Kitchen & Bath Authority reviews

Tel: 800-634-0410
customercare@kbauthority.com

caroler49
10/22/18

We love our bathroom doors.
However installing was a bit complicated
The instructions were basics were for a shower door and putting the doors in a bathtub were a bit different. Delivery went exactly as expected. Thank you.

jeremyw117
10/18/18

I had a warranty issue with a product bought in January. KBAuthority.com replaced it without hesitation. They stand behind their products and honor the warranties with no hassles. I have always gotten excellent customer service with KBAuthority.

irad16
10/18/18

After searching the local hardware stores and online, everyone had the same high prices for the specific type hardware we wanted. Then I found KBAuthority. Their wide-range of product selection included exactly what we needed. But the best part is that their prices were lower than all of the others! It was easy to order from the website. Our order was securely packed and arrived in great shape. And the bathroom looks beautiful!!

yevaw
10/18/18

My husband and I were shopping for our new bathroom, Kbauthority.com sales team was great! Joe walked us through all of the options and explained the pros and cons with each option. Obviously we had lots of questions which Joe was able to answer. Overall a great experience and would definitely recommend doing business with this merchant.

aliyad4
10/18/18

I purchased a vanity from kbauthority.com . There price was very good. They gave me another 15% discount and shipped the material on the specified date. The communication thru text messages also worked very well. I really liked this company and will make future purchases. I highly recommend this company

lancek27
10/18/18

This shower door is one of the best in the marketplace. Timely delivery and first class service from Kitchen and Bath Authority!

danield336
10/17/18

THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!!!
WAITED FOR MY ORDER FOR 20 DAYS WITH NO NOTIFICATION OF ANY KIND FROM THE COMPANY. AFTER ALL OF THAT WAIT, I RECIVED A CALL FROM SOMEONE SAYING 'OH THERE IS ANOTHER TWO WEEKS WAIT TIME OR MAYBE UNTIL DECEMBER.' VERY SHADY COMPANY. ASKED FOR CANCELLATION OF THE ORDER, OF COURSE. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

dawnw135
10/17/18

We ordered a frameless shower door and they sent it FedEx, who will not deliver to our door because of the weight (62+ lbs. for each box). We live on the top floor of a condo building and have 2 flights of stairs to our door. The delivery was delayed as they would not leave the items without assistance from us. My husband had to take a day off work to stay home and wait for it and then to find out they wouldn't help him get it up the stairs! What a cluster it was. They need to use a freight carrier when items are this big. Not sure if the product works as we have to wait for assistance to install due to the weight. There was nothing on the web site about how heavy it was.

laurenr124
10/12/18

Then product works fine. There is still some leaking, but my remodeler is working on that. I was not impressed with communication I received. I was annoyed by the local delivery agency. They need to communicate delivery better.

rk150
10/8/18

Their business practice is unethical. I've ordered 3 different set of bathroom sink facet set and was to arrive around within first week since it was in stock. However, after they got my money from my credit card company, I received email saying it's out of stock and will get them much later days. So, I tried to call them to cancel the order. However, sale department person Joe told me I will them as soon as possible and promise to order them through some other company (their 3 party vendor according to him. He also told me they don't like to use this 3 party company because they have to pay more). So, I waited again. But, when I was to get these faucets no show again. So, I called Joe. This time he is telling me some reason during the shipping process these faucets was damaged and returned back to their warehouse which I am not even sure if he is telling me true. Anyhow, then he is telling me he ordered them directly from Delta faucet this time and I should get them my faucets no later then Wednesday or Thursday. Meantime, all my bathroom vanity remodeling project is in hold status due to no faucets. Today (all most 3 weeks from ordered date) I called this company again, CSR is telling me they should get this item tonight and will process first (will take 2 to 3 days) and will ship out to me by ground shipping which will take 3 to 4 business days. So, I asked them to send them to me via overnight them for me (which I already express this to Joe (sale department) last time I spoke with him, who sure me I will get them by Wednesday or Thursday latest). However, according to CSR I have to pay the overnight since it's company policy. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? They got my money and make me wait on their mercy, now they want me to pay the overnight shipping fee? Joe is not even answering my phone call. WOW... PLEASE DON'T USE THIS COMPANY TO SAVE JUST LITTLE MONEY. In the end, you will have to pay more then you think you are paying for from this company. I will never use this company and will tell all my friend to not ever use them too.

halk16
10/5/18

Honestly, not sure where to start... except this company is unethical and should not be in business. I ordered a vanity that took 2 and half month to receive, I assume it was backordered so not their fault. When the package arrived, the entire vanity set was extremely damaged so I refused delivery and took photos. The company told to submit photos and they had to wait for the damaged vanity to return to the sender before they could authorize shipping a new one. Over the course of 3 weeks, the company told me they were just waiting to hear back from the company once they received the vanity- LIE #1. After 3 weeks, KB Authority told me there was no damage and I had to accept delivery again. NO ONE EVER SAW THE PACKAGE, it was sitting with the delivery company the entire time. They delivered THE SAME vanity set completely destroyed and took more photos this time. KB Authority acknowledged it was destroyed and told me that they would ship another one but it was out of stock- LIE #2. I called the company and it was in stock. So I asked for a refund and ordered it from another company(which I received in 10 days). They told me I would have to wait for them to be reimbursed by the shipper before refunding me!!!! That is about 10 weeks. What reputable company would not issue a refund for a product that came destroyed . Only after threatning to contact the attorney genera, they told me they would process the refund. After 2 weeks, they still did not refund my money as they said it was still waiting to be approved. After 5 e-mails and calls, I just called my credit card and told them to remove the charge. THESE GUYS ARE CRIMINALS!!! DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM.

