Aramex International reviews

Tel: +962 6 535 8855
feedback@aramex.org

jaya141
5/26/19

I wish I could rate below 0 stars and enter the world of the negatives. Their service was and is absolutely horrendous. I ordered from them before, and they never delivered my order to me till now. Literally. And it's been years.

I swear I have no idea how the heck they're still operating. I wish to God they'd close their business' so that senders are forced to choose better and much more competent couriers to deliver things.

rhysb11
5/6/19

This is the worst delivery service I have ever dealt with.
I ordered an item online, a parcel was delivered 10 days later. To start with it was meant to be accepted via signature - it was dropped outside my apartment block, no one signed for it. I then found the parcel, and inside was completely the wrong product, from an entirely different seller. Turns out Aramex swapped my order with someone elses, and they know exactly where it is. It's now 3 weeks later and I'm still waiting for Aramex to collect and send me the correct order! They have given little to no communication or even an apology. DO NOT USE ARAMEX

nabbys
4/30/19

If I could give zero stars, I WOULD.

Horrible delivery service, ARAMEX does not keep their promises. I wonder how are their work ethics.

Item has arrived at facility since few days ago. Then you asked your customer to choose our preferred Date & Time slot for delivery.

Which I DID! TWICE! I wasted my time & waited for 2 whole days, but NO updates from ARAMEX. Their "official whatsapp chat" is equally USELESS and CRAP 'cos the only thing it does, are AUTO-REPLIES & does not even give you the latest updates.

I sincerely don't mind waiting for my items to be delivered. I just can't stand it when you MADE us choose the date & time slot, but nothing was delivered! Not once BUT TWICE. And I am still waiting (now is already at night).

Go and shut down your company, ARAMEX. You are the WORST courier service provider, EVER.

Never have I experienced such terrible service from other service providers.

(NOTE: If i could choose other providers, I WOULD. But online shop "LookFantastic" made a great mistake by choosing ARAMEX as their courier.

parmeetc
4/26/19

$#*! service ever had in my life
Do not deliver the parcel
I got my confidential documents they hold in their office
And did not contact me
After waiting 1 week i contact them
They were giving $#*! excuses
And were asking for high priority
And said will contact you in few hours
But never contacted me
Overall they are scammers
Earn money by doing so

inase
4/24/19

1- when checking on line , the my parcel arrived to office on 23 rd April.
2- no one ever contacted me.
3- when trying to call customer service on 25 April, i waited on the line like 10 minutes on hold.
4- the parcel contains some health product should not be kept for long time.

tonyc319
4/24/19

Guys this company 0 service and Big time Scammer's ,they will charge you for clearance what ever they like I suggest you guys never use this company

antona27
4/22/19

Just an amazing service.
It was divided by two boxes, each 30kg,
it was came in 12 days for very little money compared to other services.

Thank you Aramex! This is my first experience, will happy if will serve me in future!

kal7
4/8/19

WORST COURIER COMPANY EVER!!!!! Its been 4 days and they are giving me 2 second miss calls and then message that i missed their call, so call back on their call center number, i called them 2 times and kept waiting for 20 minutes no response from them, Kindly no one use their service. I have also requested my bank not to send documents or cards using their service.

miked600
4/6/19

Yes, it is officially the worst delivery company. You can't call them because they don't answer your call anyway. They say they're coming to deliver but they never show up. You wait and wait, nothing happens. When you get through the long wait on the phone, they tell you they'll call you back but they never do. How they stay in business I have no clue. Always disappointing when you're forced to deal with them. 0 stars for operating a delivery business.

ammarq
3/20/19

Very bad service, always late and have bad customer service!
I receive at least 3-4 shipments a week from multiple courier companies (DHL, ARAMEX, UPS, FEDEX); ARAMEX is absolutely the worse courier company. They never deliver on time, their delivery boys claim they contacted you or came to your doorstep while they never did and then postpone your shipment to another day and you have to run after them calling Aramex and rescheduling. The worst thing is the that the customer service personnel that are supposed to calm you down and solve the problem actually add to the problem by being either ignorant, or rude or giving stupid excuses that the delivery boys can't make it because of weather conditions (I live in Dubai what weather conditions... If I was living in Canada with 3 meters of snow outside I would understand). The problem is that most of my shipments come from Amazon and I have no control over the courier service that they use. Every other shipment that I receive from FedEx or DHL or UPS arrives ahead of the estimated date and their delivery boys and customer service are absolutely superb; if I had the choice I would only use DHL or FedEx for all my shipments.

leonz8
2/26/19

By far the worst carrier service with absolutely no customer service.
I waited 2 weeks for their so called express. Tried to call many times. They don't even bother to pick up a phone.

knr1
1/25/19

I have ordered many clothing items from ASOS.com, and all but my last order have been shipped UPS. I received my order on time (sometimes early) from UPS. The last order was shipped through Aramex International and I have still not received it. It was held up in customs for weeks and has since been sent to two other delivery companies. I still do not have this suit that was ordered for a Formal Dance. NEVER SHIP USING THIS COMPANY!!

