AquaBliss.co.uk

AquaBliss.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.81 stars from 130 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. AquaBliss.co.uk also ranks 36th among Bathroom sites. The most common issues with AquaBliss.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• Bought a full bathroom suite and a walk in shower for my ensuite so far and going to be more.
  • I ordered and complete walk-in shower and shower screen and shower unit.

• This is the first online retailer I've had this experience with, most knowing that customer service leads to more sales.
  • a month late in delivering ( no refund of express 3-5 day delivery charge)
How would you rate AquaBliss.co.uk?

“All very good”

Jack P.
9/16/19

Ordered some wet room panels in July. Delivered 3 days later as agreed and everything was perfect. Fitted now and looks good

“Terrible company to deal with - avoid”

James c.
6/3/19

Missing items and wrong items sent. This was just the start of it. When trying to get them to send the correct and missing items Aquabliss constantly gave false delivery info and dates. Everyday when you phone them they use a different excuse ("supplier let them down", "DPD did not collect items", "Items damaged so were not sent", "Items were dispatched and you should have received them" & "wrong dispatch details were given" are among a few examples). Eventually, we asked to cancel the missing items. Aquabliss were more than happy to do this and offer a full refund. However, they did not process the refund for over 17 days, and it took me calling them every day to ask when I will receive my money, and telling them that I am now seeking legal advice. Again, constant excuses (and lies?). One day they tell you the refund has been processed, the next they say they are doing it that day. All in all, the worst online company I have ever dealt with. I would not recommend Aquabliss to anyone. My recommendation would be to avoid at all costs!

customer service (37) day delivery (14) shower tray (8) refund (41) trading standards (7) company (58) delivery service (6) shower screen (4) bathroom suite (4) shower unit (3) day service (3) shower cubicle (3)
dongpings
March 7th, 2018
We bought walk-in shower unit and others. The rain-shower head and attachment were missing in the package. However, the customer service quickly responded and sent them to us. Very happy with their service.
marks510
July 11th, 2017
I am so glad to have their services.No one can match the level of services they provide. Best company to work with.
janinem17
February 10th, 2017
Aquabliss 5 stars on price service and quality. Logistics let them down. To be fair aquabliss sorted it all. Delivery company said they were coming on a Friday morning didn't show up, then said they didn't have my goods even though they said they were delivering. Then told no they had damaged an item. Rang up aquabliss. Spoke to a lovely lady. Sent out new pallet worth off goods on next day service with different courier. Refunded my delivery cost and sent me a discount code for future orders which has no terms or conditions. The goods really are more impressive then photos and for two bathrooms and under 1000 I'm more than satisfied.
patricke30
November 24th, 2017
I can only speak as I find! And I am placing the same review on similar sites.
Just purchased a new walk-in shower plus tray, fittings, super toughened glass, shower seat, a loo plus two illuminated anti-mist mirrors and a roll of under floor heating element with all the bits included.
This would have been a five star rating but for a slight problem with delivery delays. But my experience was of a charming team who helped sort it out. Everything is now here and unbroken. If my experience is anything to go by, then I'd allow a bit of extra time from order to delivery.
I initially only read the reviews on this company after I had ordered and paid for everything. So, I was then worried. But my experience has been very different, and in particular, thanks to their member of staff Susannah. Thank you.

Typical poor service they provide and they put up reviews themsleves to try and hide the fact that are poor.

By David J.

This company let down many customers and im one of them currently going through a dispute of a similar nature

By David J.

Totally agree .. Aquabliss most definitely do write there own or get fake people to. Its clearly a pattern that's exposing them LOL

By David J.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the AquaBliss.co.uk staff and other customers.

Aquabliss - retailers of toilets, baths and bathroom suites

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AquaBliss.co.uk?

Have a question about AquaBliss.co.uk?