Kitchen & Bath Authority reviews

customercare@kbauthority.com

rachelg132
Rachel G.
1/16/19

Great customer service. My kite sink did come several days earlier and I didn't get any notifications, so I was not home to inspect the package. But other than that good experience.

gianfrancod1
Gianfranco D.
1/16/19

The ordering experience was quick and simple, and the product details were complete and thorough enough to make a decision. Delivery of the vent was quick as well

nathana57
1/16/19

I recently purchased the high arch single hole kitchen faucet from this site and I really loved it. The color of the faucet is chrome which is giving a stylish look to it. I also got the lifetime warranty with the product. It was great experience purchasing from this site. 5 stars without any doubt.

marthab126
Martha B.
1/10/19

Don't know why the other card wouldn't work...all the info was correct. That has never happened before.

jasonp290
1/8/19

Scam. I wish I did more research before making a $1000 purchase. They actually misrepresented that my purchase had shipped, even supplying a tracking number. And when I inquired about the bogus tracking number, they responded that Dreamliner [the manufacturer] was behind and had t shipped anything. When I requested a refund and cancellation, they refused to do it unless the manufacturer "approved" it, and surprise it wouldn't because it was in the process of shipment.

Customer service was horrific. Do not under any circumstances do business with the "company"which is nothing but a middleman and does a horrible job at that.

sonad1
Sona D.
1/5/19

the price on this item changed constantly. it was actually cheaper a few days ago and then the price went all over the place. i don't like that kind of service. it's very poor

irenef51
1/4/19

Bought this hydrotherapy shower panel and I must say it is fantastic. One thing which I really liked is its adjustable body massage sprays and also the large rain shower head. This also has individual water controls. I am totally loving this product. Seems to be very useful and great.

cathyv38
1/2/19

I bought a $550 glass shower door (completely unopened) that I had to return due to changes during the reno and the doors no longer fitting. To return this item, I had to find/se my own carrier - calling various places and finding out it was going to cost over $300 to return, plus another $100+ restocking fee and other various costs. I would've gotten back $100 at best. I ended up being lucky enough to sell it on Craigslist for about half what I paid, but getting back more than if I had returned it to KBA.

What a horrible experience. KBA should at least provide a return label at the discounted rates they get on their own account, with the same carrier they used.

I bought from them due to initial savings on shipping costs but this was a moot point when I had to return it. I should've just paid the $60 delivery cost from Home Depot, and would've been able to return it to HD without any issues.

Buying from this place is absolutely not worth it. I regret it and will never buy from them again.

dickb42
$#*! B.
12/23/18

So far so good. UPS freight terminal could have better customer parking signage but KB Authority is not responsible for them.

jamesc540
12/20/18

The Cambridge plumbing copper bronze finish bathtub which we recently bought from this site turned out to be an excellent product. It is giving a vintage look to our bathroom. We also got a long term warranty along with this bath tub. I never thought that purchasing a bath tub online could be so easy and fun. Thank you so much guys, it was a wonderful experience.

donnap233
Donna P.
12/19/18

Great experience from first placing the order all the way through to delivery. Even the delivery driver was courteous & kind. Door is not installed yet of course but was packaged very well. There was a small tear in one corner but was superficial. The delivery company even took the pallet so we didn't have to fool with it. K&B Authority did a GREAT job at getting it to us. Very very pleased!

spencerc33
Spencer C.
12/19/18

Good customer service, easy to order, timely delivery. Hope it is in good condition when we open the box.

pams130
Pam S.
12/15/18

So far the shopping experience has been great. Just NOW ordered my item, so can't comment on the service, product delivery details or anything like that.

sarahj278
Sarah J.
12/7/18

search function isn't good and after you put something in your cart you can't go back to where you left off you have to restart search etc. huge pain.

