Kitchen & Bath Authority reviews

Tel: 800-634-0410
customercare@kbauthority.com

walterf40
5/24/19

I ordered a handheld shower from this company. The reason I ordered this item was that my Wife had suffered a stroke. we needed the item for her. The web site said most products ship within 48 hrs. My credit card was charged for the item. Ten days later I called and was told that the ship date was two and a half weeks for this item. they do not offer order tracking that I could find on the web site. Perhaps my expectations were too high. I asked to cancel the order. I was spoken to in a very rude manner. The staff did not show any courtesy at all. They said they would notify me if the order was cancelled and hung up on me

Tip for consumers: buy from someone else

carolh368
5/23/19

We have remodelled our bathroom and installed the best Fresca thermostatic shower panel which we have bought from KBAuthority. The quality of their products and their services are fantastic, and we are looking forward to buy more from this site.

rogerr96
Roger R.
5/23/19

Too soon to say for sure but so far so good. I’ll weigh in again once my product ships and I receive it.

jamesw931
5/22/19

Just wanted to say thank you for the excellent service we've received with the delivery of the shower panels. They work very well without any problem. I'm in love with these.

sarahj448
5/21/19

After researching this company I ordered an item. After waiting weeks and not having received the item I called and was told there was an issue with my credit card, which I didn't understand. I gave them the credit card again and was billed for the item. Waiting weeks again, I got an email cancelling the order, no explanation. Upon calling I was told they could not get the item

kathleena119
5/21/19

I received my entire order, on the day that you said it would arrive, and everything was absolutely perfect! Thank you for your quick service, as well as having the best prices anywhere on the the faucets I wanted. You are a great example of "customer service". Thank you!

danyd16
5/15/19

I ordered a garbage disposal and the plumber said it was the wrong model. KBA told me to return it for a refund. Got an RMA #, I had to chase after them to see what's going on with my refund. After 30 days , they told me the item was used and they are not refunding my money. They told me I can come to there warehouse in Boston to pick it up . I live in NYC. This item was never opened and this was a way for KBA to keep the item and my money. American Express came to my rescue and finally realized that this is wrong for KBA to handle there customers like that and issued me a credit. I highly recommend you don't buy anything from them. There customer service is a nightmare and you risk not getting your money back.

janed286
Jane D.
5/8/19

Excellent Customer service! Great assistance in finding the bath vanity I wanted from InFurniture. Just received the bath vanity that I ordered-love it! Shipped in perfect condition. Very satisfied customer!

viviane23
5/7/19

I had a great experience with KBAuthority!! Recently purchased a medicine cabinet from this place. The price quoted was very reasonable and the quality of the cabinet was awesome. Would like to purchase more stuff from this site.

abigailt14
5/1/19

We are using faucets that we purchased from KBauthority and never faced any issue with them. Their services are also very good as they always deliver their orders on time. Highly recommended!!

randym237
Randy M.
5/1/19

Desired items were available and the ordering process was a breeze. Second time customer with the first order being a five star process from ordering to delivery.

lindas1076
4/29/19

Incredibly impressed with the quality of this sink and even more impressed with the speedy delivery of this product. I would recommend this product and KB Authority to all my near and dear ones!

ellenh117
Ellen H.
4/29/19

So far the shopping and ordering process was simple and straight forward. We'll have to wait on the packing, shipping, and merchandise inspection for more reviews.

laurab665
4/24/19

I had a great experience purchasing a shower from the Kitchen & Bath Authority. They have beautiful collections of showers at affordable prices. The one I have bought from them is of really good quality with great aesthetics. I would love to rate them 5 stars especially for their huge collection and extraordinary services!!

paule218
4/22/19

An excellent website with great quality of kitchen and bathroom products.
A week ago I purchased a bathtub and I'm really satisfied with the quality of the product.
I had a great experience with Kitchen & Bath Authority!!
Thank you guys and keep it up!!

barbarac446
4/19/19

Recently purchased the DreamLine SlimLine shower base from Kitchen & Bath Authority. It comes with a premium high-gloss acrylic, which adds a great modern touch to my simple bathroom. Thank you so much KB authority for such amazing products. Thumbs up.

larissaa6
4/17/19

I have to say Kitchen & Bath Authority is the best place to buy different kitchen and bathroom items. The best thing about purchasing from this site is that they always offer huge discounts on their products and sometimes also does not charge for shipping. I am glad that I came to know about this incredible website !!

debx
Deb X.
4/16/19

Item in stock, easy to order, prompt shipment with easy tracking, phone call to set up delivery and couldn't be happier with our vanity. Everyone is happy except our contractor who had to carry this sturdy piece of furniture upstairs lol...solid, heavy piece and very good quality

pamelar164
4/16/19

Excellent product quality at affordable rates. Kitchen & Bath Authority has always fulfilled my kitchen and bathroom needs without making me spend a lot. I am super satisfied with the amazing products of this website and would definitely recommend to all my friends and relatives. Thank you.

sandraj163
4/15/19

You guys are the best !! I have ordered the designer faucets and double bowl sink for my kitchen from this site and my order arrived on time. Yesterady only I installed them on my kitchen and they are looking really extraordinary. Thank you guys , I really appreciate your hard work !!

bellam38
4/15/19

The bathroom sink which I bought from this site turn out be amazing !! It was delivered to me before the estimated time and was nicely packed. The look of my kitchen got completely changed after its installation. A big thumbs up to you guys !!

donalda93
4/12/19

Just got installed the ROBERN PLM1630B 15-1/4 INCH PL series flat mirrored door in my bathroom. And I am highly impressed with its design, and features. It gives my bathroom medicine cabinet a few extra features without getting too techy. Thank you so much Kitchen & Bath Authority for such a wonderful product !!

angelah258
4/12/19

Superb website with quality kitchen and bathroom products !! I have always received great products and brilliant customer services from them. Thank you guys !!

juliab189
4/12/19

Got a luxurious shower head from KBAuthority. They delivered and installed the shower head in my bathroom. I am pretty happy with their services and would like to buy more in the future.

bernicer24
4/10/19

I have bought some kitchen faucets from this site. They are of good quality and also looks fantastic over my kitchen sink. Would love to buy more. Highly Recommended!!!

Dear John, we always strive to provide great service and quick shipping but we are not perfect as much as we would love to be there are many factors that come into play when shipping large items such as vanities, shower doors and tubs. We work with our suppliers and shipping companies to resolve any back-order issues and shipping delays but rest assured we always give 100% to make sure our customers are happy at the end! Please call us should you have any questions or concerns we will be happy to work with you!

By Gregory S., Kitchen & Bath Authority Representative

Clay, we would be happy to work with you, please reach out to one of our sales associates at 800-634-0410 option#1

By Gregory S., Kitchen & Bath Authority Representative

Dear Ying, we would be happy to work with you, please reach out to one of our sales associates at 800-634-0410 option#1

By Gregory S., Kitchen & Bath Authority Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Kitchen & Bath Authority staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Kitchen & Bath Authority

Kitchen & Bath Authority?