Review of AquaBliss.co.uk

info@aquabliss.co.uk

4 reviews with 4 stars

dongpings
3/7/18

We bought walk-in shower unit and others. The rain-shower head and attachment were missing in the package. However, the customer service quickly responded and sent them to us. Very happy with their service.

patricke30
11/24/17

I can only speak as I find! And I am placing the same review on similar sites.
Just purchased a new walk-in shower plus tray, fittings, super toughened glass, shower seat, a loo plus two illuminated anti-mist mirrors and a roll of under floor heating element with all the bits included.
This would have been a five star rating but for a slight problem with delivery delays. But my experience was of a charming team who helped sort it out. Everything is now here and unbroken. If my experience is anything to go by, then I'd allow a bit of extra time from order to delivery.
I initially only read the reviews on this company after I had ordered and paid for everything. So, I was then worried. But my experience has been very different, and in particular, thanks to their member of staff Susannah. Thank you.

marks510
7/11/17

I am so glad to have their services.No one can match the level of services they provide. Best company to work with.

janinem17
2/10/17

Aquabliss 5 stars on price service and quality. Logistics let them down. To be fair aquabliss sorted it all. Delivery company said they were coming on a Friday morning didn't show up, then said they didn't have my goods even though they said they were delivering. Then told no they had damaged an item. Rang up aquabliss. Spoke to a lovely lady. Sent out new pallet worth off goods on next day service with different courier. Refunded my delivery cost and sent me a discount code for future orders which has no terms or conditions. The goods really are more impressive then photos and for two bathrooms and under 1000 I'm more than satisfied.

Typical poor service they provide and they put up reviews themsleves to try and hide the fact that are poor.

By David J.

This company let down many customers and im one of them currently going through a dispute of a similar nature

By David J.

Totally agree .. Aquabliss most definitely do write there own or get fake people to. Its clearly a pattern that's exposing them LOL

By David J.

Questions? Get answers from the AquaBliss.co.uk staff and other customers.

AquaBliss.co.uk?