danielad25
Daniela D.
11/30/18

I ordered a faucet from K & B Authority over the weekend. It was a great buy. On Monday I contacted the company because I wanted to learn the shipping schedule in order to arrange the timing of the sink replacement project for which the faucet was intended. On the telephone, I learned that there was only one such faucet in stock and that my order was not yet processed, so I might not be the only buyer for it. The customer service rep immediately went to work to ensure the speedy processing of my order. She essentially secured that specific faucet for my order. It was then shipped and arrived a day ahead of schedule! The great irony is that the Kohler sink we ordered from a local supplier is back-ordered at the factory and we will be unable to install the new faucet till early next year.

romanat1
Romana T.
11/30/18

first time user of your site - sales associate was very helpful & efficient in answering both product and shipping questions.

justinw132
11/27/18

I had recently ordered a kitchen faucet and soap dispenser, both came in great condition and product was delivered before the expected time and I am very pleased with the services! Will definitely order again from this company.

amberh133
11/25/18

I recently ordered the bathroom vanity sink which I always wanted to have in my bathroom. The price of the product is very affordable and it was also delivered on time. The product looked same as mentioned in the pictures available in the website. Everything was easy and I really had a great experience purchasing from this site. Thank You!

celesten6
11/23/18

I really wanted my new home to be styled in a unique way especially bathrooms. After searching a lot offline as well as online I have found KBauthority. I am so glad to see such a nice online store which do has a lot of products with different styles, patterns. I have ordered n number of things like hand shower, bathroom sink, bathroom faucets and all of them were delivered on time with so foolproof packing. My bathroom looks fantastic and I am happy with KBauthority. Ordering more products from this site definitely.

victord69
11/22/18

On-time delivery great customer support, we placed an order with KBauthority.com everything went as promised item delivered in good condition and on time.

ab341
11/19/18

Bought a fair amount of products from this company until I needed to return a faucet, after a 5 month process and over 4 hours of phone time with kitchen and bath authority. They gave me a run around and lied to me multiple times by the time they finally refunded me and charged me a rediculous restocking fee I finally received only 70% of my refund after this experience I am no longer a customer DO NOT BELIEVE THE WEB SITE WHERE IT SAYS EASY RETURNS!

Response from Gregory S., Kitchen & Bath Authority Representative
We are truly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations and apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you. Even though our goal is to reach 100% customer satisfaction, mistakes do happen sometimes, please reach out to me directly at 800-634-0410 ext # 87 - Greg I would be happy to look into the issue further and have a positive resolution.
michaels1844
Michael S.
11/13/18

found product I wanted, card declined twice even though it's fine, weird. Just worried about it shipping out fast.

robertn294
Robert N.
11/11/18

I was told they were holding my order for about a month, can't remember the date, because 1 item was back ordered. I had already waited over a week for the order. When I asked them to ship what they had, they said it would require a split order and another shipping charge. Of course, no problem, please send what you have. The back ordered piece came first, and 2 days later the rest of the order.

petes117
11/3/18

Our shower door was custom cut. Although they said it would take 10-14 business days to get it done, we actually had it delivered to our door in only one week. Custom made oversized crate kept everything secure, and everything arrived in tact.

amye96
AMY E.
11/3/18

Good site great prices. New customer discount never semed to calculate from email and login as advertised however

Dear John, we always strive to provide great service and quick shipping but we are not perfect as much as we would love to be there are many factors that come into play when shipping large items such as vanities, shower doors and tubs. We work with our suppliers and shipping companies to resolve any back-order issues and shipping delays but rest assured we always give 100% to make sure our customers are happy at the end! Please call us should you have any questions or concerns we will be happy to work with you!

By Gregory S., Kitchen & Bath Authority Representative

Clay, we would be happy to work with you, please reach out to one of our sales associates at 800-634-0410 option#1

By Gregory S., Kitchen & Bath Authority Representative

Dear Ying, we would be happy to work with you, please reach out to one of our sales associates at 800-634-0410 option#1

By Gregory S., Kitchen & Bath Authority Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Kitchen & Bath Authority staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Kitchen & Bath Authority

Kitchen & Bath Authority?