sufea1
1/24/19

I have order on 24th dec reached its facility on 30th dec..2018..
Diddnt deliverd at 17th jan 2019..
Today is 25th of jan 2019 havent recived it yet..
Still lyiyg in costums worest of worest is this courier service......
Dnt even kno if they deliver purchased from amazon global store dnt ever buy frm them ..
$#*!ing morans......

tariqa22
1/14/19

A travesty and totally unpleasant experience every single time I've had to deal with this company. My package has never arrived any less than 2 weeks late, I've had shipments go entirely missing, and any time I call their "service" center, their system is down. This company needs to shut down and stop ruining the days of their customers who they clearly have no respect for.

srujanj1
1/5/19

Don't ever go with this service if you want to live your life. You can get the parcel on time if you could go and get the parcel all by yourself (Of course I am talking about the sender) instead of taking this service.

It took 2 Days for the parcel from China to India and it has been 3 days my parcel arrived ed at the Aramex office nearby which is not even 2 Km from the given address.But still did not receiveded the parcel.

And you are not even supposed to go and take the parcel all by yourself from the nearby Aramex office as it against the rules. And if you talk with Customer care for every 1 Min the calls get disconnected and in that one min they will keep you on hold for 50 Seconds and in the remaining 10 Seconds they will tell you the address which you placed the order at.

Even if they is only one parcel service in this whole world and no other service don't even at the time don't go this service for sure.

mohamado2
12/13/18

Worst experience among courier industry world wide
it was a total interruption to deal with this company

mallikarjunas
12/11/18

This courier service(?) is no.1 worst & liars, false documentation, no brain & no communication & seems to be a total bogus & bakhwas.

am440
12/7/18

It is my first time I use Aramex. Believe me it's Very bad service and in my experience the shipment was 3 days behind schedule. When I used to use DHL from the same pickup place and same destination and it is always on the schedule or before. So don't waste your money in this looser shipment service

keiths237
11/22/18

I've been using aramex for 5 years now. 90% of the time things have gone smoothly but when they don't it's a frustrating process. You leave both the sender and receivers number on the waybill for them to contact should there be any problems with the delivery. 100% of the time they've never called either of the contact numbers when they are at the receivers address and can't get their attention, therefore they leave and you have to wait another day or more. When there are other issues on the day of delivery I can hardly ever get through to customer care.

rakeshs41
9/28/18

I connected a parcel on 26th Sep,18 to USA & it was made in online status in Transit in Gurgaon & for last four Days no status update was there. When time & again inquire at Help Line was told to be arrived in USA in same day on 27/08/18. & as we inquired on 29th morning there was even no New response to the shipment delivery in US. I booked same parcel through DHL On 25-09-18 & got delivered on the same destination on 27-09-18 this is the difference of Service Commitment.

Aramex is pathetic service provider & no one should waste their time in booking their valuable shipments to Aramex & waste his/her time or money. friends you will loose your customer, money & trust.

Shame on Aramex

dhirajb1
9/19/18

Its very worst service provided by Aramex courier. Then dont reach or contact at your delivery location and share wrong feedback's with our courier reference number.
Also We have tried to connect there is no any help line number to connect with Aramex executive. And if we raised Case Reference number without any information it will closed .

sheraza8
9/16/18

My shipment arrived at NY office on 28th of August, they never updated in the system,,,, infact i must say they have stolen the items.... from past 2 weeks they are keep on sending 1 single message that we are checking on it and will get back to you soon.... FAKE promises by there supervisors and call center agents.... Its 18 days now..... still no updates.....

smartj3
9/11/18

worst Service !!! Lier Non Ethical Delivery Boys. Aramax will update wrong information on tracking portal. none of the delivery boy will call you and they will update "On Hold - Attempting to Contact Customer / No Answer on Phone" infact no will call you. This lazy Delivery boys. Disgusting & disappointing Service.

jayaghoshj
9/4/18

Overnight delivery is offered while sending a domestic parcel from Riyadh to Dammam, and its third night I'm still waiting for the parcel.

danc280
8/6/18

Aramex is cheaper than the other forwarders. Their delivery times are a few days slower, but worth the wait.

For God's sake, no. There was this time I ordered from them, a while back through Amazon. And I NEVER GOT THE ORDER. Literally. Until now. And that was YEARS ago. They never explained to me anything, didn't tell me the order had arrived; nothing. And they sent the stuff back without notifying me or anything. I contacted the sender themselves and they apologised and everything (even though it obviously wasn't their fault), and they told me they'd send back the stuff. I waited around for a while, then I realised that aramex DID IT AGAIN: not notifying me of the packages' arrival and sending them back AGAIN to their senders. Oh my Lord, I really, REALLY have absolutely NO idea how they're still operating. Unfortunately I'm stuck with the same problem with them again, because I ordered some stuff online. I really wish we could choose which courier to have deliver our stuff, because then I'd DEFINITELY not choose this tremendously inefficient and incompetent one.

By Jay A.

Questions? Get answers from the Aramex International staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Aramex International