Kitchen & Bath Authority reviews

Tel: 800-634-0410
customercare@kbauthority.com

michelea73
8/15/18

The price, customer service and quality of my vanity is superb. The vanity was on two other site but you had the best price. Delivery was quick and came packaged with TLC. I would definitely use this site again and have already told my friends about it.

leticiaa16
8/15/18

Excellent service and great customer service my order was in back order for 4 moths and the representative keep me on track of my shipment statues it was worth the wait

sharons479
8/15/18

I've ordered from KB Authority in the past. During the renovation of my current condo I ordered a tub; a shower head & valve; and a kitchen faucet. The prices were the best I could find and the customer service was top notch. Everything arrived on time. Highly recommend them.

justinr166
8/15/18

KBA is a horrible company to work with. They are dishonest and do not stand behind the products they ship. We ordered a vanity and not only did it arrive damaged but also does not work. When we reached out to get a refund nobody would take responsibility for the mishap.

The customer service department was not helpful and they tried to put the blame on us even after we sent them pictures and previous emails. Buyer Beware of this unethical company and I would definitely look somewhere else.

I cannot express how disappointed and frustrated we are with this entire ordeal. We will never order a vanity online again because of KBA. Please go somewhere else before ordering from KBA.

taeganh
8/15/18

My wife and I are building a new home we Ordered products a month early through KBA. Placed order on the 11th of July . Its now Aug 15th products still have not arrived. My plumber arrived last Thursday to install and I was forced to order the identical products last week through Amazon and it arrived in two days and was a few dollers cheaper. When I contacted customer support last week they said it was shipping today (Monday) its been 9 days products still have not arrived. Never again. Spent over 1500$ between my wife and myself I canceled my wife's order last Monday and they sent out the order later that day. All around a joke.

ronaldn42
8/14/18

Order placed on 7/16/18 and information has been very hard to obtain. Now 8/14/18 you are asking for a review and the product ordered has not even arrived. I have no way to track the order. Way too long and the service in the meantime has not been good. The company has a lot to learn and service to the customer must be considered. I ordered from this site because it was a little cheaper. In the future I will not consider this company who does not appreciate my business.

heidih101
8/14/18

The pot filler was the best priced one we found and it was delivered quickly with no issues. We would buy from them again.

stevenr278
8/10/18

I was satisfied with the product assortment and prices, but was not satisfied with the way the Dreamine Shower Door was delivered. It was packed so poorly and delivered with a damaged box; it was almost amazing the glass shower door did not arrive in pieces. Also the carrier was supposed to call prior to delivery and never did so and one day I went outside to find that the four different boxes that made up the shower door delivery had just been left on my front porch. The largest box that contained the biggest piece of glass was delivered with holes in the box and the glass inside was visible through the holes.The delivery of all the Brizo fixtures came in a large box that was also very damaged and open on one side. Again I was amazed that everything that was supposed to be inside was still there. This needed a better quality shipping carton and better taping. The rest of the order, which included sinks and a toilet and was shipped from tthe various manufacturers was delivered in very good shape and KB should take a lesson from how Toto, Scarebo, and Elkay ship their products.

monical112
8/10/18

I ordered several bath fixtures after searching for other competitors and i got a very good price for my large purchase.

I did contacted costumers service for tracking a they were very helpful and keep me updated of my order.

All my items arrived when expected and with no issues. And now my bathroom looks pretty.

ursulas13
8/8/18

My bathroom faucet order arrived well packaged and the price was extremely competitive. I ordered Brizo Siderna faucets with sea glass handles. Stunning.

ricks342
8/7/18

After shopping around for high-end master bath fixtures at local luxury bath and kitchen stores and getting sticker shock I decided to take a look on-line. Kitchen&BathAuthority.com had the same products for cheaper prices, no shipping cost and no sales tax. They were able to package everything together in one box and it shipped quickly. Unfortunately they didn't carry the sink I wanted so I had to order through a luxury store. Four weeks later I am still waiting for that to ship.

wrc1
8/2/18

Couldn't have been better. Top Quality product, Great price, very rapid shipment and excellent customer service (Samantha) that kept me well informed until delivered.

jamesb1199
8/1/18

Best price on the internet and free shipping. The shower door is very heavy duty and finishes the remodel job perfect.

robertay7
8/1/18

Great product, excellent condition, delivered promptly.
The double towel bar and two hooks for my bathroom look really great.

