Review of Marble

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

adamg186
12/11/18

I live in NY and was renovating my house , when it came time to do my granite counter I started to look around for fabricators and trying to find the stone I liked and also worked with my cabinets . I have to say going over the GWB to NJ and visiting All Granite and Marble Corp was the best decision I made during this project. The vast amounts of stone this company has in there yard was overwarming at first , but with the sales guys they have there to help me out made it so much more easier . They actually steered me in a different direction then I was going in the first place. The shops I have visited before I came to this place has almost no inventory they tried to send me to some warehouse almost 2 hours away to look at stones lol I thought they were joking at first but that was not a joke they were very rude and I felt like I was in a wrong place in the wrong time. So Marble.com as they call themselves I guess cause that's the website had at least 1000 different materials in there yard for me to look at in the same place. It was like one stop shop for me, I came in got a price walked the yard with a real person who actually knew what they were talking about. I actual learned several new things when it comes to stone which actually make sense, like the stone has to be sealed every so often cause natural stone absorbs moisture. Who knew lol?
PS this is the place to go and get your stone, I don't know any other company who is still in business on the market for over 25 years

Questions? Get answers from the Marble staff and other customers.

Marble?