many peaople!

ammart
12/27/17

Unreliable and poor customer service.
Doesn't get any worse than this. Stay away!

Tip for consumers: Doesn't get any worse than this. Stay away!

anthonym254
12/22/17

Avoid it pliz if you mind your Blood Pressure. Parcel arrived in Kenya immediatley 2 days after i ordered and i paid duty instantly. They took 7!! days to clear my item from customs. several calls didn't bother them. They were received by giggling women without courtesy. Have instructed My suppliers under strict terms never to use this dumb-ass company.

Questions? Get answers from the Aramex International staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Aramex International