donb272
8/1/18

Bought four Grohe fixtures at excellent prices. Received email saying two were out of stock and would be shipped in about 2 weeks. They were. Received everything as promised -- just a little slower than I hoped. All were original items -- new, unopened -- exactly as advertised. They followed up with several emails before I had to ask and sent tracking numbers. Other online reviews made me nervous -- but my experience was very good.

jeanneh61
8/1/18

I ordered an escutcheon for the shower in my master bath. Even though the website indicated that it was in stock, it was not. KB emailed me and said that they could get it from another supplier and that it would cost an extra $10.00. I told them to go ahead and did finally receive my order. It took longer than expected and, in fact, had to email them asking if it had been shipped. This was after receiving a 3rd party email asking me to verify if my purchase had been received. Although I did eventually receive the item, it took longer than expected and cost me more than I wanted to pay. There would be no reason for me to order anything from KB in the future.

maeh20
8/1/18

I could not be more pleased with the entire process from beginning to end. I ordered the Dreamline shower unit and it arrived in perfect condition.

joshr117
8/1/18

Great product and price on my Brizo faucet, but took almost one month from order placement to be delivered. Customer service was very friendly and helpful, just wish inventory were kept on hand or drop-shipped from manufacturer to make delivery quicker.

rickc194
7/31/18

Better prices and customer service available elsewhere . Horrible first experience and won't be ordering with them again.

rickd173
7/26/18

I called and asked the availability and how long it would take to ship on a bath vanity. Was told it was in stock and delivery would be 5-8 business days. So I dug through some more reviews and was a bit Leary but placed the order the next day. 2 days later got an email saying it was on back order 12-16 weeks or I could pay $99 more for 2-3 week back order from another warehouse. Emailed back to cancel and then went online to see the price dropped. I hit chat and have the conversation asking if in stock and delivery time. Yes, in stock and 5-8 business days. Gave him the other number and asked why. Called the warehouse and oops....inventory glitch. Sorry but bate and switch is not a good business model.

carolb441
7/26/18

I found the sink I wanted here at the best price...they beat out Amazon, Lowes and Home Depot. I ordered it...and it arrived quickly. Although the box was damaged by the shipper, the sink was packed so well that there was no damage to it. Everything was easy and a great experience. No problems and I have a beautiful sink.

marcosr23
7/24/18

Bought a shelf that arrived a completely different color than what their website images show... not a little, but from brown to yellow. They directed us to the small print on their page that says NOT TO BUY THINGS BASED ON THE COLOR IN THEIR OWN IMAGES. Total scam.

jasonm508
7/23/18

Unit came in reasonable time. Very happy with the results now that it's up. Doors roll easily and smooth, and also quiet. Good price compared to others with the same product.

kimr230
6/4/18

I received my tub filler faucet and realized it was the wrong kind. The return process was horrible. After reviewing the 3 page policy, which I found to be over the top,
and ridiculous i.e if the box was not in the same condition, no refund. I followed all the instructions and was sent and email stating my refund would be processed in 10-14 days. I had made several phones calls and was told 10-14 business days, which was not stated in the emails. Each time I called i was put on hold for several minutes and was told "they are working on it" At the 14 "business day" I called again and was told "they are processing it today" 4 more days later and 2 more calls, it was finally done. I had another return from another company and it could have not been easier and timely. Going through a bathroom remodel is stressful enough without having to go through this process. I will not recommend your company

greggm40
5/27/18

So glad I purchased through Kitchen & Bath Authority instead of my local Home Depot or Lowes. I received a beautiful high quality frameless shower door at a very good price, and even my contractor was impressed.

Dear John, we always strive to provide great service and quick shipping but we are not perfect as much as we would love to be there are many factors that come into play when shipping large items such as vanities, shower doors and tubs. We work with our suppliers and shipping companies to resolve any back-order issues and shipping delays but rest assured we always give 100% to make sure our customers are happy at the end! Please call us should you have any questions or concerns we will be happy to work with you!

By Gregory S., Kitchen & Bath Authority Representative

Clay, we would be happy to work with you, please reach out to one of our sales associates at 800-634-0410 option#1

By Gregory S., Kitchen & Bath Authority Representative

Dear Ying, we would be happy to work with you, please reach out to one of our sales associates at 800-634-0410 option#1

By Gregory S., Kitchen & Bath Authority Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Kitchen & Bath Authority staff and other customers.

Kitchen & Bath Authority?