nichollem
9/20/18

This company is horrid. The carrier they use was horrid and then the item came damaged and they make you wait to get refund knowing you don't have the product cause it was damaged. Company reps gave me several different lies and still no refund as of today.

annew138
9/8/18

I own a small rental home and have always wished the shower could have a glass door instead of a curtain. Luckily, when I was having some remodeling done between tenants and had to have the shower re-tiled, I had the opportunity to install a shower door! Since KBA is in New York and I'm in California I only had a picture to go by.,But my tile person had installed the same door in another job he did and highly recommended it, so I placed my order. It is now installed and I couldn't be happier! It's even more beautiful than I had imagined. Veeeeeery classy looking! Makes the new shower sparkle. Gorgeous!

richardz43
8/31/18

I ordered Dreamline shower kit and arrived on time. Called customer once to check my status and everything is handled in professionally manner.

lisal536
8/30/18

This company took my order, charged my credit card and THEN told me they wouldn't ship the order as the shipping and billing address were different. They said it was to prevent fraud but demanded I furnish proprietary information over the internet, what was that about being worried about fraud? Tried to cancel the order and they wouldn't do that either. Would not do business with them again!

freddyk10
8/27/18

Planning a master bath remodel and have purchased most of my new hardware from K&B Authority such as my faucets, sinks shower trim and valve along with handheld shower. Can't wait to see everything installed! They have an excellent selection of products and their prices are really competitive. I highly recommend giving them a try.

lylep15
8/25/18

Seamless transaction. Shipped out very soon after my order was placed. Love my Ruvati sink. As advertised, it is a quality 16 ga. 304 stainless 18/10 sink.

stevenk188
8/24/18

these guys lost my faucets, (2) separate occasions. i would never use them if your a professional and really needing product as promised. They don't reply in a timely fashion and aren't customer focus driven

gwenr23
8/23/18

I had ordered a Delta kitchen faucet and soap dispenser, both came in good condition and arrived very quickly by USPS and UPS (USPS was much faster than UPS by several days) Very pleased with the service! Will likely order from this company again.

michelea73
8/15/18

The price, customer service and quality of my vanity is superb. The vanity was on two other site but you had the best price. Delivery was quick and came packaged with TLC. I would definitely use this site again and have already told my friends about it.

leticiaa16
8/15/18

Excellent service and great customer service my order was in back order for 4 moths and the representative keep me on track of my shipment statues it was worth the wait

sharons479
8/15/18

I've ordered from KB Authority in the past. During the renovation of my current condo I ordered a tub; a shower head & valve; and a kitchen faucet. The prices were the best I could find and the customer service was top notch. Everything arrived on time. Highly recommend them.

justinr166
8/15/18

KBA is a horrible company to work with. They are dishonest and do not stand behind the products they ship. We ordered a vanity and not only did it arrive damaged but also does not work. When we reached out to get a refund nobody would take responsibility for the mishap.

The customer service department was not helpful and they tried to put the blame on us even after we sent them pictures and previous emails. Buyer Beware of this unethical company and I would definitely look somewhere else.

I cannot express how disappointed and frustrated we are with this entire ordeal. We will never order a vanity online again because of KBA. Please go somewhere else before ordering from KBA.

taeganh
8/15/18

My wife and I are building a new home we Ordered products a month early through KBA. Placed order on the 11th of July . Its now Aug 15th products still have not arrived. My plumber arrived last Thursday to install and I was forced to order the identical products last week through Amazon and it arrived in two days and was a few dollers cheaper. When I contacted customer support last week they said it was shipping today (Monday) its been 9 days products still have not arrived. Never again. Spent over 1500$ between my wife and myself I canceled my wife's order last Monday and they sent out the order later that day. All around a joke.

ronaldn42
8/14/18

Order placed on 7/16/18 and information has been very hard to obtain. Now 8/14/18 you are asking for a review and the product ordered has not even arrived. I have no way to track the order. Way too long and the service in the meantime has not been good. The company has a lot to learn and service to the customer must be considered. I ordered from this site because it was a little cheaper. In the future I will not consider this company who does not appreciate my business.

Dear John, we always strive to provide great service and quick shipping but we are not perfect as much as we would love to be there are many factors that come into play when shipping large items such as vanities, shower doors and tubs. We work with our suppliers and shipping companies to resolve any back-order issues and shipping delays but rest assured we always give 100% to make sure our customers are happy at the end! Please call us should you have any questions or concerns we will be happy to work with you!

By Gregory S., Kitchen & Bath Authority Representative

Clay, we would be happy to work with you, please reach out to one of our sales associates at 800-634-0410 option#1

By Gregory S., Kitchen & Bath Authority Representative

Dear Ying, we would be happy to work with you, please reach out to one of our sales associates at 800-634-0410 option#1

By Gregory S., Kitchen & Bath Authority Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Kitchen & Bath Authority staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Kitchen & Bath Authority

Kitchen & Bath Authority?